Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

PW: Brawl for Human Rights (updated January 10.2022)Topic%20Title

This is my first time doing a Ace Attorney fangame. I love the Ace Attorney franchise and I would like to share my own ideas with you. I don't know how long it will take for me to finish this game. This will be a wild journey I hope you will join me!

Team members:

MisterMiraiTH: Artist for sprites and animations

Strohhut TV: Story, programming, evidence and some promotional art (made in Photoshop)

Gus ildirim: Musician (for most of the OST's)

The game will use PyWright.

This game will have a lot of dark and disgusting topics. It will probably be aimed for teens and adults. I think you should be atleast 16+ before you consider reading the plot.

The plot (SPOILERS):

Spoiler:
Now what exactly will be the plot of this game? Good that you ask. Ace Attorney Brawl for Human Rights how the name suggests will be a game based all around fighting for human rights. It takes place after Trials and Tribulations and will follow Phoenix and Edgeworth's journey. This journey will be the most dangerous journey Phoenix has ever had. The main villain in this game is a underground criminal who is trafficking humans and even children (he sells humans for slavery, prostitution, child prostitution, to hospitals for illegal organ transplantations...). He has no morals he sees human as toys to earn more money and power. He also likes to blackmail people and he has connections everywhere: judges, attorneys, police, prison staff, civilians... If you make him your enemy you will not escape his gaze.

Progress:

Case 1: Turnabout Evolution early gameplay footage (spoilers):

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Keep in mind: this is not the final product. Changes can occur!

Case 1: Turnabout Evolution (case art):

Spoiler:
ImageImage

Case 2: Turnabout Ice Cream (case art):

Spoiler:

Case 3: Turnabout Fortune Teller (case art):

Spoiler:

Case 4: Turnabout for Human Rights (case art):

Spoiler:

All case art artwork might change in the future (this is not the final product).

Now what I did so far. Well... I didn't do that much so far. Although I did wrote a good chunk of the story script. So when it comes to the story I feel confident. Each case will be conected to each other. How many cases you ask? It will probably have around 4 cases plus or minus one. I also did some artwork aka Photoshop work (how you can see).

You want to help? If you want to help I will gladly take it. However I at least expect some level of quality. I have high ambitions and I expect the same ambition for my coworkers. I can record my own voice for some male characters. if you are female I definitely need a female voice actor. Thanks for any help or support!

And yeah that's it. If you have any more questions just ask. I will gladly answer each question. I hope I can release atleast something related to this game in 2022. So wish me good luck! :godot:
Re: PW: Brawl for Human Rights (updated January 10.2022)Topic%20Title

hi

Strohhut TV wrote:
brawl 4 human rights

is this case still being worked on? it looks swag
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Games