Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 1 of 1[ 9 posts ]

Needed: CasesTopic%20Title

~!

have you got case that you want made into a phoenix wright-style case?

if so just, post your *case* below..

My Pet project
http://apps.facebook.com/aceattorney/court.php
like PW Online but more customization and easier case building
Looking for good cases, sprites, coders.. kinda
pm me if interested!
Re: Needed: CasesTopic%20Title

~!

no one? :( * cries
My Pet project
pm me if interested!

AIGE/PWLib Casemaker Developer

Wait, sometimes replies takes a while.
PWLib 1.2 Under Development

PWLib Casemaker (Version 1.1) at http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=8788

machinimator

Assuming that's your project in your signature, it looks pretty good. So far, the design is nice and intuitive.
Unfortunately, I too am making my own casemaker, so I guess you'll just have to wait for someone. You could try posting in the Fanfiction area, but...I think those guys mostly just write about pairings. <shudder>
I'm gone for so long, and the colors got all psychedelic! Woohoo!

Bwaaah!

Are you desperate for that last spot in your Ace Attorney game? Do you feel idealess, writer's blocked, confused like a Psyduck?
Try these simple tips and you'll be on you way to *fame, fortune, and a fruitful social life.

1. Play more Detective Games! Contrary to popular belief, there are games out there with murder cases that don't star a spiky-haired attorney! So, how does this help? Simple, if it's a murder that you can investigate, it could be put into a Phoenix Wright game! So start digging.

2. Read relevant fanfiction. By this, I don't mean how hot it would be if Nick and Amy hooked up in a cross-overstravaganza while Alfred Molina kills BatMan. No, I mean the ones where 'Polly has to defend Nick for the murder of Charley, or where Kyle gets stuck in Yet Another Troubled Hotel with Dark Secrets to Help Discover His Past. They may seem silly at times, but if you dig down, you should find a good idea, which could lead to more good ideas. Also, remember the Trials section of the forum. They have ideas there too, and with a little permission and a cookie, someone might lend you there's.

3. Provide a back-story. Remember that one case where Klavier had to defend Mike Meekins for Assault and Battery on a City Block? Neither do I. But, you could make it happen, and then everyone would remember it, and you'll be **cooler then LittleKuriboh!

4. Do a case where Klavier has to defend Mike Meekins for destroying a city block, or where you ***have to defend Alfred Molina for the murder of BatMan. It could work!

Hope that was helpful!

*we cannot promise fame, fortune or a fruitful social life
**haha that's impossible on the internet
***really don't

GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

~!

B.M. wrote:
Are you desperate for that last spot in your Ace Attorney game? Do you feel idealess, writer's blocked, confused like a Psyduck?
Try these simple tips and you'll be on you way to *fame, fortune, and a fruitful social life.

1. Play more Detective Games! Contrary to popular belief, there are games out there with murder cases that don't star a spiky-haired attorney! So, how does this help? Simple, if it's a murder that you can investigate, it could be put into a Phoenix Wright game! So start digging.

2. Read relevant fanfiction. By this, I don't mean how hot it would be if Nick and Amy hooked up in a cross-overstravaganza while Alfred Molina kills BatMan. No, I mean the ones where 'Polly has to defend Nick for the murder of Charley, or where Kyle gets stuck in Yet Another Troubled Hotel with Dark Secrets to Help Discover His Past. They may seem silly at times, but if you dig down, you should find a good idea, which could lead to more good ideas. Also, remember the Trials section of the forum. They have ideas there too, and with a little permission and a cookie, someone might lend you there's.

3. Provide a back-story. Remember that one case where Klavier had to defend Mike Meekins for Assault and Battery on a City Block? Neither do I. But, you could make it happen, and then everyone would remember it, and you'll be **cooler then LittleKuriboh!

4. Do a case where Klavier has to defend Mike Meekins for destroying a city block, or where you ***have to defend Alfred Molina for the murder of BatMan. It could work!

Hope that was helpful!

*we cannot promise fame, fortune or a fruitful social life
**haha that's impossible on the internet
***really don't

thanks for the heads up guys

but with fan fiction, if i see a good plot.. im not allowed to copy the gist of the plot unless i get permission eh?
My Pet project
pm me if interested!

machinimator

You can try asking the writer directly. I'm sure a lot of them would be glad to see their work turned interactive, especially if you include their name in the credits (Based on a fanfiction by...)
I'm gone for so long, and the colors got all psychedelic! Woohoo!

Bwaaah!

ggkfc wrote:
B.M. wrote:
My Genius here

thanks for the heads up guys

but with fan fiction, if i see a good plot.. im not allowed to copy the gist of the plot unless i get permission eh?

I didn't mean copy the plot, I meant, say, get an idea for the murder here, a good place to examine there, etc.

And yeah, permission is good too.
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

~!

thnx... but im looking for simple*ish cases to start off.. and they are mostly tricky and with a twist!
My Pet project
pm me if interested!
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Games