Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 1 of 1[ 6 posts ]

Jigg R Naut: Ace Firefighter (looking for assistance!)Topic%20Title

Hello, Court Records! I'm Squareomatic, and I'm asking for assistance with making a parody fan game with the Ace Attorney Online case maker. The game, which is currently in development, is called Jigg R Naut: Ace Firefighter, and is a fan game based both on the Phoenix Wright series and a Twitch stream community we (the developers) are part of. Heading the project are my associates MrBobshadow and Kaiser Anony1200, who I will contact with any requests, applications or general questions received. Contributors will, of course, be fully credited.

We're looking for assistance with spriting at the moment, but other positions may open up as time passes.

This is the full list of our creative staff at the moment:
-Kaiser Anony1200
-MrBobShadow
-Sammetal91
-Mr. Clean
-RichardFaceMcGee
-GirlwithaSword
- Myself (Squareomatic)
We've made a game with this casemaker before, it can be found in three parts here ( http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/jeu.php?id_proces=55724 , http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/jeu.php?id_proces=55856 , http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/jeu.php?id_proces=56400 ), and this time we're working on something far more ambitious, with custom sprites and music and such. Specifically, we need sprites for our defense lawyer, case 1 defendant and case 2 prosecutor. We have a few people of varying degrees of experience working on sprites at the moment, but not too seriously, though we do have concept art and bases for the sprites we need made.

As of February 6th, we've just begun the writing, have roughly three sprites completed, and have two pieces of custom music. I will, of course, update this thread as we make more progress. On behalf of the creative team of JRNAF, I would greatly appreciate any assistance rendered.
Re: Jigg R Naut: Ace Firefighter (looking for assistance!)Topic%20Title

What's the game about?

In the first game the main character, Jigg R Naut (a character based off a mutual friend who streams these games on Twitch) has been transported into a version of the world of Phoenix Wright and has to not only figure out how to get home but also prove that his friend Squares O'Matic is innocent of the murder of Mr. Bob Shadow. That game can be found in three parts in the original post.
This game takes place in another alternate universe. The script hasn't been fully fleshed out yet, but the basics run that in case one, he has to prove his client, Richard, innocent against all odds, in a strange world composed of characters from the stream, the game, and other media. The second case, he must save the world as we know it before returning to his own universe.

Mia Payne

One point I would like to make:

The cross examination music wouldn't stop...

Blizdi wrote:
One point I would like to make:

The cross examination music wouldn't stop...

Where and when?

Progress report time!
Nearly all the spriting is finished- we have the defense lawyer's sprite completed, and have obtained a base to work off of for the second case's prosecutor. Help would still be much appreciated, as we still have our work cut out for us.
The writing is also progressing nicely; we're currently working on the first day in court. We're working away diligently and estimate that we should have the project completed within three to four months at the rate we're going right now. However, our spriter is getting very overwhelmed with all the work he's been handed, and are willing to negotiate commission for spriting help.
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Games