Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps

Page 10 of 10[ 371 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Re: Pick Your Prosecutor (GS5 Edition)Topic%20Title

OBJECTION!

I say this:

A female prosecutor that happened to be one of Apollo's classmates in law school and a big fan of the people in the Phoenix Wright saga, like Apollo, so she mentions them every once in a while (a running joke would be Trucy asking if those two were a couple XD).

She's a blonde with hair in a single ponytail. Her outfit is a pink law suit dress with a red bow in the middle and a purple flower hair clip in the hair. She looks cute, but man, she's harsh!

She studied under Franziska in Germany, and currently on a winning streak (she wants to make it into the law books). She believes in the truth, but has a competitive nature that drives her to win.

She also has one of the shortest tempers ever and kinda stubborn (back in law school, people call her Franziska von Karma II XD). Proof of that is Franziska gave her a whip as a gift to use in court. In other words, she's a tough girl.
Image Dual Destinies has rekindled my love for this fandom.

(/ApolloJusticeL<3VE(/

I think that it will be a young female, like Franzy. She will wear lime green and be very cat-like (growling, claws, ears, tail, meows, ect) and Phoenix will have a crush on her. xD She will not be German and have no relation to previous characters.

That or its Lana. :lana:

DWN009

I think the next prosecutor will likely be female of German descent. She will appear to share several similarities with someone from another Capcom series altogether -- somewhat spiky hair, a stern face, a very iconic eyebrow waggle.

Her schtick/gimmick will be that she is very into robots and robotics, and will wear a lab coat in court. When she is annoyed, she will throw screws at Apollo.

Her objecting mannerism will be to slam the desk with the handle of a screwdriver. Her shocked mannerism will be to flail, and her "mostly defeated" mannerism will be to try to grovel over the prosecution bench and mutter "I'm sorry, I'll never do that again!"

OBJECTION!

I think the game will star Mia, and the prosecuter will be someone new who hasn't been seen before :yuusaku: who has a grudge against her :chinami: , or Lana where the two friends solve cases together. :lana:

I think that the new prosecutor will be a girl, probably around Apollo's age. She will know Franziska because they studied law in Germany together. She will have long dark hair and wear it up in a bun. Her face will look stern and she will always be insulting Apollo.
Thank you to PandaPrinzessin for the awesome signature(:
Daughter of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5 and sister of SomariFeyWright, Game Over, and >Mario<

My childhood right here

MetalmanLight wrote:
I think the next prosecutor will likely be female of German descent. She will appear to share several similarities with someone from another Capcom series altogether -- somewhat spiky hair, a stern face, a very iconic eyebrow waggle.

Her schtick/gimmick will be that she is very into robots and robotics, and will wear a lab coat in court. When she is annoyed, she will throw screws at Apollo.

Her objecting mannerism will be to slam the desk with the handle of a screwdriver. Her shocked mannerism will be to flail, and her "mostly defeated" mannerism will be to try to grovel over the prosecution bench and mutter "I'm sorry, I'll never do that again!"

Hmm... lemme guess, in the final case against her, she'll turn out to be an alien, which in turn ends up being a hologram?

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

If it's the Apollo arc, I think it will be somebody who has a grudge against Phoenix, maybe one of the people he put away in jail or one of the murderers from the Edgeworth game, Luke Atmey or Portsman for example,and the reason will be that they're driven by their hatred for Phoenix, decide to get their revenge by going up against his apprentice and being super tough on them. A male, around Phoenix's age in the Apollo game, pretty much. They will be calculating and set traps, like Manfred. And possibly, after that, they might get their own spinoff game or series, like Edgeworth.

Or if it's Mia or Phoenix, I say it could be another one of the von Karmas, male, around Apollo's age, maybe looking similar to Edgeworth, except with a mustache or beard of some sort. They would be the toughest prosecutor yet, countering every argument you make, becoming tougher as the game progresses, and at the end, they would show no mercy to you. And at the end, like in Rise from the Ashes, Bridge to the Turnabout, and Fairwell, My Turnabout, some big secret is revealed having to do with the defendant, a witness, or the prosecutor himself leading to the downfall of one of the three previously mentioned.

Spoiler: GK2 character spoiler
Yumihiko Ichiyanagi perhaps?

I think Edgeworth is a bit too overused for now because of his own series, it would be great to tie all of those games together by using a GK character. :yuusaku:

Queen of Procrastination

I think the prosecutor will be female. She will be somehow related to the defense attorney (assuming Apollo Justice). She will possibly be a relative to Apollo, perhaps even his sister (making him her adopted brother). She be a contributing factor to why Apollo became an attorney. She will be older then Apollo, but younger then Phoenix. She will frequently abuse the judge verbally. She will have controversy surrounding her. She will treat other badly, especially defense attorneys. She will be very emotional on the inside. She will also have an disliking for Klavier. And unlike Klavier, she's more concerned with winning then the truth. She will have always known Apollo was adopted.

Where's my 3rd buttafly!?

Mousery wrote:
Klavier Gavin. After all, Edgeworth was used in the first two games... though there were complaints that Klavier was too easy-going. :kyouya:

Klavier was. I thought Payne was tougher on Apollo on 4-1 than Klav the entire game. Even Apollo mentions something about Klavier spoon feeding him assistance lol.

:odoroki: "I wish I didn't have to take my cues from this guy" or something.

Anyway, the prosecutor.......

A male in his 30's. Not from Germany. Hates Phoenix and hates Apollo by association. Dark hair. Finely dressed (like Edgeworth and Kristoph with suits). Hopefully he'll do anything for a guilty verdict and actually pulls out forged evidence multiple times during the game. In the end, we find out he was conspiring with the final case's killer.
ImageImageImage

1000% Knight

EDIT: Yumihiko Ichiyanagi
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
Page 10 of 10 [ 371 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps