Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps

Page 1 of 1[ 13 posts ]

Franziska = Edgeworth ?Topic%20Title

justice is always wright ;)

.......sorry for the uncreative title :payne:

anyway,i have been thinking that maybe franziska should take the same type of storyline edgeworth had,so far edgeworth had wanted to become an attorney,but the incidents of his father's death led him to greatly hate criminals and believe that the best way to punish every criminal is giving every defendant the guilty virdict,where as later he himself would become one of the defendants he long beleaved to all deserve guilty virdict's,his 40 winning streak mentor being the prosecution and his rival phoenix being his defense attorney,where as after the events of case 1-4 edgeworth learn's the true meaning of a prosecutor and when he battle's wright in a court case in which the defendant is the criminal this time he defeats him with nick not feeling any type of sadness at all.

how about franziska would have the same type of storyline,so far we know that she has a great hate for criminals and is determined to get the guilty virdict,beleaving just like case 1-2,1-3's edgeworth that the von karma way is the best way to punish all criminals(and a bigger competitivness than edgeworth),I think she should have some kind of tragic past aswell which would explain why she hates criminals so much and follow's the von karma way,later she would be a defendant to a court case with a von-karmish type of prosecutor(one that beleave's in having a winning streak) as the prosecution and wright or apollo as the defense,then later she would battle wright in court once more,but this time the defendant would be a guilty one,and she would finally be able to grasp victory over wright,but then she wouldn't feel the same about it as she would if she hadn't converted from the von karma way.

sorry for my lack of creativity,but i thought it would be a good sense of deja vu,and i always thought franziska should convert from the von karma way,and edgeworth's type of story seemed to be the best solution.
Re: Franziska = Edgeworth ?Topic%20Title

Mipeltaja = the real badass

Location: That one place. No, not that place, the other place.

Something I think would be pretty cool but would never happen is if Franziska became a defense attorney.

I mean, Edgeworth was the son of a famous defense attorney and grew up to be a prosecutor, wouldn't it be a perfect parallel if Franziska, the daughter of a famous prosecutor, grew up to be a defense attorney? You can tell from the finale to JFA that on some level she resents being a prosecutor because she's Manfred von Karma's daughter. It would be an interesting story if Franziska (perhaps while investigating one of her father's old cases that was recently appealed by the defendant) somehow was forced to confront the reality of her father's failings and became a defense attorney as an act of rebellion against the path her father had put her on. Plus, it would allow for Franziska to find her own way while being a new story to tell.

Plus it would allow for another Franziska/Edgeworth face-off, and Edgeworth was always the person Franziska wanted to be better than. The only reason she took an interest in Phoenix Wright is because Phoenix beat Edgeworth in the first place and since Miles wasn't around, Franziska wanted to prove she was better than Miles by beating Phoenix. Franziska beating Edgeworth would provide an opportunity for the two of them to settle their competition and provide a bit of closure to the rivalry that Manfred had forced them into.

That's just one way that I think it could happen. Franziska needs to reform from Manfred von Karma's teachings, which she's already begun to do in AAI, although we admittedly haven't seen her in court. As long as she eventually reforms, I'm happy.
Billie Jean is not my lover.

Call me Ishmael.

Sounds like a decent idea, but only if they decide to go with Phoenix in GS5. Franziska isn't really tied to Apollo's story, nor should she be IMO.

I'm all for some Franziska development in the next Investigations game though, I'd actually like to have her as the protagonist. Maybe she will realize that a perfect prosecutor is a prosecutor who wants to do her job perfectly - but that doesn't really mean "get a guilty verdict".
Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247

justice is always wright ;)

I guess maybe it should be better to wait untill after gs5(untill the next invistigation game)in which franziska is the hero or something(but then how could she be the defendant at such a game,being a defendant was a major part of teaching edgeworth),but it'd still work in gs5 if wright was attorney again in gs5 :think-pw:

I'd really like it if Franziska would get a background story, and it doesn't really matter to me wether she remains a prosecutor or would eventually become a defense attorney, as suggested. But as for the next Investigations game, I wouldn't like her as the protagonist if they don't give her the same change of character as they gave Miles. Edgeworth is a far more likable character, and therefor, I liked playing as him in AAI. As for Franziska, she's fun to have as an opponent, but I don't really see myself playing her if she doesn't change a bit more. I think I'd get annoyed because she's not really being nice to people. So for me, she'd need to undergo some changes in GS5. Again, that would of course only work if they decide to go with Phoenix on GS5, which I really hope happens, but would also be a bit strange, as Apollo had only been in one game so far, whereas Phoenix has been in three games.

I don't know about her taking the hero role. As for back story, I would hope she wouldn't have something similar to Edgeworth's. She is a big girl and has room for her own background. Maybe it could actually include her mother?

My childhood right here

Ultimadrago wrote:
I don't know about her taking the hero role. As for back story, I would hope she wouldn't have something similar to Edgeworth's. She is a big girl and has room for her own background. Maybe it could actually include her mother?

Oh snap! I did not just hear such truth!
I completely forgot about Franziska's mother!

Manfred von Karma doesn't have parents because he spawned from the garbage of the most evil person in existence, so having Franziska's backstory include her grandparents is impossible. Oh well.

Supreme Empress of the Universe

Hmm...

It would be nice if she got some character development that made her "nicer" but then... if she changed TOO MUCH she wouldn't be Franzy anymore. I do agree that she should have some more backstory and all... even if her grandparents and her dad are total jerks and corrupt men/women.
ImageImage
There still exists no male in his likeness.

OBJECTION!

I think both are cool ideas, they would allow the chance to show Fran's more normal side (and she does have one, as T&T shows). I think she should become "nicer", OK she wasnt exactly "nice" even in T&T but at least she was human.
Nick defending Fran would be interesting....
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....

Who stole my cookies? :(

I think I would like to be playing as Franziska in the upcoming GS5, but as all of you suggested, I think I would enjoy the game more if she would be less... b****y, I guess. Off Topic(kind of): I would love the game if it had 3 characters to play with(like stories to pick). Could be Franzy, Godot, (definitely NOT Phoenix or Edgey again...)

~Vervollkommnung~

Siren wrote:
I think I'd get annoyed because she's not really being nice to people. So for me, she'd need to undergo some changes in GS5. Again, that would of course only work if they decide to go with Phoenix on GS5, which I really hope happens, but would also be a bit strange, as Apollo had only been in one game so far, whereas Phoenix has been in three games.

Maybe an offshoot of AAI could have Franziska as the main protagonist, and then Apollo could be the star in GS5? That may be the best of both worlds, IMO. And yes, Franziska needs a different back story than Edgeworth's. Each is their own person. Besides, it would be kinda interesting to maybe play as Franziska in her first trial as a 13 year old. (Or at least the investigation)
"So when you run out of paint, you Americans use gravy as a substitute. I see."- :no-no:
"Welcome back to reality! We've been waiting for you."- :kyouya-pull:

Kluges Fräulein

I personally would find it great if Fran became more nice, but there's always a creepy person
necessary, and who would it be then?

I think a story about her youth would be good. Maybe that she was never liked
by the other children because Manfred did everything to make her a perfect
prosecuter. I can't imagine she was allowed to play in the sand or anything "unperfect"
like that.
WANT ACE ATTORNEY INVESTIGATIONS 2 ENGLISH VERSION FOR US/EUROPE/UK. ADD YOUR SIGNATURE TO THIS PETITION - WITH 8000 signs.

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/ ... cgi?AAI2US

PLEASE PASS IT ON TO OTHER PEOPLE SO THEY KNOW.

OBJECTION!

Maybe Fran never really felt loved my Manfred and she was unhappy as a child, and as she grew up being a cold b*tch was her way of coping? I want her to be nicer.
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....
Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps