Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 34 of 34[ 1333 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

Re: Apollo Justice Case 5: full game released! (+7 h gameplaTopic%20Title

Totally-Not-Miley Omelia Tigre

Well, people usually use PyWright 0.9880... maybe that could help out a bit?
*insert weird signature here*

Fellowzdoomer wrote:

Yea it's still doing it with that version, maybe my game is broken or something? Idk really cause I've downloaded it twice already

Piko10e wrote:
Fellowzdoomer wrote:

Yea it's still doing it with that version, maybe my game is broken or something? Idk really cause I've downloaded it twice already

Actually now it works, I guess the file I downloaded before got corrupted during the download or something idk cause I just re-downloaded it.

Hello everybody, now I can reveal that some time ago I started working on "refreshening" Turnabout Substitution and making the game compatible with the newest version of PyWright (the one included with Conflict of Interest). I received a permission and blessing from Bad Player, the co-creator of T-Sub (Sadly, Ping isn't active anymore).

Improvements:

• The look of GUI and court record has been refreshed.

Image Image

• Colored texts now resemble better the ones from games.

Image Image

• Evidence boxes can be seen sliding on the upper screen when they're added to the court record.

Image Image

• Characters' sprites are now visible during investigations.

Image Image
    Image Image

• Position of Paul Strings’ sprite during his initial appearance in detention center has been corrected.
  • The graphic glitch with G. Strings’ sprites has been fixed. Also, his last name is now capitalized.

Image Image

• Rhea’s profile is added to the court record only AFTER she introduces herself to Apollo.
  • Mike Meekins uses now sprites from AJ:AA, without bandaged hand.

More screenshots:

Image Image

And here are some wonderful cut-ins for Poole, made by our irreplaceable SuperAj3:

ImageImage

Disadvantages:

Unfortunately in the newest version of PyWright, scroll function in court doesn't work seamlessly and causes some visual glitches and hiccups like this one:

(this is only one of issues with scrolling, please note that the latest greatest hits like CoI and A Turnabout To El Dorado don't use this function at all).

Unless I or someone else can find a workaround, I'll have to (with a heavy heart) get rid of scrolling effect. Regarding this matter, any help from fellow PyWright coders will be greatly appreciated.

1000% Knight

I know you've put a lot of effort into this over a long period of time, so it's great to see you finally announce it! It looks awesome!
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

It'll be good being able to play this in the the latest Pywright version, seeing how important the game was n setting the example for future fan cases. Hope you're able to release something soon.
Signature loading, please wait...

Happy Maria

It's pretty cool to see those minor things fixed because those were really kind of annoying in my initial playthrough of TS. Not too shabby! :butzthumbs:

Dracarys!

Looks like you done good, Darth Wiader.

I hate bumping this, but I don't have the ability to send private messages currently and don't know any other way to contact any of the developers behind this game.

If anybody knows a way to contact any of them, please let me know, as I'm looking to figure out how they managed to get the .py and .pyc files in the /core/ folder bundled with this game to do anything. It's the only game I've seen do that, and I haven't been able to replicate that in my own projects. I'm wondering if there's some kind of trick to it.

Art Person

IDK how active the team is anymore (or if they even use the same usernames anymore) but you might have to do some digging to find a way to contact them.

After getting in contact with saluk (original creator of PyWright) directly, I think I've come to the conclusion that the entire core folder bundled with Tournabout Substitution just doesn't do anything and there's no reason for it to be included in the download. Those leftover junk files seem to have sent me on a bit of a wild goose chase. According to what I was told, there is no function in PyWright to override .py files from within the game folder.

I haven't tried running this case without it and seeing what would happen, but I imagine nothing would change. From what I've played of this case (haven't finished it yet, admittedly, just done the first trial day), it doesn't really seem to do anything that would require extra scripting on that level anyway. If anyone has tried deleting the Games/Tournabout Substitution/Core/ folder and seeing if the case still runs fine, I'd be interested in hearing about that.

1000% Knight

OP has been updated with a fixed download, available here.
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Max

Spoiler:
This game was great and the twist villain was also cool special mention does to the incredible final battle theme this was ahreat ost. Rhea is fucking terrifying even more than Dahlia who despite being crazy wasn't obssesed with killing of course the last image stare right in front of your soul and I can't imagine what she will doing to Apollo if she ever escape but also how the hell does she have a photoshoped picture of Apollo and her? I mean I can understand that she decide to kill her before or after the trial if he lose but why the picture? Honestly it's clear she was going to do more horrible things to Apollo before and after his death at her hand which could be a great bad ending.
Page 34 of 34 [ 1333 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

Board index » Present Evidence » Games