Court Records
https://forums.court-records.net/

PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!
https://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=16734
Page 7 of 75

Author:  BSX [ Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

I'm waiting until I buy a new mic before I record the voices. I hope you can wait another few weeks.

Author:  Mr. C [ Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

BSX wrote:
I'm waiting until I buy a new mic before I record the voices. I hope you can wait another few weeks.

Sure :)
Voices will be the last thing I secure before releasing the conclusion. Means having to go back through all the scripts and renaming the sound clips, but what the hey.

Author:  1337nerd [ Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

I have a question regarding the music of the game, just by curiosity.
Spoiler: Music question
Is the Krump Manor song related with the song that plays inside Hogwarts in Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets, the gba version?

Author:  Mr. C [ Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

1337nerd wrote:
I have a question regarding the music of the game, just by curiosity.
Spoiler: Music question
Is the Krump Manor song related with the song that plays inside Hogwarts in Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets, the gba version?

Close but not quite.
It's from the Philosopher's Stone game for PSX. It plays in one of the rooms near the beginning of the game. I just found it appropriate for some reason.

Author:  French [ Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

Cardiovore wrote:
1337nerd wrote:
I have a question regarding the music of the game, just by curiosity.
Spoiler: Music question
Is the Krump Manor song related with the song that plays inside Hogwarts in Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets, the gba version?

Close but not quite.
It's from the Philosopher's Stone game for PSX. It plays in one of the rooms near the beginning of the game. I just found it appropriate for some reason.



I was wondering the same question, because I used to play at Harry potter on PC, and there was this music.
By the way, I played the turnabout scapegoat, and I want to say that's really great. :keiko:

Author:  Mr. C [ Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

French wrote:
I was wondering the same question, because I used to play at Harry potter on PC, and there was this music.

Nothing like digging out the good ol' PS1, that's what I say. :garyuu:

French wrote:
By the way, I played the turnabout scapegoat, and I want to say that's really great.

And thanks! Things will be touched up in the final release. Dialogue mostly, but nothing really plot-changing.

Author:  Manson [ Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

That's one thing I wanted to ask you Cardiovore. Where the hell did you get the Cadenza album? I've been looking all over for it!!! :grey:

Author:  Mr. C [ Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

Detective Manson wrote:
That's one thing I wanted to ask you Cardiovore. Where the hell did you get the Cadenza album? I've been looking all over for it!!! :grey:

Um, I got it from the audio section of Court Records.
Is it not there anymore?

Author:  Manson [ Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

Hang on. I'll just check...

EDIT: Awesome. Just found it on a link in the section. They could make it a bit more obvious though, like putting it on the front page or something... Thanks Cardiovore!!!

Author:  Mr. C [ Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

Detective Manson wrote:
Hang on. I'll just check...

EDIT: Awesome. Just found it on a link in the section. They could make it a bit more obvious though, like putting it on the front page or something... Thanks Cardiovore!!!

Don't mention it :redd:
I'm gonna use the Cadenza cornered theme for Phoenix's cornered theme in the conclusion.

Author:  Manson [ Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

I spoke too soon. I put the edit before I clicked the link. So no, sadly the Album isn't there anymore :spload:

Author:  Mr. C [ Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

Detective Manson wrote:
I spoke too soon. I put the edit before I clicked the link. So no, sadly the Album isn't there anymore :spload:

Oh...
Sorry then, I have no idea. :eh?:

Author:  Mr. C [ Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

Just a polite bump to once again state this project is not dead.
I apologise for the lack of updates lately. You know, the usual distractions and all that.
But if it's any consolation, I have it all planned. It's finding the time to type it all I'm having trouble finding right now.
Sorry this conclusion is taking so long, but I hope it will turn out to be a satisfactory end to Scapegoat.

Author:  Manson [ Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

As possibly the biggest stalker of this project, I'm going to say, please Cardiovore, take your time and make the conclusion the best that you possibly can, since I finally finished the demo when on holiday, and dear god, was it AWESOME!!! :gant:

Author:  Mr. C [ Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

Detective Manson wrote:
As possibly the biggest stalker of this project, I'm going to say, please Cardiovore, take your time and make the conclusion the best that you possibly can, since I finally finished the demo when on holiday, and dear god, was it AWESOME!!! :gant:

Will do!
And you just finished it? Awesome, thanks for playing!
And you're my number 2 stalker behind Tap :P

Author:  Manson [ Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MUST...GET...TO...NUMBER....ONE!!! :gant: Na, just kidding, but seriously
Spoiler:
Just as you're about to break 'Krumps' final Lock, and you're stopped by the guard, I wanted to reach through the screen and hit him hard with something (I dunno, maybe just strangle him with Krumps cravat, lol!) Great way to build up suspense though!!!

Author:  Mr. C [ Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

Attention all ye who wanted to do voices, or are interesting in doing voices:

I'm currently at the stage where I'm making modifications to the previous scripts, and I need to insert voice file names (if any) for the characters who require custom voices. Therefore I would like for those of you who volunteered to get those auditions to me ASAP.
If you're interested in doing custom voices, here are the details once again:

Quote:
Vincenzo Cicatrice
Clips needed: "Objection!" "Hold it!" "Take that!"
Voice: Slightly monotonous, but forceful. Suggests age of late 20s.

Vex Vulper
Clips needed: "Objection!"
Voice: Loud, shouty, angry, as if objecting in a cry of outrage. Quite young sounding, preferably suggesting age of early 20s.

Erol Brisbane
Clips needed: "Objection!"
Voice: Think Godot, but angrier.

Yeah, I'm pretty thorough with details :P

Again to reiterate:
Existing volunteers, please get your auditions to me ASAP so I can decide on voices.
If you're interesting in auditions, please let me know.

Thanks! :garyuu:

Author:  BSX [ Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

I'll record mine now and edit the post with them. If I'm not happy with my Vincenzo, I'll just do Brisbane Austalia instead. If I like my Vincenzo, I'll do both.

EDIT: Gave up on Vinnie straight away; he was too hard. Hopefully Brisbane's to your liking:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6sctlckrf7c86ae

Author:  Dypo [ Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

This is just a wild guess, but... maybe it's too soft? I think shouting would be better. Ah well, just wait for Cardiovore to comment.

Author:  Mr. C [ Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

Dypo wrote:
This is just a wild guess, but... maybe it's too soft? I think shouting would be better. Ah well, just wait for Cardiovore to comment.

I already did in a PM. It was too young-sounding and not shouty enough. Then again I didn't know how old BSX was :S

Author:  Mr. C [ Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

More great news! :jazzedgy:

I've been on a writer's rampage yesterday, and managed to get two lengthy scripts written, and am currently writing the "confession". I now estimate two more not-very-long scripts to write up, then I'm ready to test, adapt to full functionality with 0.974, and release!

Author:  Ping' [ Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

Wow. Congratulations!
It would be funny if we ended up releasing both our games the same day :D

Author:  Mr. C [ Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

Ping' wrote:
Wow. Congratulations!
It would be funny if we ended up releasing both our games the same day :D

Lol I know :P
Yours will come first though, I just know it. Looking forward to it!

Author:  Ping' [ Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

Same. I'd like to play Scapegoat from beginning to end, this time :)

Author:  Mr. C [ Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

Ping' wrote:
Same. I'd like to play Scapegoat from beginning to end, this time :)

I'm constantly changing stuff in the current version, so it's probably a good idea.
But to the people who I've forced to play it over and over again: You don't have to this time :P It's merely dialogue changes and more effects added.

Author:  Tap [ Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

Cardiovore wrote:
More great news! :jazzedgy:

I've been on a writer's rampage yesterday, and managed to get two lengthy scripts written, and am currently writing the "confession". I now estimate two more not-very-long scripts to write up, then I'm ready to test, adapt to full functionality with 0.974, and release!


Yay! How long do you expect till you'll be ready to release the conclusion? :D

Finally... after waiting so long, we'll be able to play it and...

Spoiler: Return of the spoilers for TS!
Discover what Redd White's mysterious connection to Vulper is along with confronting Vulper himself...


Btw, I'm surprised that I'm still the number one TS and Vex Vulper fan and *cough* stalker XD

Author:  Mr. C [ Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

Tap wrote:
Yay! How long do you expect till you'll be ready to release the conclusion? :D

Finally... after waiting so long, we'll be able to play it and...

Spoiler: Return of the spoilers for TS!
Discover what Redd White's mysterious connection to Vulper is along with confronting Vulper himself...

Can't say yet. Not long though, as I'm so hyped at the thought of finally finishing this whole damn thing that I can't stop!
Not very long though, I promise you that.
EDIT: But if this "hype-ness" keeps up, I estimate no more than a week.
Tap wrote:

Btw, I'm surprised that I'm still the number one TS and Vex Vulper fan and *cough* stalker XD

I'm not :P

Author:  Manson [ Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

Oh yes, I'm definetely gonna be playing this over once more. The best thing is that since this is gonna be released to soon, it'll be like an early birthday present for me,and being able to play both Scapegoat and Substitiion so soon will be legen...wait..aw screw it, I can't be bothered with the stupid HIMYM referernce. (Since for some reason, some people in America think that that's what made 500 miles by the Proclaimers famous. It's like our unoffical national anthem!!!)

Author:  Scent [ Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

Yay! I'mma replay this from the beginning like Ping's trial! :]

Author:  MayaPhoenix [ Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

I have been playing for the whole day now (and here, it's 9:30 PM right now)
and still not finished :P
Spoiler:
but I just got stuck in my investigation, and I have tried everything now. presented every piece in the court record to everyone, and examined every scene, even the detention center :larry: *sigh* I'll just go on with the investigation to see if I missed something :redd:

But I like it very much! :edgy:


*EDIT*
Spoiler: nr.2 :S
I found it so now I am even more happy than before :D btw I like the way your case develops (if that's how you say it, i'm not sure) :edgy:

Author:  Mr. C [ Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

MayaPhoenix wrote:
I have been playing for the whole day now (and here, it's 9:30 PM right now)
and still not finished :P
Spoiler:
but I just got stuck in my investigation, and I have tried everything now. presented every piece in the court record to everyone, and examined every scene, even the detention center :larry: *sigh* I'll just go on with the investigation to see if I missed something :redd:

But I like it very much! :edgy:


*EDIT*
Spoiler: nr.2 :S
I found it so now I am even more happy than before :D btw I like the way your case develops (if that's how you say it, i'm not sure) :edgy:

The whole day? Wow, didn't know it was that long. :gant:
The conclusion won't be very long at all now. I won't say when - Let's just say it'll spoil the surprise... ;)

Glad you got past where you were stuck, and more that you are enjoying the case so far!

Author:  Manson [ Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

Cardiovore, I think that Turnabout Scapegoat is about as long as JFA's last case, which name escapes me.

Author:  Mr. C [ Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

Detective Manson wrote:
Cardiovore, I think that Turnabout Scapegoat is about as long as JFA's last case, which name escapes me.

Lol you reckon?
Well the final trial portion of the game is quite lengthy, but then again I don't know if that's just me because it's taken half a year for me to make so far :S

Author:  Manson [ Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

Jesus, has it been that long.

And I managed to make it to number 2 stalker so far through the game's development. That's quite an achievement!

Author:  Mr. C [ Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

Detective Manson wrote:
Jesus, has it been that long.

And I managed to make it to number 2 stalker so far through the game's development. That's quite an achievement!

Yup, been nearly a year I've been making this entire chapter. Thank god it'll be finished VERY soon.

Author:  Manson [ Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

So we can expect the finished Contempt of Court by 2015. To be honest, I'll wait that long for it if I have to

Author:  Mr. C [ Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

Detective Manson wrote:
So we can expect the finished Contempt of Court by 2015. To be honest, I'll wait that long for it if I have to

If the world doesn't end. :yogi:

Author:  Manson [ Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

Hah, technically, 2012 should have happened last year, due to a mistake in B.C and A.D. Since what we know as 3 A.D should be 0...that's not remotely on topic...em...go Cardiovore.

Nice save, Keiran, ya jackass

Author:  MayaPhoenix [ Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

Cardiovore wrote:
MayaPhoenix wrote:
I have been playing for the whole day now (and here, it's 9:30 PM right now)
and still not finished :P
Spoiler:
but I just got stuck in my investigation, and I have tried everything now. presented every piece in the court record to everyone, and examined every scene, even the detention center :larry: *sigh* I'll just go on with the investigation to see if I missed something :redd:

But I like it very much! :edgy:


*EDIT*
Spoiler: nr.2 :S
I found it so now I am even more happy than before :D btw I like the way your case develops (if that's how you say it, i'm not sure) :edgy:

The whole day? Wow, didn't know it was that long. :gant:
The conclusion won't be very long at all now. I won't say when - Let's just say it'll spoil the surprise... ;)

Glad you got past where you were stuck, and more that you are enjoying the case so far!


Well, I think It's just because I am completely in a game when I play it, can't help it :gant: Then it takes just much longer than some other people :P
And I would love to play the whole case (I am finished with this part :D)
I just ejoyed it so much and I think that is excactly as it should be, since making a case is so much work :pearl:

I can't wait :D

Author:  Mr. C [ Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PW: Contempt of Court - Case 1: Turnabout Scapegoat

Update News:

Can't really say much, but I'll let my most recent update do the talking:

Spoiler: Progress
Current Progress
Story: 100%
Scripting: 100%
Sprites: 100%
Current Status: Beta-testing

Page 7 of 75 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/