Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps

Page 3 of 6[ 223 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Re: Epic GS5 Theories (crack warning)Topic%20Title

Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan

Best Final Case EVer:

---Trial Day One---

The Judge will die, so Judge's brother takes over the trial of the Weather Girl. Then he dies, so Judge Grossberg comes in. He somehow dies, so Judge Edgeworth takes over. Unfortunately, he dies and Judge Larry takes over then. Naturally, he dies. Judge Pearl takes the lead, only to be replaced by Judge Franziska because Gant raped her. But then, Franziska becomes a spirit medium, so Judge Manfred takes over. But then people realised he was dead, so Judge Dumbledore takes the bench. See Judge Manfred. Judge Lotta then is the replacement, but marries the Bellboy, who is accused of killing her, and Judge Bellboy takes over his own trial. Judge Dee replaces him after they noticed this, until people noticed she was in jail. Judge Sephiroth does it then, but people realised he was Judge Gant, who raped Pearl, so no more of that. Judge Maggey takes over, then Cody Hackins, the prosecutor, objects. Judge Phoenix's, Maya, and Ema all take over, but then they realised that that would be more like a Jury. So Cody objects. So Judge Shoe eventually takes the job, only to be replaced by The Blue Judge Badger, when they realised that The Gangsta Judge Badger was better.

---Investigation Day One---

Cody dies.

---Trial Day Two---

Everyone comes back to life, then dies. But Gangsta Badger decides to become the prosecutor. So Judge Croik takes over, (Judge Takumi Shuu in Japanese version) only to go back to C-R to spoil this case for us. Did I mention Judge Shoe? Oh, I forgot to mention Judge Gumshoe, we have to start again.

Wait, Gumshoe takes over. Fustrated, Acro cries milk and Max eats his face. Because JFA needs attention, Non-Judge Moe dies and Judge Turner Grey takes over. When the weeather girl takes the stand, he accidentally kills her. So, like, Judge, like, Ini takes, like, over, like, but dies of the Lotsa Spaghetti Mama Luigi provided.

---Trial Day Two, Part Two---

Lotsa Judges die and Judge Payne and DeLites take over. They don't die.

Eventually, we learn that the killer is you and that the winner is Apollo.

Detective Ema comes in, and says: "THERE'S A MISTAKE! THE JUDGE IS STILL ALIV... oh..."

COFFEE
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT

The truth's in THERE, not out THERE.

DeathsoulXIV2 wrote:
Best Final Case EVer:

Spoiler: BSRaven did this :phoenix:
---Trial Day One---

The Judge will die, so Judge's brother takes over the trial of the Weather Girl. Then he dies, so Judge Grossberg comes in. He somehow dies, so Judge Edgeworth takes over. Unfortunately, he dies and Judge Larry takes over then. Naturally, he dies. Judge Pearl takes the lead, only to be replaced by Judge Franziska because Gant raped her. But then, Franziska becomes a spirit medium, so Judge Manfred takes over. But then people realised he was dead, so Judge Dumbledore takes the bench. See Judge Manfred. Judge Lotta then is the replacement, but marries the Bellboy, who is accused of killing her, and Judge Bellboy takes over his own trial. Judge Dee replaces him after they noticed this, until people noticed she was in jail. Judge Sephiroth does it then, but people realised he was Judge Gant, who raped Pearl, so no more of that. Judge Maggey takes over, then Cody Hackins, the prosecutor, objects. Judge Phoenix's, Maya, and Ema all take over, but then they realised that that would be more like a Jury. So Cody objects. So Judge Shoe eventually takes the job, only to be replaced by The Blue Judge Badger, when they realised that The Gangsta Judge Badger was better.

---Investigation Day One---

Cody dies.

---Trial Day Two---

Everyone comes back to life, then dies. But Gangsta Badger decides to become the prosecutor. So Judge Croik takes over, (Judge Takumi Shuu in Japanese version) only to go back to C-R to spoil this case for us. Did I mention Judge Shoe? Oh, I forgot to mention Judge Gumshoe, we have to start again.

Wait, Gumshoe takes over. Fustrated, Acro cries milk and Max eats his face. Because JFA needs attention, Non-Judge Moe dies and Judge Turner Grey takes over. When the weeather girl takes the stand, he accidentally kills her. So, like, Judge, like, Ini takes, like, over, like, but dies of the Lotsa Spaghetti Mama Luigi provided.

---Trial Day Two, Part Two---

Lotsa Judges die and Judge Payne and DeLites take over. They don't die.

Eventually, we learn that the killer is you and that the winner is Apollo.

Detective Ema comes in, and says: "THERE'S A MISTAKE! THE JUDGE IS STILL ALIV... oh..."

COFFEE

WHAT THE HELL.
Reunion of Lawyers Writer - Case 3 (Turnabout Twins)
Mah Sprites

rock on and peace out everyone!!!

:lol: that was hilarious and confusing. :eh?:

I don't remember half of what I wrote now.

Rabid Trucy Fanboy

Jokerta wrote:
Spoiler: T'is true
Apollo will discover that Phoenix is his FATHER.
Klavier and his bro will find out that Winston Payne was actually their father in disguise.
Apollo will marry Iris' daughter who looks EXACTLY like Dahlia, annoying his dad.
Edgeworth... well, his dog died and became Judge Edgeworth and declared everyone guilty.

=3 T'is true.

PLAGIARISM!! :zenitora:
http://www.court-records.net/contest/kim.jpg
I am awesome?
MY SPRITE TOPIC

The Fragrance of Dark Coffee

Godot: Ace Attorney :godot:

Spoiler: Stupid crack
You want the truth? Well, the truth is, one person has been responsible for EVERYTHING that has happened in the AA games since the very beginning.

...Yup. Larry Butz.

He was a normal, somewhat idiotic man, until he went to visit Cindy Stone one day. They got in a fight, and he killed her with the Thinker.

...What? You say Sahwit did it? Psh. Nope. Somehow, the sight of Cindy lying in a pool of her own blood triggered something in Larry. His personality went through an immediate change, from goodhearted and foolish to pure evil. As for Sahwit? He was framed, of course. By Larry.

Ever since, Larry has had an unquenchable thirst for blood. Every murder in the AA universe was committed by the Butz. He's just that sneaky, either avoiding the trial altogether or showing up as an unreliable witness.

As for how this relates to GS5... Let me explain.

Kristoph really isn't evil. At least, the TRUE Kristoph isn't evil. That's right folks. Larry masqueraded as Kristoph. The real Kristoph is currently residing in a trailer park in Kentucky. Shocking, but it's the truth. Larry stole his identity so that he might kill even more people. And if he got caught, he would lead the police to the real Kristoph, making sure he got arrested.

The final case of GS5 consists of you playing as Phoenix. He has caught on to Larry's trickery, but even he doesn't know all of the details. Most of the case involves you investigating him and finding proof that he was responsible for EVERY murder in PW/AJ history. You manage to confront him in court, but he flees à la Zak Gramarye. The final part of the case involves an epic car chase scene, with you chasing Larry. You finally catch and corner him at a cliff overlooking the ocean.

Just when it looks like you have the upper hand (you've somehow acquired a gun), Larry smirks and shakes his head. He then proceeds to take out a calculator. You look at him like an idiot, but he enters the following equation into the calculator:

10 / 0

You yell at him to stop, but he pushes the enter button, thus causing the universe to explode in a fiery KA-BLAMMO. The end.

It made sense in my head a couple days ago when I was thinking about it, I swear.

The truth's in THERE, not out THERE.

Sarah733 wrote:
Spoiler: Stupid crack
You want the truth? Well, the truth is, one person has been responsible for EVERYTHING that has happened in the AA games since the very beginning.

...Yup. Larry Butz.

He was a normal, somewhat idiotic man, until he went to visit Cindy Stone one day. They got in a fight, and he killed her with the Thinker.

...What? You say Sahwit did it? Psh. Nope. Somehow, the sight of Cindy lying in a pool of her own blood triggered something in Larry. His personality went through an immediate change, from goodhearted and foolish to pure evil. As for Sahwit? He was framed, of course. By Larry.

Ever since, Larry has had an unquenchable thirst for blood. Every murder in the AA universe was committed by the Butz. He's just that sneaky, either avoiding the trial altogether or showing up as an unreliable witness.

As for how this relates to GS5... Let me explain.

Kristoph really isn't evil. At least, the TRUE Kristoph isn't evil. That's right folks. Larry masqueraded as Kristoph. The real Kristoph is currently residing in a trailer park in Kentucky. Shocking, but it's the truth. Larry stole his identity so that he might kill even more people. And if he got caught, he would lead the police to the real Kristoph, making sure he got arrested.

The final case of GS5 consists of you playing as Phoenix. He has caught on to Larry's trickery, but even he doesn't know all of the details. Most of the case involves you investigating him and finding proof that he was responsible for EVERY murder in PW/AJ history. You manage to confront him in court, but he flees à la Zak Gramarye. The final part of the case involves an epic car chase scene, with you chasing Larry. You finally catch and corner him at a cliff overlooking the ocean.

Just when it looks like you have the upper hand (you've somehow acquired a gun), Larry smirks and shakes his head. He then proceeds to take out a calculator. You look at him like an idiot, but he enters the following equation into the calculator:

10 / 0

You yell at him to stop, but he pushes the enter button, thus causing the universe to explode in a fiery KA-BLAMMO. The end.

It made sense in my head a couple days ago when I was thinking about it, I swear.

:beef:

WHAT THE HELL?

Spoiler: Potentially dangerous to MY health(timeline) + Spoilers
GS5 -8 (2 years after AJ): Phoenix Wright is killed shortly after regaining attorney's badge (fourth case back in court - Special Case within Case 5 (think 4-4, where you play Phoenix's last trial)). Case goes cold.

GS5 -6: Diego Armando, aka Godot, killed in jail.

GS5 -4: Miles Edgeworth left in coma after being run down by aggressive biker.

GS5 -3: Apollo Justice killed shortly after almost solving the Phoenix Wright murder case.

GS5 - Case 1 (Open for Turnabout): New Lawyer's first case - single-handedly solves a bar-brawl murder (the victim was actually the prosecutor, and the fake prosecutor did it)

GS5 - Case 2 (Turnabout Class): New Lawyer's second case - Solves a stabbing at a school careers fair, befriends older Pearl Fey. Gumshoe is the victim, and was killed by a hobo (because Gumshoe ruined him in a case).

GS5 - Case 3 (Burning Turnabout): New Lawyer's third case - Deals with a brutal in-prison murder (GANT AND RICHARD MAKE COMEBACKS!). Victim = Frank Sahwit (WAS KILLED WITH FIRE!). GANT AND RICHARD DID IT

GS5 - Case 4 (Dropped Turnabout): NL's fourth case - Deals with Edgeworth's hit-and-run case. Defendant = Desiree, who is convicted (NL's first loss).

GS5 - Between 5-4 and 5-5: Miles Edgeworth dies.

GS5 - Case 5 (Devil's Turnabout): NL's 5th case - Solves the murders of Phoenix Wright, Diego Armando, Miles Edgeworth, Apollo Justice and Maya Fey, all victims of 'The Devil'. Defendant = Larry, but the prosecutor did it (and I refuse to name said prosecutor).

:beef: That took some thought.
Reunion of Lawyers Writer - Case 3 (Turnabout Twins)
Mah Sprites

Victim:Phoenix Wright
Defendant:The Judge
Lawyer:Maya/Pearls channeling Phoenix
Prosecutor:Apollo
Real killer:Trucy
Murder weapon: the spikes on Apollos head

It will happen.

Victim:Phoenix Wright
Defendant:The Judge
Lawyer:Maya/Pearls channeling Phoenix
Prosecutor:Apollo
Real killer:Trucy
Murder weapon: the spikes on Apollos head

It will happen.

EDIT: Sorry, something bugged and i posted twice. :payne:

the spikes on appollo's head are a good idea. :b33r:

eight bit goddess

Jokerta wrote:
Spoiler: T'is true
Apollo will discover that Phoenix is his FATHER.
Klavier and his bro will find out that Winston Payne was actually their father in disguise.
Apollo will marry Iris' daughter who looks EXACTLY like Dahlia, annoying his dad.
Edgeworth... well, his dog died and became Judge Edgeworth and declared everyone guilty.

=3 T'is true.

:beef: Phoenix is only 12 years older than Apollo.

BSRaven wrote:
Spoiler: Potentially dangerous to MY health(timeline) + Spoilers
GS5 -8 (2 years after AJ): Phoenix Wright is killed shortly after regaining attorney's badge (fourth case back in court - Special Case within Case 5 (think 4-4, where you play Phoenix's last trial)). Case goes cold.

GS5 -6: Diego Armando, aka Godot, killed in jail.

GS5 -4: Miles Edgeworth left in coma after being run down by aggressive biker.

GS5 -3: Apollo Justice killed shortly after almost solving the Phoenix Wright murder case.

GS5 - Case 1 (Open for Turnabout): New Lawyer's first case - single-handedly solves a bar-brawl murder (the victim was actually the prosecutor, and the fake prosecutor did it)

GS5 - Case 2 (Turnabout Class): New Lawyer's second case - Solves a stabbing at a school careers fair, befriends older Pearl Fey. Gumshoe is the victim, and was killed by a hobo (because Gumshoe ruined him in a case).

GS5 - Case 3 (Burning Turnabout): New Lawyer's third case - Deals with a brutal in-prison murder (GANT AND RICHARD MAKE COMEBACKS!). Victim = Frank Sahwit (WAS KILLED WITH FIRE!). GANT AND RICHARD DID IT

GS5 - Case 4 (Dropped Turnabout): NL's fourth case - Deals with Edgeworth's hit-and-run case. Defendant = Desiree, who is convicted (NL's first loss).

GS5 - Between 5-4 and 5-5: Miles Edgeworth dies.

GS5 - Case 5 (Devil's Turnabout): NL's 5th case - Solves the murders of Phoenix Wright, Diego Armando, Miles Edgeworth, Apollo Justice and Maya Fey, all victims of 'The Devil'. Defendant = Larry, but the prosecutor did it (and I refuse to name said prosecutor).

:beef: That took some thought.

Okay, you can't kill off both my favourite characters and get away with it. I will..... shake my fist angrily at you.

Let me laugh at the AWESOME!!!

Chidda Potta wrote:
Godot: Ace Attorney :godot:

I'll drink to that. :godot: (Someone needs to make a regular Godot drinking smilie.)
"OMG Gumshoe!! You're spinning!!"ImageImageImageImageImage

if an emo cuts, it's for a reason.

Millini wrote:
kotchomet wrote:
okay, okay, listen, this is what will happen: pheonix will fall in love with apollo in the first case and the entire game afterwords will be a hentai dating sim, with a port to the Wii to be released in japan (Wii hentai= OMG!). then, at the end of the last case, BAM! pheonix will bitch-slap apollo right in the face and cut off his hairspikes. let me just reiterate that: BAM! pheonix will bitch-slap apollo right in the face and cut off his hairspikes.

Hey man, whatever you're smoking, can I have some? :hobohodo:

no. it's mine!

if you could see me, i would make sure you didn't.

The best damn attorney you'll ever know

Millini wrote:
Spoiler:
Phoenix will be the killer in the last case.

And you WON'T see it coming.

If this ever does happen. I probably will cry from the surprise, shock, anguish, depression, and be like, "noooooooooooo...."

I would still play the series because of its brilliant twists and story.

Mwahahahaha... I know you too well...

Deviant art I have barely any watchers so some people actually looking at my stuff would be nice.

Story writer and music lover.

kotchomet wrote:
Millini wrote:
kotchomet wrote:
okay, okay, listen, this is what will happen: pheonix will fall in love with apollo in the first case and the entire game afterwords will be a hentai dating sim, with a port to the Wii to be released in japan (Wii hentai= OMG!). then, at the end of the last case, BAM! pheonix will bitch-slap apollo right in the face and cut off his hairspikes. let me just reiterate that: BAM! pheonix will bitch-slap apollo right in the face and cut off his hairspikes.

Hey man, whatever you're smoking, can I have some? :hobohodo:

no. it's mine!

Aw shit. :sadshoe:
--Millini (Official CR Rock Prince and Gavinism convert.)

Alcotholic wrote:
Millini wrote:
Spoiler:

If this ever does happen. I probably will cry from the surprise, shock, anguish, depression, and be like, "noooooooooooo...."

i will probably do that too.
Spoiler:
it makes some sense though since now he's faking evidence and who know's what's next?

Alcotholic wrote:
Millini wrote:
Spoiler:

So would I. That would be so sad! :nixiesob:

I have only one thing to say:

GS5 Prosecutor = Sho Minamimoto. (Best. Game. Ever.)

The Father of Death

The new prosecutor?
Dude freakin' Love.

BITE ME, KLAVIER! EMA IS MINE!

Location: If I told you, I'd have to punch you with my Holy Arm of Death. Or Spartan Kick you.

Prosecutors in GS5 based on The Doctor's idea.

Case 5-1: Dude Love
Case 5-2: Cactus Jack
Case 5-3: Mankind
Case 5-4: Mick Foley
Image Image :sassy:
This signature (created by some girl named Master Pogi) was designed with pissing KlavEma fans off in mind.

The Father of Death

YES YES YES YES YES.

We play a flashback case. Daryan Crescend was nearly found guilty in a case, but he does this too much so the Judge decides him not guilty.

The Doctor wrote:
The new prosecutor?
Dude freakin' Love.
NEED TO SPREAD THE LOVE

Don't even get me started. Gumshoe rocks

Hakuro de Killer wrote:
The following spoils:
-All, if not most of the entire PW/AJ series thus far, so don't read if you either don't care or have played through all four games. I don't mean minor, either. I mean game/series-spoiling stuff. Beware!

Also, it is a lot, so be prepared!

Spoiler: Because I say so!
The new prosecutor, Cody Hackins from 1-2, will fall in love for a more grown up Pearl Fey and continuously bend to her every will. One of the cases which will relate to the final case somehow will consist of Godot and Iris some time in the 7 year gap, after both Godot and Iris are released from prison for murder in self-defense and accessory to murder in self-defense charges as the Defense and the defense's aide. Payne will not be the prosecutor in 5-1, but the defendant who, after an apologizing profusely about his behavior in the prior cases vs. Appolo, Phoenix, and Mia, is found innocent and promises not to be so harsh on Apollo anymore, even offering to help Apollo as an assistant on one or two cases, though he will end up being pretty much useless. The game will have major roles filled by Spark Brushel and Lamiroir/Thalassa. Interestingly, Spark was gathering info for Zak Gramarye's biography in 4-1 and 4-4, so he knows everything that Zak would know himself about anything concerning his life. Thalassa, having regained her memory, will choose to "watch" Apollo from afar, not revealing her real name nor her otherwise unknown relationship with Apollo and Trucy. Apollo's father is still among the deceased, but is brought back on only one occasion by Pearl Fey. The case that Godot will be a defense attorney for will be the cold case of the murder of Apollo and Trucy's father. Franziska and Edgeworth will make cameo appearances from time to time, but not be really important, just kinda like Phoenix in 4-2. Adrian will be the owner of Lordly Tailor and, while requesting Phoenix's assistance, ends up with Apollo.

Ema will share the detective spotlight on at least one occasion with Gumshoe or the newly reinstated detectives Neil Marshall and Angel Starr. And for Oos-chan, I added a part in my theory where Richard Wellington was a witness to a crime that happened within the prison walls and is delivered tea by the bellboy (who now owns the Gatewater), who also delivers tea to Atmey. Both Wellington and Atmey look rather worn down for being in prison for over seven years. Wellington has circles around his eyes from lack of sleep and his blonde lock of hair was cut off by a random inmate while Luke has been reduced to using a makeshift magnifying glass monacle using a toothbrush, some dry macaroni, and another inmate's contact lens. There will also be cameos from other famous villains from the Phoenix Wright series that haven't already been executed such as Redd White, who had so much dirt on everyone, he managed to secure a life sentence over execution, Damon Gant, whose work as the Chief of Police granted him some standing in court and also got a life sentence instead of execution, Matt Engarde, whose power with the network allowed him to serve life in prison while only being released to shoot episodes of Nickel Samurai as it got much more popular after the murder trial, and Furio Tigre, who got help from Bruto Cadaverinni after being pestered by Viola to help Tigre get a lesser sentence. Bruto used his power to make sure Furio got Life rather than execution. Finally, the quick-fire lists:

Married at the beginning of GS5:

-Ron and Dessie (still going strong after eight years)
-Gumshoe and Maggey (It was inevitable. How could Maggey turn Gumshoe down?)

Dating at the beginning of GS5:

-Larry and someone related to a GS5 case.
-Iris and someone related to a GS5 case.
-Adrian and someone related to a GS5 case.
-Neil Marshall and Angel Starr OR Lana Skye (After 1-5, they got a lot closer and, if they haven't already married, they're going to!)
-Viola Cadaverinni and Furio Tigre (Even after the incident, Viola visits Tigre on rather unorthodox dates in the detention center.)

Dead at the beginning of GS5 (if not dead already):
-Manfred von Karma (Executed)
-Dahlia Hawthorne (Executed)
-Turner Grey (Murdered by Ini Miney in 2-2)
-Kristoph Gavin (Executed)
-Frank Sahwitt (Executed)

Married by the end of GS5 (excluding those already married):
-Phoenix and Lamiroir/Thalassa OR Iris (Either works)
-Neil Marshall and Angel Starr OR Lana Skye (The same one he was dating at the time.)
-Viola and Furio (Again, very unorthodox)

Dating by the end of GS5
-Apollo and Ema (Bound to happen eventually, but not with Klavier. He's too uch of a free spirit to even consider dating, especially Ema. At least, not until GS6.
-Trucy and Wocky (Trucy loves Wocky's pies, Wocky loves Trucy's magic act! Match made in magical pie heaven!)
-Phoenix and Thalassa OR Iris (if they don't get married)
-Cody Hackins and Pearl

Those alone after all 5 games (until GS6):
-Godot (refuses to take on another companion after Mia's passing).
-Richard Wellington, Luke Atmey, Damon Gant, Redd White, Matt Engarde (Sorry, Oos-chan, but knowing that GS5 will never feature homosexual relations with those who don't follow a certain stereotype a la Armstrong (pardon the pun), these gentlemen will be alone for a long, long time.

Anyway, that's all of it.

Heh heh. You said Cody Hackins was in 1-2.
He's not. :redd:
LOOK AT MAH SPRIGHT COMIC
Why does this always happen?

The SOS echidna

hmm excelent theorys especaily the one with the spickes of appolo head they would make good weapons
Image Image

Location: If I told you, I'd have to punch you with my Holy Arm of Death. Or Spartan Kick you.

So would Phoenix's spikes.
This signature (created by some girl named Master Pogi) was designed with pissing KlavEma fans off in mind.

maybe they team up and start attacking people with their hair? no i would be sad if nick turned out to be a killer...

I'm not your friend, guy!

hippietree12 wrote:
maybe they team up and start attacking people with their hair? no i would be sad if nick turned out to be a killer...

Yeah, it would be :zenitora: disguised as Phoenix. Case 3-3 all over again! :O
Oldbag is mah comrade!

that would be awesome!

Here's an idea.

:damon: as President of the United States (Prime Minister of Japan in the Japanese Version)

Last edited by AJ the Shinigami on Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Double post.

Bronze Samurai

AJ the Shinigami wrote:
Here's an idea.

:damon: as President of the United States (Prime Minister of Japan in the Japanese Version)

With Vice-President :godot: .

Sorry, couldn't resist. :redd:
Image Julia...<3
Related to NaturallyLazy, fatalfeline, JadeRoach, and Game Over!

We were all fooled by what we "proved" in all the AA games so far. Actually, there were a group that did it all. Called "The Epic followers of Sephiroth, Robotnik, Dahlia and any other villain that makes us epic."

Founder: :shoe:
Second-in-command: :hotti:
Members: :radio: :ben: :gs4-people: :hyde: :keylady: Image :Brush-Sniff: :magatama-spin: :keiko: :mareka: :larry: :cody:

This group really means business. Please, if you see these, contact your nearest Gumshoe.

Anyway, the whole game will be in the MASON system, hunting down these. The Final Turnabout is basically an Evidence RPG fight with Shoe, Hotti, Radio, Cody, Magatama and People. It is really hard.

Surf's Up!

GS5 is going to have a more 'adult' theme running through it. One of the cases will involve a drug dealer being murdered, and another will feature a murder in a strip club.

There won't be a new prosecutor. This guy will return.
Spoiler:

whoa, what happened last night?

Spoiler: GS4
One morning, in the Agency, Trucy is sleepy, (either that, or it's night and she is drunk), and she mistakes Apollo's hair as Pocky. She's really hungry, so she bites it off. Then Apollo goes, "MY HAAAIIIIR!!!," because with-out it, he'll die. So, Apollo immediatly grabs it out of her mouth, and Trucy is to lazy to respond. Apollo then becomes angered, because he could die any second and she doesn't care. He picks the closest weapon, and, BAM. He brains Trucy with a grape juice bottle. He takes his anntena's and glues them back on with super glue. The hobo isn't there as usual. So, Apollo frames him. Once the hobo comes to the agency and sees the body, Apollo walks in and says that he killed his adopted daughter, and calls the police.
~~~~~~~
The hobo is found guilty, with-out having a trial. He goes to jail, and his prison cell is right next to Kristoph's. Oh wow. He is somehow murdered by Kristoph. Probably by that violin in Kristoph's cell. Kristoph is declared innocent, thanks to Apollo.
~~~~~~~
Machi is released from jail, and lives with Lamiroir. One night, he commits a theft at a jewelry store. A witness is framed. When the witness/defendant claims that it was a tiny blonde boy, nobody believes him, so he is found guilty. The very man is Edgey. And Guess who defended him? Mr. Payne. No wonder he was declared guilty!
~~~~~~~
Since the cell next to Kristoph is empty, it becomes Edgey's new cell. Kristoph attempts to kill Edgey, but Edgey fights back in self-defense with his cravat and kills him. Later on, he is declared innocent, because Apollo knows that Phoenix was his friend, and he lead the hobo to his death.
~~~~~~~
A serial killer comes along, one person that nobody knows yet, and steals an orange from a super-market. The owner shouts, "Hey! That's 99 cents!" The killer shoots the owner in the face, and then the employee next to him, for fun. Apollo will prove the crazed serial killer innocent, even with 12 witnesses and the killer having a breakdown. Now that's a talented lawyer!

That is GS5.
It's kinda crack-ish...
ImageImage
These are by Rini Mazaki. Thanks.
Jeez, I thought I was dead!
I must have been resurrected...

You get to see Ema in her PJs in one case(Check the thread in present evidence for my idea on what it is). That is all.

seeing characters in their pj's would be interesting...

The next game will be made entirely of C-R smilies.

previously known as gdude823

The Pie wrote:
Here are my theories for GS5.

Spoiler: Trevor and Artemis

Apollo Justice will get a sex change and switch his name to "Artemis (Insert incredibly creative last name here. I couldn't think of one good enough)." Our beloved defense attorney will become a prosecutor and instead of a perceive-bracelet, she'll have a perceive-bra.
Trucy Wright will become "Trevor Wrong" and will be devoted to science.

In fact, everyone will be gender-swapped.

OR

Spoiler: GS5 OTP

Maya or Pearl will come back and channel Dahlia's spirit again and Apollo and Dahlia will thus become an OTP, causing Phoenix to take back Apollo's stolen heart and ponch Dahlia in the face once and for all (again).

OR

Spoiler: SUPERJUSTICE

Everyone will be a superhero.

DISCUSS.

(Also, lol, I'm sorry if this doesn't belong here. >___> Delete/lock it if you have to.)

:objection:

There is a flaw in your second theory, and it is Dahlia's hair color, because if she was channeled by pearls or maya, She would have there hair!
Page 3 of 6 [ 223 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps