Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 2 of 4[ 122 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Re: Turnabout Generations (PART 1 RELEASED! BRING HEADPHONES!)Topic%20Title

Spoiler: Spoiler
Haha nope! You've been tricked :D But I I'll give you a hint:You should press everything, including all multiple choice questions, and then you need to remember something from the beginning of the trial...Phoenix had said something about how the victim was murdered.

Can you tell me the grammatical errors so I can fix them btw Scent?

Apollon Flame

Uhhh... I forgot! xD But you should find them between the prologue of the game and the trial.
Also, I did all that, but still... Nothing! ;~;
A King

in name

alone...

Spoiler:
The contradiction is well-hidden, it's not at the place you think it is, but I'll give you a better hint: Instead of worrying about the circumstances of the judge's death, you should be more worried about the circumstances of the KNIFE itself.

Apollon Flame

Pressed everything, had a hunch, but, it failed. :'(
A King

in name

alone...

Spoiler:
Has to do with it being used for a specific purpose :p

And I'll get to finding those errors soon, it helps to know what the errors were though :p
Re: Turnabout Generations (PART 1 BACK ONLINE!)Topic%20Title

Apollon Flame

I get over one of the hardest contradictions E.V.E.R., and what's my price? WAIT FOR PART 2! I feel... violated as a fan! ;~;
A King

in name

alone...

Oh man Scent...I'm so sorry! :(

But please understand, it was done for two main reasons:
-The technical aspects of the editor/player itself, I had to made sure it was at a certain amount of frames, because once I reach a certain frame higher, it would start to get buggy/slow as hell! This was something out of my control. Take into account that this probably the first time on AAO somebody's EVER put sooo much custom content in there, so I had to accommodate for that.

-Storyline reasons, I'm still conducting experiments and attempting to determine how to set up for the next trial case I'm thinking about making, this whole time, I've actually improvised on the CASE itself. xD
There's alot of factors I've been taking into account here, so I have to be really careful with setting up the next part. But know, this case was originally(and still is somewhat) supposed to be and example and show the POTENTIAL of what can be done with the medium at hand.

I'm now starting to work on Part 2, LITTLE by little :p

Rising Inspirations

Huddini wrote:

-The technical aspects of the editor/player itself, I had to made sure it was at a certain amount of frames, because once I reach a certain frame higher, it would start to get buggy/slow as hell! This was something out of my control. Take into account that this probably the first time on AAO somebody's EVER put sooo much custom content in there, so I had to accommodate for that.

-Storyline reasons, I'm still conducting experiments and attempting to determine how to set up for the next trial case I'm thinking about making, this whole time, I've actually improvised on the CASE itself. xD
There's alot of factors I've been taking into account here, so I have to be really careful with setting up the next part. But know, this case was originally(and still is somewhat) supposed to be and example and show the POTENTIAL of what can be done with the medium at hand.

Seriously, keep it up, and something I gotta say too that I forgot to say in AAO. Don't worry, think about this and don't ashamed of the attention you are receiving, no matter what medium you use, as long as you are able to present what you want to show in what form, professional or unprofessional, then it great enough. Hehe, I expect the 2nd part to hold more epic.

Radex wrote:
Huddini wrote:

Seriously, keep it up, and something I gotta say too that I forgot to say in AAO. Don't worry, think about this and don't ashamed of the attention you are receiving, no matter what medium you use, as long as you are able to present what you want to show in what form, professional or unprofessional, then it great enough. Hehe, I expect the 2nd part to hold more epic.

True that :D, and it turned out better than I thought it would have too.

I've actually run into a big problem concerning both the plot and case for part 2 (just started working on it), I feel like the route I'm going to go in will spark negative reactions from just about everyone, but if I change the route, I'd have to basically change a very important element in part 1, but its too late to go back :(

Suggestions anyone?

1000% Knight

If it's a story element/plot point, just do it. I'm doubt people cheered when Udgey died. (Unless, of course, it starts to venture into the realm of bad storytelling.)
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

But the thing is, I wanted Big ol'
Spoiler: spoiler
Udgey to die and get that negative reaction in the first place, I actually wanted to be the first to do this, but somebody else using Pywright beat me to it :p

The storytelling itself however, is really concerning me.
I'm gonna come up and admit it right now, I've improvised on most of the CASE itself this whole time, but I kind of have some conflicting interests when it comes to say...the defendant for example.

I just hope I can pull it off like I did with Part 1 :p

1000% Knight

Hmm, well, when you have these "conflicting interests" you might be able to figure out some brilliant way to combine the two anyway. But if you can't, just pick one and roll with it. (Although if you then have some amazing idea that would only work with the other, don't be afraid to then change it.)
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Sure thing, I'll see what I can pull off for sure though.

Update: I think I will start to implement a noninteractive game mechanic, once I perfect it for my needs, but it's looking good so far!

The one with many faces

I'd like to say that as part of the TGenerations team, this will be difficult to complete, as he won't be available for a long time. I have access to the trials, but without his input, it'll be hard to proceed with the development of the case.

And as always, comments are appreciated.
Re: Turnabout Generations (PT. 1 Up) [Alpha Box-Art Up]Topic%20Title

True story... Haha "unavailable for a long time" xP...Luckily though, now that CR's back up, I think it's safe we can acquire the custom resources we were lacking when the forums got shutdown...Or we might just stick to what we already have.

I also got an alpha box art up too, feedback's appreciated to improve it (especially the border looking thing on the left >.>)

But yeah, I'm here to confirm what ED said, you guys might have to wait until Thanksgiving till' Part 2 even has a chance of being worked on (let's just say conflicts of interest are holding me and ED (the co-author) back).
Re: Turnabout Generations (PT. 1 Up) [Alpha Box-Art Up]Topic%20Title

Yo ladies and gents, sorry for the lack of replies on this case.

Progress has been achieved, I've gotten a LARGE amount of frames in, and it's hard to believe if I told you what the framecount is.

So I'll give you a count that's more realistic to believe considering my long absence:

500+ frames.

Interpret as you will :P
Re: Turnabout Generations [Pt. 2 Progress: 500+ Frames]Topic%20Title

Shameless bump.

I just wanted to inform you guys that after replaying part 1, there has been some pretty experience-ruining errors that I can't go back and fix at this point in time.

I also won't be available to work on the case (or at least part 2) until *at least* July 21st.
Script-wise, Part 2 is *almost* done.

Sorry for the holdup for anyone still waiting for Part 2 to come out... Again, there is a conflict of interest preventing from working on the case for a LONG while.
Don't have any expectations or anything when the next part comes out btw...just warning you :P

Progress: 0%
Re: Turnabout Generations [Pt. 2 Progress: 1000+ Frames]Topic%20Title

Bump update:

I have made more progress than I have let on:

1000+ frames (still hiding true frame count).

Progress: 0%
Re: Turnabout Generations [Pt. 2 Progress: 1000+ Frames]Topic%20Title

Quiet update: 1500+ frames (still hiding true frame count)
Re: Turnabout Generations [Pt. 2 Progress Report: 1900+ FramTopic%20Title

Copied from my AAO thread:

Quote:
Bumping to say that TGens is still out here being worked on. Slowly, but surely.

I don't find a need to post any progress, but I do find a need to post on what is left needing to be filled in terms of blank dialogue sequences, consider it a self-post-note since I can't find any of my notes on my old netbook anymore:

-1 partially filled post-testimony convo
    -1 (and a half?) post-testimony convo
    -2 co-council convo
    -1 failure convo

I will update this if I spot anymore blank areas when I get time to do more trial editing.

(Personally I'm surprised that's all there is left, I thought there'd be massively more content I had to deal with :shock:. Guess it pays to pace like a turtle xP)

Edit:
Obligatory progress=0%
Re: Turnabout Generations [Pt. 2 Progress Report: 1900+ FramTopic%20Title

Sarcastic Prosecutor

Can you please list the songs you used?! D:
I want them soo bad!
Or atleast name Ema's song and trucy's song aswell.
Re: Turnabout Generations [Part 2: 90%! Betatesters needed!]Topic%20Title

UPDATE: We're at 90% progress! We could use some betatesters!

Hey pokemonmercury, sorry haven't replied yet. I rarely check this thread unless I need to do a major update.

As for your question for music, I intend to release a music list of everything a little bit after Part 2 releases (when it'll release idk).

Ema's is some track from Sonic Adventure 2 series, and Trucy's...I'd have to do searching for source because I stripped most metadata+renamed the audio file names many years ago.

I don't really know off the top of my head since right before I released Part 1, I implemented all/most of the music you hear in the last second xP

When will it be done? :yogi:

That depends on whether or not I get enough betatesters in time, and whether or not I get said bug reports from betatesters in time ;P.

The goal is to get it released by 25th, but that's probably not likely.

Huddini wrote:
That depends on whether or not I get enough betatesters in time, and whether or not I get said bug reports from betatesters in time ;P.

The goal is to get it released by 25th, but that's probably not likely.

maybe i could help what do you need the beta tester to do?

Do you have experience betatesting fancases (specifically fancases using the AAO engine?). I usually stick with experienced testers or experienced trial authors to ensure quality bug reporting.

And off-topic: Goooood grief the avatar gif is hilarious xP

Huddini wrote:
Do you have experience betatesting fancases (specifically fancases using the AAO engine?). I usually stick with experienced testers or experienced trial authors to ensure quality bug reporting.

And off-topic: Goooood grief the avatar gif is hilarious xP

well no but if all i have to do is play it and report any sort of bugs i can handle that :yogi: i know haha :hotti: i just had to find it after i just saw the episode :keiko:

As long as you understand that the AAO engine has noticeable limitations from perfectly emulating AA, I'd be more than happy to have your help, and also give you a shot at getting experience in betatesting :)

If you see this post, then PM me if you want to commit to betatesting Inspector (so I can give you the necessary info in private as a reply)

Huddini wrote:
As long as you understand that the AAO engine has noticeable limitations from perfectly emulating AA, I'd be more than happy to have your help, and also give you a shot at getting experience in betatesting :)

If you see this post, then PM me if you want to commit to betatesting Inspector (so I can give you the necessary info in private as a reply)

Im sure i can get the jist of it easly was i get a hands on experience with it so ill take the shot :hotti: plus its good to gain a bit of experiece :jake:

FWEET CLICK FWEET

can I beta test
Re: Turnabout Generations [Part 2: 90%! New Box-Art!]Topic%20Title

New Box-Art up!:

I just blue myself

It's great to see an original take on the Ace Attorney boxart. It resembles the original style but subverts it with its own dark discourse behind it with the hiding of eyes. The font, too, makes a fresh change. Nice work!
I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym

But in all honesty, META humour sucks.

Billy Mays never lies.. Right?

Huddini wrote:
New Box-Art up!:

That box-art...

Just, how the hell did that get made? :eh?:
Currently working on something...
PS: It isn't some crazy Phoenix/Apollo pairing, don't worry.
Every fanfic wrote:
Then, a Maya-shaped nuclear bomb drops down on us and turns us into cotton candy.

Huddini wrote:
New Box-Art up!:

I like the new Box art it looks very cool :sparkly-maggey:

Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:
Huddini wrote:
New Box-Art up!:

It seems recently you've reached over 1,000 posts.
Congrats! :keiko: :wellington-crazy: :seeds:
I hope you enjoy being an Ace Attorney!
Every fanfic wrote:
Then, a Maya-shaped nuclear bomb drops down on us and turns us into cotton candy.

TurnaboutUsername wrote:
Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:
Huddini wrote:
New Box-Art up!:

It seems recently you've reached over 1,000 posts.
Congrats! :keiko: :wellington-crazy: :seeds:
I hope you enjoy being an Ace Attorney!

haha thanks. It feels good but i was never in any rush to achieve it. :hotti:

ReturnofthePhoenix wrote:
It's great to see an original take on the Ace Attorney boxart. It resembles the original style but subverts it with its own dark discourse behind it with the hiding of eyes. The font, too, makes a fresh change. Nice work!

Thank you very much. Nice analysis, and pretty much my goal for this.

There's alot of problems with this boxart, but considering it's my first forway into an AA-style boxart, I don't think I did TOO bad of a job for a first time :P

The experience I gained with this will help me avoid certain pitfalls I was facing in composing the various elements involved ( the character art, the selecting and manipulation of the fonts, the little "white" lines you see, these little details etc.) in case I need to make a new version/new boxart for someone else.

As for how I got it made...Lots of manhours, that's for sure LOL

Huddini wrote:
ReturnofthePhoenix wrote:

Thank you very much. Nice analysis, and pretty much my goal for this.

There's alot of problems with this boxart, but considering it's my first forway into an AA-style boxart, I don't think I did TOO bad of a job for a first time :P

The experience I gained with this will help me avoid certain pitfalls I was facing in composing the various elements involved ( the character art, the selecting and manipulation of the fonts, the little "white" lines you see, these little details etc.) in case I need to make a new version/new boxart for someone else.

As for how I got it made...Lots of manhours, that's for sure LOL

Advice: Always make sure you remove the TM symbol on Ace Attorney, or Capcom, they get you! :darke:
Every fanfic wrote:

My name is Judge.

Especially since it's patently untrue in the case of the logo. That isn't the trademarked logo of Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, so the TM is unnecessary. They aren't trademarking the name Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, they're trademarking the visual logo.

the moar you know
Page 2 of 4 [ 122 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Games