Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 9 of 75[ 2998 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 75  Next
 


Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Muuuuffiiiiiiiiiins...

Gender: Male

Location: I'm not giving my location to a machine!

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:07 am

Posts: 150

Oh joy! It somehow got fixed! I think it was a version 0.974 issue, because after I updated to 0.975, it was fixed.
Image


...D'aaaaawww...


Erol Brisbane in The Contempt of Court, a fangame by Cardy. Play Turnabout Scapegoat now or SUFFER BRISBANE'S WRATH!
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:56 am

Posts: 1371

Cardiovore wrote:
Dypo -- I did, I replaced the old link with the new one.


Cardy, you only replaced one of the links with the new version. You have two links up at the moment. :karma:
Image
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Previously Cardiovore

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 933

Tap wrote:
Cardiovore wrote:
Dypo -- I did, I replaced the old link with the new one.


Cardy, you only replaced one of the links with the new version. You have two links up at the moment. :karma:

Fixed. Sorry for the mix up, Dypo.
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

The member who doesn't swear much

Gender: Male

Location: I'm Scotland and I live in Scottish. Wait...

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:15 am

Posts: 970

I finished this last night (I think it was then, anyway. I doubt it was this morning), and wow.

I like how the scapegoat part of the title worked, and the case itself was amazing. Granted, I figured out who the killer was, so it was less surprising when it was revealed, but that didn't retract the awesomeness.

Spoiler: My only criticism (Warning, Spoilers)
Vex's breakdown was only a longer version of his past one. I think he should have had a more epic one.


Oh, and I like how it links to the next case at the end.
Married to KSAT~. Super Cammy (known as Cammyflage) sprite in avvie by Looby.

Image
I Do LPs. Here's a link to watch them on my channel on YouTube.
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Previously Cardiovore

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 933

BSX wrote:
I finished this last night (I think it was then, anyway. I doubt it was this morning), and wow.

I like how the scapegoat part of the title worked, and the case itself was amazing. Granted, I figured out who the killer was, so it was less surprising when it was revealed, but that didn't retract the awesomeness.

Spoiler: My only criticism (Warning, Spoilers)
Vex's breakdown was only a longer version of his past one. I think he should have had a more epic one.


Oh, and I like how it links to the next case at the end.

Spoiler: Responses (spoilers)
I'm planning on making his breakdown more elaborate in future. This isn't a final version of the game; it still needs a little more improvement and overall polish. To be perfectly honest, I haven't got an idea for a final breakdown sprite for Vulper yet...
To be honest, I should have just called it Turnabout Scar! I didn't think Scapegoat was as relevant to the story. But if you say so... :phoenix:
And yeah the villain was predictable, but it was intentional. I wanted Vulper to be a flat-out asshole :P

Glad you enjoyed it, that "wow" really did say a lot!

Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Don't unplug me

Gender: Male

Location: At the precinct, eating a donut with Gummie

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:49 pm

Posts: 12

Great case! *thumbs up*

Spoiler:
I loved Vex. (I mean, as a character, i don't actually like him xDD) He was brilliantly evil, and such an asshole xD Even though i figured out he was the killer, i was still surprised at how it as presented. And he was annoying me so SO much! "Evidence, evidence, evidence EVIDENCE!!!" -.-''' Also, i really liked Brisbane, especially his theme song, it was awesome.


Looking forward to the next case! 8D
Image
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Previously Cardiovore

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 933

Spoiler:
Quote:
I loved Vex. (I mean, as a character, i don't actually like him xDD) He was brilliantly evil, and such an asshole xD

Awesome, that's exactly the impression of Vulper I hope everybody gets :P

Quote:
Even though i figured out he was the killer, i was still surprised at how it as presented.

I was worried myself. As I said, it was intentional to drop obvious hints as to who was behind the Krump disguise, but thought I'd ruin the surprise of the killer's unveilling.
Quote:
And he was annoying me so SO much! "Evidence, evidence, evidence EVIDENCE!!!" -.-'''

Glad he was doing his job. :P

Glad you liked it!

Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:35 pm

Posts: 234

My Wifi gets screwed up on my Mac for a week and BOOM Scapegoat is finished. Must play now.
Now, the voice of Vex Vulper and head of the Ace Attorney Online Podcast (first episode coming soon)!
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: New York City

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:09 pm

Posts: 140

Downloading now. Looking forward to it.
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Austria

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Posts: 272

Just started playing it. A little grammatical error right in the first scene:
Spoiler:
After Snow finally believes that you own the office, he starts saying a lot of stuff. One of the sentences was something like "You're name is Feen Exwright.

EDIT: Wait, how do you even save? (I haven't played more than a few minutes, so I just closed it.)
EDIT 2: Nevermind, F5.
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1638

Even though the culprit's identity was obvious, it was more enjoyable seeing the characters trying to see who it is. :]
A King

in name


alone...
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title

Two more games coming up soon

Gender: Male

Location: Paris

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:45 pm

Posts: 929

Just finished it. It was bloody brilliant!

Spoiler: everything. Includes a bit of Substitution as well
And don't tell me it's ad-libbed, I won't believe you. It all comes together too perfectly at the end :D The plot is great and would've suited a case 4 as well as a case 1. You apply the law of conservation of detail very well: there aren’t many elements, but they’re all linked together in a meaningful way (you’re fantastic when it comes to reusing your McGuffins) and everything is presented in a clear manner. That is why the last trial, in which the whole puzzle was put together contradiction by contradiction (all of which made perfect sense), was so satisfying.

The game has got something of a noir feeling to it, while remaining entirely true to the AA spirit. It’s got plenty of wonderful ideas and memorable moments, my favourites being 1 / seeing the mask of Vincenzo 2/ having to prove to a witness that he's dead. The sheer absurdity of the premise is just delightful.

I love the characters too, especially Vulper, who is such a magnificent bastard. He's obviously evil, so the fact that he's the killer doesn't come as much of a surprise, but boy is he entertaining and fun to take down, with his great lines ("I'm starting to think he doesn't like me" :p), his sprites, his theme, and his devilish aura (No. 666). Snow is quite engaging and believable, the kind of character you’d love to see developed even more in later cases, while Titus is your typical eccentric AA character and would fit quite naturally in the real games. Brisbane is a fascinating character, especially since you get to see both sides of him. I absolutely adored the sweet revenge he got on Vulper at the end, with his clever plan and the stylish way it was executed. Cicatrice is an intriguing character as well – I expected him to hide some kind of dark secret, but I guess I was wrong.

On another note, I enjoyed the reference to Rhea :D Or perhaps it was unintentional.

On the whole, I’d say it’s definitely one of the, if not the, most accomplished fangame out there. In the summer, I often like to replay my favourite cases from the series – but I’m glad I played yours instead, and it probably won’t be the last time I do.

Still, you may want to know that an area of Cicatrice’s hair out of court that is close to his neck tends to flicker weirdly. Also, some of the vincenzo-young sprites didn’t appear in Vincenzo’s trial at one point (I think it was the second flashback, during a multiple choice question). Finally, I had to change the script in scene5, as even though I had examined everything and talked about everything, it still wouldn’t trigger the end of the conversation.

(Btw, our games could be long-lost cousins, they’ve got interesting, coincidental similarities – a pompous man whose theme is a classical piece with strings, your assistant knocking over a bust which turns out to lead to a secret, the snow contradictions, the fact that a character is named Snow, the presence of Marshall, the scene in the records room - and at the same time are completely different as a whole.)


Looking forward to playing more cases from you!
Creator of Apollo Justice Case 5: Turnabout Substitution: Trailer - Download
Co-creator of New Year's Turnabout, Turnabout Revolution, and At Dawn's Break
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Previously Cardiovore

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 933

Scent --
Spoiler:
At first I was trying to drop very subtle hints, but I think the red eyes pretty much tipped everybody off... So I thought fuck it, at least the other characters are none the wiser! :P


Ping' --
Spoiler: Responses to Ping''s comments - Contain T-Sub spoilers
Quote:
And don't tell me it's ad-libbed, I won't believe you. It all comes together too perfectly at the end :D

...It's ad-libbed.
Lol seriously, it was! It's a miracle it even came together so smoothly.
Quote:
(you’re fantastic when it comes to reusing your McGuffins)

I had to look that up :P

Quote:
The game has got something of a noir feeling to it, while remaining entirely true to the AA spirit. It’s got plenty of wonderful ideas and memorable moments, my favourites being 1 / seeing the mask of Vincenzo 2/ having to prove to a witness that he's dead. The sheer absurdity of the premise is just delightful.

The latter was something I bet you'd never see, even in an AA game :P

Quote:
I love the characters too, especially Vulper, who is such a magnificent bastard. He's obviously evil, so the fact that he's the killer doesn't come as much of a surprise, but boy is he entertaining and fun to take down, with his great lines ("I'm starting to think he doesn't like me" :p), his sprites, his theme, and his devilish aura (No. 666). Snow is quite engaging and believable, the kind of character you’d love to see developed even more in later cases, while Titus is your typical eccentric AA character and would fit quite naturally in the real games. Brisbane is a fascinating character, especially since you get to see both sides of him. I absolutely adored the sweet revenge he got on Vulper at the end, with his clever plan and the stylish way it was executed. Cicatrice is an intriguing character as well – I expected him to hide some kind of dark secret, but I guess I was wrong.

Haha, everybody loves Vulper in the sense that he is such an evil asshole! Which is good because it's exactly the kind of opinion of him I tried to obtain. And as for that 666 thing... Yeah, couldn't resist :P But I also tried to make him out to be a bad liar and criminal, hence things kept going wrong for him regarding his crime (e.g. dragging Krump's body out into the open to distract the police, trying to hide the mask pieces in a hurry before Snow arrived on the scene). And that he'd be asshole enough to believe Phoenix won't find out, and grin about it while he's at it!
Snow is very much based on myself, being the sarcastic bastard I am in real life :P (except I don't say "mate".)
Vincenzo doesn't really have a dark secret (he's an out and out good guy), but he has repressed emotions he never expresses externally (except for at the end).

Quote:
On another note, I enjoyed the reference to Rhea :D Or perhaps it was unintentional.

It was unintentional. Just a reference to Grossberg's haemorrhoids XD

Quote:
On the whole, I’d say it’s definitely one of the, if not the, most accomplished fangame out there. In the summer, I often like to replay my favourite cases from the series – but I’m glad I played yours instead, and it probably won’t be the last time I do.

Thanks!
I wish I could play it from a newcomer's POV... Kinda ruins the experience playing my own game if I know it in and out :|

Quote:
Still, you may want to know that an area of Cicatrice’s hair out of court that is close to his neck tends to flicker weirdly. Also, some of the vincenzo-young sprites didn’t appear in Vincenzo’s trial at one point (I think it was the second flashback, during a multiple choice question). Finally, I had to change the script in scene5, as even though I had examined everything and talked about everything, it still wouldn’t trigger the end of the conversation.

I know about many, if not all, sprite flaws. I'm planning on releasing a downloadable pack of updated sprites in the future (my next step to adding polish to the game).

"some of the vincenzo-young sprites didn’t appear in Vincenzo’s trial at one point" ...Define please?

And scene5 shouldn't usually be a problem...

Quote:
Btw, our games could be long-lost cousins, they’ve got interesting, coincidental similarities – a pompous man whose theme is a classical piece with strings, your assistant knocking over a bust which turns out to lead to a secret, the snow contradictions, the fact that a character is named Snow, the presence of Marshall, the scene in the records room - and at the same time are completely different as a whole.

Damn, you're right! That's weird! Completely coincidental, might I add for the record :P

Damn, this is making me regret putting such a short review of your game...
But thanks for playing and I'm glad you liked it so much!
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE


Last edited by Mr. C on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Austria

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Posts: 272

I'm already stuck right at the beginning of the Case. I already examined everything at the crime scene, presented everything to Marshall and Snow. I don't think I can break the Psyche Locks yet. What should I do?!
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Previously Cardiovore

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 933

Pixlking wrote:
I'm already stuck right at the beginning of the Case. I already examined everything at the crime scene, presented everything to Marshall and Snow. I don't think I can break the Psyche Locks yet. What should I do?!

Spoiler:
- Talk to Marshall about all three topics after presenting the affidavit.
- Examine the Knife, the Prosecutor's Badge and the Playing Card.
- Present Snow's profile to Marshall
Doing all of this will trigger the end of the conversation, and Marshall will give you the Crime Scene Photo. You need this to break Snow's first lock.

Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Austria

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Posts: 272

Cardiovore wrote:
Pixlking wrote:
I'm already stuck right at the beginning of the Case. I already examined everything at the crime scene, presented everything to Marshall and Snow. I don't think I can break the Psyche Locks yet. What should I do?!

Spoiler:
- Talk to Marshall about all three topics after presenting the affidavit.
- Examine the Knife, the Prosecutor's Badge and the Playing Card.
- Present Snow's profile to Marshall
Doing all of this will trigger the end of the conversation, and Marshall will give you the Crime Scene Photo. You need this to break Snow's first lock.


Weird, I thought I had talked to him about everything, because the second talk option was already checked.
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

The member who doesn't swear much

Gender: Male

Location: I'm Scotland and I live in Scottish. Wait...

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:15 am

Posts: 970

Spoiler: In Spoiler Tags Because I can
What was the unintentional reference to Rhea?


Oh, and I'll give a full review of this case and TSub some other time eventually. For one, I need to play through both from the start again, and there is no other.
Married to KSAT~. Super Cammy (known as Cammyflage) sprite in avvie by Looby.

Image
I Do LPs. Here's a link to watch them on my channel on YouTube.
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Austria

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Posts: 272

Got an error.

Spoiler: Beginning
Snow told me to go to the detention center, but this happened.
Image
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

The member who doesn't swear much

Gender: Male

Location: I'm Scotland and I live in Scottish. Wait...

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:15 am

Posts: 970

Pixlking wrote:
Got an error.

Spoiler: Beginning
Snow told me to go to the detention center, but this happened.
Image

Have you got the most recent version of PyWright? Supposedly not having it is what generally causes those white box error thingies.
Married to KSAT~. Super Cammy (known as Cammyflage) sprite in avvie by Looby.

Image
I Do LPs. Here's a link to watch them on my channel on YouTube.
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Austria

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Posts: 272

Thanks, it works now.

But is there any way to make the text scroll faster? It scrolls so slow.

EDIT: Seriously, it's REALLY FREAKING SLOW. It must be some kind of glitch. It wasn't like that before I got the newest version of PyWright. Please tell me there's a why to speed it up somehow.
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Here for my yearly login

Gender: Male

Location: Schottland

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:43 am

Posts: 231

I shall post my review once I've played it a few more times!
Signatures are hard...
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1638

Cardiovore wrote:
Scent --
Spoiler:
At first I was trying to drop very subtle hints, but I think the red eyes pretty much tipped everybody off... So I thought fuck it, at least the other characters are none the wiser! :P

Spoiler: Response
His eyes aren't a red that would be noticeable, but rather, you'd need to look intensely to notice them. I think this was the same case for Krump's blue eyes, but they were a bit noticeable. It would have been funnier if Vulper would have picked green contacts xD At least it would have been a bit more obscure.

A King

in name


alone...
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:36 pm

Posts: 769

Pixlking wrote:
Thanks, it works now.

But is there any way to make the text scroll faster? It scrolls so slow.

EDIT: Seriously, it's REALLY FREAKING SLOW. It must be some kind of glitch. It wasn't like that before I got the newest version of PyWright. Please tell me there's a why to speed it up somehow.


0.974 did have an error. Did you update (again) to 0.975?

It's not that the text is slow, it is that there are a ton of objects in the scene that aren't getting deleted, so it takes too long to show them all.
Creator of PyWright, the lovable case construction system!
Also visit the PyWright post.
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Previously Cardiovore

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 933

BSX wrote:
Spoiler: In Spoiler Tags Because I can
What was the unintentional reference to Rhea?

Spoiler:
Examine the plant in Grossberg's office.
And it wasn't a reference to Rhea; "Rhea" was a reference to Grossberg's haemorrhoids.

Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Austria

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Posts: 272

Here's a video of the slow text.
Is this normal or is it a glitch? If it's normal, is it gonna be like this for the rest of the game? And if it will, is there a way to make the text scroll faster?
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Previously Cardiovore

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 933

Pixlking wrote:
Here's a video of the slow text.
Is this normal or is it a glitch? If it's normal, is it gonna be like this for the rest of the game? And if it will, is there a way to make the text scroll faster?

It's a bug in 0.975. According to Saluk it's the result of objects not getting deleted, thus making everything lag.
He said a few posts back to update to 0.976. That should do the trick nicely.
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: New York City

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:09 pm

Posts: 140

This is my first time playing a fan game... How do I save? ^^;
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Previously Cardiovore

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 933

ThePRPD wrote:
This is my first time playing a fan game... How do I save? ^^;

F5 to save, F7 to load a savefile :)
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: New York City

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:09 pm

Posts: 140

Thank you. :phoenix:
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Austria

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Posts: 272

So here's my theory:

Spoiler: First Investigation
I am in the secret room in Krump's mansion right now. I found pieces of rubber on the floor. This may sound absurd, but I think it's a mask. The biggest piece has some kind of red line on it, and I bet it's a SCAR. It's probably a Vincenzo mask used to disguise when the killer murdered Grossberg. I am not sure who did it...
By the way, I noticed that Vulper has a scar too. Also, the shape of the scar kinda resembles the shape of that blood smear on the card.
In the intro, Grossberg knew who the killer was when he said "Sir". Vincenzo used to call him that. Hmm...
I still don't think it was Vincenzo. Maybe it was Brisbane? His shoeprints were near the bridge (in the present), so that means he WAS there.


EDIT: Typo!
Spoiler: Trial 1
In the lobby, Brisbane called Nick a "laywer" before he left.


Last edited by Dani on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1638

Spoiler:
Personally, when looking at the bloody card, I thought it was a drawing of Vulper, but when Wright drew everything together... I was surprised. :udgy:

A King

in name


alone...
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: New York City

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:09 pm

Posts: 140

I have some kind of error:
Spoiler:
After questioning Snow with the Magatama and hearing what he has to say I'm supposed to go to the Detention Center but when I do I get an error on screen:

Undefined: List Index out of range
games/PW - The Contempt of Court/Turnabout [this line gets cut due to the screensize but I assume it says "Scapegoat"]
""{c090}{center}{sound /sfx-typewriter.wav}

Click to skip line

And no matter how many times I click, nothing happens. What do I do?? Do I have to re-download?

Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Previously Cardiovore

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 933

Pixlking -- Interesting idea... And grr, another typo.

Scent --
Spoiler:
I don't know how he could actually draw a picture of Vulper with his blood on a small card :P


ThePRPD -- I'm not sure, have you tried updating PyWright to 0.976?
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: New York City

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:09 pm

Posts: 140

Ah, that happened to be the issue. I wish I noticed the update sooner. Heh...
Thanks again.
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

A box of wistful dreams...

Gender: Female

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:44 pm

Posts: 12

Quote:
ThePRPD -- I'm not sure, have you tried updating PyWright to 0.976?


I have been looking for a download link to 0.976 but without any luck. 0.975 is making the text appear very slowly in nearly all the games I've got, including this one ^^'. If anyone can assist me then thank you very much. Oh, and by the way this game looks incredible and I can't wait to play it! :)
Image

"Why did you come with me?"

"Only because I wanted to come with you." - Final Fantasy IX
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Previously Cardiovore

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 933

memorysong wrote:
Quote:
ThePRPD -- I'm not sure, have you tried updating PyWright to 0.976?


I have been looking for a download link to 0.976 but without any luck. 0.975 is making the text appear very slowly in nearly all the games I've got, including this one ^^'. If anyone can assist me then thank you very much. Oh, and by the way this game looks incredible and I can't wait to play it! :)

You can update it from PyWright itself.
Open pywright.exe, click "Download Games and Content", then "Update PyWright". You should see 0.976 at the bottom of the list.
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

A box of wistful dreams...

Gender: Female

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:44 pm

Posts: 12

Oh I see, thank you for this! And good luck for the following cases! I'll try give as much support (whether it is pointing out errors and such) as possible in the future.
Image

"Why did you come with me?"

"Only because I wanted to come with you." - Final Fantasy IX
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Previously Cardiovore

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 933

memorysong wrote:
Oh I see, thank you for this! And good luck for the following cases! I'll try give as much support (whether it is pointing out errors and such) as possible in the future.

Oh please, be as critical as needed. :garyuu:
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Austria

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Posts: 272

I'm at the beginning of Investigation 2. I don't think you should click the spoiler tag before finishing the whole game, though. Here's my theory:

Spoiler: Investigation 2
I am at the part of the investigation where you get the card back.
Titus Crump has been dead for a while (as Snow stated). I've suspected this since Brisbane said that "something about him was different". That brings me back to my mask theory. The real killer is a master of disguise. Phoenix has actually never seen Krump - only the real killer of Grossberg and Krump, wearing a mask. I think that the Krump in the witness stand is the killer. And I think that Vex Vulper is actually disguised as Krump! Again. After all, he wants revenge. He framed Vincenzo for a murder and killed Grossberg for...whatever reason. Maybe it was just to frame Vincenzo, maybe it was because Grossberg helped Vincenzo five years ago. I guess he killed everyone involved in the case. That's why he killed Krump. "One down, one to go" was what he said in the opening sequence. Anyway, I am now ALMOST sure that it was Vulper. Why? It's in the next spoiler tag.


DON'T CLICK UNLESS YOU'VE FINISHED THE CASE.
Spoiler: THE IDENTITY OF THE KILLER
Look what I drew.
Image


EDIT: By the way, I forgot to say that this case is really exciting and that you guys did a fantastic job on making it. I hope I can finish it tonight and write a full review. (Just like I did with Turnabout Substitution.)

EDIT 2: Another typo.

Spoiler: Investigation 2
Present something wrong to Brisbane in Grossberg's office, and he says "Have you forgotton I'm a prosecutor?".


Last edited by Dani on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Previously Cardiovore

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 933

Pixlking wrote:
I'm at the beginning of Investigation 2. I don't think you should click the spoiler tag before finishing the whole game, though. Here's my theory:

Spoiler: Investigation 2
I am at the part of the investigation where you get the card back.
Titus Crump has been dead for a while (as Snow stated). I've suspected this since Brisbane said that "something about him was different". That brings me back to my mask theory. The real killer is a master of disguise. Phoenix has actually never seen Krump - only the real killer of Grossberg and Krump, wearing a mask. The thing with "he faced to the right and I saw the scar" was TRUE. Remember Turnabout Sisters? This can be true if you see it from another perspective. Yes. I think that the Krump in the witness stand is the killer. And I think that Vex Vulper is actually the killer! Again. After all, he wants revenge. He framed Vincenzo for a murder and killed Grossberg for...whatever reason. Maybe it was just to frame Vincenzo, maybe it was because Grossberg helped Vincenzo five years ago. Anyway, I am now ALMOST sure that it was Vulper. Why? It's in the next spoiler tag.


DON'T CLICK UNLESS YOU'VE FINISHED THE CASE.
Spoiler: THE IDENTITY OF THE KILLER
Look what I drew.
Image


EDIT: By the way, I forgot to say that this case is really exciting and that you guys did a fantastic job on making it. I hope I can finish it tonight and write a full review. (Just like I did with Turnabout Substitution.)

That's certainly a very interesting theory... It's awesome how you've put so much thought into your ideas of what's going on. Even going so far as to... you know, what you did in the last spoiler.:garyuu:

And by the way, it was just me who made the case. Sheet conversions, bug reports and suggestions were pretty much the only outside help I had.
Glad you're enjoying it, looking forward to your review!
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Page 9 of 75 [ 2998 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 75  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO