Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

Gyakuten Keiji/Dick Gumshoe: Ace DetectiveTopic%20Title

Narutorox123456: Ace Byond Game Creator

Dick Gumshoe Ace Detective/Gyakuten Keiji
The First Ace Attorney Game to come to Byond!

I got a voice actor for Gumshoe! Yay! Now I need them to voice act and I will continue completing the demo!
Just so you know, you can post in this topic!!! This topic is considered postable, meaning not locked and it has been up to date!

As you all know, Capcom mentioned Gyakuten Keiji or Turnabout Detective in their TGS for Gyakuten Kenji. They never actually released it, and since they didn't release it as AAI 2, I decided to make it. This game is still a work in progress hopefully coming next year in the Summer time. This will be an AAI styled game featuring Dick Gumshoe Ace Detective while he goes through a series of investigations and rebuttals. Most of the game bases on what he does as a detective. This is a Fan-game not intended to make money in any way shape or form.

Most of this game bases around the timeline of GS4 or Apollo Justice Ace Attorney's timeline (7 or 8 years after Phoenix Wright loses his badge) and will feature not only AAI characters, but it features Apollo Justice's characters too!

Forums: http://dgacedetective.great-forum.com/forum.htm

Spoiler: " SomeCharacter Appearances"
Note: These may be edited at any time before the official release of the game!

Dick Gumshoe
Miles Edgeworth
Apollo Justice
Kristoph Gavin
(Maybe)Phoenix Wright (GS4 Style)
(Maybe)Trucy
The Judge
Kay
Larry Butz

Case Names:
Turnabout Visitor (Gumshoe's Perspective)
Turnabout to Justice
When something smells, it's Turnabout
Turnabout DL6
Competition to Turnabout

Current Progress:
Main Menu - 100%
Icons - 90%-95%
Map - 50%
Logo - 100%
Music - 97%
SFX - 100%
Prologue - 100%
Case 1 - 8% - Demo will be released when I get a Gumshoe voice and finish some stuff up.
Case 2 - 0%
Case 3 - 0%
Case 4 - 0%
Case 5 - 0%

Total Progress - 45%

Spoiler: Screen Shots

Spoiler: Logo

If you have any questions or comments please post it here!

Last edited by Narutorox123456 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:57 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Re: Gyakuten Keiji/Dick Gumshoe: Ace DetectiveTopic%20Title

Interesting... I know of many Dick Gumshoe: Ace Detective games on AAO and C-R that have been quickly abandoned so I hope you continue with this. Good luck as I look forward to seeing what you can pull off.

You're using Byond? ... I don't think anyone's ever tried. It does make sense to use an engine like that to make an AAI styled game. ;)

The next fangame that will probably be announced will be made on something like Pivot. :P

Wherever you go, I will be there.

If you want, I can make a better cover.

Signature by Myself
Sister of BSX and ChocolateXCheese

Dylia wrote:
If you want, I can make a better cover.

Ok! Thanks. That picture was a copy/paste kind of thing from the boxes of T&T, JFA, and AAI.
Tap wrote:
Interesting... I know of many Dick Gumshoe: Ace Detective games on AAO and C-R that have been quickly abandoned so I hope you continue with this. Good luck as I look forward to seeing what you can pull off.

You're using Byond? ... I don't think anyone's ever tried. It does make sense to use an engine like that to make an AAI styled game. ;)

The next fangame that will probably be announced will be made on something like Pivot. :P

Yeah. It's going to be AAI styled. It will not be a thing where you can interact with other players online. It's single player, and I am trying my best to get it to hide other players and make you go through them, but you can't go through other things. Kind of like an invisibility. That will allow me to place it on a server without anyone noticing others are on. I'm thinking of making a download link and package it into a .exe file so people can play it and not be able to rip it via dmb decompiler and RSC extractor.
Note: I may edit this character list!
Spoiler: "Spoiler for character appearances."
Dick Gumshoe
Miles Edgeworth
Apollo Justice
Kristoph Gavin
(Maybe)Phoenix Wright (GS4 Style)
(Maybe)Trucy
The Judge
Kay
Larry Butz

Edit to prevent double posting:
I got some screen shots in now. If you have any questions or comments about this game, please post them here!

Also fixed some prologue issues.
Made new Close up icons for Edgeworth and Gumshoe (the icons you see when you are listening to someone's testimony.)
Worked on the first case a little (making more messages, editing ones that needed editing, etc)

And I got a couple of more things done in it! Hope you guys like this game!

Also Note I haven't made a video, because Camtasia lags the game, but not the video, and Hypercam 3 and 2 doesn't lag the game, but lags the video MAJORLY. If you know of any free video recording stuff, please PM me so I can make the video for this game!

Last edited by Narutorox123456 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fixed Double post.
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Games