Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps

Page 9 of 10[ 371 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Re: Pick Your Prosecutor (GS5 Edition)Topic%20Title

ILubb you Klavie! :D

I think it will be:

A female with medium-long hair, probably more natural colors.. Her hair will be in a ponytail on the side.

She will wear either green, blue, or silver clothes with ruffles.

She will be young, around her twenties, or possibly another prodigy.

And she will be either a descendant or somehow taken in by Franziska von Karma, and will rightly have a horsewhip (hee hee).

I highly doubt this, but that would be awesome.. Can't you see it?

**After a failed evidence question**
Prosecutor: That's not evidence! That has nothing to do with this discussion! *cracks the whip*

Apollo: Ow! Ow! OW!

P: A foolish fool foolishly trying to Foolishly fool this foolish courtroom! *crack crack crack*

A: OWWWWW! *penalty bar goes down* (I need to think this one over again...)

*CRACK CRACK CRACK*

A: Ok, ok, I'm thinking!!

LOL Hilarious...

HOLD IT!

List of Prosecuters so far:
Edgeworth :edgeworth:
Franziska :franny:
Godot :godot:
Klavier :kyouya:
Lana Skye :lana:
Manfred :karma:
Payne :payne:

Out of these only the first four count as main prosecutors. Since three of these four are male, I agree to the hypothesis that the next prosecutor (TNP) will be female.

As for colouring, so far we have had:
:edgeworth: Reddish? Maroon maybe?
:franny: Blue, green, turquoise?
:godot: Aqua green shirt, grey waistcoat?
:kyouya: Purple, black

Considering for the most part the men wear dark colouring and franny wears light colours, I'm going to assume that this new female prosecutor will also wear light colours, some pink here and there but mainly... I dunno light green/ aqua? (They seem to be fond of aqua)

Next, age:
:edgeworth: young
:franny: young
:godot: not too young, young enough
:kyouya: young

Yup, she's defnitely going to be young. Also she's going to be some miracle prosecutor, (who apollo hasn't ever heard of), yet people don't know TOO much about her. Sort of Godot type thing going with the mystery and everything.

Personality:
:edgeworth: sensitive on the inside, but really karma on the outside, holds a grudge (sort of)
:franny: dominatrix, not at all helpful, holds a grudge
:godot: best dude EVER. really helpful, holds a grudge
:kyouya: very relaxed, allows lots of lee-way, holds a grudge

I'm guessing TNP will hold a grudge? Since we have only seen stuff really to do with Kristoph and Magic so far, it's probable that it's going to be some close friend of kristoph's or an old accquaintance of appollo's. As for the personality in court, they're going to be one of those all out EVIL type prosecutors who only care about winning until it comes to the last case, where they slowly begin to give you more (saying that you need to allow some things to make a perfect case).

Gimmicks:
:edgeworth: hair, wiggly finger
:franny: whip
:godot: coffee
:kyouya: air guitar

I would say eating, but we already saw that with Ema, they won't use the same gimmick. I think something to do with martial arts is going to come up. Like they know loads of random karate type stuff (adding to the discipline factor of her strictness), and they make loads of lame puns like 'I'll chi-how chop your defense in half' and 'show me the proof grasshopper'. I dunno, probably better puns than that crap, but along the same lines.

Hair:
:edgeworth: ridiculous
:franny: blue? ridiculous
:godot: ridiculous
:kyouya: looks like a girl, ridiculous

Now, don't hate on me for saying ridiculous, I like the hair, I just meant that in comparison to NORMAL hair styles, well let's face it, they aren't exactly normal are they? So yeah, I figure this time it's going to be another wierd hair colour, not TOO extravagant (green?), something more common, just not seen so far, I'm thinking a red-head. The hair will also be in locks, which will fly backwards when you object.

Objections:
:edgeworth: bass
:franny: soprano
:godot: bass
:kyouya: tenor

I'm not really sure about that crap by the way, I just bluffed it. Regardless TNP will have a high voice also, since they are female. Not as painfully high as franny's but pretty high.

So far it's looking to be a young female, who wears aqua clothing, with the occasional splash of pink, maybe a pink ribbon or something. She will have ridiculous red hair and a relatively high voice. She will be rather strict and have some link to the martial arts. She will also be very intelligent and be a legendary prosecutor. She will hold a grudge against Apollo for reasons unknown to begin with, which we will figure out in either the second or lat cases. Apollo will not know her at first hearing, and will have to find out about her along with the players. She will have a habit of treating people badly, (most likely Apollo, or the new gumshoe). People will be scared of her and the judge will have trouble controlling her (as always). She will also hold some relevance to the phoenix wright series, although very minor. On occasion she will hit Apollo with special martial arts moves and as a result Apollo will keep making references to how he fears her fists. Konami don't want to make her TOO similar to Franny, (which I seem to be making her out to be), so she will be less harsh and a bit less organised. Not to the point where she loses things, but more like Godot in that she will not make a huge fuss over having everything perfect, but will take shortcuts to get a win rather than allowing Apollo to continue his line of reasoning (except in the last case, where she will allow for SOME leniancy). This will make things increasingly difficult for Apollo as he will be on the ropes, waiting for the judge or some other random character to save him. She will degrade Apollo continuously, claiming that he does not have the 'chops' or some other lame pun to be in court.

Signing out,

keboses

The Judge Hammer

It will be the blue badger

nuff said
^^Thanks to Bibliomaniac for the sig^^

PL vs PW <33

Someone from Apollo's past, who Apollo either directly or indirectly wronged. She wanted to be a Prosecutor to meet Apollo in court so she can beat him. She studied under Edgeworth, who she met while Edgey was travelling in her country (possibly Borginia). At first she believed Edgey's philosophy for the Truth, but something happened, like who she believed to be the killer of someone close to her (boyfriend or family) got "Not Guilty" under the new Jurist System, and she's now disillusioned about the Truth and hates the Jurist system. And Apollo has helped bring about the Jurist system, so more reason for her to hate him. Because she has a grudge against Apollo, she will be ruthless.

Even though she says she hates Apollo's guts, she really just wants his attention. In the end, it will be revealed that she's actually related to Apollo, like his cousin or something.

She sees the defense as "the enemy", and cares more about winning and putting criminals behind bars than the Truth. She will be no-nonsense, and won't put up with bluffs and guesses.

She will wear a jacket like Mia's, wear blue (since Apollo is red), have long hair, and have dark hair.
Phoenix: "You know my strategy. Speak first, think later!"
devART:.:My wallpapers:.:My comics/fanart:.:Sprite edits:.:Objection font

Wannabe Ace Attorney

For some odd reason I visualize...Prosecutor Kay Faraday.

Spoiler: AAI-4
Following in the footsteps of her father.

...please do not ask me to explain, you will just get a long tl;dr essay on why she should be the next prosecutor. XDDDDD She won't be an ace as much as the rest though, as a change of pace. She won't be as new as Godot was in T&T, and not as experienced as the others - perhaps she's had a few cases prior to meeting Apollo or something.

EDIT: It would be nice to have Edgeworth around - even if just for one case. Just so we can see what happened to him. Hopefully he became Chief Prosecutor. =3 He's my top pick for GS5.

Last edited by Auste on Thu May 20, 2010 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Edgey...

Stepladders!

I wish it's :edgeworth: .

The Glimmerous Fop

I wish they had a flamboyant gay prosecutor for the lulz

When I saw this topic, I immediately had to submit spoilers for who the new prosecutor will be. If you don't want to know, please don't click the spoiler button!

Spoiler:
I couldn't help myself, I had to make these haha...

Objector. 'Nuff Said.

I'm putting my money (not litterally) on a guy in his early 20's.
with the charm of godot, the determination of the Von Karma's, and the power off Edgeworth.
actions: When the defence do something wrong or something he thinks is wrong, he'll do a facepalm.
Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee. ~Godot :godot:

The one who fails.

Obi-Wan

A Little Girl

My childhood right here

Its a guy. He will wear orange, and when he thinks the defense screwed up, he facepalms and then drags his hand down across his face and shakes his head. His objection is like Nick's but is Italian sounding.
Hell.Ya.

All Good Prosecutors are German

Klavier Gavin. After all, Edgeworth was used in the first two games... though there were complaints that Klavier was too easy-going. :kyouya:
You just lost the game.
Oh damn, I just lost the game too, didn't I?

It's Gyakuten Kenji, not Keiji!

Mousery wrote:
Klavier Gavin. After all, Edgeworth was used in the first two games... though there were complaints that Klavier was too easy-going. :kyouya:

Wait... Wasn't Franziska prosecuting most of the game..? :udgy:

Ace Investigator

I think it will be von Karma's niece that he mentions in GS 1-4

:karma:

"I'm End Quote." end quote.

Payne's son..
Or maybe its time for Payne himself to get his shit back together and become a good prosecutor like he was before Mia defeated him (or at least I think he was a good one before that)
:keiko: WARNING: SIG CONTAINS LAME JOKE
ImageImage

My childhood right here

Moe the Clown.

Turnabout of Justice wrote:
Moe the Clown.

:eh?:
ImageImage

My childhood right here

End Quote wrote:
Turnabout of Justice wrote:
Moe the Clown.

:eh?:

Exactly. His Objection will actually be "There's a goddamned carrot in my face!"

All Good Prosecutors are German

Quote:
Mitsunyan wrote:
Mousery wrote:

Wait... Wasn't Franziska prosecuting most of the game..? :udgy:

Yeah, she was, I typed the wrong thing... I meant to say that Edgeworth reappeared in JFA, though I guess that entails Klavier making a guest appearance and not staying as the main prosecutor. Still, it's just a hope that he'll reappear as the main prosecutor. A vain one, perhaps.
You just lost the game.
Oh damn, I just lost the game too, didn't I?

Addicted to Coke and crack... wait

Spoiler:
Kay Faraday.

I can totally see her as a prosecutor. And her objection would probably involve her jumping on her desk.

the next prosecutor will definatly be...

HARUHI SUZUMIYA
"Having a place to go — is a home. Having someone to love — is a family. Having both — is a blessing."

Edgeworth returning to rightful place as main prosecutor sounds solid to me. Just because we have seen more of him as a character (heck, PLAYED as him) doesn't make him any less intimidating to clash against.

Rookie Attorney...

It will probably be:
Manfred von Karma's granddaughter :beef:
In case 4 of the first game, after you press someone, he spills this out.
I think though it will maybe be introduced like Apollo Justice
He along with his tutor. In this case:
Franziska (who possibly could be her mother :udgy: ) along with the new prosecutor.

BTW, in when he mentioned the granddaughter, she was 7... making Franziska...
TEEN PREGNANT AT ONLY 10-11 YEARS OLD
:beef: :udgy: :cody-shock2: :apollo-shock: :paynehair: :pealshock: :spit: :glasses: :zap: :hair-bounce: :agia-shock: :maya-shock: :ema-shock: :headbang: :spload:

THE AFTERMATH IS HORRIBLE!!! Except for some... :gant-clap2: :hobolaugh: :butzthumbs:

But who will be the father?... :edgeworth: Nah...

My childhood right here

Juste Kourn wrote:
Spoiler: You better spoiler-ify this in your post or I'll hit you with a bucket
It will probably be:
Manfred von Karma's granddaughter :beef:
In case 4 of the first game, after you press someone, he spills this out.
I think though it will maybe be introduced like Apollo Justice
He along with his tutor. In this case:
Franziska (who possibly could be her mother :udgy: ) along with the new prosecutor.

BTW, in when he mentioned the granddaughter, she was 7... making Franziska...
TEEN PREGNANT AT ONLY 10-11 YEARS OLD
:beef: :udgy: :cody-shock2: :apollo-shock: :paynehair: :pealshock: :spit: :glasses: :zap: :hair-bounce: :agia-shock: :maya-shock: :ema-shock: :headbang: :spload:

THE AFTERMATH IS HORRIBLE!!! Except for some... :gant-clap2: :hobolaugh: :butzthumbs:

But who will be the father?... :edgeworth: Nah...

You read the tag.
Or at least spoiler the smilies.

Who stole my cookies? :(

Before I reply on this topic, as a new member of the forum I'd like to thank Wooster and Croik(I don't know if there are any other administrators running this site and forums)for hosting this amazing Ace Attorney, Hotel Dusk, and a little Ghost Trick fansite. K, that's all.

So, as for the prosecutor, I'd really love to see Godot back in action, but I don't see him coming, after that overly-emotional and cheesy remark on the last case of GS3. I'm a huge fan of Edgeworth, but I'm sick of Capcom relying on him for every Ace Attorney game. So, Edgey's a no-no for me. Kyouya is a fairly nice prosecutor, and he gets extra points for his theme song from me :bellboy:. As for Lana Skye, I don't really understand how she even became a Prosecutor, better yet a Chief Prosecutor. She struck me as the annoying, know-it-all woman, who just wouldn't speak so I could finish the game :edgeworth: . And as other users said,

Spoiler:
she hasn't been mentioned in either GS4 or AAI.

Franziska is my favorite prosecutor of all times. I hope she will be the prosecutor in the (really delayed) GS5. Although, a new prosecutor never hurt anybody. :ka-whip:

Aka Miss Fortune / Sir Prize

I'm going to take a completely wild shot and say that the prosecutor will be a military lawyer. Thus he'll wear an Officer's parade uniform, complete with hat.
Like this:
Spoiler: Image

He'll also have a pair of their white parade gloves, which, as his signature move, he'll do the ol' glove snap trick, maybe even slap Phoenix in the face.
He'll have a big bushy Stalin mustache and possibly wear a pair of sunglasses - Like American military guys do in films, especially when watching Nuclear Explosions (heh).
Oh, he'll walk around with the pole that drill sergeants use, too. But he'll use it as a leaning stick, like Von karma does in some of the concept drawings.

He has a grudge against the defense because his mentor has wrongfully (in his eyes) had a fellow officer locked up, and thus is determined to get his revenge against their successor. He's convinced that this is a military court of law, and treats it as thus, barking at people about standing up straight and saluting - He's basically a marine drill sergeant, born and raised. He refers to having people "Sent to the firing squad" rather than jail.

After a general is murdered at the same military base the officer works at, it turns out the prosecutor was the guilty party - He was trying to clear his friend's name, because it turns out that he WAS innocent after all - because the prosecutor was the one who commited the crimes their friend was found guilty of - War crimes, corruption, abuse of his power as an officer - which resulted in the death of many innocent people in order for him to reach his position.
In the end, the defense proves his guilt in all of these crimes - The prosecutor breaks down, having multiple flashbacks to scenes of war, destruction, and finally, the murdered general. He throws down his hat in a fit of anger and remorse. The hat appears to explode in a mushroom cloud, like a nuke. He did what he did because he lost a lover in the war, and blamed the army generals for it. He wanted to reach the top of the military ladder so that he could end all the wars and prevent further loss through war and fighting - He reveals that under the gloves are multiple horrific burns; war scars, gained through him attempting to save the life of his lover from a burning wreckage. He gives the Judge and Defense a final salute with his bare, deformed hands, then sheds a single tear, stating it is for "Those lost, and those to be lost."
The Judge concludes with the statement "War... Is a terrible thing."

The Ace Attorney's Magical Daughter

My guess is that it will be Kay Faraday. And she will look like this or something close to it:
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/ ... nilein.png

Her introduction case would be like this:
It's Matsuri-Celebration in Kurain, Phoenix is going with Trucy and Apollo and they meet Maya and Pearl there, along with a big load of other old characters. Except Edgey, Kay, who is now his Protege, comes in his stead to apologize that he couldn't make it.
During the Matsuri, Maya is attacked and almost killed. Pearl is the prime suspect, being the next one in line for the Master Title and having been close when the deed happened.

OK, Kay is Prosecutor, Apollo goes on to defend Pearly, the two of them don't like each other (I mean Kay and Polly) a whole lot and the trial starts and goes on and on and on... On the second day's investigations, Phoenix informs everybody that Edgey finally arrived and is just on his way to Kurain, because he wants to investigate the Crime Scene himself. He just wants to drive to the Prosecutor's office for a meeting with Kay when, Oh No, someone shots him.

In the right shoulder, no less. :franny: :karma:

Coincidentally, Pearly, for whatever reason, was NOT in her prison cell that evening. Now, Kay goes berserk and tries with all her might to end that Trial with Guilty, Guilty, Guilty.

And in the last minute, Edgey storms in, lectures Kay and brings the decisive evidence which proves that someone else is, in fact, the culprit!

The case ends on a not-guilty, Kay sees that she still has a lot to learn and swears friendly rivalry with Apollo.
Episode end!

Well, at least that's how I would like it to happen! :maya:

...Because I felt the need to advertise my fanfic with a self-drawn, animated banner. Yes, I'm obsessed, why do you ask?

Who stole my cookies? :(

Neni wrote:
My guess is that it will be Kay Faraday. And she will look like this or something close to it:
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/ ... nilein.png

Her introduction case would be like this:
It's Matsuri-Celebration in Kurain, Phoenix is going with Trucy and Apollo and they meet Maya and Pearl there, along with a big load of other old characters. Except Edgey, Kay, who is now his Protege, comes in his stead to apologize that he couldn't make it.
During the Matsuri, Maya is attacked and almost killed. Pearl is the prime suspect, being the next one in line for the Master Title and having been close when the deed happened.

OK, Kay is Prosecutor, Apollo goes on to defend Pearly, the two of them don't like each other (I mean Kay and Polly) a whole lot and the trial starts and goes on and on and on... On the second day's investigations, Phoenix informs everybody that Edgey finally arrived and is just on his way to Kurain, because he wants to investigate the Crime Scene himself. He just wants to drive to the Prosecutor's office for a meeting with Kay when, Oh No, someone shots him.

In the right shoulder, no less. :franny: :karma:

Coincidentally, Pearly, for whatever reason, was NOT in her prison cell that evening. Now, Kay goes berserk and tries with all her might to end that Trial with Guilty, Guilty, Guilty.

And in the last minute, Edgey storms in, lectures Kay and brings the decisive evidence which proves that someone else is, in fact, the culprit!

The case ends on a not-guilty, Kay sees that she still has a lot to learn and swears friendly rivalry with Apollo.
Episode end!

Well, at least that's how I would like it to happen! :maya:

You know, I can really see that coming. Kay Faraday prosecutor ftw.

The new prosecutor will be based around the color green. The new prosecuter will be female.
She will be a prosecutor of around 20-30 years of age.

...Not going to say anymore. :maggy:

Mayaaaaa!

I believe this prosecutor will be new, a male, ranging around 30 - 40 showing signs of experience, wearing smart attire such as a black blazer, white shirt and black tie, and will have a big physique, matching that of Furio Tigre. Yet this person will not have an aggressive personality but instead be a perfectionist such as the von Karma's. He would have come from another country with what were told is an unbeaten trial record. Yeah, I know what you're thinking that it's just describing Manfred, however his Charisma will be the difference.

Now after such an idiosyncratic description (note the bad sarcasm), might I add another suggestion. Possibly a cameo appearance from Kyle Hyde. This is not for the prosecutor just an impetuous flare of smug guesswork. :phoenix:
Astro A40s !

Maybe some guy who's just a normal prosecutor, basically like Payne but a LOT better, not every prosecutor was to be weird...

Though they'll probably never do that...

I think they'll go for a female prosecutor, someone like Calisto Jew...
ImageImage

Stepladder!

Assuming there's a GS5 with Apollo in it at all...

The new prosecutor will be a new character entirely. She'll be a stiff woman with auburn hair who dresses in a way masculine enough to be accused of being a tomboy often. She will fidget with a coin in court, including flipping it repeatedly when deep in thought; while this gives an initial impression of her believing in luck, chance, or randomness, this is the opposite of the truth. This particular coin ultimately has some significant connection to her background.

Her father was a defense attorney who, while moderately successful, was so sleazy and prone to defending guilty-seeming clients that it resulted in severe damage to her faith in humanity and made her want to prosecute every defendant, not for the glory but out of honest disbelief in the integrity of anyone who would end up as one in the first place. The restriction against double jeopardy is her least favorite law.

She doesn't know Apollo or anyone from the older cast, but will be indirectly connected to Apollo's past by having had a significant effect on someone Apollo did know. She will also be connected to someone in case 5-1, a connection we will only learn about in the final case. None of her connections will have anything to do with the Graymeres. -- Pteryx

Team Stepladder, represent!

Argh, so many good and creative guesses here... And stuff I'd never even thought about but now I really kinda want... Like...
~Edgeworth coming back to prosecute? EPIC. I would love to see how he interacts with HoboNick. But not only would that steal Apollo's spotlight again, now that Edgey's got his own series that'd be pushing on overexposure for him. Also, I think the GS series will want to focus on specifically AJ-era characters, not go back to the past.
~Lana Skye!? Now that's cleverly connecting to the PW trilogy without too hard or overdone of a connection, so I could believe it...especially with Ema being a significant presence in AJ1...buuut...I dunno...
~And then there's the Apollo's father theory. Death has no meaning in the Ace Attorney courtroom, so I could definitely see that coming. Probably the only reason I won't guess it that it's obviously not going to be revealed right off the bat, and so it would be useless for this contest. xP
So, now that I'm done pointlessly rambling about what my guesses aren't...:

-physical traits-
The next prosecutor will be a female.
She will not be anyone who has physically appeared in a previous game.
She will be relatively young, but not an extra-young prodigy...so, in her 20s or early 30s.
Her color scheme will incorporate red and white, like Apollo, but in opposite places (for example, a white vest on a red undershirt -- I mean, it doesn't have to be a vest; that's just the kind of thing I mean by opposite).
Her clothing style will be significantly less conservative than, say, Franziska's, but not necessarily overly-revealing or seductive.
Her hair will~
~be fairly long.
~be brunette.
~be slightly spiky or pointed in some fashion, probably at a downward angle, either in the bangs or at the tips.
~have some sort of decoration or holder in it.
She will wear a choker, or something else around her neck.
She will wear earrings.
She will wear high heels.
Her eyes will be a relatively striking color (ie not black or brown).
She will actually wear her Prosecutor's Badge.

-personality traits-
She will not appear completely serious or professional about her job, although she technically does it well, throwing out important insights in an unusually casual manner.
She will be dangerously genre savvy, at frequent moments displaying more knowledge than she seemingly should have, because she's thoroughly done her research.

-other-
She will address Apollo in unusually casual terms, which makes him uncomfortable..
Her Japanese name will include kanji with a reading or meaning related to "natural" or "inevitable." (Ooh, I feel like I might've heard that idea before. I really hope I'm not subconsciously ripping it off of something I read earlier on this thread, or someone's OC. >< Very sorry if I am.)
Her Japanese name will also, somewhere, contain the letters "ko" in sequence.
The first official art we see of her will depict her with a smile and placing one or both hands on her hip.
She will have some connection to Klavier and/or the Gavinners (if not just a fandom of?).

-things in-game that probably won't count for the contest-
((She will be on team Stepladder, and correct Polly on the subject at least once during the game.))
(xD What is it with me and my unhealthy stepladder obsession!?)
((She will have a large connection to the events of the final case, but will not be its villain.))
((She will have had an ulterior motive to become a prosecutor, but will decide by the end that she truly likes the job and the rewarding feeling of serving justice, even if she doesn't win -- and vows to continue practicing law more seriously.))

*rereads*... -_- ...Yep, this is why I don't create OCs. xD; Wish I could come up with something better. Still, it was a ton of fun. x3

Laurel wrote:
When I saw this topic, I immediately had to submit spoilers for who the new prosecutor will be. If you don't want to know, please don't click the spoiler button!

Spoiler:
I couldn't help myself, I had to make these haha...

Lol XD

Sound Logic

Two people. I'd prefer one over the other.

One:

Maya Fey. I'd prefer her. With a DRASTIC change to her personality. She'd kind of be like a prosecutor version of Mia except meaner. The end of the game could be focused on why she went through the drastic change.

Two:

Pearl Fey. I'd accept this but I'd still prefer Maya. The personality would be the same as I put for Maya. If this was done instead the end of the game could be focused on why Pearl went through the drastic change and maybe even what happened to Maya.
Capcom has made the most idiotic decision ever... Well? What do you have to say for yourselves Capcom?

*Edgeworth shrug*

*Capcom witness breakdown*

If you want AAI2 localized, say so in your signature

Abstract Attorney (Eventually)

Ok I think the prosecutor will be ....... old bag!

Nah just kidding I think the prosecutor will be female, hate the judges beard and Apollo's hair!
random guess
lolololololololololololololololololocalizeDGSlolololololololololololololololololololololol

Chains and whips excite me

The prosecutor will be

-Female.
-Around 22 years of age.
-Very tall.
-Have mid length black or blonde hair with a fringe.
-Her personality will be calm, collected and aloof, she won't be overly obsessed with winning, she'll be reasonable friendly and will get along fairly well with Apollo and Trucy out of court.
-However the moment she steps into court her personality will do a complete 180 and she'll transform into an unstoppable fiery juggernaut. Her hair will also change into another gravity defying AA hairstyle with a different colour.
-She will have a habit of holding her arms behind her head.
-She will have a slim figure but an extremely KINKY OUTFIT.
-She will be somehow linked to a recurring AJ character(possibly someone Apollo met in law school).

My bet is either on that, or it'll be a pink haired yandere loli.

I'm bad at puzzle solving..

The prosecutor will be a woman, any kind of age, and she flusters Apollo quite easily. She cracks a few dirty jokes now and then. She loves her job, and like a defense attorney believes their client is innocent, she believes the defendant is guilty. She does not fight for the truth, she stands in court because law is one of the few things that interest her. She makes it look like prosecuting is not much of an effort, because she acts so carefree and relaxed. When she is proved wrong, she doesn't have a huge breakdown. At the end of the case, she doesn't break down or anything, she just speaks casually like her loss isn't much. She will have some sort of relation to Apollo.
Professor Layton & The Lost Future. Best game ever.

I live everywhere and nowhere, usually as Kumori. My YouTube is 'WoodULikeSumCatFood', shamelessly ripped from a friend of mine.
Page 9 of 10 [ 371 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps