Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 5 of 11[ 407 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next

Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title

It Just Gets Worse

Croik wrote:
Doc Sigma wrote:
Spoiler: Personality question...
What's Manfred von Karma like? Particularly in terms of his personality when interacting with Franziska and Edgeworth?

Spoiler:
Pretty much as you would expect. He's terse and to the point. However I thought that he was easier on Edgey and Fran than I would have expected. He's strict with Edgeworth but not cruel or overbearing, and he treats Franziska mostly with...amused indifference I guess. Whenever she's around she presses him about "I could solve this case faster than HIM, Papa!" and "You'll come see my first case, won't you?" but his reaction is kind of like, "lol, whatever you say, kid." He's not cold to her but he's not exactly encouraging, either.

Spoiler:
Thanks for the info! For some reason I always pictured him as being totally different around his daughter, like he treated her like "daddy's little girl" and had a totally different personality. My fantasy isn't completely shattered though, since at least he's not a dick to her either. :karma:

Shoulda been Brawldude, but was taken

Which came first: The release of Gyakuten Kenji or the annoucement that the American version would be called Ace Attorney Investigations?
Click the sig to see my graphics topic!

My sig -is- original. Lots of people just make sigs similar to this one a lot.

My OTP of OTP's. <3

Brawldud wrote:
Which came first: The release of Gyakuten Kenji or the annoucement that the American version would be called Ace Attorney Investigations?

I believe the announcement came first... I think. ^_^;; GK came out May 28th, I'm pretty sure the localized name was announced before it was actually released.
Thanks to .•°٭blinq٭°•. for the lovely sig. ♥
"Note to Self: Don't get in crouton's way when it comes to Edgeworth. She WILL bite." - PhoenixFire

Badass attorney

I also seem to recall the announcement was made first.
All Ace Attorney series breakdowns in order of appearance.
WARNING: This includes Gyakuten Kenji towards the end of the video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x38Jxeyp-k

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

Spoiler: Case 1
why is makoto wearing the jacket considered a spoiler sprite?

元・超会社員級の管理人

Spoiler:
Croik just says since it's such a unique thing people'll want to see it in-game first.

Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

Bolt Storm wrote:
Spoiler:
Croik just says since it's such a unique thing people'll want to see it in-game first.

Spoiler:
interesting...
i don't get the dealioo with it :yuusaku:
oh well

i feel pretty

Spoiler: GK 5
Could somebody maybe give me a few deatails about Masque*DeMasque? Not Aoi Akashi, Masque&DeMasque. Anything that has changed about the lagacy of Masque*DeMasque, any new facts about him... you get what I mean? Basically, anything that might affect the ability to include him in a fangame, circa 2021.

Please try to be as non-spoilery as possible.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Lind_L_Tailor wrote:
Could somebody maybe give me a few deatails about Masque*DeMasque? Not Aoi Akashi, Masque&DeMasque. Anything that has changed about the lagacy of Masque*DeMasque, any new facts about him... you get what I mean? Basically, anything that might affect the ability to include him in a fangame, circa 2021.

Spoiler:
By the time of GK 5, Mask*DeMasque has become popular enough that there are several posers running around. The costume itself is being sold commercially. There's no mention of Ron DeLite in GK or if he's involved in the merchandise.

ImageImage

i feel pretty

Croik wrote:
Lind_L_Tailor wrote:

Spoiler:
By the time of GK 5, Mask*DeMasque has become popular enough that there are several posers running around. The costume itself is being sold commercially. There's no mention of Ron DeLite in GK or if he's involved in the merchandise.

Spoiler:
YES! That works out fantastically. Actually, that only improves the idea. Thank you!

Video Game Veteran / M.U.G.E.N.

Not sure if this was already brought up, but does it ever say, or state what the scrolls say, or what Rou is reading from the scrolls that Shiina hands him? I don't know Japanese, but I imagine Rou is reading whatever is written on the scrolls? I think that particular animation is kind of long there in certain points of the game.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

N-Mario wrote:
Not sure if this was already brought up, but does it ever say, or state what the scrolls say, or what Rou is reading from the scrolls that Shiina hands him? I don't know Japanese, but I imagine Rou is reading whatever is written on the scrolls? I think that particular animation is kind of long there in certain points of the game.

He's reciting old sayings from his homeland.
ImageImage

My name is Judge.

I know it's not a particularly important or spoiler-y question but...

Spoiler: AAI-3 Spoilers
Who plays which badger "OFFICALLY" (outside other circumstances) ... in Bando Land? Correct me if I'm wrong but...

Meekins = Blue Badger
Oldbag = Pink Badger
Hikaru = Proto Badger
Himiko = Bad Badger

That was my guess from what I gleaned from the screenshots and the summary, am I correct?

Moving on up!

Spoiler: Case 4
When you get a chance to go into the court room for the first time, you can examine the empty defense and prosecution benches, as well as the Judge's bench. What exchanges of dialogue occur between Edgeworth and Franziska when you examine these things. I know Edgeworth uses his taken aback sprite after Franziska either says something or whips when you look at the defense bench. I'm just very curious to know what was said and can't wait for the localization. Thank you very much.

Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Percei wrote:
I know it's not a particularly important or spoiler-y question but...

Spoiler: AAI-3 Spoilers
Who plays which badger "OFFICALLY" (outside other circumstances) ... in Bando Land? Correct me if I'm wrong but...

Meekins = Blue Badger
Oldbag = Pink Badger
Hikaru = Proto Badger
Himiko = Bad Badger

That was my guess from what I gleaned from the screenshots and the summary, am I correct?

Spoiler:
Meekins and Oldbag are employees (you're right about them) but Hikaru and Himeko are not. Himiko wore a second Blue Badger costume.

The actual employee who wears the Proto Badger suit is the Bellboy from game 1. We're never told who was supposed to be wearing the Bad Badger suit.

ImageImage

My name is Judge.

Oh! Ok, that makes sense, thanks muchly!

Why are the cases out of order?

Spoiler: Case order timeline?
I read that it goes like Case 4, Case 3, Case 1, Case 2, Case 5.

Understandable for the 4th case being next to last (considering how far apart they are in time), But why the others? If Cases 1 and 3 are so very close in time together anyway, couldn't they put Case 3 first, then Case 1 second in the game? Or is it mainly that they needed Case 1 first as an introductory thing?

And is it just me, or
Spoiler: Case 5?
is G.Kenji Case 5 murders are the very same idea as the murders in AA1 Case 5?

And What's Edgeworth's reaction to seeing Winston Payne outside in Case 1? Considering they're both prosecutors, and Payne gets a VERY SMALL cameo appearance, which is why I was wondering. ;)

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Quote:
Why are the cases out of order?

Case 2 takes place on the plane when Edgeworth is coming back to Japan. Once he gets home and goes to his office, case 1 happens. They're probably out of order because it was easier to make the office murder an introduction case than the airplane one

Quote:
And is it just me, or....

I'mmmmmm not sure what you mean.

Quote:
And What's Edgeworth's reaction to seeing Winston Payne outside in Case 1? Considering they're both prosecutors, and Payne gets a VERY SMALL cameo appearance, which is why I was wondering. ;)

Edgeworth doesn't remember who he is.
ImageImage

Badass attorney

Well, I think now it's my time to ask a question, lol.

Spoiler: Ending credits
What are Gumshoe and Maggey talking about? I'm curious if it's anything hinting at a relationship.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Rain Faraday wrote:
Well, I think now it's my time to ask a question, lol.

Spoiler: Ending credits
What are Gumshoe and Maggey talking about? I'm curious if it's anything hinting at a relationship.

Spoiler:
If I remember right, Maggey was fired again for having lost the master key (if only for a while) and they're pumping her up for whatever her next occupation may be.

ImageImage

Badass attorney

Oh my, poor girl, lol. Thanks!

A dragon never yields!

I know this is a silly question, but is there an earthquake at any point in the game?

95% lurker

I don't think there is an earthquake (someone might have to correct me on this)- however, there is a rather bad patch of turbulence in Case Two.

Croik wrote:
Quote:

Edgeworth doesn't remember who he is.

Awwwwww, poor Winston Payne. Gets no respect for prosecution.
Although I seem to recall Miles Edgeworth bowing at him when I last checked when talking to him. Does he just say something along the lines of "Nice to see you Mr. Prosecutor, sir, whoever you are.". Or just something simple like "good day" or something? Or did I mis-interpret the animation wrong, as I have no real understanding of Japanese?

Also, this is what I am talking about when I say that AA1 Case 5, and AAI case 5 are similar to each other.
Spoiler: AA1 Case 5
Two victims in this case. Murders take place in two buildings on opposite sides of each other. One big bad dude. Longest case in game.
Spoiler: G.Kenji/AAI Case 5
Two victims in this case. Murders take place in one huge building, while the sides are different. Both murders are on opposite sides of each other. One big bad dude. Longest case in game.

Badass attorney

^ My opinion:

Spoiler: Rise from the Ashes & GK5
They're similar but the big difference is that there are actually two different vicitms and not just one believed to be in two places at the same time. There's only one murderer though and there is also an accomplice. So I definitely saw the resemblance too when I played it.

~I'm a guy, surprisingly~

Um...
What happens when you lose?
In each differant case, is the situation differant?

nuuuuu, stoooooop

N-Mario wrote:
Although I seem to recall Miles Edgeworth bowing at him when I last checked when talking to him. Does he just say something along the lines of "Nice to see you Mr. Prosecutor, sir, whoever you are.". Or just something simple like "good day" or something? Or did I mis-interpret the animation wrong, as I have no real understanding of Japanese?

Not really a spoiler but just in case.

Spoiler:
Payne told Edgeworth to come to him if he needed any help with the case, and Edgeworth thanked him graciously, but afterwards he thought to himself, "Who was that again...?"

ImageImage

Croik wrote:
N-Mario wrote:

Not really a spoiler but just in case.

Spoiler:
Payne told Edgeworth to come to him if he needed any help with the case, and Edgeworth thanked him graciously, but afterwards he thought to himself, "Who was that again...?"

omg, LOL! I think I'm going to enjoy seeing that in the localized version. XD

Also, I think this question was already answered, but what happens when you lose to ANY case? Is there any animation (like in the previous AA games where the doors close), or does it just go to saying "case was not solved, i failed the investigation." and screen fades out? I couldn't find any animations/videos online of someone losing. But just curious as what it looks like.

Badass attorney

Spoiler:
Yep, it's been answered before. An animation appears of a case file closing, and Edgeworth says something along the lines of the truth being lost forever.

1000% Knight

Spoiler:
Is case 4 (or whichever one is the flashback case) short like 3-4, or full-length?

Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Moving on up!

Bad Player wrote:
Spoiler:
Is case 4 (or whichever one is the flashback case) short like 3-4, or full-length?

Spoiler: Case 4
It is full length.

Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009

Eugh, I'm too freaked out to click any spoiler tags, but i looked through all the questions and i didn't see this one answered:

Is the Jurist System used in Investigations, or not? I'm unaware of the timeline as well, I assume it depends on that.

Do you mean like Apollo Justice's Jury/Jurist system after the 4th case where you can select Guilty/Not Guilty? If so, then No. There's nothing like that in the game. The only thing that's court related is Case 4.

BTW, it may be the new sprites/graphics/art style they used for G.Kenji/AAI, but does Edgeworth look YOUNGER in this game than the way he looked in the Phoenix Wright games? Take a look at Edgeworth's close/zoom animations from PW-AA, and his close/zoom animation in G.Kenji/AAI. It could also be the colors too, and the limits they had to use then from when they ported from the GBA times. But yea, Edgeworth seems to look older in PW-AA then he does in G.Kenji/AAI. Considering this game takes place AFTER PW-AA3:T&T

1000% Knight

This is going to seem very random, but...
Spoiler:
How many victims have sprites? Both large sprites and small sprites. (Please don't count their corpse as a sprite, btw)

Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Mostly human

Spoiler: answer (light AAI-4 spoilers)
No large sprites, although case 4's opening has AAI-4 styled "sprites" of the victims in the opening. I think 4 of the victims have mini-sprites.

My name is Judge.

Just out of curiosity...

Spoiler: AAI-5
I was reading Wikipedia, and saw that the Jammin' Ninja makes an appearance, which I partly knew from stumbling upon his profile in Invertigo's rips. My question is, what is the extent of his "Appearance"? in AAI-5?

Mostly human

Spoiler: Answer-slight spoilers
Not entirely sure why he is mentioned, but he's mentioned once at the beginning of the case (Before the fire). His profile appears and you get a line or two of dialogue.

Hopefully Croik or someone who can understand Japanese can give you a better description.

Chief Oldbagger

In the English advert for the game, when there's words flying across the screen, the word crossbow appears. Was one ever used?

And...
Spoiler: Slight Case 3 Spoiler
About the Bellboy being the Proto Badger: Is there any information as to why he isn't a bellboy anymore? Do you even get to speak to him?

Credits to Nadindi for both the avvie and sig!

Two week break!

nuuuuu, stoooooop

To Percei:

Spoiler: case 5
In the last case there is a Steel Samurai live event held and a Jammin Ninja one after it. You don't get to see any of the show or learn who played the Ninja.

To Capybara:

Spoiler:
Yes, there is a crossbow.

You get to talk to the Bellboy but it's not directly revealed that it is him. The only way you can tell is because of the way he talks. The same parent company that owned his hotel owns the park, so it's not a total surprise that he's working there.

ImageImage

Algebraic!

I'm trying not to spoil myself on anything major, so I'll have to keep a lookout for the brief Nick appearance.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Page 5 of 11 [ 407 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby