Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

Luna Fairfield: Ace Attorney [HELP WANTED!]Topic%20Title

DeBy Games

Luna Fairfield: Ace Attorney

Hello there. Max here.
In this post, I'll be noting down info, progress reports and announcements regarding a fangame I'm working on with some other people - Luna Fairfield: Ace Attorney. (Name isn't final, but I've gotta give this project a name, right?)

In what engine will it be made?
Unlike most fangames, this isn't going to be made in PyWright, PWLib or AAO. Instead, the game will be created using... well, an actual game engine. This means we aren't bound to the case maker's abilities. Freedom with what we want to do is very important, since we're planning on implementing a new lawyer power (something which we can't easily do when bound to AAO or PyWright).

What's the premise?
The game stars an entirely OC cast, and lasts 5 cases. The protagonist, Luna Fairfield, is a young attorney. She takes her very first case: a homicide case with charges pressing against a retired attorney, Nicholas Pearson. She faces her brother, Prosecutor Solis Fairfield, in court. She manages to win the case, with the help of her very own client, who decides to become her legal assistant after this case. But as she starts taking more cases and gradually getting more experience, she makes out a hidden connection between her first case and an incident from 3 years ago...

What's the current progress?
The basic premise for almost every case has been established, as a matter of fact. We are currently working on writing case 2, while one of my co-writers has decided to try making an entire draft of case 1. Additionally, our music composer's already got some tracks we could use for the trials, including the Objection and Pursuit theme.

Any help wanted?
As a matter of fact, yes: quite a bit of help.

Story Writers: Like I mentioned earlier, we are currently writing case 2. However, we've gotten stuck to a certain part on elaborating the killer's plan, so progress has halted for a while. As such, I want to recruit an additional story writer or two for the team.
Artists: We're currently a bit... lacking, as far as the graphics department goes. We did have one person who was interested, but they were eventually forced to leave the team due to IRL reasons. As such, we're really going to need at least one guy to help create the characters, the backgrounds, the evidence, and anything else concerning sprites.
A fair warning as far as this goes, though: for the characters and backgrounds, I was planning on working with assets that are HD resolution (1280x720). As such, you will be able to negotiate payment.
Voice Actors: We're also looking for voice actors, male and female alike. We only have one voice actor right now, who's going to be voicing the prosecutor, Solis Fairfield. We are still looking for Luna Fairfield's voice actor and Nicholas Pearson's voice actor (and of course, additional voice actors may be required as we progress with the writing). No real requirements, but a slight English accent would be nice.

If any of you are interested, please contact me by pms, via replies to this thread or per email at maxdeby@debygames.com (For filtering purposes, put Luna Fairfield in the subject).

That is all right now. I certainly hope people will be interested in this project.
Cheers.
Re: Luna Fairfield: Ace Attorney [HELP WANTED!]Topic%20Title

DeBy Games

Our story writer team is full now. Still need other people, though.
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Games