Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 4 of 9[ 355 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next

Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)Topic%20Title

PCHOOO

Jeshi I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Spoiler: Case 2
If Edgeworth did indeed say that LaBlanc set his watch to Borginian time at one point, it was just a typo. Personally I don't remember it at all, but it's very possible I just skimmed over it. Regardless, it's clearly explained that LaBlanc set it to Californian time as soon as they left. There's no contradiction here.

Edgey sighs at you.

Alrighty, so I haven't logged in here in ages, but I just beat the game and I'd like to put my own little contradictions here to see if they can be explained. I've skimmed through the thread, but just skimmed, so please forgive me if I repeat anything. Also, I've only played through each case once, so I might just be missing something as I think these over now.
Spoiler: AAI-1
So Portsman had the videotape on him. I believe it was established he didn't leave the building once when he took the tape... but why would he carry it in a place so risky as his own personage? Why not drop it off in his own office, for instance? And also on that note, exactly WHERE was he hiding it in his clothes? From the looks of it all his clothing seems pretty tight so it would be hard to hide anything in it.
Spoiler: AAI-3
So Edgeworth, when dropping off the ransom money, heard the mirror shattering. How did hen not hear the gunshot? IIRC he said it "blended" with the sound effects of the haunted house, but even so, why didn't he even mention it? And if the gunshot blended, why didn't the sound of the mirror shattering seem to blend?
Spoiler: AAI-4
This has bothered me since it was mentioned. So Calisto Yew, in order to make people think the murder occurred at a different point in time, opened the windows and set up the tape so the gunshot from that would be heard and people would rush. How was the rest of the tape not heard? And also, why wasn't the tape playing when she and Badd came on the scene?
Spoiler: AAI-5
1) The video tape that shows Manny coming into Cece Yew's apartment to kill her; why in all hell would he openly be carrying a knife AND the card? Seriously. The knife, in particular, is very suspicious. Also, why didn't he burn the card like he had been instructed after reading it? Was he planning on getting blood on it to incriminate Alba at a later date? Finally, when you prove that Alba was in the car with Manny afterwards via his medal -- why didn't Alba note the card in Manny's breast pocket?

2) Why was Manny in the dressing room?

3) So the two statues were exchanged via the makeshift pulley. Alba shot the wire over with a crossbow. How did Yew return it to make the other part of the pulley?

4) IIRC -- Manny's office and Alba's office are on different floors of the bilaterally symmetrical building. Why do both have a connecting fireplace?

Phoenix/Maya, Edgeworth/Franziska. 'Nuff said.

1000% Knight

Spoiler: AAI4
Perhaps she had the volume set up so that only the gunshot part of the tape was loud enough to be heard? Also, there may not have been much besides the gunshot... Maybe it was nothing for 30 min, then the murder out of the blue.

Spoiler: AAI5
1) Maybe he went directly from getting the card to the murder, and didn't have a chance to burn it? Although it is possible he was planning on using it against Alba... (Anonymously mailing it in to the police, or something.) And what would Alba pointing out the card in the pocket do for Alba?

3) Alba attached the wire to the arrow in the middle. Then he tied the two ends, which are his side, together to form the loop. Then, afterwards, he attached the two ends to the second arrow and show it over, so the entire wire was on the Babahl side.

4) Perhaps each floor (or at least floors 3-5) have identical layout? So each office in that spot in floors 3, 4, and 5 on both sides of the buildling would have the fireplace.

Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Edgey sighs at you.

True. But then the tape should still have been playing when she and Badd got back after hearing the gunshot, right? Even if there was no sound, the visuals of the tape would have been playing, which would be strange.
1) Good point; and I wasn't too sure, but I think Alba might have been a little mad if he hadn't burned the card, but if he had no chance to, that would explain it. Although it still strikes me as odd he would carry a knife in the open like that, I mean he can't assume the building is without cameras.

2) Oh, I see now! Thank you.

3) Oh, true. :sillytrucy:

Consider this puzzle solved.

MedliSage wrote:
True. But then the tape should still have been playing when she and Badd got back after hearing the gunshot, right? Even if there was no sound, the visuals of the tape would have been playing, which would be strange.
1) Good point; and I wasn't too sure, but I think Alba might have been a little mad if he hadn't burned the card, but if he had no chance to, that would explain it. Although it still strikes me as odd he would carry a knife in the open like that, I mean he can't assume the building is without cameras.

What if the tape ended immediately after the murder? Also, some TVs can be set to automatically turn off at a certain time.

He probably didn't care because he knew that the smuggling ring would steal the tape anyway.

PCHOOO

It was implied that the gunshot was close to the end of the tape. When they entered the room the security feed section had stopped and it was only showing a blank screen. By the time Gumshoe and Edgeworth arrived the tape reached the very end and stopped, resulting in the loud static that startles them when you examine the TV.

Regy Rusty wrote:
It was implied that the gunshot was close to the end of the tape. When they entered the room the security feed section had stopped and it was only showing a blank screen. By the time Gumshoe and Edgeworth arrived the tape reached the very end and stopped, resulting in the loud static that startles them when you examine the TV.

I already said that. :sadshoe:

PCHOOO

No you didn't. I considerably elaborated on the point (and did not include your last sentence, which was incorrect).

Regy Rusty wrote:
No you didn't. I considerably elaborated on the point (and did not include your last sentence, which was incorrect).

First of all, my last sentence was NOT incorrect. It is possible to set some televisions to turn off automatically at a certain time. I have done it before. Also, it was not Edgeworth and Gumshoe that went into the room, it was Calisto, Badd, and Gumshoe. Finally, the TV had to be off when they entered. Otherwise, it would be making a very loud static sound, which would indicate that someone turned on the TV after the muder, which contradicts the theory that Faraday and Rell killed each other.

Say, that reminds me of a puzzle! Have you ever heard this one, Luke?

9300 is OVER 9000 SPARTANS!

Haru_San wrote:
Hmm... I was just replaying case 5, and there's something that strikes me as odd...
Spoiler: "AAI-5"
We know that Quercus Alba killed DeMasque II using the Primidux Statue that he received from Shih-na... but that was the fake statue from Babahl, which was hollow and much lighter than the original. How could Alba kill DeMasque II with that? I mean, that doesn't seem like a very good weapon. I might be missing something, though.

If you recall, the statue contained counterfeiting printing plates which would increase the weight of the statue.

1000% Knight

MezcaMorii wrote:
Haru_San wrote:
Hmm... I was just replaying case 5, and there's something that strikes me as odd...
Spoiler: "AAI-5"
We know that Quercus Alba killed DeMasque II using the Primidux Statue that he received from Shih-na... but that was the fake statue from Babahl, which was hollow and much lighter than the original. How could Alba kill DeMasque II with that? I mean, that doesn't seem like a very good weapon. I might be missing something, though.

If you recall, the statue contained counterfeiting printing plates which would increase the weight of the statue.

Spoiler:
Also, gold is pretty heavy. The gold plating wouldn't need to be too thick to make it heavy enough to kill someone.(I mean, they wanted it to be heavy; if it was extremely light, then it would be extremely easy to tell it was a fake.)

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Here's a funny one in case 4.

Spoiler:
While Edgeworth and Franziska are examining the bodies Baddd comes over to give them the "autopsy" report. But the bodies are still lying in the middle of the floor! I don't think they have a very good coroner...

ImageImage

PCHOOO

Mask*DeMasque wrote:
First of all, my last sentence was NOT incorrect. It is possible to set some televisions to turn off automatically at a certain time. I have done it before. Also, it was not Edgeworth and Gumshoe that went into the room, it was Calisto, Badd, and Gumshoe. Finally, the TV had to be off when they entered. Otherwise, it would be making a very loud static sound, which would indicate that someone turned on the TV after the muder, which contradicts the theory that Faraday and Rell killed each other.

Actually the TV was not off when Edgeworth and Gumshoe went in. If you recall, it was a significant plot point that the static started (startling Edgeworth and Gumshoe) without anyone touching the TV. The tape had reached the very end at that precise point. That's what I meant about your last sentence being wrong - yes it is possible to do, but it did not happen in this case.

Croik wrote:

Spoiler:
While Edgeworth and Franziska are examining the bodies Baddd comes over to give them the "autopsy" report. But the bodies are still lying in the middle of the floor! I don't think they have a very good coroner...

Spoiler:
Or maybe he's so good, he doesn't need to look at the bodies. The Chuck Norris of Coroners. :gant:

Or perhaps the coroner was in the courthouse at the time and examined the bodies to give a rough report for the sake of investigation before they could be examined more thoroughly afterwards. But sheer contradiction seems most likely.

Spoiler:
there are a few things i don't understand about the two thefts in case 1.

We know that Amano told the police where the KG8 tape was just after case 3.
Then he asked Porstsman to retrieve the tape, which he did with the help of Buddy Faith.
But then what was Portsman looking for in Edgeworth's office ?
And when Buddy entered the room, why Portsman felt the need to kill him? After all,
they were both receving orders from Amano, that's not as though Faith was going
to send him to the police.
And i don't understand the conversation beetween these two in the introduction of case 1.
I don't see the link with the rest of the story.

As for detective badd, i don't get why he decided to steal the KG8 incident files. And why this night
in particular? And about the trump card, why faraday didn't use it to convinct Coachen 10 years ago?
It was the perfect evidence ! It belonged to Coachen and had the victim's blood on it!

Also, i don't see how the tape and the trump card could be qualified as "illegal". I assume the trump card
was found on Coachen when he was arrested, so how is it illegal?

1000% Knight

tbhp14 wrote:
Spoiler:
there are a few things i don't understand about the two thefts in case 1.

We know that Amano told the police where the KG8 tape was just after case 3.
Then he asked Porstsman to retrieve the tape, which he did with the help of Buddy Faith.
But then what was Portsman looking for in Edgeworth's office ?
And when Buddy entered the room, why Portsman felt the need to kill him? After all,
they were both receving orders from Amano, that's not as though Faith was going
to send him to the police.
And i don't understand the conversation beetween these two in the introduction of case 1.
I don't see the link with the rest of the story.

As for detective badd, i don't get why he decided to steal the KG8 incident files. And why this night
in particular? And about the trump card, why faraday didn't use it to convinct Coachen 10 years ago?
It was the perfect evidence ! It belonged to Coachen and had the victim's blood on it!

Also, i don't see how the tape and the trump card could be qualified as "illegal". I assume the trump card
was found on Coachen when he was arrested, so how is it illegal?

Spoiler:
I think Faith wasn't part of the smuggling ring, only Portsman.

The card and/or tape was/were stolen... or something like that.

The card was illegal b/c it was stolen from Edgey's office, so there's no proof that it hasn't been tampered with, or if that's even the actual card. I am blanking out about the tape, but it was something similar to that...

Why did I have ham in my pocket...?

Croik wrote:
Okay, finally our first contradiction!

Spoiler: Case 3
At the end of case three Edgeworth determines that it was Hikaru that bashed him in the head, because he was hit from behind on the right side of his head - this would imply that the killer was right handed, and since Ogura is left handed, it must have been Hikaru. However, that assumes that there is only one way to swing a weapon. If Ogura had used a back-handed stroke with his left hand the weapon would have hit him the same way. Edgeworth's "contradiction" was not a contradiction after all.

I thought this too. I visualized it in my head and even practiced with my own hands, and I couldn't find the contradiction, since I saw the alternative that you pointed out. However I also know that this series can be a little stupid sometimes, so I just went with it. Oooooohhhh well.

Spoiler:
Rotary Motion: I can't believe that a embassy swamped by the press and people would not notice two 3 foot statues slowly being wheeled on a wire from one end of the embassy to another.

Furthermore, the picture of the scene taken by Lotta makes it seem like they were moving very fast. Which as contrived as this whole scenario is, they have to least admit that for it to work they couldn't have been moving too fast. They were pretty big statues! On that note, if Lotta had seen it long enough to take a picture she must have watched it go all the way up into the 5th floor office.

Its almost a rule now that AA games have to have at least one completely ridiculous, barely believable event that makes an impossible situation possible. (pendulum corpse anyone?) (flying hat bust?)

Naruhodou wrote:
Spoiler:
Rotary Motion: I can't believe that a embassy swamped by the press and people would not notice two 3 foot statues slowly being wheeled on a wire from one end of the embassy to another.

Furthermore, the picture of the scene taken by Lotta makes it seem like they were moving very fast. Which as contrived as this whole scenario is, they have to least admit that for it to work they couldn't have been moving too fast. They were pretty big statues! On that note, if Lotta had seen it long enough to take a picture she must have watched it go all the way up into the 5th floor office.

Its almost a rule now that AA games have to have at least one completely ridiculous, barely believable event that makes an impossible situation possible. (pendulum corpse anyone?) (flying hat bust?)

Spoiler: Case 5
This time, it's not the rotary motion, it's the drop of blood that I see the barely believable event being. However, the discussion of the perfect drop is not at case. The statues were disguised as the Yatagarasu (covered in a coat of some sort?), so if anyone did see them, they wouldn't be suspicious since the panic before Alba's speech. However, they did not take into account that someone would be fascinated rather than terrified to take a picture of the strange phenomena. And Lotta probably didn't watch it, once she snapped the picture, she probably checked her camera to see if she had gotten a good shot of the scene. And let's not forget that the pure gold statue was being wheeled with the pull of gravity, while the hollow fake was the one that was carted up against gravity.

MezcaMorii wrote:
Naruhodou wrote:
Spoiler:

This time, it's not the rotary motion, it's the drop of blood that I see the barely believable event being. However, the discussion of the perfect drop is not at case. The statues were disguised as the Yatagarasu (covered in a coat of some sort?), so if anyone did see them, they wouldn't be suspicious since the panic before Alba's speech. However, they did not take into account that someone would be fascinated rather than terrified to take a picture of the strange phenomena. And Lotta probably didn't watch it, once she snapped the picture, she probably checked her camera to see if she had gotten a good shot of the scene. And let's not forget that the pure gold statue was being wheeled with the pull of gravity, while the hollow fake was the one that was carted up against gravity.

Spoiler:
I suppose you have a point. They could have been moving at a fairly fast clip. Still I agree with you that weird stuff like that mostly captures attention rather then deflect away from it. If I saw a black figure flying through the air I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off of it.

Furthermore I would probably tell someone about it...

Perfect whine record

Alba mentions that he had nothing to do with the smuggling, but that it was all the work of his secretary. Doesn't he mean the other ambassadors secretary?

Idol of Polar Bears

From what Lablanc says, he saw Hicks enter the elevator at 3 AM followed by another person, whom we know is Cammy. This is shortly before Hicks was pushed to his death in the cargo hold. Here's the thing: if Hicks rode the elevator down to the cargo hold with Cammy, how did he end up on the top of the stairs? He shouldn't be up there since he just needs to take his pictures of the missing Red Alif from the floor.

Croik wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Maybe Badd was just humoring them because they were children in his eyes and wrote up a quick autopsy report on the spot just by eye-balling the crime scene. xD You know how grown-ups do that to little kids sometimes where they turn their back to scribble something really quick on a piece of paper and pass it to the kid as the real thing? I kid, but the thought of him trying to do that to Edgeworth and Franziska is kinda cute. XD

(Sp)ace Detective

LyingColdly wrote:
Alba mentions that he had nothing to do with the smuggling, but that it was all the work of his secretary. Doesn't he mean the other ambassadors secretary?

Spoiler:
No, he does mean his own unnamed secretary, who would have access to his office and the Allebahst statue, and whom he wants to take the blame for all the effort he spent swapping the statues to get the counterfeiting plates. Manny Coachen's role in the smuggling ring was already undisputed.

Here's a (fairly minor) one of my own:
Spoiler: Case 3 to 5
Since Lang hates prosecutors so much, why does he get along so well with Franziska, who is far more...extreme in her job than Edgeworth?

Read my fic(s)!
Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:
We have no dreams at all or interesting ones. We should learn to be awake the same way — not at all or in an interesting manner.

1000% Knight

Mr. Bear Jew wrote:
From what Lablanc says, he saw Hicks enter the elevator at 3 AM followed by another person, whom we know is Cammy. This is shortly before Hicks was pushed to his death in the cargo hold. Here's the thing: if Hicks rode the elevator down to the cargo hold with Cammy, how did he end up on the top of the stairs? He shouldn't be up there since he just needs to take his pictures of the missing Red Alif from the floor.

Hicks prolly went to the first floor, not the cargo hold. Then Cammy went to the first floor, and probably led him to the cargo hold through the flight attendant's loungue.

Although I thought the person who went into the elevator after Hicks was Edgey... :yuusaku: (I could very well be remembering it wrong, tho :oops: )

KingRaptor wrote:
Since Lang hates prosecutors so much, why does he get along so well with Franziska, who is far more...extreme in her job than Edgeworth?

Spoiler:
Well, after two cases, Lang warmed up to Edgey, right? Just because he's getting alone with her now doesn't mean they were like that from the start. Also, Lang and Franzy were assigned together, while Edgey is just randomly investigating his crime scenes, so I can understand being a bit harsher to Edgey than to Franzy.

Flodda wrote:

Spoiler:
1.) Maybe it's no contradiction, but why does Portsman give his little speech in the beginning?
Quote: To make sure the defendant is found guilty. What other choice do I have? (...) Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear enough but a guilty verdict is all that matters to me!

Who does he refer to with "the defendant"? And btw, why the heck does he tell this someone he shoots 5 seconds later? Ok, thats a common theme in movies,games,etc. ^^

6.) Why did Faraday steal the key/knife from the embassy? And why did he write in his notes in Case 4 something like "and if all else fails, I still have the "Yatagarasu Key." How would it have aided him in court?

8.) Again in Case 1, why did Portman not know the correct order for Edgeworth's files but Faraday did? When Faraday rummaged through the files again, wouldn't he have put them in the same order they were before?

9.) in Case 3 why did Edgeworth hear the breaking of the mirror but NOT the gunshot itself? They said something like "it blended in with the background noise" but I find it hard to believe that a gunshot would blend in but a shattering mirror doesn't, I dunno...

Spoiler:
1). I thought it was because Porstman was involved with the smuggling ring. Maybe he was trying to get people a guilty verdict uinder the command of Mr Amando.

6). Wasn't Faraday going to use the Yatagarasu Key to prove that Rell wasn't the Yatagarasu

8.) This is just my interpretation of the case but I thought that Edgeworth's office was originally Faraday's. I thought it was Detective Badd that rummanged throught the files as Faraday was dead. Maybe Portsman had never been into Edgeworth's office.

9.) You can muffle the sound of a gun by placing your hand over the barrel. (If CSI tells the truth)

76_trombone wrote:
Flodda wrote:

Spoiler:
1.) Maybe it's no contradiction, but why does Portsman give his little speech in the beginning?
Quote: To make sure the defendant is found guilty. What other choice do I have? (...) Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear enough but a guilty verdict is all that matters to me!

Who does he refer to with "the defendant"? And btw, why the heck does he tell this someone he shoots 5 seconds later? Ok, thats a common theme in movies,games,etc. ^^

6.) Why did Faraday steal the key/knife from the embassy? And why did he write in his notes in Case 4 something like "and if all else fails, I still have the "Yatagarasu Key." How would it have aided him in court?

8.) Again in Case 1, why did Portman not know the correct order for Edgeworth's files but Faraday did? When Faraday rummaged through the files again, wouldn't he have put them in the same order they were before?

9.) in Case 3 why did Edgeworth hear the breaking of the mirror but NOT the gunshot itself? They said something like "it blended in with the background noise" but I find it hard to believe that a gunshot would blend in but a shattering mirror doesn't, I dunno...

Spoiler:
1). I thought it was because Porstman was involved with the smuggling ring. Maybe he was trying to get people a guilty verdict uinder the command of Mr Amando.

6). Wasn't Faraday going to use the Yatagarasu Key to prove that Rell wasn't the Yatagarasu

8.) This is just my interpretation of the case but I thought that Edgeworth's office was originally Faraday's. I thought it was Detective Badd that rummanged throught the files as Faraday was dead. Maybe Portsman had never been into Edgeworth's office.

9.) You can muffle the sound of a gun by placing your hand over the barrel. (If CSI tells the truth)

Placing your hand over the barrel? That sounds like a painful way to silence a gun...

KingRaptor wrote:
Here's a (fairly minor) one of my own:

Spoiler:
Wouldn't you want get along with someone who carries a whip? :franny:

Flodda wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler: Case 3
Remember, Deacon was inside the badger suit when he was killed, and at point blank range to that. Therefore, the discharge of the gun was probably muffled by the suit... Or at least I think it could work like that... I don't know much about guns. :larry:

Idol of Polar Bears

Bad Player wrote:
Mr. Bear Jew wrote:

Hicks prolly went to the first floor, not the cargo hold. Then Cammy went to the first floor, and probably led him to the cargo hold through the flight attendant's loungue.

Although I thought the person who went into the elevator after Hicks was Edgey... :yuusaku: (I could very well be remembering it wrong, tho :oops: )

Spoiler:
Edgeworth took the elevator to the lounge at 5 AM, two hours after the fact. I'm also skeptical about Cammy leading a passenger to the cargo hold through an Employees Only area. Even if it is Cammy, I doubt she would break her work place's code of conduct. Hicks would also probably find it a bit suspicious. :payne:

The Destroyer

I don't post here much but I read. Probably not a contradiction but at the very least some very strange behavior.

Why are the Primidux Statue(s) displayed in embassies to a foreign Country (United States)? The real one is a symbol of sovereignty and the right to rule, so why are they not back in Europe, in Allebhast and Babahl?

Only thing I can think of is that they were taken there temporarily for the inspection during the goodwill event (which would work best at the embassy since there's a neutral ground in the middle of both embassies), but if that's the case why are there huge Display Podiums in both of the embassies? I just got the feeling that the permanent home of the statues were the embassies.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Mr. Bear Jew wrote:
Spoiler:
Edgeworth took the elevator to the lounge at 5 AM, two hours after the fact. I'm also skeptical about Cammy leading a passenger to the cargo hold through an Employees Only area. Even if it is Cammy, I doubt she would break her work place's code of conduct. Hicks would also probably find it a bit suspicious. :payne:

Spoiler:
I think Akbey's status as an Interpol agent gives him the authority to go almost anywhere on the plane he wants. Since Cammy was panicking and probably didn't want Rhoda to know anything about what was going on (we saw how quick she was to tie up Edgeworth!) going through the employee area was the only way.

ImageImage

Edgey sighs at you.

Mask*DeMasque wrote:
MedliSage wrote:

What if the tape ended immediately after the murder? Also, some TVs can be set to automatically turn off at a certain time.

He probably didn't care because he knew that the smuggling ring would steal the tape anyway.
Oooh, okay! Thank you for clearing all that up for me. (:

But...
:holdit:

Another thing came to my mind as I was thinking the game over today. xD

I could just be forgetting things, but -- Lauren's costume was found near the entrance and Lance threw Oliver's into the ocean... what happened to Lance's? I had originally assumed it to be also tossed, but then wouldn't it have shown up with Oliver's?

The Destroyer

MedliSage wrote:
I could just be forgetting things, but -- Lauren's costume was found near the entrance and Lance threw Oliver's into the ocean... what happened to Lance's? I had originally assumed it to be also tossed, but then wouldn't it have shown up with Oliver's?

Lance stumbled into the stage area after the little thief demonstration, so we can assume between the time he killed Colin D. and the time he shows up at the stage, he was unsupervised. He could have hidden it anywhere, and the game never states where it was. If he was smart, he would have hidden it in a different place, as it's possible some DNA evidence could link him to the fact that he was in costume, which would lead to suspicion that he was a kidnapper should anyone find the dumped evidence. As it turns out, someone DID find the dumped evidence, so we can assume him hiding his costume elsewhere was the right move. Not that it mattered, ultimately. :eh?:

Maybe I'm just misunderstanding something but....

Spoiler: case 4
Doesn't this take place ten years before the rest of this game? So, shouldn't Franziska be 8-9 years old rather than 13?

The Destroyer

Pink Princess wrote:

Doesn't this take place ten years before the rest of this game? So, shouldn't Franziska be 8-9 years old rather than 13?

No, it's 7 years prior, so she should be 12-13. Remember it's edgeworth's "first case", but it turns out instead that he has to wait a few more months before the Mia/Edgeworth case in 3-4 occurs. Since AAIME takes place a few months after T&T, and 3-4 was 6 years prior to T&T main story, that makes it appx 7 years ago that case 5-4 occurs.

Also, they out and say 7 years as it starts. :keiko:

1000% Knight

guy wrote:
Pink Princess wrote:

No, it's 7 years prior, so she should be 12-13. Remember it's edgeworth's "first case", but it turns out instead that he has to wait a few more months before the Mia/Edgeworth case in 3-4 occurs. Since AAIME takes place a few months after T&T, and 3-4 was 6 years prior to T&T main story, that makes it appx 7 years ago that case 5-4 occurs.

Also, they out and say 7 years as it starts. :keiko:

Spoiler:
It's also easy to tell from relative ages. In JFA, Edgey is 25 while Franzy is 18. In case 4, Edgey is 20 (like in 3-4), so Franzy must be 13.

Dance as loud as you can! Instant Waltz!

Found two, surprisingly.

Spoiler: Turnabout Ablaze
Manny's body was submerged in water. How come when Edgeworth and the rest found it there was no water to be found? Alba could have used this as a refutation to the point that the body was brought to Bahbal from under fountains. I was anticipating it at every objection. I was like, "Here it comes!" and then he didn't say it.

You can't really say that since he was in a fire, the water would have dried up. There should have been at least SOME amount of water on his person. :/

OK, second one now. Why was there still blood at the base of the pushcart. Since it was made out of wood, it would serve to reason that there were openings at the bottom. The opening should have let water in, washing away the blood. Why did they still find it?

To be quite honest, I want people to find fault in my "contradictions. Would make the story seem more solid. :tennis:
Chie: "Let's hide our weapons under our clothes! I'm sure nobody will notice!"

PCHOOO

MileyCyrus wrote:
Found two, surprisingly.

Spoiler: Turnabout Ablaze
Manny's body was submerged in water. How come when Edgeworth and the rest found it there was no water to be found? Alba could have used this as a refutation to the point that the body was brought to Bahbal from under fountains. I was anticipating it at every objection. I was like, "Here it comes!" and then he didn't say it.

You can't really say that since he was in a fire, the water would have dried up. There should have been at least SOME amount of water on his person. :/

OK, second one now. Why was there still blood at the base of the pushcart. Since it was made out of wood, it would serve to reason that there were openings at the bottom. The opening should have let water in, washing away the blood. Why did they still find it?

To be quite honest, I want people to find fault in my "contradictions. Would make the story seem more solid. :tennis:

Unless I'm forgetting something, Manny's body wasn't ever submerged in water. The floating pushcart was placed on top of the water in the pool on the Allebahstian side. Then the water level lowered and it was pushed through into Babahl. Then the water rose again and the pushcart floated up to the top.

Think of the cart like a boat. It was probably tight enough that it didn't leak, and it floated. No water got inside to mess with either the blood or the body.

Gettin' Old!

Maybe they explained this in game and I missed it but....

If Alba's wound was from the Yatagarasu's key....it was in Calisto's possession at the time right? I thought she only planted it on him AFTER the murder so as to make him out as the leader of the smuggling ring. Manny shouldn't have had the key that was able to wound Alba at that time. It seems easy for Alba to say "No way Manny had that weapon how would he?" Then fabricating up some reason as to why he made the fake weapon in order to cover up for one of his subordinates or some other lame excuse. Point is how did Manny have the knife at a time he wasn't supposed to? It's also pretty dubious about how Manny can have enough strength to turn and stab his aggressor after being stabbed in the back of the neck himself.

Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

PCHOOO

Pierre wrote:
Maybe they explained this in game and I missed it but....

If Alba's wound was from the Yatagarasu's key....it was in Calisto's possession at the time right? I thought she only planted it on him AFTER the murder so as to make him out as the leader of the smuggling ring. Manny shouldn't have had the key that was able to wound Alba at that time. It seems easy for Alba to say "No way Manny had that weapon how would he?" Then fabricating up some reason as to why he made the fake weapon in order to cover up for one of his subordinates or some other lame excuse. Point is how did Manny have the knife at a time he wasn't supposed to? It's also pretty dubious about how Manny can have enough strength to turn and stab his aggressor after being stabbed in the back of the neck himself.

... and just how do you suggest Manny opened his safe containing the smuggling documents and treasures without the key? :P Yew clearly returned it to him after stealing it from Edgeworth 7 years previously.
Page 4 of 9 [ 355 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby