Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Seeking Logic Consultant for FangameTopic%20Title

Hey guys, not sure if this is the right topic to put this in (if not, tell me to move) but my friend and I have been working on a fangame since May. I've posted up this same request on AAO but didn't receive any interest, so I figured cross-platforming this request may elicit a response.

I'm seeking a logic consultant for my friend and I's series. I'm the sole writer, and I'm not very good at logic puzzles. I'm brand new to fancase making, and while I have confidence in my writing capability normally, I am completely out of my depth experience-wise for logic puzzles. Sure, for fanfics or something my writing would be great by itself, but I want to have something at least somewhat satisfactory puzzle-wise to make for a good fangame. I'm a post-trilogy fan, so I am somewhat seeking a more easy-going puzzle-solving series so there can be more focus on character drama and overarching plot. I love myself some dramatic tension, though, and having bad puzzles can sometimes ruin the narrative stakes.

As our game is wholly custom, with brand new assets for everything and every single character, I don't want it to seem like we just spent a whole lot of time prettying up and making unique visuals to distract from shoddy or amateurish mistakes in logic. Having someone with experience to help me out with the writing will make all of our effort in character designing, animating, backgrounding, asset creating, game ripping, and plot-creating worth it. This is a big passion project, and I hope that at least two of the five cases planned for it will see the light of day.

Here's some examples of art for this fancase (there's a lot more but I don't feel at liberty to show it off), if that makes you interested in our commitment to getting it done;

Image Image Image Image

If anyone is willing to volunteer their services as Someone Who Likes Logic Puzzles and can Make Sure Mine Are Okay, and are willing to talk to me for extensive periods of time about the puzzle concept for future cases as well as the plot for the current ones (one is effectively already done writing-wise but unreleased while another has not made major progress on the writing front), then please leave a comment. I'll DM you my discord. In exchange for your work, I'd happily provide my services as a 3DS / Unity game ripper to give you resources for your own games or just sate your general curiosity. I may not be the best, but I do know how to rip from all the Ace Attorney 3DS games. I've also ripped things like Detective Pikachu, Yokai Watch, and Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon (go check that out on model resource, lol).

Of course, people with fancase creation experience will be preferred.

Thanks!
ImageImage
Re: Seeking Logic Consultant for FangameTopic%20Title

Was able to find one on Discord thanks to this post, but others are welcome to offer.
ImageImage
Re: Seeking Logic Consultant for FangameTopic%20Title

Edge lord

Hey what's the fangame cause it looks cool
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Games