Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 9 of 481[ 19237 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 481  Next

Re: Fellow Edgy FangirliesTopic%20Title

Hahahahaha! Thank you Vickinator!

Kartoon Kween wrote:
ILikeShinyMirrors wrote:
Powerpuff girls, if they don't have it where you live. Ah, I remember watching that when my brother was little. Good times, good times.

That used to be my favorite show. I miss it so much. :larry:

Edgeworth = Blossom

Phoenix = Bubbles

Gumshoe = Buttercup

Maya = Bunny

Larry = Princess

OMG, those fit perfectly. XD

Let me add one of my own: Ema = Professor

Thank you to the awesome Vickinator for my signature! She is the best!

Spoiler: Edgy shops for Menstrual Girlfriend

Had the urge to draw it. Mind you, I draw better traditionally, my tablet skills are mediocre.

Moving on up!

vampirecheetah wrote:
Spoiler: Edgy shops for Menstrual Girlfriend

Had the urge to draw it. Mind you, I draw better traditionally, my tablet skills are mediocre.

His face is priceless. I really think we need a proper fic to go along with this.
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009

call me crazy

ILikeShinyMirrors wrote:
Kartoon Kween wrote:
ILikeShinyMirrors wrote:
Powerpuff girls, if they don't have it where you live. Ah, I remember watching that when my brother was little. Good times, good times.

That used to be my favorite show. I miss it so much. :larry:

Edgeworth = Blossom

Phoenix = Bubbles

Gumshoe = Buttercup

Maya = Bunny

Larry = Princess

OMG, those fit perfectly. XD

Let me add one of my own: Ema = Professor

MAYA EXPLODES AND NEVER COMES BACK? ;-;

Quote:

OMG! Her absence in Apollo Justice is explained!

ILikeShinyMirrors wrote:
Quote:

One burger too many.

BUT SHE WILL LIVE ON IN OUR HEARTS.

Moving on up!

ILikeShinyMirrors wrote:
Quote:

But that means all my Edgeworth/Maya fics are now even more alternate universe than they were before :(

I guess I just have to start shipping him exclusively with Mia (before her death). The world needs a little more Hetworth, right?
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009

The world could ALWAYS use more Hetworth.

Edgeworth/Mia has actually grown on me a bit. It'd be the classic love/hate relationship. Or lust/hate.

I also have a soft spot for Lana/Edgeworth, especially if it's one-sided on Edgeworth's part. I can see him having a bit of a crush on her, especially pre-SL9.

A pairing that I'm somewhat interested in but don't see nearly enough is Edgeworth/Adrian. I'm such a whore for angst.

The Edgeworth/Franziska pairing appeals to me somewhat for three reasons:

1) They both had their minds fucked up by the same source.

2) Their rivalry.

3) I have a weakness for pseudo-cest.

I like Edgeworth/Ema because it's cute. I personally like it better when it's one-sided on Ema's part, though.

Edgeworth/Iris doesn't make much sense to me, but I like it cause it's pretty. :[

Then there's Edgeworth/Trucy. If you can get past the "lolwhut" factor, this pairing is actually quite fascinating. Edgeworth is a clamped oyster, but Trucy has great powers of perception. Plus, I personally think the age-difference is hot.

Of course, my favorite het pairing is Edgeworth/Maya. The reason why I like them together so much is because although they have contrasting personalities, they went through a lot of the same things. I believe that those two characters were written to parallel each other because they both went through similar traumas (not to mention the fact that they were both saved by Nick): the difference between them is that Maya chooses to be positive while Edgeworth tends to be negative. I really do think that they could learn a lot from each other. Plus, their mutual love for The Steel Samurai is adorable.

My GOD that was a Class A example of TL;DR.

My OTP of OTP's. <3

Kartoon Kween wrote:
My GOD that was a Class A example of TL;DR.

XD

For some reason, I really like this sprite of Edgey from GK:
Spoiler: Just to save room I guess

He looks like he's smiling... sort of. Your teeth are looking good, Edgey! XD

And is it really scary that I want to get the kanji for Mitsurugi Reiji tattooed on me somewhere? O_o Yeah, I thought so. But it's so pretty! ^_^;;
Thanks to .•°٭blinq٭°•. for the lovely sig. ♥
"Note to Self: Don't get in crouton's way when it comes to Edgeworth. She WILL bite." - PhoenixFire

Moving on up!

crouton wrote:
For some reason, I really like this sprite of Edgey from GK:
Spoiler: Just to save room I guess

He looks like he's smiling... sort of. Your teeth are looking good, Edgey! XD

Crouton, do we share a brain and not know it? I was totally going to post that picture up here, but you beat me to it.

Kartoon Kween wrote:
Edgeworth/Mia has actually grown on me a bit. It'd be the classic love/hate relationship. Or lust/hate

I've written one thing for them on the kink meme, and I'm planning on writing a lot more. I might have to step out of the box and actually come up with my own ideas for the first time in years instead of relying on the kink meme because I want to write them that bad. Only a few of the requested stories have piqued my interest. I want to expand on what I've already written. Its definatley in the lust/hate category. I like your other Hetworth theories as well. Edgeworth/Maya was my first OTP. I've written a few things for them as well, but they're not as good as my Mia/Edgeworth piece. Its probably cause I totally suck at writing sex.

My OTP of OTP's. <3

Lunaria42 wrote:
Crouton, do we share a brain and not know it? I was totally going to post that picture up here, but you beat me to it.

We must. XD

I think that's the most we've EVER seen Edgey smile. XD
"Note to Self: Don't get in crouton's way when it comes to Edgeworth. She WILL bite." - PhoenixFire

@crouton

That sprite is mighty sexy. Edgeworth outta smile more often; his teeth are perfect!

@Lunaria42

You're not the one who wrote those Miles/Maya roleplay stories, are you?

I really liked them.

There was also this really well written Bratworth/Mia story that was posted recently... the one with the pregnancy scare.

Moving on up!

Kartoon Kween wrote:
@Lunaria42

You're not the one who wrote those Miles/Maya roleplay stories, are you?

I really liked them.

There was also this really well written Bratworth/Mia story that was posted recently... the one with the pregnancy scare.

Spoiler: Hiding my narcissism again
I wrote all of those stories actually. I'm glad you liked them. I know I still have a lot of areas that could use improvement, but that's why I keep writing. Its one of the few things I enjoy and am somewhat good at (especially essay writing).

Although I fear that its my exceptional essay writing ability that makes my creative endevours feel so, I don't know, stitled I guess. Grammar for essays is so cut and dry, but for creative writing I feel weird about breaking rules to make something sound better.

Back on topic: Edgeworth should smile more. I showed that picture to my husband and he just rolled his eyes. He says that Edgeworth could never be our roomate (even if he were gay) because he'd be too worried I'd stay home all the time and try to convert him.

My OTP of OTP's. <3

Kartoon Kween wrote:
@croutonThat sprite is mighty sexy. Edgeworth outta smile more often; his teeth are perfect!

*nods* He really should!! More reasons to drool over the guy, I guess. XD

Lunaria42 wrote:
Back on topic: Edgeworth should smile more. I showed that picture to my husband and he just rolled his eyes. He says that Edgeworth could never be our roomate (even if he were gay) because he'd be too worried I'd stay home all the time and try to convert him.

Hahaha. XD

Edgeworth could never be our roommate because... well, I'd jump him. Like all the time. I'm pretty sure my husband and I would end up divorced. Heh. ^_^;;

On another note...
ZOMG I met Teagueful. O_o Yaoi-con kicks ass. XD

Moving on up!

crouton wrote:
Hahaha. XD

Edgeworth could never be our roommate because... well, I'd jump him. Like all the time. I'm pretty sure my husband and I would end up divorced. Heh. ^_^;;

I love my husband, but if could be married to Miles Edgeworth. . .let's just be glad he's a fictional character because I'm sure I'd get into a lot of fights because of him. I'll just stick with my husband (he's more like Phoenix, but he does some pretty good Edgeworth impressions).

crouton wrote:
On another note...

Ooh cool. Did he cosplay? I bet he's a really cool guy.

My OTP of OTP's. <3

Lunaria42 wrote:
I love my husband, but if could be married to Miles Edgeworth. . .let's just be glad he's a fictional character because I'm sure I'd get into a lot of fights because of him. I'll just stick with my husband (he's more like Phoenix, but he does some pretty good Edgeworth impressions).

Haha. ^_^ I love my husband too, but if Edgeworth was real... damn, he'd have some SERIOUS competition. XD I wish mine would do Edgey impressions. ;_; He still never played PW:AA, even though he took it with him to CA when he went on a trip a couple of weeks ago. I've been BEGGING him to play it. ^_^;;

Lunaria42 wrote:
Ooh cool. Did he cosplay? I bet he's a really cool guy.

He did! He dressed up as... One of the characters from Kingdom Hearts, I think. I'm not a KH fan, so I'm not sure which one it was. ^_^;; I'm pretty sure he said that he was going to dress up as Godot tomorrow, though. ^_^

I was kind of embarrassed though, (I'm rather shy IRL, at least when I first meet people.) there was a couple other people at the table with him and they instantly recognized me from the Kink Meme/LJ communities. (Since my badge says "crouton.") ^_^;; They were excited to see me, though. O_o I guess they like my fics? ^_^;;

Moving on up!

crouton wrote:
Haha. ^_^ I love my husband too, but if Edgeworth was real... damn, he'd have some SERIOUS competition. XD I wish mine would do Edgey impressions. ;_; He still never played PW:AA, even though he took it with him to CA when he went on a trip a couple of weeks ago. I've been BEGGING him to play it. ^_^;;

Mine has only played through to the middle of the third case of the first game. He knows alot about PW because I talk about it all the time. We make up hilarious scenarios sometimes when we're bored.

crouton wrote:
I'm pretty sure he said that he was going to dress up as Godot tomorrow, though. ^_^

Don't forget to take picture and post them somewhere, and when you do send me the link.

Also, if you see any hot Edgeworths (gender matters not), post pics here.

My OTP of OTP's. <3

Lunaria42 wrote:
Mine has only played through to the middle of the third case of the first game. He knows alot about PW because I talk about it all the time. We make up hilarious scenarios sometimes when we're bored.

At least yours has played it at all!! ;_; I try not to talk too much about PW because I know he gets bored of it. ^_^;;

Speaking of scenarios... This is probably in TMI territory, but when I got my Edgeworth costume in the mail (I can't sew worth shit, so I commission for costumes. ^_^;;) he noticed it. He joked around asking if I wanted him to wear it for me. :hotti: (wink wink, nudge nudge.) I was like, "Only if I dress up as Phoenix." XD He was like, "Oh... so that's what you want." Oh man. So... yeah. >_> <_< He'd probably actually do it too. XD

Lunaria42 wrote:
Don't forget to take picture and post them somewhere, and when you do send me the link.

Also, if you see any hot Edgeworths (gender matters not), post pics here.

Then I'm going to have to make sure to take pictures of myself!! XD Haha, j/k. I doubt I'll be a "hot" Edgeworth. I know that there's going to be at least one other Edgey there. ^_^ But, I will take plenty of pictures and post them in my photobucket for sure. :edgy:

Lunaria42 wrote:
Spoiler: Hiding my narcissism again
I wrote all of those stories actually. I'm glad you liked them. I know I still have a lot of areas that could use improvement, but that's why I keep writing. Its one of the few things I enjoy and am somewhat good at (especially essay writing).

Although I fear that its my exceptional essay writing ability that makes my creative endevours feel so, I don't know, stitled I guess. Grammar for essays is so cut and dry, but for creative writing I feel weird about breaking rules to make something sound better.

Neat! I was actually that pretentious anon who offered con-crit on both of your Miles/Maya stories, but your Miles/Mia story COMPLETELY BLEW ME AWAY. It had a good moral, too.

crouton wrote:

That is so cool. I hope to meet him when I (hopefully) go to Yaoi-con next year.

I fully expect you to be there as well, crouton. ;)

My OTP of OTP's. <3

Kartoon Kween wrote:
That is so cool. I hope to meet him when I (hopefully) go to Yaoi-con next year.

I fully expect you to be there as well, crouton. ;)

But of course!! ^_^ Even if I'm in Japan by then... well, I should really say WHEN I'm in Japan by then. XD
I still plan on flying over for Yaoi-con. :edgy: I think I may even go to Anime Expo as well. Just because I've always wanted to go to one but somehow never made it. ;_;

Edit: Holy shit Kween, you and I DEFINITELY have to go next year. They have guys stripping, pretending that they're humping each other and spanking each other... yeah. We're there next year. XD

I was going to post some pics of my cosplay for you guys but I realized that I left the connection cable for my camera at home. ;_; Ah well. You'll just have to wait until I get back. ^_^;;

Moving on up!

crouton wrote:
I was going to post some pics of my cosplay for you guys but I realized that I left the connection cable for my camera at home. ;_; Ah well. You'll just have to wait until I get back. ^_^;;

That's cool, we can wait.

On an Edgeworth note, my husband decided to make Egdeworth a super hero in the game City of Heroes. Here are come pics of the character.

Spoiler: Objection!

Yes, I know this might look bad. However, this is what the game refers to as its point command. Too bad they don't have a point finger command.

Spoiler: Saving Space

It's not an exact match, but its close enough. He said he was going to make more characters (Phoenix, Mia, Maya, and so forth).

He looks kinda...too brawny for Edgy. Too Macho.

I like to think of Edgy with a six pack yes, but not steroid-man.
^ Click for my graphics ^

My OTP of OTP's. <3

Lunaria42 wrote:
On an Edgeworth note, my husband decided to make Egdeworth a super hero in the game City of Heroes. Here are come pics of the character.

Spoiler: Objection!

Yes, I know this might look bad. However, this is what the game refers to as its point command. Too bad they don't have a point finger command.

Spoiler: Saving Space

It's not an exact match, but its close enough. He said he was going to make more characters (Phoenix, Mia, Maya, and so forth).

Hehe, cool! ^_^ He is a little muscular for Edgey, but close enough! That's cool your husband is going to make other characters as well. ^_^

Moving on up!

crouton wrote:
Hehe, cool! ^_^ He is a little muscular for Edgey, but close enough! That's cool your husband is going to make other characters as well. ^_^

Nadindi wrote:
He looks kinda...too brawny for Edgy. Too Macho.

I like to think of Edgy with a six pack yes, but not steroid-man.

My husband was trying to give him broad shoulders like in his picture (or at least his interpretatoin of the picture.) He said its the game design that makes the characters look that way (they're suppose to be super heros after all). He'll keep that in mind though for the others. He'll probably remake Edgeworth later, decrease his steroid intake. I'll post them here when he does. He wanted to know what you guys thought, and he appreciates. He's going to work on Godot, Will Powers, and Larry too. I'll post those in a new thread. Not sure where they would go (I guess the video game forum?)

My OTP of OTP's. <3

Lunaria42 wrote:
My husband was trying to give him broad shoulders like in his picture (or at least his interpretatoin of the picture.) He said its the game design that makes the characters look that way (they're suppose to be super heros after all). He'll keep that in mind though for the others. He'll probably remake Edgeworth later, decrease his steroid intake. I'll post them here when he does. He wanted to know what you guys thought, and he appreciates. He's going to work on Godot, Will Powers, and Larry too. I'll post those in a new thread. Not sure where they would go (I guess the video game forum?)

Hrm. Yeah, I'm not sure what forum it would go in. :oops: Video game forum or fan art forum? O_o

crouton wrote:
Lunaria42 wrote:

Hrm. Yeah, I'm not sure what forum it would go in. :oops: Video game forum or fan art forum? O_o

Most likely Video Game forum. And yeah, I didn't mean to downplay the character.

Tis pretty awesome. ^_^;

Moving on up!

Nadindi wrote:
Most likely Video Game forum. And yeah, I didn't mean to downplay the character.

Tis pretty awesome. ^_^;

No problem, your just giving an opinion. I thought I might post it in the Present Evidence forum since it doesn't quite fit into either the fan art or the video game categories.

My OTP of OTP's. <3

Holy shit guys, I just spent almost $500 on doujinshi today. O_o And it's almost all PxE. Damn, I suck. XD

Can I reiterate how much Yaoi-con kicks ass? XD

Moving on up!

crouton wrote:
Holy shit guys, I just spent almost $500 on doujinshi today. O_o And it's almost all PxE. Damn, I suck. XD

I wish I had $500 to blow on Edgeworth centric doujinshi. Is it all yaoi or is some if it gen? Sorry if I don't know alot about the differences between the types of stories. In case you didn't know, I'm very new to this kind of fandom.

My OTP of OTP's. <3

Lunaria42 wrote:
I wish I had $500 to blow on Edgeworth centric doujinshi. Is it all yaoi or is some if it gen? Sorry if I don't know alot about the differences between the types of stories. In case you didn't know, I'm very new to this kind of fandom.

I bought mostly yaoi, but I bought some shonen-ai as well. (aka not hardcore sex. XD) There were a few gen doujins, but not many involving the ladies. Which is understandable, since it's Yaoi-con after all. ^_^

And let me tell you, I don't know how Edgeworth does it, wearing his suit and cravat. O_o I'm freaking HOT!! I was about to sweat to death in one of the dealer's rooms. I'm about to go back, though. And go to the PW panel. :edgy:

One thing that was funny, I was in the elevator in my and thought about how ironic that was. XD Since Edgey's not a fan of elevators. Heh.

I did see two other Edgeworths, a Franny and a Hobo!Phoenix. I didn't grab their pictures, but I'm sure they'll probably be at the panel. :D

crouton wrote:

I wish I could go to Yaoi-con... :sadshoe:

crouton wrote:
Edit: Holy shit Kween, you and I DEFINITELY have to go next year. They have guys stripping, pretending that they're humping each other and spanking each other... yeah. We're there next year. XD

ASKDJFHDKSJHF YES.

crouton wrote:

Did you manage to find any ExP? The world could always use some more uke!Phoenix.

Btw, do you know if anybody was selling any Gumshoe/Edgeworth doujin?

Hell, I'd draw a G/E doujin myself if I had any talent. XD

Moving on up!

crouton wrote:
One thing that was funny, I was in the elevator in my and thought about how ironic that was. XD Since Edgey's not a fan of elevators. Heh.

That is ironic. My husband and I shared a laugh over this situation you found yourself in. In fact, he started to laugh when I said you were in an elevator dressed as Edgeworth. It's kind of funny because earlier today we talked about Edgeworth taking the stairs because he hates/fears elevators. Oh well, can't be in character 24/7, right?

If you learn anything cool or interesting at the PW panel please share.

My OTP of OTP's. <3

Kartoon Kween wrote:
Did you manage to find any ExP? The world could always use some more uke!Phoenix.

Hehe, so are we on for Yaoi-con next year, Kween? XD It's fun being able to watch anime porn with a bunch of people. XD

I haven't read through all my doujin yet, I just kept picking up the ones that said "Yaoi - Naruhoudo X Mitsurugi." XD It's very possible that there's some ExP in there somewhere!! OH! And I got an anthology of all the Deep Level doujinshi. XD Edgeworth torture FTW!!

Lunaria42 wrote:
That is ironic. My husband and I shared a laugh over this situation you found yourself in. In fact, he started to laugh when I said you were in an elevator dressed as Edgeworth. It's kind of funny because earlier today we talked about Edgeworth taking the stairs because he hates/fears elevators. Oh well, can't be in character 24/7, right?

If you learn anything cool or interesting at the PW panel please share.

XD I kept getting in the elevator and was like, "DOH! I hate elevators!" And then acting all scared. XD I had a friend take a picture of me hovering in fear in the elevator. We got a good laugh out of people. ^_^

I'll tell you more about the panel in a bit, about to go to the cosplay. ^_^

Moving on up!

crouton wrote:
And I got an anthology of all the Deep Level doujinshi. XD Edgeworth torture FTW!!

Is that the one where Edgeworth is cuffed to the toilet and abused by Matt and Matt's twin?

crouton wrote:
! XD I kept getting in the elevator and was like, "DOH! I hate elevators!" And then acting all scared. XD I had a friend take a picture of me hovering in fear in the elevator. We got a good laugh out of people. ^_^

I'll tell you more about the panel in a bit, about to go to the cosplay. ^_^

I wish I was there to see that. I have fun at the cosplay.

<pumps fist into the air> Prosecutor Miles [insert middle name here] Edgeworth Rules! (80s movie reference is totally 80s).

crouton wrote:
XD I kept getting in the elevator and was like, "DOH! I hate elevators!" And then acting all scared. XD I had a friend take a picture of me hovering in fear in the elevator. We got a good laugh out of people. ^_^

Ooh, please post that picture. I want to see scaredy-crouton-edgy.

What a combo :edgy:

I'll ship who I want to :D

You jerks, having money and being able to go to yaoi-con while I'm broke with a 2 year old at home so I can't just run off to the other side of the country for a con *pouts*.. Sorry, I'm a lurker on their forum and I keep wanting to gooooo!

Otakon made me broke this year, heh. That's about the only convention I can ever go to, since it's close by and I can get a babysitter, sometimes. But it sounds like fun there!

Awwww, I wish we had cosplay opportunities where I live. XD I'm thinking about dressing up as Maya or Dahlia and walking around like a normal person, just to see if anyone would say anything. XD I don't have enough guts though.

As for Edgey with a roommate, LOL! I'd...die of joy of he was my roommate, but I'd have to clean up everything. I can definitely see Edgey with OCD tendencies. "No, no, NO! The toothpaste goes HERE! In the bottom left corner of THIS drawer! And did I just see you organize your bookshelf with a different number of books on each row?"

My OTP of OTP's. <3

Kartoon Kween wrote:

I forgot to mention that I didn't see any G/E doujinshi, Kween. Sorry. ^_^;; And you have talent!! *nods* One of my doujin anthologies that I bought though, is ALL E/P. *drool* Needless to say, it makes me happy in my pants. XD

Lunaria42 wrote:
Is that the one where Edgeworth is cuffed to the toilet and abused by Matt and Matt's twin?

Yes... yes it is. XD

Nadindi wrote:
Ooh, please post that picture. I want to see scaredy-crouton-edgy.

What a combo :edgy:

Hehe, I will. Well, the person who took it, it's on her camera, but I'm pretty sure that she's going to post the pics at least on her LJ or maybe in the GS community. Either way, I'll be able to snag it from her. Those elevators were taunting me all day. O_o

PouchedRat wrote:
Otakon made me broke this year, heh. That's about the only convention I can ever go to, since it's close by and I can get a babysitter, sometimes. But it sounds like fun there!

I'm jealous that you get to go to Otakon so often. ^_^;; I've only been twice. The hotels are kind of expensive for Otakon, so that's why I haven't been in a while. I still miss it, though. ;_;

Lunaria42 wrote:

*nods* Sounds interesting. *wipes blood from nose*

Ehe...^_^;
Page 9 of 481 [ 19237 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 481  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby