If Trucy went...Topic%20Title

Moo.

Who would replace her?

I say Vera Misham.
Moo.
Re: If Trucy went...Topic%20Title

Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan

A new character.

Naturally, it'll turn 3/4 of the fandom against Capcom, considering AJ.
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT

Aw, but I like Trucy :c

What about Pearl? It'd be the return of the Magatama and spirit channeling, I guess. And she's about the right age, if we continue past AJ.

I hope they stick with Trucy though, to be honest. If we had Maya for three games, Phoenix's daughter needs to have her fair share of the spotlight, too.
Kay, you might want to tone the ruffling down a bit.

{tumblr:} edgequill • {twitter:} edgequill • {Ao3:} edgequill

The Mouth of Sauron

I have no clue why Misham would return as an assistant, other than to appease the fans who want to see her return... as an assistant.
Gozu wrote:
omg ur just lik :edgeworth:

did ur parents di or somefin

icer wrote:
Trucy: [Daddy was fired from legal clerk for loitering] Daddy has a fun new job as a street sweeper!
Phoenix: Guess what Apollo, today I swept up some EVIDENCE! ....

Josef Gumshoe

If they really plan on replacing trucy. Then yet it should be a new character. And they better make her story good. cause replacing trucy will be a tall tale.

Don't replace Trucy, It's time to have an intelligent assistant. No offense to Maya, I love her, she is emotionally strong and has a lot of heart, and can channel Mia. But that was all the help she was really. Capcom can still be able to build Trucy's char more, instead of replacing.

M + M is love

of all girls in the phoenix wright series, trucy is my favorite. i don't think we should replace her.
異議あり! G A Y L A W Y E R S A R E S E X Y !

Trucy should be promoted to Lawyer status. (Will Apollo remain her sidekick?)

I think Trucy is staying, unless Apollo isn't.

Moo.

I don't know if I should laugh or just sigh.

Fine. To stop the stupid ramblings, I'll make it "If there was another assistant, Who'll it be?"

£10 says someones gonna ignore this and use the same stupid comment. "I don't want her to leave" and name no character.
Moo.

^ I don't think there will be a different assistant except if Apollo is no longer the main char. So we can't really tell. Main char other than Apollo would either be Phoenix or char we haven't seen yet.

Josef Gumshoe

Grancko-H wrote:

Fine. To stop the stupid ramblings, I'll make it "If there was another assistant, Who'll it be?"

£10 says someones gonna ignore this and use the same stupid comment. "I don't want her to leave" and name no character.

:edgeworth: OBJECTION !

And may I ask how come you say that any one who does not want trucy to go is stupid? I can equally say that people who think trucy should be replaced is stupid. If that's where your getting at.

If you can't handle the fact that people who likes trucy will post on your topic saying they don't want her to go. Then you should not have made the topic. What ever re-phrasing you do about a question of another AJ assitant. someone will always mentioed trucy because she is That character in AJ. Deal with it.

lol lol lol Kids these days...

OBJECTION!

I like Trucy, and do not want her to leave. She's cute and funny. I'd like to see her character developed more, plus her reaction to
Spoiler:
being Apollo's sister

Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....

The Mouth of Sauron

babyjosef17 wrote:
Grancko-H wrote:

:edgeworth: OBJECTION !

And may I ask how come you say that any one who does not want trucy to go is stupid? I can equally say that people who think trucy should be replaced is stupid. If that's where your getting at.

Actually, that's not what he is getting at. He is saying that with the way the topic is worded, everyone will say the same stupid thing.

so, in truth, the lol is on you.
Gozu wrote:

icer wrote:
Trucy: [Daddy was fired from legal clerk for loitering] Daddy has a fun new job as a street sweeper!

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Granchko there's no need to be huffy because people respond to your topic with *gasp* their opinions. If you're looking for a certain kind of response it would help to be thoughtful and actually promote discussion in your first post rather than just pasting a name with no reasoning.

The "assistant" role in the AA series has always been filled with a very specific demographic (younger, energetic girls* - whatever that has to say about the protagonist) which Maya, young Ema, Trucy, Pearl, and even Franziska fit into very well. Not only is there little reason to assume Apollo would have a long term assistant other than Trucy, but Vera would never be able to keep up the one-on-one comedy duo that the games have always had. Plus unless she does a complete 180 in character, I can't imagine an agoraphobic enjoying running around crime scenes with Apollo.

And Vera aside, there really isn't anyone else in AJ who would fit into the role at all let alone as well as Trucy.

*(Edgeworth did get Gumshoe for a while in 3-5 but as soon as he got his own game he got an energetic teen girl of his very own. I think it's one of the perks of being promoted to Game Protagonist)
ImageImage

The Mouth of Sauron

I would make the argument that Gumshoe has the mental capacity equal to or less than an energetic teenage girl.
Gozu wrote:

icer wrote:

Moo.

grim_tales wrote:
I like Trucy, and do not want her to leave. She's cute and funny. I'd like to see her character developed more, plus her reaction to
Spoiler:
being Apollo's sister

Heh. See what I mean?
Moo.

Abrakadabra

Her replacement would have a half brother who was seven years older, has antenna hair, and was a prosecutor. The replacement herself would look sort of like trucy and be the same height but one year younger and wear a different outfit. Her hair would be a different color, and her personality would be similar to Trucy's and her mom would be dead. She would want to be a Detective.

Think. The Thinker = Serial murderer?

Location: Behind you. Whoops. Was that from blood loss or blunt force trauma?

Trucy is hilarious and brilliant. But, if that happens, I would like Ema. Maybe it turns out that the Ema that they know now is an imposter and the true kind Ema is somewhere and they find her. I really love the 16-year old Ema, and despise the new Em.

Smile.

Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan

Angelique wrote:
Trucy is hilarious and brilliant. But, if that happens, I would like Ema. Maybe it turns out that the Ema that they know now is an imposter and the true kind Ema is somewhere and they find her. I really love the 16-year old Ema, and despise the new Em.

Heh, I despise the 16-year old Ema, and really love the new one. :godot:

Though I still refuse to believe that they are the same character. :yuusaku:
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT

spr fckn srs peepz

DramaticaXIV2 wrote:
A new character.

Naturally, it'll turn 3/4 of the fandom against Capcom, considering AJ.

I'll be in that 25%, kthx.
http://vanderlund.blogspot.com - Because the only fantasy worlds I like are those I write myself.

Think. The Thinker = Serial murderer?

Location: Behind you. Whoops. Was that from blood loss or blunt force trauma?

DramaticaXIV2 wrote:
Angelique wrote:
Trucy is hilarious and brilliant. But, if that happens, I would like Ema. Maybe it turns out that the Ema that they know now is an impostor and the true kind Ema is somewhere and they find her. I really love the 16-year old Ema, and despise the new Ema.

Yeah. I wonder, are they really the same? They are way too different to be the same person, no matter the age. It's like Iris (Equivalent to young Ema), being like Dahlia(Equivalent to old Ema).

it's just not real! Or like, Gumshoe, being suddenly rich. Or shoe, being evil and biting Apollo. Or Grossberg being thin. Or the Judge being smart. Or Redd becoming less obnoxious. Or a Hotti that's not perverted. Or Wellington becoming not snobby. Or Viola becoming sweet. It's just not possible that it's the same character!

Smile.

Ace

hmm ema lol she is humorous in a way with her snackaroos. I mean at the end of GS4 she was thinking of a GOLDEN snackaroo lol. how hilarious is that? :maya:

Strong bonds are what leads us to Justice!

Abrakadabra

Angelique wrote:
DramaticaXIV2 wrote:
Angelique wrote:
Trucy is hilarious and brilliant. But, if that happens, I would like Ema. Maybe it turns out that the Ema that they know now is an impostor and the true kind Ema is somewhere and they find her. I really love the 16-year old Ema, and despise the new Ema.

Yeah. I wonder, are they really the same? They are way too different to be the same person, no matter the age. It's like Iris (Equivalent to young Ema), being like Dahlia(Equivalent to old Ema).

it's just not real! Or like, Gumshoe, being suddenly rich. Or shoe, being evil and biting Apollo. Or Grossberg being thin. Or the Judge being smart. Or Redd becoming less obnoxious. Or a Hotti that's not perverted. Or Wellington becoming not snobby. Or Viola becoming sweet. It's just not possible that it's the same character!

Well Gumshoe could find oil and Ema could have been mentaly and emotionally scared for life. Also the Iris Dahlia connection is too much, I doubt that the young Ema was an Angel.
Page 1 of 1 [ 22 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps