Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 1 of 1[ 25 posts ]

Alex Order Ace Attorney Chaotic Order CASE 2 DONE!Topic%20Title

I Lemon Von Karma would like to introduce my Aaonline.fr fan game :trucy:
I got the second case done after a long time

In this game there is no humans but there is four monster kinds Vampires Ghosts Demons and Zombies
You play as Alex Order a Rookie attorney Zombie currently there is

Case 1
Turnabout Forest
In this case your boss a demon Dee Moon gets arrested for murdering his friend police officer Victor Time while they were camping with their friend Jessie Crime

Case 2
Turnabout Kings and Queens
The second case is finally done hte local witch Emily DeWitch has been accused of murdering a world famous chess player Fall Johnson

even tho there is only two cases in the future we will have

Case 3
Halloween Turnabout

and last but not least case 4
The Chaotic Turnabout

I hope you like this game :godot:
Game Link
Spoiler:
http://aaonline.fr/search.php?search&criteria[sequenceId-is]=60691_en_Alex%20Order%20Ace%20Attorney%20Chaotic%20Order

Last edited by Lemon Von Karma on Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Re: Alex Order Ace Attorney Chaotic OrderTopic%20Title

This case is so cool. I love your setting and your characters. I can't wait to see what wacky shenanigans are in store next for Alex and his mentor...
ImageImage

hi

This case was very rough around the edges and had a lot of typos. However, it has more soul than a lot of polished trials I've seen, and I got a lot more enjoyment out of it than I would an ordinary one. I am eagerly waiting for case 2, and I will definitely play anything that Guy_lemon_happy puts out in the future.

Have a pleasant rest of your day.

Sincerely,
-eerew

My friend Pink was quite jubilated to see their name inside of this game. They made some fanart. If you want to see more of their art check them out on tumblr at pinkcocoapowder.

Spoiler: Big pictures : )
Image Image

ImageImage

ChingKittyCat wrote:
My friend Pink was quite jubilated to see their name inside of this game. They made some fanart. If you want to see more of their art check them out on tumblr at pinkcocoapowder.

Spoiler: Big pictures : )
Image Image
WOW i love your friend's FANTASTIC fan art ChingKittyCat :athena:
i never expected to see fan art for my fan game lol i think your friend should make a fan game themself with that art!!!
(YOUR FRIEND'S ART IS FANTASTIC)

Lemon Von Karma wrote:
i never expected to see fan art for my fan game lol i think your friend should make a fan game themself with that art!!!

My friend thanks you very much. Pink actually did make a fancase last October, as well as recently, but none of them have been released to the public. 100% agree that bro is a fantastic artist. He has a great understanding of the human form.

Pink wants to know if you'd be so kind to allow them to post their art of your characters onto their tumblr/twitter, so more people play your game. Would that be alright?
ImageImage

ChingKittyCat wrote:
Lemon Von Karma wrote:

My friend thanks you very much. Pink actually did make a fancase last October, as well as recently, but none of them have been released to the public. 100% agree that bro is a fantastic artist. He has a great understanding of the human form.

Pink wants to know if you'd be so kind to allow them to post their art of your characters onto their tumblr/twitter, so more people play your game. Would that be alright?

OF COURSE HE CAN!!!

eerew wrote:
This case was very rough around the edges and had a lot of typos. However, it has more soul than a lot of polished trials I've seen, and I got a lot more enjoyment out of it than I would an ordinary one. I am eagerly waiting for case 2, and I will definitely play anything that Guy_lemon_happy puts out in the future.

Have a pleasant rest of your day.

Sincerely,
-eerew

Thank you for the Criticism i am not as good as other people at making these so it is the best i can do :ron:
but i'm glad you liked it even with these mistakes :ema:

ChingKittyCat wrote:
This case is so cool. I love your setting and your characters. I can't wait to see what wacky shenanigans are in store next for Alex and his mentor...

Forgot to say that thanks to your friend
His fanart is helping me stay motivated (I legit mean this my thing has crashed SO MANY TIMES!!! but hey i stay motivated thanks to the art) :yummy:

Lemon Von Karma wrote:
His fanart is helping me stay motivated (I legit mean this my thing has crashed SO MANY TIMES!!! but hey i stay motivated thanks to the art) :yummy:

We hope you can get your next case finished. :3

EDIT: Here's another piece of art by pink.

Spoiler:

ImageImage

Art Person

This is so awesome seeing Pink's fanart!
I'll give this game a look see!

ChingKittyCat wrote:
Lemon Von Karma wrote:

We hope you can get your next case finished. :3

EDIT: Here's another piece of art by pink.

Spoiler:

MORE FANTASTIC ART!
(Dee looks awsome in this)
Re: Alex Order Ace Attorney Chaotic Order CASE 2 DONE!Topic%20Title

Lemon Von Karma wrote:
I Lemon Von Karma would like to introduce my Aaonline.fr fan game :trucy:
I got the second case done after a long time

In this game there is no humans but there is four monster kinds Vampires Ghosts Demons and Zombies
You play as Alex Order a Rookie attorney Zombie currently there is only one case Called

Turnabout Forest
In this case your boss a demon Dee Moon gets arrested for murdering his friend police officer Victor Time while they were camping with their friend Jessie Crime

Case 2
The second case is finally done hte local witch Emily DeWitch has been accused of murdering a world famous chess player Fall Johnson

even tho there is only two cases in the future we will have

Case 3
The Haunted Turnabout

and last but not least case 4
The Chaotic Turnabout

I hope you like this game :godot:
Game Link
Spoiler:
http://aaonline.fr/search.php?search&criteria[sequenceId-is]=60691_en_Alex%20Order%20Ace%20Attorney%20Chaotic%20Order

If you have something to say about case 2 Turnabout Kings and Queens quote it here also i would like to announce that i am going on a little break from this project i hope my break doesn't last too long but i will announce a new Ace Attorney fan game soon that i will be working on during my break (I know it is not a good idea to have multiple projects on the same time but still)

Pink and I will be playing on Monday... Excited to see what you have cooked.
ImageImage

This case is so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fanart to come...
ImageImage

hi

I played case 2. It was most badass. Alex Order saying no to super objections solidified him as my favorite AA oc lawyer I think. I am excited to see where the story goes next. When case 3 comes out I will devour it like a hungry dog.

SPOILERS!!!
Spoiler:
I predict in case 4 the chaos masters will try to kill Alex cause they're so ANGRY at him for putting the chaos masters in jail. But that's just a game theory.

applekitty mentioned this and inspired me to check it out. i played case 1 last night, and case 2 today, and i have to say: this is really awesome!!! there are some really fantastic ideas throughout both cases, and while there are potential areas for improvement, you clearly put so much passion into this & i absolutely loved playing it. i wrote down a few of my favorite things as i was playing:

Spoiler: both cases
Turnabout Forest
  • presenting the creature guidebook to argue "ghosts can't be shot" in testimony 1 was brilliant--felt like something straight out of AA1 in the best way
  • the sprites have been beautiful so far, wayne is a highlight for me but all of them are clever--pink, dee moon, etc. absolutely wonderful designs.
  • fantastic aa names: "Dee Moon" "Wayne Pinston" "Jessie Crime"??? excellent
  • the crime photo reminds me of a similar one i made which was basically two stick figures in microsoft paint! i'll have to see if i can find it sometime...
  • "thinking sprite for no good reason" had me rolling
  • i like how crime references the fact that she's a vampire as it relates to nightvision and seeing in the dark; it's a neat way to worldbuild naturally as the defense asks questions during press convos
  • loved the breakdown, the slow No. No. No. created an excellent sense of imminent doom
  • gill tea is amazing, i can't wait to see him in action
  • great worldbuilding all around. i love the four types of monsters as a concept, especially since you can tie each of their unique traits into the mystery.

• love the chess intro
  • i like the fact that we just randomly go to the detention center to get a suspect. you always assume in AA that there's going to be some connection there, but it honestly makes sense for a rookie lawyer to just show up and be like "hey who should i represent"?
  • another excellent name with "emily dewitch", although i am quite curious as to the fact that she's not... well, dewitch
  • mr. tea is prosecuting!!!! i love his sprites LOL
  • and i also adore maggey silver's sprites. super impressive spritework fr.
  • i have great appreciation for the worldbuilding of having all zombies be that bright green color
  • also i find it tremendously funny that we do not even talk about the case with our client at all except for the brief convo at the detention center. like we have absolutely 0 idea what actually happened and that's classic ace attorney :hobohodo:
  • mr. mate has quite the breakdown!!! and, it is a neat twist that he turns out to not be evil but mind controlled. i'll be honest, i was 100% on board believing he was guilty!
  • presenting the monster list is, again, very clever: great final present that helps explain maggey's demon powers.
  • the fail convo on the final present had me in stitches, as did the final breakdown animation. ngl i had so much fun playing this!

one bug to report: when i finished case 1, it ended and automatically brought me to case 3 for some reason (it didn't load since it wasn't released ofc). i was able to track down case 2 on the main aao page, but you should double check and see if you can fix that and also maybe add links to each part in the main forum thread! speaking of, have you considered making an aao forum thread for this case? it would be a good way to expose the case to more people, although totally understandable if you just want to stick to CR. i have issues getting this site to load sometimes, so i don't come around here as much.

happy to provide some more specific feedback and suggestions if you'd like them, but also i genuinely enjoyed this enough that i'm perfectly fine to leave my comments as is! just wanted to let you know you're welcome to ask :trucy:

finally... my Thoughts(tm) on the story so far...

Spoiler: predictions
i have three theories:
  • there's some kind of big conspiracy with the chaos masters & religion of chaos. clearly they are involved somehow since two of the three have been the culprits, but i suspect there is something deeper to all of this. in case 1, one of crime's testimony statements is "if i give false info so justice can be served, is it really that bad?", right before she gets caught and gill tea dramatically arrives to stop her... what was she implying there? is there some other explanation for the chaos masters involvement? i suspect there may be a dark secret lurking underneath all of this...
  • emily dewitch is a secret fifth type of monstrous being. she's CLEARLY hiding something from us, because there's no way that she doesn't have some type of powers. my theory is that she's secretly a witch, and is hiding that fact for some reason, which is going to come into play for case 3 and 4. maybe tied back to the chaos masters, since maggey was trying to frame her and we're still uncertain as to why.
  • dee moon is chaos master 1. he was suspiciously absent for all of case 2, and he seemed oddly unfazed when he was on trial for murder in case 1. but, i don't know why he'd be trying to take down the other chaos masters... something to do with his demon powers, maybe? i guess we'll find out if i'm onto anything!

drvonkitty wrote:
applekitty mentioned this and inspired me to check it out. i played case 1 last night, and case 2 today, and i have to say: this is really awesome!!! there are some really fantastic ideas throughout both cases, and while there are potential areas for improvement, you clearly put so much passion into this & i absolutely loved playing it. i wrote down a few of my favorite things as i was playing:

Spoiler: both cases
Turnabout Forest
  • presenting the creature guidebook to argue "ghosts can't be shot" in testimony 1 was brilliant--felt like something straight out of AA1 in the best way
  • the sprites have been beautiful so far, wayne is a highlight for me but all of them are clever--pink, dee moon, etc. absolutely wonderful designs.
  • fantastic aa names: "Dee Moon" "Wayne Pinston" "Jessie Crime"??? excellent
  • the crime photo reminds me of a similar one i made which was basically two stick figures in microsoft paint! i'll have to see if i can find it sometime...
  • "thinking sprite for no good reason" had me rolling
  • i like how crime references the fact that she's a vampire as it relates to nightvision and seeing in the dark; it's a neat way to worldbuild naturally as the defense asks questions during press convos
  • loved the breakdown, the slow No. No. No. created an excellent sense of imminent doom
  • gill tea is amazing, i can't wait to see him in action
  • great worldbuilding all around. i love the four types of monsters as a concept, especially since you can tie each of their unique traits into the mystery.

• love the chess intro
  • i like the fact that we just randomly go to the detention center to get a suspect. you always assume in AA that there's going to be some connection there, but it honestly makes sense for a rookie lawyer to just show up and be like "hey who should i represent"?
  • another excellent name with "emily dewitch", although i am quite curious as to the fact that she's not... well, dewitch
  • mr. tea is prosecuting!!!! i love his sprites LOL
  • and i also adore maggey silver's sprites. super impressive spritework fr.
  • i have great appreciation for the worldbuilding of having all zombies be that bright green color
  • also i find it tremendously funny that we do not even talk about the case with our client at all except for the brief convo at the detention center. like we have absolutely 0 idea what actually happened and that's classic ace attorney :hobohodo:
  • mr. mate has quite the breakdown!!! and, it is a neat twist that he turns out to not be evil but mind controlled. i'll be honest, i was 100% on board believing he was guilty!
  • presenting the monster list is, again, very clever: great final present that helps explain maggey's demon powers.
  • the fail convo on the final present had me in stitches, as did the final breakdown animation. ngl i had so much fun playing this!

one bug to report: when i finished case 1, it ended and automatically brought me to case 3 for some reason (it didn't load since it wasn't released ofc). i was able to track down case 2 on the main aao page, but you should double check and see if you can fix that and also maybe add links to each part in the main forum thread! speaking of, have you considered making an aao forum thread for this case? it would be a good way to expose the case to more people, although totally understandable if you just want to stick to CR. i have issues getting this site to load sometimes, so i don't come around here as much.

happy to provide some more specific feedback and suggestions if you'd like them, but also i genuinely enjoyed this enough that i'm perfectly fine to leave my comments as is! just wanted to let you know you're welcome to ask :trucy:

finally... my Thoughts(tm) on the story so far...

Spoiler: predictions
i have three theories:
  • there's some kind of big conspiracy with the chaos masters & religion of chaos. clearly they are involved somehow since two of the three have been the culprits, but i suspect there is something deeper to all of this. in case 1, one of crime's testimony statements is "if i give false info so justice can be served, is it really that bad?", right before she gets caught and gill tea dramatically arrives to stop her... what was she implying there? is there some other explanation for the chaos masters involvement? i suspect there may be a dark secret lurking underneath all of this...
  • emily dewitch is a secret fifth type of monstrous being. she's CLEARLY hiding something from us, because there's no way that she doesn't have some type of powers. my theory is that she's secretly a witch, and is hiding that fact for some reason, which is going to come into play for case 3 and 4. maybe tied back to the chaos masters, since maggey was trying to frame her and we're still uncertain as to why.
  • dee moon is chaos master 1. he was suspiciously absent for all of case 2, and he seemed oddly unfazed when he was on trial for murder in case 1. but, i don't know why he'd be trying to take down the other chaos masters... something to do with his demon powers, maybe? i guess we'll find out if i'm onto anything!

I love getting feedback good and bad idc i just love getting it so thanks also thanks for those compliments but something about your theories
Spoiler:
I am saying that one or two of your theories are correct

also i fixed the case thingy but i wonder why did it do that? anyway i cannot wait to get the 3rd case done also i will change its name from the haunted turnabout to Halloween Turnabout :kristoph:

eerew wrote:
I played case 2. It was most badass. Alex Order saying no to super objections solidified him as my favorite AA oc lawyer I think. I am excited to see where the story goes next. When case 3 comes out I will devour it like a hungry dog.

SPOILERS!!!
Spoiler:
I predict in case 4 the chaos masters will try to kill Alex cause they're so ANGRY at him for putting the chaos masters in jail. But that's just a game theory.

I get this FANTASTIC feeling when people are happy with my fan game thanks :maya:

Playing Ace Attorney and being sad

I was held at gunpoint at 1 am to play both of these cases and I finished them and enjoy.

Spoiler:
I appreciated the trans representation of Silver a lot... you don't get enough of that in AA fangames :D. She was also my favourite character tho... so I cried when she turned out to be evil. Also, she has creepy spider legs that really spooked me and I think you should put a content warning for that >-<

I think the idea having of monsters instead of humans is a really unique idea, and it's super cool that you went through the effort of making custom sprites for every character!! I do have one question that has been boiling in my spaghetti brain as I played though... on Halloween do they dress as... h-humans????? EEK! Suffice to say, I am excited for Halloween Turnabout... is it by chance going to be done in time for the spooky day itself???? :0

Samallama wrote:
I was held at gunpoint at 1 am to play both of these cases and I finished them and enjoy.

Spoiler:
I appreciated the trans representation of Silver a lot... you don't get enough of that in AA fangames :D. She was also my favourite character tho... so I cried when she turned out to be evil. Also, she has creepy spider legs that really spooked me and I think you should put a content warning for that >-<

I think the idea having of monsters instead of humans is a really unique idea, and it's super cool that you went through the effort of making custom sprites for every character!! I do have one question that has been boiling in my spaghetti brain as I played though... on Halloween do they dress as... h-humans????? EEK! Suffice to say, I am excited for Halloween Turnabout... is it by chance going to be done in time for the spooky day itself???? :0

Ok i am happy that you liked this (Thanks to the person who had a gun lol) and if it makes you feel any better Maggey Silver WILL be seen in the future and for the halloween thing they cosplay simple as that or other things like dressing up as other monster kinds for example a vampire could dress up as a zombie and i don't know when will this be done school break just started so i will have more time to work on this so Halloween Turnabout MIGHT be released on Halloween :sassy:

hi

We made respected AA community member The Fury Wraith play Alex Order. He has no Court-Records account so he sent me a message to relay. He said: "This is legit one of the best fancases I've played. It's funny, smart and epic. I really wonder who Chaos Master 1 is going to be. He sounded very scary. I hope Alex Order can stop him."

He also drew fanart:
Spoiler:

eerew wrote:
We made respected AA community member The Fury Wraith play Alex Order. He has no Court-Records account so he sent me a message to relay. He said: "This is legit one of the best fancases I've played. It's funny, smart and epic. I really wonder who Chaos Master 1 is going to be. He sounded very scary. I hope Alex Order can stop him."

He also drew fanart:
Spoiler:

Great and FANTASTIC i don't know who The Fury Wraith is but i'm glad they liked it but how can they be sure the chaos master 1 is a he? it COULD be a she as well but i'm obviously not going to tell is it a she or he until the last case is done also the fan art wasn't as FANTASTIC as other fan art my game has gotten but i still love it :pearl:

It took a little while but Pink has drawn more fanart.... Here is a note from him.

Quote:
hi lemon. i liked your cases a lot. i am very excited to see what you have in store for ur case series... sorry for the delay in art, ive been working on a not so super secret case with kitty and eerew who have also appeared in this thread. i hope u enjoy <3

Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage

ChingKittyCat wrote:
It took a little while but Pink has drawn more fanart.... Here is a note from him.

Quote:
hi lemon. i liked your cases a lot. i am very excited to see what you have in store for ur case series... sorry for the delay in art, ive been working on a not so super secret case with kitty and eerew who have also appeared in this thread. i hope u enjoy <3

Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

YESSSSSSSSS MORE FAN ART!!!!!! i apologise for every FANTASTIC person waiting for case 3 there has been many stupid delays i have not even gotten started on the investigations that much and i am sorry for how long this is taking
Page 1 of 1 [ 25 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Games