Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 1 of 2[ 46 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Mia Fey: Ace Spirit Attorney (PyWright Release Live!)Topic%20Title

The one with many faces

New logo, Old School style. I should've learned how to do this years ago, including the silhouette. :youngmia:
This series has helped me win the AAOAA Best New Trial Award for 2010! Thanks for all who voted for me.

Important news:

Mia Fey: Ace Spirit Attorney has officially moved to PyWright. There will be no links to the AAO version. If you want to play the old version, go to Ace Attorney Online. The AAO version is discontinued. No fixes will be made to that version. All development has moved to PyWright.

Also, thanks to my friend Cypher, there will be two packaged versions for the game. It's still on PyWright, but it comes with its custom engine. The engine is updated to the latest version with several tweaks.
Windows Version
Mac Version with Installer. Tested on 10.9.5 Mavericks. Works on Maverick. Status unknown for Yosemite and lower.

Introduction:
Spoiler: A tragic motivation
The DL-6 case. The most infamous case in the Ace Attorney series, where three people have been trapped in an elevator. Unfortunately one does not survive. No one knows who was the murderer. The police had no clues, so they had to rely on Misty Fey to channel the spirit of Gregory Edgeworth to find the killer. Unfortunately, Gregory Edgeworth was killed while unconscious, so he thought it was Yanni Yogi. That was a wrong answer, and Yanni Yogi was acquitted of all charges. For 15 years this case has haunted many people, including the Fey family.

Mia Fey knew something was wrong about the DL-6 case. She was set to become the next Master of the Kurain Channeling technique, but she relinquished that title for *personal* reasons. She became a lawyer in order to find out the truth about DL-6 and to find out where her mother could be hiding.

Follow Mia Fey, the original Turnabout Lawyer, as she uncovers the secrets of DL-6. Murder after murder, incident after incident, Mia Fey is one step closer to the the truth about DL-6. But at the same time, she's also getting herself into a cutthroat world of law, where all is not what it seems. In fact, the law system is broken. Prosecutors getting replaced every week, the prosecution department short on prosecutors... Utter chaos in the law. The ultimate question: will Mia Fey survive the world of law, and will she uncover the truth about DL-6? Or will she die trying?

The series:
This series takes place between the events of "Turnabout Memories (3-1)" and "Turnabout Sisters (1-2)." This will span five cases, and only one series. It will focus mostly on the year before 1-2. This will be an alternate universe, so events that aren't supposed to happen in canon (such as who Mia meets in case 2) will be fanon. Because this is a Mia Fey exclusive series, spoilers are mostly from 3-1, 3-4, 1-2 and 1-4. However, there might be spoilers from other parts of the series. In fact, it is very much suggested that you have played through the Phoenix Wright trilogy. Music spoilers are from all five games (barring AAI-2). Read each case for that case's particular spoiler.

Features:
  • Courtroom trials and drama
  • Detailed Investigations
  • Prosecutor Rebuttals
  • Psyche-locks
  • HP system modeled exactly like PW: T&T
  • and other unknown Kurain techniques

Cases:
★ Featured Trial, currently the ONLY featured trial. Also the only available case on PyWright.
(court case only)
Completion: 100%

Late arrival spoiler for cases 3-1 and 3-4.
Spoiler: Summary
A man has been found beaten and shot in a back alley. A suspect has been arrested, but Mia Fey knows something about the crime scene doesn't add up to the facts. She will settle these contradictions in court.
Characters:
  • :mia:: The star defense attorney
  • :maya:: The co-council
  • :gumshoe:: The detective for this case
  • :payne:: prosecutor
  • Bob Canularoff: the victim
  • Woori Wart: the accused
  • and others

(full case, two days).
Completion:
Part 1: 100%, AAO. 0% PyWright
Part 2: 100%, AAO. 0% PyWright
Part 3: Development Stage: 33% AAO.
Part 4: Development Stage: 15% AAO.

Easter Egg has major spoilers from 3-1 and 3-4. Music from 3-5. If you avoid easter egg, you should be fine. The rest of the case only has spoilers from 1-5. Other than that, it's a totally original case. One very, very major AAI spoiler, but can be avoided if you choose the correct path.
After Jeopardy! airs a high-stakes game (much akin to the Ultimate Tournament of Champions in 2005), a triple murder is discovered at the set of Jeopardy! The suspect is involved in the show, but Mia and Maya know that he can't be the true serial murderer. The suspect also has knowledge of DL-6, but he's not talking until Mia can get a "not guilty" verdict for him. Will Mia be able to prove the innocence of the suspect? What exactly does the suspect know about the DL-6 case? Familiar cases will start to pop up in this case, but why?

Spoiler: Case 2 Credits (to be updated)
  • Jeopardy! and Sony Pictures Studios for the Jeopardy! themes used in this case
  • Cypher: for betatesting, co-writing, and making a custom background for my case
  • Unas: for the original custom Prosecutor sprite
  • Tap: for the whole sprite sheet for the custom Prosecutor. Also, original betatester my case.
  • Filip1236: for custom backgrounds
  • Rina-chan (yes, the voice actress!), for the :objection: clips for witness and prosecutor.
  • General Luigi (from CR) for the zoom-out prosecutor sprite.
  • oyeah1988 and Apollo Grimoire (AAO), and aznpincer (CR) for betatesting the latest version.

(Full case, two days)
Completion: Creative stage

Planned case will contain no spoilers.
Mia is at a lawyer's convention at a famous hotel. At the same time, there's a political convention going on at another convention hall at the same hotel. The next day, one of the diplomats has been found dead in a hotel room. Familiar faces start popping up in this case, including a prosecutor she didn't expect to see again.

You know the famous sayings:
All is fair in love and war.
Politics is war without the bloodshed. - Mao Tse-tung
In war, you can only be killed once, but in politics, many times. - Winston Churchill

Mia will soon find out how true (and ironic) those statements are.

(full case)

Planned case might contain spoilers from 1-4, 2-2, and 3-5. Not confirmed.
A young woman has been arrested in a case that is particularly gruesome. There are not one, two, but seven victims! What appears to be a ritualistic sacrificial murder spirals into something bigger. There is also a mysterious connection to her past that will be rearing its ugly head. What Mia might discover about the case could potentially put her life on jeopardy.

(full case)

Sorry, buddy. But you're not going to get any information on this case, yet. This case is top-secret. Interpret the title however you want. Not even the spoilers.

Credits:
  • Cypher: Co-producer
  • Ropfa: Betatester

Last edited by E.D.Revolution on Mon May 25, 2015 2:19 am, edited 9 times in total.
Re: Mia Fey: Ace Spirit AttorneyTopic%20Title

Nice timing posting it up here ;)

The one with many faces

Yup. I hope to get Case 2 done by the end of this year. After Case 2, I'm going to need some sprite artists. Mainly, bg, evidence, and sprite artists. The cases get more complicated, and so the sprites and the presentation will become more complicated.

Have you finished revamping the first few parts of Case 2 yet? Surely folks on CR will enjoy the Jeopardy man :p

The one with many faces

I'll release Case 2 - Parts 1 and 2 once I receive a report... Now if only she'd finish and send me a report...

Get someone else who'll be able to finish a report in a day per part instead of wasting time waiting for one person that could potentially take weeks to months :?

Queen of Procrastination

E.D.Revolution wrote:
I'll release Case 2 - Parts 1 and 2 once I receive a report... Now if only she'd finish and send me a report...

Sorry. I'm a procrastinator. :D

I'll get to work on Part 2, um... right now!
Re: Mia Fey: Ace Spirit Attorney (Betas needed for 2-1/2-2!!Topic%20Title

The one with many faces

Alright, bringing this back from the dead for one simple reason: I am asking for betatesters to test out the first two parts for "Turnabout!" I need a couple of betatesters to play through this case. I have some beta reports submitted, but I'm looking for a couple more to polish up this case. Yes, this is for AAO, but the advantage of it is that things can be fixed relatively quickly, and you can play the case instantly.

Anyone up for this?

Here to confirm his post^.

You'll be able to load up the trial quickly/easily and play as he fixes anything you find behind the scenes.

We definitely need just a couple more betatesters here, and ED will be ready to go :)

Look behind you...

Testing in progress, my reports for Parts 1 and 2 will be in by Sunday night.
Re: Mia Fey: Ace Spirit Attorney (Betas in progress)Topic%20Title

The one with many faces

Alright guys. Release is taking longer than expected. Betas are still in progress. However, we are discovering bugs that is preventing me from releasing the case as is. As soon as the bugsquashing is done, I can expect to release this in a couple of days. Thanks for reading.

The one with many faces

Alright, final betas are in. I'm going to be doing a bit of cleanup and applying a new set of sprites. Hopefully I can get a release either Friday or the weekend. Cheers!

The one with many faces

The case inspired by a game show is now live! Come and play Turnabout! The Ace Attorney's Favorite Quiz Show! Link on the main post.

Grats ED!

But update your thread title ;P
Re: Mia Fey: Ace Spirit Attorney (Turnabout! Pt 1 and 2 out!Topic%20Title

The one with many faces

Done ;P

I really like the thought behind this fan series and the first case was expertly done, but I feel stuck in the second part of case two during the first testimony.

Spoiler: help
This one is tricky. It has to do with a profile...Gumshoe doesn't understand how Television game shows are aired after all...

GETCH'ER SCIENTIFIC STUFF READY

Oh wow, when I listened to the tracks, you BLEW my mind. Funny how I thought the same when I was planning for my fangame. Well, looks like I have to start over and think for a fitting Moderate/Allegro :sadshoe:

Note:
Spoiler:
I don't know a lot about AAO, but the text at the intro skips immediately after the dialogue finishes. You should have used some of those "wait" codes after the dialogue.

"Oh holy father, holy Brother, holy master... My sacred mission is at last complete. With these two hands, mankind is saved. I am your will made flesh. In your name, I give thanks."

I assume youre playing teh first caseright mono?

Strange, nobodys pointed out this before, an obvious mistake thatc an be fixed. To be fair that case was made so many years ago that the maintenance has been at a standstill on that.

Ill let ED know abiut it when imcan reach him

GETCH'ER SCIENTIFIC STUFF READY

Odd how no body pointed it out, I assume people don't fully read the text since it really isn't important.
"Oh holy father, holy Brother, holy master... My sacred mission is at last complete. With these two hands, mankind is saved. I am your will made flesh. In your name, I give thanks."

The one with many faces

To be fair, the text at the intros are usually not that important. It serves to give an intro to the events to the case. As far as AAO timers are concerned, they work slightly differently than Py. I can fix it, but that'll require more than just inserting timers as I also aim to sync the text to the music.

Although by the time the next AAO version comes out, it will be broken again...

SevenCarrots wrote:
Spoiler: help
This one is tricky. It has to do with a profile...Gumshoe doesn't understand how Television game shows are aired after all...

oooh...hmmm
Re: Mia Fey: Ace Spirit Attorney (PyWright Release Live!)Topic%20Title

The one with many faces

What I am about to announce may surprise some people here.

I have been working on this series on-and-off for years. After discovering the power of PyWright and its ease of use and the power of all the customization options here, I decided that I need to port the series over here. I've been wanting to do this for years, but I haven't got a chance to do so until two years ago. Two years is a long time to develop and port this case. But it was well worth the two years, ever since saluk came out with the latest version of PyWright, which allowed greater customization options, as well as the ability to emulate the DS games much more closely. With this part of the journey over, I can say I'm very satisfied on how the end product came about.

In other words, the PyWright Version of this game is now live! :godot:

Go to the main post and download based on your OS. The game comes pre-packaged with a custom version of the PyWright engine. The custom engine -- which I have customized myself -- is made specifically for this game, so it may not necessarily work for other games. Or, more accurately, it may work, but you might see bugs.

As of now, only the first case is on PyWright. I will be working to get the second case ported, but for this to happen, I may have to open up some jobs here.

I am leaving the AAO versions up, but you'll have to go to Ace Attorney Online forums to play the old version.

Hey E.D. I'm still available for Beta Testing if you need it when you get that far. Just send me a PM.

The one with many faces

oyeah1988 wrote:
Hey E.D. I'm still available for Beta Testing if you need it when you get that far. Just send me a PM.

Thanks, man. Very comforting to know I can still hit you up for the beta.

I should have done this before, but if you're still on the fence on downloading the new ASA, here are some promotional GIFs to convince you otherwise. Note that since these are GIFs, quality of the pics go down due to compression. The UI is a hell of a lot sharper than what the GIFs depict:

Spoiler:
It's time to boot up the game.

CE sequence details. The little details really do count towards adding towards the DS experience.

And a humorous scene from the case. Not safe for kids, but safe for work.

For those who have downloaded the game before May 24, midnight, you may need to send me a PM. I have to update a file that affects a later part. No retcon, just a bug fix. It is preferred that you save at the save point before you PM me. The links are updated with the fix.

Winter Flag Trademark

Does that mean you won't add any new episodes/cases on AAO?

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

The one with many faces

No more on AAO, sorry. Turnabout! Pt 1 and 2 will be the only parts on AAO. All four planned parts of Turnabout! will be released on PyWright.

Dracarys!

Ace Pointer wrote:

Pywright's just that much better, yo.

Queen of Elluel

Spoiler:
Sooooo, how come half of case 2 is not with the game when you download it? :ema:

Oh,I played this in AAO a while ao,glad to know you are working on it! The custom graphics look really nice,actually.

@Clio Spade: Case 2 is only avalable in AAO for the moment,E.D will likely release case 2 in Pywright when all parts are completed.
Signature loading, please wait...

The one with many faces

cesar26100 wrote:
Oh,I played this in AAO a while ao,glad to know you are working on it! The custom graphics look really nice,actually.

@Clio Spade: Case 2 is only avalable in AAO for the moment,E.D will likely release case 2 in Pywright when all parts are completed.

Yeah, confirmed. Like I said, Case 2 will be on PyWright when it's ready as I stated the first time. I did say I may have to open some jobs here so I can get case 2 rolling here. But more details on that later. Hopefully case 2 shouldn't take that long, but part of what I did for Case 1 for Py was rewriting quite a bit of the dialogue and changing some of the puzzles around, which included
Spoiler:
the last CE being much fairer instead of having the 50% and 100% penalty threats.

Thanks, cesar. Part of the graphics came from some tools and designs Cypher came up for this series. You can't do that on AAO. :hobohodo:

Winter Flag Trademark

Ropfa wrote:
Ace Pointer wrote:

Looks pretty famous... for a casemaker where you need to use the difficult PyCode. :payne:

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

The one with many faces

Ace Pointer wrote:
Ropfa wrote:
Ace Pointer wrote:

Looks pretty famous... for a casemaker where you need to use the difficult PyCode. :payne:

I'm not sure what you mean by that. PyWright is not that difficult to use. It's much better for betatesting and customization. Imho, PWLib is the most difficult to use due to its insane syntax and coding. AAO, while easy to use, is a major resource hog, which can slow you down. Significantly. Especially after working for long hours.

Queen of Elluel

Spoiler:
So, umm why is it that I can't save only after I have found a contradiction or at the beginning :simon: ?

The one with many faces

:godot:

That's all I'm saying about it.

The one with many faces

As I move on to case 2, I have quite a few jobs that will be opening. Here are the following jobs I need filled for now:

• Script translator: I have the script for case 2 in my hands. I need somebody to almost completely translate the script from AAO to PyWright for Part 2. I will be translating Part 1 by myself. But, in order to save a lot of time, I need almost half of part 2 to be translated. Anyone who is versed in both AAO and PyWright will be welcomed. If just PyWright, I'll teach you how to convert.
  • Background artists: I plan to completely redo the opening to Case 2 into my grand vision. But I need an artist who can AA-ify a certain background and also create new ones based on it. I'll give more details later, as it's a rather complicated project.

As always, comments for the PyWright version will always be appreciated.

Alright, I played through the PyWright version.

Spoiler: Thoughts
Mia Fey - Ace Spirit Attorney - Thoughts

First off, the engine is very good. Probably the best interface I've seen on PyWright. It manages to do stuff not even PWLib could do (pretty much meaning that PyWright is generally the best option to go now). And I want to say - props to that!

...Unfortunately.

I can't say I was able to enjoy the first case. At all.
Here's a stream of consciousness to show my experience while playing it:

- One of the things that's bugging me - and this is something that's made me put off playing the case several times, is the dialogue. It's sort of hard to read, not because it's hard to understand, but because it makes the mistake of using the same words or phrases in two consecutive lines or sentences. This can be seen right from the lobby scene:

Quote:
"Phew! It feels weird coming back to court. Haven't taken a case since "that" one. . .)"
"(Though, when they heard that I was going to take this case, they started to question my ethics.)"

Quote:
"Sis, were you just daydreaming just now?"
"It's way too early to be daydreaming."

Quote:
Maya: "But Mia! Didn't you study all of this just last night?"
Mia: "Yeah, I studied this all last night. But I wasn't prepared for something else: the criticism."

There's also the: "Could I have some water?" "I'll get you some water. Maya, go get him some water". (paraphrasing)

etc, etc. It happens a lot. Especially in the lobby scene, but it's frequent pretty much everywhere, as I discovered.

It's not gramatically incorrect (in SOME cases), but that's not the issue here - the problem is that the dialogue comes off as stale and robotic. This just isn't how you would have a normal conversation - and thus, there's a disconnect between the case and the reader. And considering it happens right at the beginning... it's a bit of a problem.

- Another issue with the dialogue is how exposition (at least, in the opening lobby scene) is handled. It's not really implemented into the dialogue all that naturally. And I don't mean the exposition about the crime, but exposition about Mia's character. ... Also, why is Maya there, exactly? (And speaking of Maya, she doesn't seem to be... as comforting or understanding. She's more like... gleefuly observing everything).
- Wart calms down... shockingly fast. It's like "ohmygodi'mgonnadie" "please calm down" "oh k"
- One of the things that's bugging me is the Court Record. Like, this is a minor thing, but... why is its button... blue? Like, from the screenshots I'd seen, the press/present buttons are purple. In the court record itself, all the buttons are purple. So why isn't it purple, too...?
- ...Wait. If the victim was a corrupt politician, that would mean that the public would hate him. Therefore, if somebody killed said politician, they would feel indifferent or feel good about that fact. Therefore, if the killer went on trial, the people that are happy that the politician was dead would be hoping that the killer gets away with it, too, just out of spite and the indifferent people would just not care. Therefore, there is no reason to hate the person defending the defendant. ... So why is Mia being criticised here?
- There are also some grammar errors (mostly with the conjugation of tenses).
- Unless Dahlia is going to be a re-appaearance, I'm not sure why recap what happened with Dahlia. This was supposed to be Mia moving on with her life after she got her revenge, no?
- Why is Mia instantly creeped out by Payne? All he said was "Hmph." She's not that weak to cower in fear of some bald guy that soon.
- And why is Payne so aggressive to the point of flat-out insulting her? He's smug, sure. He's a dick, sure. But he does it in a smug and dickish way. It's only when he's going to completely lose or has at least become annoyed that he well use something like "poppycock".
- Again, same with Payne saying "What the hell"
- I feel like instead of the whole "the co-counsel is 14" discussion as it is right now, the judge should be less formal and show more genuine surprise, perhaps questioning Mia why she even brought a 14 year old as a co-counsel to begin with. The reason is that the current version... doesn't really add to anything. It feels like it's merely there to have the judge address the issue and moves on. Like it was a last-minute fix after somebody pointed it our or something.
- On the other hand, I don't really think the judge should bother asking why Mia isn't with her mentor. He handles dozens of cases per day. It's unreasonable to think that he can just remember every face he comes across. (Phoenix does leave an impression of him, of course, but that's only after seeing him like 3 years and Phoenix becoming something of a legend in the court of law)
- ALSO not sure if the judge would ever say "weirder" (assuming you're trying to replicate his AA personality 100%)
- See, the audience thing even reinforces my point from earlier - they should be hating on PAYNE not MIA. This kind of reaction would only make sense if Mia was defending a corrupt politician!
- Wait. Mia seems to remember Payne, after all? Ooooh. So the comment from earlier wasn't "Oh my god, this weird stranger is creeping me out.", it was "Oh my god, THIS guy again". Probably should be a bit clearer on that. I'd assumed she just didn't remember Payne (as is generally the case with fancases).
- Mia: "I am not the one on trial today." Payne: "You have got to be kidding me." Um... What????
- Why would... Payne submit a newspaper clipping that ESSENTIALLY CLEARS YOUR CLIENT?? It's right there! In purple and white! "Some guy unloaded two guys, the victim and THE DEFENDANT. After this, they saw THE CRIME BEING COMMITTED."
- Gumshoe's 1st: Why didn't Mia catch onto the fact that Wart was knocked out?
- Gumshoe's 2nd: But... who cares if he COULD be the killer? Gumshoe says it himself - the evidence points AWAY from him being the killer. This is not decisive evidence! This is leaving a lot of it up to doubt!
- ...And let's not get into the fact that the bullet had no blood on it. Wouldn't that be something instantly recognizable? Also, the ev description says "ouside"
- The trial could've honestly ended then and there. There's no valid basis for the arrest. It's over. The prosecution has literally nothing. Their explanation for leaving out the torture part is ridiculous and should've probably gotten Payne and/or Gumshoe suspended or something. You can't just withold evidence and facts because it doesn't fit your case. (I mean, sure, people do it - but the way Payne's so nonchalantly admitting to it makes me think like he has some basis for a defense here. But he doesn't.)

- Payne might have a witness, sure. ...But there's also a bunch of other witnesses that can DESCRIBE SOMEONE ELSE IN THE PROCESS OF FRAMING WART
- Bwuh? Why would Mia accuse Grossberg of blackmail suddenly? And so frankly?
- Why add the van as evidence? You could've just as well stuck with the newspaper clipping...
- Why would Triad (since I'm assuming he's the culprit) even make the mistake of someone walking away? HE was the guy in the van, no? So... Why make that mistake? I mean, as he was driving away, he had to have been aware of SOME witnesses? Why would he lie and risk exposing himself in the first place? What would be the point? I'm having trouble understanding what his plan here was to begin with...
- How many times can someone actually be held in contempt, though...?
- GOTTA GET ME DEM TWO-FITTY
- To be fair... the receipt itself doesn't prove that it was Triad that bought them. He could've just been around the same time. She can't prove otherwise. Besides -- why would he even admit to buying them at Reno's? Sure, they could check if he was telling the truth there. ...But they could've also visited his friend and asked if she was really having a birthday party and if he was really there? Hell, why did he even MENTION going to an antique shop when he KNOWS that it was explicitly mentioned that the gun was bought in one? Has he just not been paying attention? ...Also, wait. I thought it was also mentioned earlier that gun owners can't sell that old of a gun or something? Or was that just that they shouldn't? Well, whatever, that part isn't all that important. The other stuff, though, is.
- ...Mia could ask Triad to produce the gun he bought
- Why did Triad even drop the gun, now that I think about it? Why was he not wearing gloves? Why would he step up as a witness knowing that his prints are on the murder weapon...?
- "They could've belonged to Mr. Wart." Come on, Payne, not even you're that stupid. You CONFIRMED that you checked the fingerprints for both the defendant and victim... I mean, they're UNIDENTIFIED FOR A REASON. I mean, that's what the second testimony was all about!
- "Taken it for a test run" wait what

but if we're going to use logic that flimsy then how is the defendant still even on trial

this is kinda ridiculous

- ... Why would anyone assume that the person throwing off the investigation and the culprit are NOT the same person considering the circumstances?
- I'm afraid I don't understand how the affidavit is evidence that proves that Triad is the killer. Essentially all the affidavit says is that SOMEBODY killed the vic and that someone was wearing a mask. And that much we already knew!
- "There was an assault?!" ... You know those times when you walk in the detention center and you can't talk to your client because they were in questioning? By the police? Did they just... forget to do it this time or something?
- well Mia now would be a good time to remind the court that Wart didn't have a good motive either and they still arrsted and tried him anyway... and that if the fingerprints are on that gun that the police would have enough of a valid cause to arrest Triad and investigate him and his background
- ...I don't understand. How is this testimony... case-breaking? All he did was answer the question and say what he knows...
- I'm not sure why Triad is even MENTIONING the Triad. Or why he's being all like "I know he was connected to the Triad but I can't tell you why". It's as if he has to tell the truth. But he doesn't. All he really had to do was say "nope, don't follow politics" and walked out a free man (...assuming we're going by the logic of the case, that is; I'm personally pretty sure that his fingerprints being on the gun would've been a problem).
- And the judge won't question how Mia got her hands on this conversation or its legitimacy?
- During this scene (the one after triad's 4th) there were two or three times the screen cut to black when a character was obviously supposed to say something.
- ...But if Gumshoe knew something, why didn't he mention it initially? Like, when pressed during his first testimony, he admitted he didn't know that much about the victim (or something to that regard - that he didn't follow politics).
- Actually, can't he plead the fifth...?
- Well, what about YOU, Mia? How do you have this knowledge? Are you in the triad, too, hm? ...Why is the nobody questioning this much?

The many leaps in logic (and sanity in general) sort of... made the case impossible to enjoy for me. There is no mystery here. The crime is essentially clear from the moment we get that newspaper clipping and after that, we're essentially just waiting for the court to catch up... except the frustrating part is that I always felt they should've been able to figure it out the moment I did, too. I'm confused as to why the trial even continued after the second testimony, since it was pretty much established that there's no decisive evidence that the defendant did it - far from it. Which ruins any and all tension we could've had as an audience. Sure, the defendant is generally innocent - but at least we have something to fear. Some new piece of information the prosecution throws at us that throws us in for a loop. That... never really happens here. It's just generally a way of presenting the entire court record to the court so they could figure out the obvious.

The characters are also generally weak, unfortunately. Mia and Maya's relationship is barely given that much attention to throughout the case (except arguably at the very end), making the entire case feel like... it doesn't really have a purpose in the grand scheme of things. Mia herself seems to be surprisingly angry and bitter at everyone (even manipulative at times). Which is perfectly fine, mind you - but the thing is that she's never given time to be properly established as that kind of person, especially considering the events of 3-1. That's just not how we remember her (sure, she might seem fiesty and ambitious and sarcastic there, but that's more out of frustration that Dahlia Hawthorne is screwing with everyone than her actual persona). Or even shown hints of her aspirations or ambitions throughout the trial (minus some mention of it at the beginning and at the end). I'm just not given a reason to care about her as a protagonist. I can't think of her as an underdog, because the case is set up in a way that makes it FAR MORE LIKELY the defendant is innocent; she's not completely in control, because the case at the same time treats like she just isn't allowed to win because of reason X; she doesn't show enough affection to Maya for me to understand the nature of their bond; she doesn't show off just how much she cares about her client because we never feel like she's brought in THAT bad of a situation that she HAS to muster through (at least, I don't); and she doesn't show any signs of emotional scars after everything she's been through (her mother + diego + hawthorne) - instead, we're merely told about it.

I'm not really sure how much I can say, in the end. I just... didn't really enjoy it. Sorry.

Again, the engine is great, and I think you can do a whole lot more with it - a lot more than what I've seen here. As always, it's not my intention to insult or hurt your work, obviously, but to help it improve. If I sound harsh, I do apologize. I might have perhaps worded some of my remarks wrongly.

That one guy from AAO that made about a dozen cases that all kinda go off the deep end and fall apart at one point or another.

The one with many faces

I can't say I disagree with you much here. I've had some stuff on my mind while tinkering with this, on the lines of "It's missing something but I don't know what it is."
DudeWithAMask wrote:
Alright, I played through the PyWright version.

Spoiler: Thoughts
Mia Fey - Ace Spirit Attorney - Thoughts

First off, the engine is very good. Probably the best interface I've seen on PyWright. It manages to do stuff not even PWLib could do (pretty much meaning that PyWright is generally the best option to go now). And I want to say - props to that!
Thank you. I'm pretty sure PWLib could do something similar, but looking at some sample code for that, I'm not completely convinced PWLib could do that cleanly. I agree that Py is the best option for interface and customization.
...Unfortunately.

I can't say I was able to enjoy the first case. At all.
Here's a stream of consciousness to show my experience while playing it:

- One of the things that's bugging me - and this is something that's made me put off playing the case several times, is the dialogue. It's sort of hard to read, not because it's hard to understand, but because it makes the mistake of using the same words or phrases in two consecutive lines or sentences. This can be seen right from the lobby scene:

Quote:
"Phew! It feels weird coming back to court. Haven't taken a case since "that" one. . .)"
"(Though, when they heard that I was going to take this case, they started to question my ethics.)"

Quote:
"Sis, were you just daydreaming just now?"
"It's way too early to be daydreaming."

Quote:
Maya: "But Mia! Didn't you study all of this just last night?"
Mia: "Yeah, I studied this all last night. But I wasn't prepared for something else: the criticism."

There's also the: "Could I have some water?" "I'll get you some water. Maya, go get him some water". (paraphrasing)

etc, etc. It happens a lot. Especially in the lobby scene, but it's frequent pretty much everywhere, as I discovered.

It's not gramatically incorrect (in SOME cases), but that's not the issue here - the problem is that the dialogue comes off as stale and robotic. This just isn't how you would have a normal conversation - and thus, there's a disconnect between the case and the reader. And considering it happens right at the beginning... it's a bit of a problem.

I've heard this comment before, though I didn't understand it before.

- Another issue with the dialogue is how exposition (at least, in the opening lobby scene) is handled. It's not really implemented into the dialogue all that naturally. And I don't mean the exposition about the crime, but exposition about Mia's character. ... Also, why is Maya there, exactly? (And speaking of Maya, she doesn't seem to be... as comforting or understanding. She's more like... gleefuly observing everything). Good point. I can explain in a later case. Maya... Yeah, gotta do it here.
- Wart calms down... shockingly fast. It's like "ohmygodi'mgonnadie" "please calm down" "oh k"
- One of the things that's bugging me is the Court Record. Like, this is a minor thing, but... why is its button... blue? Like, from the screenshots I'd seen, the press/present buttons are purple. In the court record itself, all the buttons are purple. So why isn't it purple, too...?
- ...Wait. If the victim was a corrupt politician, that would mean that the public would hate him. Therefore, if somebody killed said politician, they would feel indifferent or feel good about that fact. Therefore, if the killer went on trial, the people that are happy that the politician was dead would be hoping that the killer gets away with it, too, just out of spite and the indifferent people would just not care. Therefore, there is no reason to hate the person defending the defendant. ... So why is Mia being criticised here? Criticized for doing her job.
- There are also some grammar errors (mostly with the conjugation of tenses).
- Unless Dahlia is going to be a re-appaearance, I'm not sure why recap what happened with Dahlia. This was supposed to be Mia moving on with her life after she got her revenge, no? It would be... Except canon suggests that she hasn't.
- Why is Mia instantly creeped out by Payne? All he said was "Hmph." She's not that weak to cower in fear of some bald guy that soon.
- And why is Payne so aggressive to the point of flat-out insulting her? He's smug, sure. He's a dick, sure. But he does it in a smug and dickish way. It's only when he's going to completely lose or has at least become annoyed that he well use something like "poppycock".
- Again, same with Payne saying "What the hell"
- I feel like instead of the whole "the co-counsel is 14" discussion as it is right now, the judge should be less formal and show more genuine surprise, perhaps questioning Mia why she even brought a 14 year old as a co-counsel to begin with. The reason is that the current version... doesn't really add to anything. It feels like it's merely there to have the judge address the issue and moves on. Like it was a last-minute fix after somebody pointed it out or something.
- On the other hand, I don't really think the judge should bother asking why Mia isn't with her mentor. He handles dozens of cases per day. It's unreasonable to think that he can just remember every face he comes across. (Phoenix does leave an impression of him, of course, but that's only after seeing him like 3 years and Phoenix becoming something of a legend in the court of law) I don't know about that. All the cases start at 10 AM and end quite a bit into the afternoon. Considering the system of law being used in the Universe, he's handling the same case a few days in a row. Sure, he may be handling several cases, but it's been a month since he last saw her in court. He remembered that the last time she was there was because it was a last-minute switch-out from Grossberg (well, she switched out from Grossberg, that is).
- ALSO not sure if the judge would ever say "weirder" (assuming you're trying to replicate his AA personality 100%) Not trying to replicate his AA personality completely.
- See, the audience thing even reinforces my point from earlier - they should be hating on PAYNE not MIA. This kind of reaction would only make sense if Mia was defending a corrupt politician!
- Wait. Mia seems to remember Payne, after all? Ooooh. So the comment from earlier wasn't "Oh my god, this weird stranger is creeping me out.", it was "Oh my god, THIS guy again". Probably should be a bit clearer on that. I'd assumed she just didn't remember Payne (as is generally the case with fancases). Timeline-speaking, it's been about a month or so since her last case (3-1).
- Mia: "I am not the one on trial today." Payne: "You have got to be kidding me." Um... What????
- Why would... Payne submit a newspaper clipping that ESSENTIALLY CLEARS YOUR CLIENT?? It's right there! In purple and white! "Some guy unloaded two guys, the victim and THE DEFENDANT. After this, they saw THE CRIME BEING COMMITTED." Likely that he or somebody from the office lost or didn't give him the report on time. Hence, a bit of suspicion.
- Gumshoe's 1st: Why didn't Mia catch onto the fact that Wart was knocked out?
- Gumshoe's 2nd: But... who cares if he COULD be the killer? Gumshoe says it himself - the evidence points AWAY from him being the killer. This is not decisive evidence! This is leaving a lot of it up to doubt!
- ...And let's not get into the fact that the bullet had no blood on it. Wouldn't that be something instantly recognizable? Also, the ev description says "ouside"
- The trial could've honestly ended then and there. There's no valid basis for the arrest. It's over. The prosecution has literally nothing. Their explanation for leaving out the torture part is ridiculous and should've probably gotten Payne and/or Gumshoe suspended or something. You can't just withhold evidence and facts because it doesn't fit your case. (I mean, sure, people do it - but the way Payne's so nonchalantly admitting to it makes me think like he has some basis for a defense here. But he doesn't.)
Actually, yes, you can. Prosecutors lie and manipulate the evidence all the time. If there's one thing that's consistently not tampered with, it's the autopsy report. They have to at least acknowledge stuff that was found, including incidental stuff. What they cannot do, however, is outright lie about the autopsy report. That's grounds for a automatic mistrial, a dismissal of the charges, and disbarment (if they don't get arrested). They can list stuff that found, but they do not have to mention it. The thing about torture? Payne basically said they can't prove that the defendant tortured the victim. They didn't lie about the torture, they just didn't mention it. He's not here for aggravated assault, although that certainly could be added could that be proven. He explicitly stated that this is a 1st degree murder trial. That's it. Also, why would I write stuff about torture if it is not going to be used in the case somehow?

- Payne might have a witness, sure. ...But there's also a bunch of other witnesses that can DESCRIBE SOMEONE ELSE IN THE PROCESS OF FRAMING WART
- Bwuh? Why would Mia accuse Grossberg of blackmail suddenly? And so frankly? I have reasons for this. And I can't say any more than this.
- Why add the van as evidence? You could've just as well stuck with the newspaper clipping...
- Why would Triad (since I'm assuming he's the culprit) even make the mistake of someone walking away? HE was the guy in the van, no? So... Why make that mistake? I mean, as he was driving away, he had to have been aware of SOME witnesses? Why would he lie and risk exposing himself in the first place? What would be the point? I'm having trouble understanding what his plan here was to begin with... I don't know if I made this clear. The witnesses saw it from above. Imagine an alleyway, and a dumpster right at the... entrance. At that point you know he's making it up. The plan? Get someone else in trouble for the actual crime that was committed. As you can see, he's not very good at it, and it's his own ego that got the best of him as you can see later.
- How many times can someone actually be held in contempt, though...? I've heard this comment before. If I were to completely take 1-4 into account, it's one strike and you're out. For this series, I'm going to say two strikes here, if the judge is being generous. Otherwise, the 1-4 precedent takes place. IIRC, in this case, the witness and the prosecutor have gotten held in contempt exactly once in this case. Only Payne felt the brunt of it.
- GOTTA GET ME DEM TWO-FITTY
- To be fair... the receipt itself doesn't prove that it was Triad that bought them. He could've just been around the same time. She can't prove otherwise. Besides -- why would he even admit to buying them at Reno's? Sure, they could check if he was telling the truth there. ...But they could've also visited his friend and asked if she was really having a birthday party and if he was really there? Hell, why did he even MENTION going to an antique shop when he KNOWS that it was explicitly mentioned that the gun was bought in one? Has he just not been paying attention? ...Also, wait. I thought it was also mentioned earlier that gun owners can't sell that old of a gun or something? Or was that just that they shouldn't? Well, whatever, that part isn't all that important. The other stuff, though, is. Gun shops can't sell antiques. That particular gun is considered an antique. Therefore, the antique store can safely sell those. Not unheard of for antique stores to sell guns, as long as they're following the law. See Pawn Stars.
On the other stuff, true, the receipt is not enough. He just had to coolly mention what he said he bought at the store. He just gave the defense some ammo. I've rearranged the puzzle at that CE to make one search for that fact. Before, it was easy to solve because he already incriminated himself. Now, you have to force him to incriminate himself. To make it easier to connect, he basically acquiesces that he was at Reno's, but trying to hide the fact that he bought a gun, saying it was SIMILAR to the gun in question.
Now, if this were Edgeworth, he would definitely contest it. Hell, if it was Edgeworth, it wouldn't have gotten that far.
The testimony, overall. Payne still had a bit of control, even if barely. He would allow it, knowing that is what the witness told him, even if it was a total lie. Knowing where the witness comes from, it's easy to cover that lie.

- ...Mia could ask Triad to produce the gun he bought. Good point. I can fix that in that case.
- Why did Triad even drop the gun, now that I think about it? Why was he not wearing gloves? Why would he step up as a witness knowing that his prints are on the murder weapon...? Him being stupid, especially regarding gun handling. You'd be surprised on how gun owners can clean everything and then forget the fact that, in the process of cleaning the gun, they put their hand on it again. It's possible he could be smart every other time but this. I've heard comments about the gloveprints as a possibility for this, but if I recall correctly, they are made, at least in the AA universe, when someone is using leather gloves.
- "They could've belonged to Mr. Wart." Come on, Payne, not even you're that stupid. You CONFIRMED that you checked the fingerprints for both the defendant and victim... I mean, they're UNIDENTIFIED FOR A REASON. I mean, that's what the second testimony was all about! More like desperate. When you're desperate, you can commit a litany of stupid mistakes that you otherwise might not commit.
- "Taken it for a test run" wait what

but if we're going to use logic that flimsy then how is the defendant still even on trial

this is kinda ridiculous

- ... Why would anyone assume that the person throwing off the investigation and the culprit are NOT the same person considering the circumstances?
- I'm afraid I don't understand how the affidavit is evidence that proves that Triad is the killer. Essentially all the affidavit says is that SOMEBODY killed the vic and that someone was wearing a mask. And that much we already knew!
- "There was an assault?!" ... You know those times when you walk in the detention center and you can't talk to your client because they were in questioning? By the police? Did they just... forget to do it this time or something? Who knows. The way this case was handled on their end, it's entirely possible. Crime happened 2 days ago. Don't you think by know that the police bungled by the case so badly?
- well Mia now would be a good time to remind the court that Wart didn't have a good motive either and they still arrested and tried him anyway... and that if the fingerprints are on that gun that the police would have enough of a valid cause to arrest Triad and investigate him and his background Mia did mention this at that particular sequence. Or was it not explained by her well?
- ...I don't understand. How is this testimony... case-breaking? All he did was answer the question and say what he knows...
- I'm not sure why Triad is even MENTIONING the Triad. Or why he's being all like "I know he was connected to the Triad but I can't tell you why". It's as if he has to tell the truth. But he doesn't. All he really had to do was say "nope, don't follow politics" and walked out a free man (...assuming we're going by the logic of the case, that is; I'm personally pretty sure that his fingerprints being on the gun would've been a problem). He could've, but note that his sprite for the whole testimony was basically him being mad. It's clouding his judgement.
- And the judge won't question how Mia got her hands on this conversation or its legitimacy?
- During this scene (the one after triad's 4th) there were two or three times the screen cut to black when a character was obviously supposed to say something.
- ...But if Gumshoe knew something, why didn't he mention it initially? Like, when pressed during his first testimony, he admitted he didn't know that much about the victim (or something to that regard - that he didn't follow politics). The 1st testimony's press convos (1 and 1a) are not required for this case. I can see why you're thinking this, and maybe I can fix this with a reworking of the conversation.
- Actually, can't he plead the fifth...? 2-4. If it incriminates you, you can plead the fifth. But theoretically, it wouldn't incriminate him, so he doesn't have the option. Also, he blurted out something. Had he kept his mouth shut, this wouldn't be a problem. You can't unring a bell.
- Well, what about YOU, Mia? How do you have this knowledge? Are you in the triad, too, hm? ...Why is the nobody questioning this much? Without giving away too much, let's say it's about taking that one hint during the break and running with it. Without that hint, it'd be far too much of a leap of logic to even make sense. It's likely that she's wrong about the Triad, and that she's applying the what she does know about, say, the Mafia or the Yakuza or the Kitakis or the Cadaverinis and applying it to the Triad.

The many leaps in logic (and sanity in general) sort of... made the case impossible to enjoy for me. There is no mystery here. The crime is essentially clear from the moment we get that newspaper clipping and after that, we're essentially just waiting for the court to catch up... except the frustrating part is that I always felt they should've been able to figure it out the moment I did, too. I'm confused as to why the trial even continued after the second testimony, since it was pretty much established that there's no decisive evidence that the defendant did it - far from it. Which ruins any and all tension we could've had as an audience. Sure, the defendant is generally innocent - but at least we have something to fear. Some new piece of information the prosecution throws at us that throws us in for a loop. That... never really happens here. It's just generally a way of presenting the entire court record to the court so they could figure out the obvious.
I've been thinking about this, ever since I've gone into betatesting phase. I've come to almost the same conclusion as you. At that point, it's far too late for me to completely redo this. Just even fixing the premises presented means I have to completely redo other stuff. I've thought about this, and let's just say the implications of this case is going to be explored in a future case. You know how the game over sequences have "X will be tried in a higher court"? There's that to consider. Again, not going to be made immediately obvious.

The characters are also generally weak, unfortunately. Mia and Maya's relationship is barely given that much attention to throughout the case (except arguably at the very end), making the entire case feel like... it doesn't really have a purpose in the grand scheme of things. Mia herself seems to be surprisingly angry and bitter at everyone (even manipulative at times). Which is perfectly fine, mind you - but the thing is that she's never given time to be properly established as that kind of person, especially considering the events of 3-1. That's just not how we remember her (sure, she might seem feisty and ambitious and sarcastic there, but that's more out of frustration that Dahlia Hawthorne is screwing with everyone than her actual persona). Or even shown hints of her aspirations or ambitions throughout the trial (minus some mention of it at the beginning and at the end). I'm just not given a reason to care about her as a protagonist. I can't think of her as an underdog, because the case is set up in a way that makes it FAR MORE LIKELY the defendant is innocent; she's not completely in control, because the case at the same time treats like she just isn't allowed to win because of reason X; she doesn't show enough affection to Maya for me to understand the nature of their bond; she doesn't show off just how much she cares about her client because we never feel like she's brought in THAT bad of a situation that she HAS to muster through (at least, I don't); and she doesn't show any signs of emotional scars after everything she's been through (her mother + diego + hawthorne) - instead, we're merely told about it.
Now, the part about Mia and Maya's relationship is the first time I've heard of this, on either AAO or PyWright version. I've gotten comments that Maya is a bit OOC but not this. I have to agree on this.

I'm not really sure how much I can say, in the end. I just... didn't really enjoy it. Sorry.

Again, the engine is great, and I think you can do a whole lot more with it - a lot more than what I've seen here. As always, it's not my intention to insult or hurt your work, obviously, but to help it improve. If I sound harsh, I do apologize. I might have perhaps worded some of my remarks wrongly.

At this point, I've got a thick skin. Nothing you've said sounded even remotely harsh to me. Now, if you had said something like "This is a fucking joke!" then it would've gotten into harsh territory.

As you know, I've ported this from AAO. Play the AAO version, and you'll be thinking "how the hell did this get featured"? Part of my motivation to move it here is to try to, hopefully, improve the case even more. I even cringe at what I have on AAO. Hopefully, this is a hell of a lot better.

Hmmm

Spoiler: Replies
Quote:
Criticized for doing her job.

I'm not sure I quite understand. Why, considering the circumstances, is she being criticized? People's reaction would make sense if she was defending the corrupt politician, but it makes no sense if she's defending the guy that killed him. Hell, knowing people, some would even praise her for doing it. Sure, the defendant was associated with the guy, but he also allegedly killed him. I can't think of a reason why their reaction would be so intense to the point of her getting death threats.

Quote:
Likely that he or somebody from the office lost or didn't give him the report on time. Hence, a bit of suspicion.

Yeah, but the newspaper clipping states that somebody dumped both the defendant and the victim, and (supposedly) shot the guy. And it's formed of merged accounts of several witnesses. Does that not IMMEDIATELY show that the defendant is innocent and this is a frame-up job?

In fact, that newspaper clipping is the singular reason why this case doesn't work for me.

Quote:
Actually, yes, you can. Prosecutors lie and manipulate the evidence all the time. If there's one thing that's consistently not tampered with, it's the autopsy report. They have to at least acknowledge stuff that was found, including incidental stuff. What they cannot do, however, is outright lie about the autopsy report. That's grounds for a automatic mistrial, a dismissal of the charges, and disbarment (if they don't get arrested). They can list stuff that found, but they do not have to mention it. The thing about torture? Payne basically said they can't prove that the defendant tortured the victim. They didn't lie about the torture, they just didn't mention it. He's not here for aggravated assault, although that certainly could be added could that be proven. He explicitly stated that this is a 1st degree murder trial. That's it. Also, why would I write stuff about torture if it is not going to be used in the case somehow?

I get all that.
What I don't get is how both Payne and Gumshoe walk away unpunished for it /after admitting to it publicly!) OR that the judge would continue the case. After all, they admitted they have no solid basis for the guy's arrest (his fingerprints aren't on the gun, shoddy investigation in general, witness accounts that a masked man dumped both the defendant and the victim and ON TOP of that admittance by Gumshoe that he picked up the first person on the street). After all of that, NO judge (even in the AA-verse!) would continue the trial. None of this is decisive evidence. If anything, EVERYTHING shows that he's innocent. Just like the defense has to provide decisive evidence when trying to nab the culprit, the prosecution ALSO needs to provide decisive evidence that the defendant is guilty. And they don't have that here.

I mean, the way the trial makes it seem here is that whoever is arrested is bound to be found guilty 100% no matter what no question unless the defense comes up with a culprit. Which... isn't the case. Which can't be the case for any of this to work. The reason AA cases seem so desperate is because the prosecution has legit reason to believe the defendant did it (most of the time). Here, there isn't the case. Every single piece of evidence Payne submits clears your client.

Quote:
I have reasons for this. And I can't say any more than this.

I suspected as much, but it still feels weird seeing the scene actually play out.

Quote:
Get someone else in trouble for the actual crime that was committed.

Yes, but why? If he wanted to get rid of the defendant, he could've just killed him, no problem? I mean, he did a poor job of it to begin with - anyone who took a look at his scene would've realized it made no sense. Where's the rope? Where's the motive? Where are the fingerprints? Also, why would he take the stand and put himself in a light where he could possibly be accused? Like, Dahlia had to testify because she was seen on the scene and connected to both of them. Sawhit had to testify because he, too, was probably seen at some point and would've been a suspect if he didn't come up with a patsy. Wellington had to testify because he had to get involved with the case to get that phone back. But Triad? Why would he come to the court and claim as a witness? It only leaves the chance for him getting caught - not only because his story may not make sense considering the actual evidence, but because his fingerprints were still on the gun (sure, he could've made a mistake - but the player never receives an explanation about his incompetence. Again, we're made to believe he's supposed to have some experience as a hitman).

Quote:
Who knows. The way this case was handled on their end, it's entirely possible. Crime happened 2 days ago. Don't you think by know that the police bungled by the case so badly?

All crime in AA-verse takes place roughly two days before the trial, though...

Quote:
Mia did mention this at that particular sequence. Or was it not explained by her well?

I don't recall her doing so. She mentioned the lack of motive in the lobby, but I don't recall her doing so in the actual trial. The thing about the fingerprints should have also been enough to stop the trial then and there -- again, if the fingerprints are his, then forget the motive. That's proof right there that he had the gun firmly in his hands on that night. Which is a hell of a lot more that they have for the defendant.

Quote:
He could've, but note that his sprite for the whole testimony was basically him being mad. It's clouding his judgement.

It'd be one thing to accidentally blurt out something incriminating in rage. But to give a detailed, 12-statement testimony...? I'm not so sure... It would make more sense if he saw more examples of this behavior throughout the trial, but we didn't really.

Quote:
Without giving away too much, let's say it's about taking that one hint during the break and running with it. Without that hint, it'd be far too much of a leap of logic to even make sense. It's likely that she's wrong about the Triad, and that she's applying the what she does know about, say, the Mafia or the Yakuza or the Kitakis or the Cadaverinis and applying it to the Triad.

I was more sarcastically pointing out that nobody in court actually questioned how she got those documents. Especially after "If you know about this conversation, you're either a member of the police force or a triad". She's supposedly NOT a member of the police, soooooo... Why does the judge never ask about how she got it?

That one guy from AAO that made about a dozen cases that all kinda go off the deep end and fall apart at one point or another.

Hi!

I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed the first case and the first two parts of the second case so far!
I now switched to PyWright to continue your series because it's really seriously awesome!

I can't help but wonder how you're doing with the second case.
If you don't have the time or anything, it's (of course) completely understandable but I'd really like to hear a status update!

I have no experience whatsoever with case making or Pywright (I only joined today) but I'd be willing to help you out and learn about the stuff, if you could use/need help.

Anyway, I think you're really doing a great job with this series and am looking forward to see the complete second case. :phoenix: :youngmia:
Page 1 of 2 [ 46 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Games