Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 3 of 7[ 272 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Re: Shi-Long Lang FanclubTopic%20Title

...like the scent of fresh lemon.

Yeah, he's a hot little thing.

jolti wrote:
M!lk Tea wrote:
Is it me or is it ridiculously hard to find fanfiction of this guy. Fanfiction.net hasn't even put ANY of the new AAI characters on the character list in Phoenix Wright Fanfiction.

It's not just you. I've had the same problem. And it also seems incredibly difficult to find decent fanart of him that doesn't also have Shih-na in it.(at least from pixiv)

I think the reason nobody is writing them yet is because he's kinda hard to write...people are influenced by the way an author writes a new character, so now the authornons of the kink meme (the ultimate source of PW fanfic) are waiting for someone to break the ice.

*raises hand* I promise to write fanfiction when I finish case 5!
Thank you to Zinle for the capeless Trucy
Sig by eliska

serpensortia wrote:
*raises hand* I promise to write fanfiction when I finish case 5!

As someone who doesn't write fanfic often (prob. once a year...it's an anual thing for me, I guess), I greatly salute you. So does the Kink Meme.

supportsandships wrote:
Yeah, he's a hot little thing.

jolti wrote:
M!lk Tea wrote:
Is it me or is it ridiculously hard to find fanfiction of this guy. Fanfiction.net hasn't even put ANY of the new AAI characters on the character list in Phoenix Wright Fanfiction.

It's not just you. I've had the same problem. And it also seems incredibly difficult to find decent fanart of him that doesn't also have Shih-na in it.(at least from pixiv)

I think the reason nobody is writing them yet is because he's kinda hard to write...people are influenced by the way an author writes a new character, so now the authornons of the kink meme (the ultimate source of PW fanfic) are waiting for someone to break the ice.

All the requests involving Agent Lang are left untouched. It's depressing.

accept no substitutes

M!lk Tea wrote:
All the requests involving Agent Lang are left untouched. It's depressing.

Very much so. I get all excited when I see a request involving him then seeing that it's not filled just makes it worse. Maybe I'll try my hand at a fic one of these days..

Mipeltaja = the real badass

Location: That one place. No, not that place, the other place.

GOOD NEWS, GUYS, I WROTE A FIC BUT FANFICTION.NET HAS A TWO-DAY WAITING PERIOD, SO NOBODY WILL BE ABLE TO READ MY EPIC TALE OF UNREQUITED LOVE UNTIL THEN.
Billie Jean is not my lover.

Seeing it as it is

Icarus wrote:
GOOD NEWS, GUYS, I WROTE A FIC BUT FANFICTION.NET HAS A TWO-DAY WAITING PERIOD, SO NOBODY WILL BE ABLE TO READ MY EPIC TALE OF UNREQUITED LOVE UNTIL THEN.

GREAT! WHAT'S THE TITLE? WHO ARE THE PAIRINGS(if there are any)? AND TELL ME IT'S ABOUT LANG AND HIS REASON FOR HAVING THOSE WEIRD SHADES! :yogi:
Irving wrote:
Don't push my buttons, Buttons!

HERE'S A QUICK SAMPLE SENTENCE TO WHET YOUR APPETITE:

Quote:
Shi-Long looked at Shih-na's ass and thought "DAMN! Dat ass," to himself, but he didn't say it out loud because he is a GENTLEMAN, and he does not say CRASS THOUGHTS aloud concerning a lady when THE AFOREMENTIONED LADY is within hearing distance.

Gotta wait a few days for the rest, but it's worth it! It's titled "Like Wolves"

Seeing it as it is

ROFLMAO! :gant: 'Kay! <--no pun intended :P
Irving wrote:

Secretary of Rainbows.

Hey, Hey guys. Shi-Long Lang is the Chinese reading of the Japanese Kanji for Courage Wolf.
Spoiler: Case 5

So yeah, I think it's fabulous that Shi-Long Lang's original character design was shirtless :D
And I think it would've still been awesome if he was shirtless with a feather boa covering the nipples(The second design).

I mean, come on! Screw X-shaped Sunglasses when you can also screw the shirts >:3

Oh gawd I sound so perverted XP I could only ever say this kind of stuff on the internet.
Kay had two daddies. Trucy had THREE daddies. Clearly Trucy is the winner.

Icarus wrote:

LANG ZI SAYS, "THE PEOPLE ON COURT RECORDS ARE SO COOL THAT THEY SHOULD SEE THE FANFICTION BEFORE ANYBODY ELSE."
Srsly. Why don't you post it here?

supportsandships wrote:

Does this mean that now everybody is going to write Shi-Long Lang exactly the same way I wrote him in my fic? Because I am going to abuse this power.

Spoiler: My dirty, dirty fanfiction
Shi-Long Lang and Shih-na were hangin' out, being rad, and all that kinda stuff.

Shi-Long looked at Shih-na's ass and thought "DAMN! Dat ass," to himself, but he didn't say it out loud because he is a GENTLEMAN, and he does not say CRASS THOUGHTS* aloud concerning a lady when THE AFOREMENTIONED LADY is within hearing distance. While Lang was having these CRASS THOUGHTS, Shih-na didn't really do anything, but she looked a lot like Lady Gaga.

Lang tried to think about what Shih-na was thinking, but he couldn't read her, couldn't read her, no he couldn't read-a her poker face. Her p-p-poker face, her p-poker face. So he poked her face. With his wang. ((Wang is slang for penis, just FYI, back to the fanfic already in progress --->)) Shi-Long Lang did not know what had come over him, but Shih-na knew what, or rather, who, had come all over her, IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

"Wow, Shi-Long," said Shih-na, "I did not know you felt that way about me." Shi-Long had known he felt that way about her, but it did not seem prudent to say so at that time. Then Shih-na kissed Shi-Long very deeply, which is kinda gross if you remember what happened just last paragraph. But maybe you are into that?!?!?! I'm not into that, but I don't judge.***

AND THEN THEY FUCKED. REAL DIRTY, LIKE WOLVES.

*Food for thought: You cannot spell "CRASS THOUGHTS" without "ASS THOUGHTS**," unless you are a poor speller, or maybe are writing in a different language.

**Are you thinking about an ass right now? I know I am!

***Haha, just kidding, I judge you. STOP READING MY FIC, RIGHT NOW.****

****AHH, YOU'RE STILL READING IT, GET THE FUCK OUT, CREEP-Os

Welp, that's the end of my fic, I hope you dirty bastids were able to get off while reading that, ~*~*~*~laterz~*~*~*~

Real men are gray-haired in their 20s.

Icarus wrote:
supportsandships wrote:

Does this mean that now everybody is going to write Shi-Long Lang exactly the same way I wrote him in my fic? Because I am going to abuse this power.

Shi-Long Lang and Shih-na were hangin' out, being rad, and all that kinda stuff.

Shi-Long looked at Shih-na's ass and thought "DAMN! Dat ass," to himself, but he didn't say it out loud because he is a GENTLEMAN, and he does not say CRASS THOUGHTS* aloud concerning a lady when THE AFOREMENTIONED LADY is within hearing distance. While Lang was having these CRASS THOUGHTS, Shih-na didn't really do anything, but she looked a lot like Lady Gaga.

Lang tried to think about what Shih-na was thinking, but he couldn't read her, couldn't read her, no he couldn't read-a her poker face. Her p-p-poker face, her p-poker face. So he poked her face. With his wang. ((Wang is slang for penis, just FYI, back to the fanfic already in progress --->)) Shi-Long Lang did not know what had come over him, but Shih-na knew what, or rather, who, had come all over her, IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

"Wow, Shi-Long," said Shih-na, "I did not know you felt that way about me." Shi-Long had known he felt that way about her, but it did not seem prudent to say so at that time. Then Shih-na kissed Shi-Long very deeply, which is kinda gross if you remember what happened just last paragraph. But maybe you are into that?!?!?! I'm not into that, but I don't judge.***

*Food for thought: You cannot spell "CRASS THOUGHTS" without "ASS THOUGHTS**," unless you are a poor speller, or maybe are writing in a different language.

Welp, that's the end of my fic, I hope you dirty bastids were able to get off while reading that, ~*~*~*~laterz~*~*~*~

Just wait and watch as this becomes reality... :gant:

Totally not my sig...

Icarus wrote:
supportsandships wrote:

xD That was made of awesome! Does this make is the first Agent Lang fanfiction?

Seeing it as it is

@____@

Okay I asked for fanfic love, not fanfic WANK!!! :beef:
Irving wrote:

Idol of Polar Bears

M!lk Tea wrote:
Icarus wrote:
supportsandships wrote:

xD That was made of awesome! Does this make is the first Agent Lang fanfiction?

I pulled a Calisto Yew laugh.

It seems that some people took issue with him and worried he'd be a jerk of a character. I was expecting flak, but I knew he was a winner as soon as he exchanged business cards with Edgeworth.

Kýrie eléison

I would definitely like to see Shi-Long Lang return one day in a future AA installment. It was amusing how the men under his command were practically a Shi-Long Lang cheer-leading squad. :P
Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher (1788-1860) wrote:
Suffering by nature or chance never seems so painful as suffering inflicted on us by the arbitrary will of another.

Lang Zi says: I Love Shi-Long Lang

Icarus wrote:

I choked on water while laughing at this, I love the Lady Gaga refrence. Though I was expecting a story not a short smex story, but still funny as hell.
ImageImage

Arti_Rei wrote:
@____@

Okay I asked for fanfic love, not fanfic WANK!!! :beef:

Uh, this is fanfic love, if you can't see that Shi-Long and Shih-na care deeply for each other, then you are not reading my fic correctly! They are not having sex, they are making love! There is a difference! My fanfiction is a deep study of the human condition, not some valueless smut!

If you guys can't handle my MATURE and ADULT themes, maybe I'll just write another fanfiction where none of that happens. Will you be happy then?

But we love your fanfiction! D: I have a question where are you going to post this when your are allowed to post fanfics on fanfiction.net? Last time I checked they haven't added the characters from AAI to the Phoenix Wright character list.

Secretary of Rainbows.

Umm... Fanfiction.net doesn't allow people to post sex scenes =(
As amazing and awesome as that is. It's too cool and mature and adult for Fanfiction.net. Which doesn't allow anything more then implying that they made love at some point that isn't stated.

So anyways. Shi-Long Lang is Courage wolf :D
Kay had two daddies. Trucy had THREE daddies. Clearly Trucy is the winner.

Seeing it as it is

Icarus wrote:
Uh, this is fanfic love, if you can't see that Shi-Long and Shih-na care deeply for each other, then you are not reading my fic correctly! They are not having sex, they are making love! There is a difference! My fanfiction is a deep study of the human condition, not some valueless smut!

If you guys can't handle my MATURE and ADULT themes, maybe I'll just write another fanfiction where none of that happens. Will you be happy then?

It ain't smut, man! But I was reading something close to it :adrian:

Anyway, FFnet's not updating the PW character base anytime soon(or maybe next week), so I guess you can post that here for now.
Irving wrote:

Idol of Polar Bears

Jeshi wrote:
As amazing and awesome as that is. It's too cool and mature and adult for Fanfiction.net. Which doesn't allow anything more then implying that they made love at some point that isn't stated.

Actually, I've read a few fanfics from there that have gone as far as
Spoiler: NSFW!?
dudes sticking their phallic parts into males and females.

I don't read much fanfiction so there might be much more explicit material that I'm not aware of.

Spoiler: SHI-LONG LANG AND THE WOLF DETECTIVE
SHI-LONG LANG AND THE WOLF DETECTIVE
~~~~~~~~~~~~CHAPTER ONE~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shi-Long Lang had a new idea to improve the law enforcement in Zheng Fa, and he was bursting with excitement as he strode through the doors purposefully. He had extensively studied the writings of Lang Zi and had come to the conclusion that in order to flourish, the Criminal Affairs of Zheng Fa needed some mother-freakin' wolves. After all, in the writings of Lang Zi, Shi-Long had found the phrase "It is the responsibility of the noble wolf leader to protect his pack," so obviously, what Zheng Fa needed was a WOLF DETECTIVE, HELL YEAH.

Following Agent Lang through the doors was a wolf named "Zhen Hu." Zhen Hu did not know he was about to become Zheng Fa's very first wolf detective, but he was still very excited, because he had seen a squirrel on his way into the building. Zhen Hu's tongue lolled out of the side of his mouth and his tail started wagging as he thought about chasing the squirrel.

"Number ones!" yelled Lang, instantly getting the attention of everyone in the room. "I'd like you to meet Wolf Detective number one, Zhen Hu!"

Agent number one looked over at Zhen Hu. "Aw, man, Shi-Long," he said, "I thought we agreed that all that wolf stuff in Lang Zi's writing was metaphorical."

"That's right!" replied Lang, "It was all a metaphor for wolf detectives!" ((Shi-Long Lang did not really "get" the concept of metaphors.))

Agent number one knew when not to pursue an argument with Lang. A different number one scratched Zhen Hu behind the ears while several number ones looked on in mild amusement. Zhen Hu smelled beef jerky.

"What are you waiting for, men?" asked Lang, "Shouldn't you be getting number one here a new badge and gun?"

Number one looked puzzled. "He's a wolf, sir. He can't shoot a gun and he has nowhere to carry his badge."

"Well, then you'd better get him a coat to carry his badge and a holster for his gun. We can't just not let him carry them!" replied Shi-Long, "For it is written by Lang Zi, 'The leader of the pack treats even the lowliest wolf as his own brother,' and I know I would let my brother carry a badge and gun if he were an officer of the law!"

The office erupted into cheers. Zhen Hu scratched behind his ears with his leg. He hadn't been this excited since the referee the next town over realized that there was nothing in the rulebook that said a wolf couldn't play basketball. Lost in thought, Zhen Hu barely noticed as number one slapped a stylish dark gray trenchcoat on his back, pinned a badge to the front chest pocket, and stashed a gun (safety on, of course) in one of the hidden inside pockets.

As he snapped out of his reverie, Zhen Hu was overwhelmed with joy and gratitude. He reached into his inner pocket, pulled out a pair of sunglasses, and slid them over his eyes. None of the number ones were sure just how he was able to do that with his paws. ((IMPORTANT NOTE: At the exact same time that Zhen Hu was putting on his sunglasses, the riff from "Wild Thing" was playing on a nearby radio.))

WELL, THAT'S THE STORY OF HOW ZHEN HU WAS ACCEPTED INTO THE RANKS OF THE ZHENG FA POLICE DEPARTMENT. STAY TUNED FOR MORE EXCITING ADVENTURES OF SHI-LONG LANG AND ZHEN HU!

Next chapter: Shi-Long and Hu bust up a drug ring!

Seeing it as it is

^HOMG I LOVE YOU! *O*

Now THAT'S Lang love. >3

*starts sewing up a Zhen Hu plushie*
Irving wrote:

All your Kittens are Belong to me!

Icarus wrote:
<Story>

...That...Was...EPIC. Made me laugh from the start to the end. Seriously, Imagine a rep button because I am metaphorically pressing the button for you :D
And about Lang, I liked him as a charater after the first couple encounters, I didn't like him, Until he said to his Sub's that they are ALL number one and from then on the way he acted was just simply awesome. Also, When I found his named meant "Wolf" I thought this made him even more awesome since I'm a slight fan of wolves :phoenix:

Back to the story however, Can't wait for the next chapter. Any chance of PM'ing me when you've written it so I can read it :D

Real men are gray-haired in their 20s.

Jeshi wrote:

Better check again. The default rating for fanfiction.net's search function is K->T. Change it to M and then you'll find the steamy stuff... :gant:

...Albeit nothing to do with Shi-Long Lang. As others have said, none of the AAI characters have been added yet.

Totally not my sig...

Icarus wrote:

Shi-Long Lang had a new idea to improve the law enforcement in Zheng Fa, and he was bursting with excitement as he strode through the doors purposefully. He had extensively studied the writings of Lang Zi and had come to the conclusion that in order to flourish, the Criminal Affairs of Zheng Fa needed some mother-freakin' wolves. After all, in the writings of Lang Zi, Shi-Long had found the phrase "It is the responsibility of the noble wolf leader to protect his pack," so obviously, what Zheng Fa needed was a WOLF DETECTIVE, HELL YEAH.

Following Agent Lang through the doors was a wolf named "Zhen Hu." Zhen Hu did not know he was about to become Zheng Fa's very first wolf detective, but he was still very excited, because he had seen a squirrel on his way into the building. Zhen Hu's tongue lolled out of the side of his mouth and his tail started wagging as he thought about chasing the squirrel.

"Number ones!" yelled Lang, instantly getting the attention of everyone in the room. "I'd like you to meet Wolf Detective number one, Zhen Hu!"

Agent number one looked over at Zhen Hu. "Aw, man, Shi-Long," he said, "I thought we agreed that all that wolf stuff in Lang Zi's writing was metaphorical."

"That's right!" replied Lang, "It was all a metaphor for wolf detectives!" ((Shi-Long Lang did not really "get" the concept of metaphors.))

Agent number one knew when not to pursue an argument with Lang. A different number one scratched Zhen Hu behind the ears while several number ones looked on in mild amusement. Zhen Hu smelled beef jerky.

"What are you waiting for, men?" asked Lang, "Shouldn't you be getting number one here a new badge and gun?"

Number one looked puzzled. "He's a wolf, sir. He can't shoot a gun and he has nowhere to carry his badge."

"Well, then you'd better get him a coat to carry his badge and a holster for his gun. We can't just not let him carry them!" replied Shi-Long, "For it is written by Lang Zi, 'The leader of the pack treats even the lowliest wolf as his own brother,' and I know I would let my brother carry a badge and gun if he were an officer of the law!"

The office erupted into cheers. Zhen Hu scratched behind his ears with his leg. He hadn't been this excited since the referee the next town over realized that there was nothing in the rulebook that said a wolf couldn't play basketball. Lost in thought, Zhen Hu barely noticed as number one slapped a stylish dark gray trenchcoat on his back, pinned a badge to the front chest pocket, and stashed a gun (safety on, of course) in one of the hidden inside pockets.

As he snapped out of his reverie, Zhen Hu was overwhelmed with joy and gratitude. He reached into his inner pocket, pulled out a pair of sunglasses, and slid them over his eyes. None of the number ones were sure just how he was able to do that with his paws. ((IMPORTANT NOTE: At the exact same time that Zhen Hu was putting on his sunglasses, the riff from "Wild Thing" was playing on a nearby radio.))

WELL, THAT'S THE STORY OF HOW ZHEN HU WAS ACCEPTED INTO THE RANKS OF THE ZHENG FA POLICE DEPARTMENT. STAY TUNED FOR MORE EXCITING ADVENTURES OF SHI-LONG LANG AND ZHEN HU!

<3
My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over

Icarus wrote:

I LOVE YOU.

call me crazy

Holy crap I love this guy. At first when I saw his art I was like "wow imma haet on this muthafucka" but then when he finally spoke in-game I killed myself silly.

I mean his first lines were practically bashing Edgeworth/Gumshoe and I kinda peed myself when I realized he just called Gumshoe "comic relief" ffffff (poor thing always gets the end of it! :sadshoe: )

A jerk? Pretty much. But badass.

Guess what just went live!

Seeing it as it is

^ YAAAAAAAAY \(^O^)/
Irving wrote:

キラキラ ♥

I love this guys attitude and theme music. That's enough! He's one hell of a antagonist to!

Ace Ancestor

Do you guys think he made a big enough impression to come back in later games?
I certainly hope so!
You can quote me on that!

Kýrie eléison

Lang Zi wrote:
Do you guys think he made a big enough impression to come back in later games?

Shi-Song Lang's reappearance in a future GK installment is all but inevitable. The real question is if he'll cross over to the main GS franchise, which could happen if the writers created a reason for Interpol to handle the investigation of a crime scene instead of the local authorities. In any event, I will endorse his return in a future game. :karma:
Suffering by nature or chance never seems so painful as suffering inflicted on us by the arbitrary will of another.

Last edited by Cohdopia Over All on Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ich liebe dich, baby~

Court-Records Character Page wrote:
Originally the designer wanted him to be shirtless, but was told no. So he gave Lang a feather boa, figuring that if his nipples were covered that would make it okay, but it didn't. He even tried to justify it by saying Lang was in astronomy club in high school, and he wanted to show off the 7 scars on his chest that make up the constellation Orion. The director did not buy that either.

The other fight was over Lang's X-shaped sunglasses. Iwamoto originally made a character with two eyepatches when he first joined Capcom, but had no game to put it in. He tried to implement it into Daryan's design in AJ but Takumi said no. He fought to put them on Lang, suggesting that maybe he had an X shaped scar on his forehead that needed to be covered, but that idea was denied. In the end he said, "Okay, I'll give him a shirt, just let me use the glasses!" and it was allowed so Lang could have a dramatic sunglass removal sprite. (Magazine interview)

y u do dis capcom

Seeing it as it is

^Looooool :gant: Do you think that'd get past the censorship? Or that the female players would be able to continue playing the game and instead, just saving the part where Lang takes his glasses off and NEVER leave that segment?
Irving wrote:

Kýrie eléison

If there was one thing that I regretted about Shi-Song Lang's character arc, it's that:

Spoiler: "Backstory Spoilers"
...the prosecutor who dishonored Lang's family by forging evidence was never encountered whatsoever. We needed more information about the circumstances that led to the downfall of the House of Lang, and more importantly, we as players needed some way to get our revenge on this prosecutor ourselves. I seriously hope we get this opportunity in GK2.

Icarus wrote:

ILU.
Nii wrote:
Court-Records Character Page wrote:
Originally the designer wanted him to be shirtless, but was told no. So he gave Lang a feather boa, figuring that if his nipples were covered that would make it okay, but it didn't. He even tried to justify it by saying Lang was in astronomy club in high school, and he wanted to show off the 7 scars on his chest that make up the constellation Orion. The director did not buy that either.

The other fight was over Lang's X-shaped sunglasses. Iwamoto originally made a character with two eyepatches when he first joined Capcom, but had no game to put it in. He tried to implement it into Daryan's design in AJ but Takumi said no. He fought to put them on Lang, suggesting that maybe he had an X shaped scar on his forehead that needed to be covered, but that idea was denied. In the end he said, "Okay, I'll give him a shirt, just let me use the glasses!" and it was allowed so Lang could have a dramatic sunglass removal sprite. (Magazine interview)

y u do dis capcom

D:
Page 3 of 7 [ 272 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby