Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Villains in the Investigations GamesTopic%20Title

COMPLETE GAME SPOILERS FOR AAI and AAI2

!!!
Re: Villains in the Investigations GamesTopic%20Title

Okay. In my opinion,

Shih-na is the best villain in the series. I don't think any other killer comes close to the amount of balls she has (save Shelly de Killer, but he has plot armor so it doesn't count). Her secret identity twist definitely could have been set up and executed better, though that's really the only problem with her character I see? She brought a lot of excitement to the plot, and was satisfying to take down –without making the player spend 2 hours of gameplay going through needless filler. Which yeah, In AAI, Alba is the only competition Shih-na has, and he has too many problems to be considered even a good villain. I'd also say that she's better than all the villains in AAI2. I see why people really like Simon and consider him one of the series' best villains, but the ending of The Grand Turnabout was just so ridiculous and seemed so shoehorned in. Was it the first draft of the case or something??? So much is wrong with the ending that my overall appreciation for Simon as a villain goes way down.
Re: Villains in the Investigations GamesTopic%20Title

Court Reporter

It seems like you have a strong opinion about Shih-na being the best villain in the series, while expressing some criticisms of other villains like Shelly de Killer, Alba, and Simon.
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby