Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 1 of 7[ 269 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Franziska in AAI *Full game spoilers*Topic%20Title

FINE

Ok, so Fran is my favorite character, and in AAI you can see more of her, she can even be your assistant.

Young!Franny is the most cute character ever. Do you agree? Seeing her interact with Edgeworth, the height jokes, funny as hell.
Before playing AAI, I knew that she was going to appear, but when she arrived the Airport, I just screamed of joy.
Also, I keep wondering why she doesn't whip women. :whip:

So, how about you? How do you feel about Franziska in AAI? :no-no:
Re: Franziska in AAI *Full game spoilers*Topic%20Title

Mipeltaja = the real badass

Location: That one place. No, not that place, the other place.

Auraion wrote:

Well, you should try to detect it. It's not too late.

also, yeah, Franziska is awesome, she has some of the best lines with Edgeworth, especially when they're both Young. I think it would be great if you played a flashback or case-within-a-case as her in the next game.
Billie Jean is not my lover.

FINE

Icarus wrote:
Auraion wrote:

Is that what I'm thinking?

Icarus wrote:
also, yeah, Franziska is awesome, she has some of the best lines with Edgeworth, especially when they're both Young. I think it would be great if you played a flashback or case-within-a-case as her in the next game.

YES that would be epic.

Mipeltaja = the real badass

Location: That one place. No, not that place, the other place.

Auraion wrote:
Icarus wrote:
Auraion wrote:

Is that what I'm thinking?

Are you thinking that you should whip it? Into shape?
Billie Jean is not my lover.

Young Franny is win. I can see she didn't change that much years later.

Auraion wrote:
She's whipped Lotta Hart plenty of times in JFA.

Zzzz

QBnoYouko wrote:

Not sure she counts...

Do you smell what the Jacques is cookin?

Lotta's a tough ol' southern gal, she can take it.

Anyway, I loved Franziska in this game. I've always liked her but the interactions and chemistry with Edgeworth and her really make me like her character on a whole new level.

Auraion wrote:

I REALLY wanted her to whip Cammy XD

I loved little Fran. At first I was like "oh fuck off and shut up" but she's SO CUTE. I love how she doesn't like to ask for stuff like the swiss roll, she hints instead XD!
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

The cape is self-fluttering

Ah, um... eh? wrote:
QBnoYouko wrote:

Not sure she counts...

She's also whipped Maya and "Ini Miney."
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Yay! Franziska is my favorite character and I was so happy about how many "screen time" she has in AAI! *__* Young Franny was one of the most adorable things I've ever seen, I want to adopt her and take home!~ xDD Her interacting with Edgeworth with all that passion to overcome him in every way is really funny and cute. x3

Also, is anyone else found hilarious how much she pays attention to flowers, grandfather clock, the room's design and all the pretty things? I love how she suddenly started to discuss it with Edgeworth in the middle of investigation. x)

Auraion wrote:

I think that the only whipping taboo for her is elders, because of her good manners (well, except the Judge). x)
She is just more careful with whipping women because.. you know, not so many of them would endure that peacefully like men do. That could end with a catfight. xD

FINE

.:looby:. wrote:
Auraion wrote:

She couldn't because she was hypnotized by Cammy's boobs
Me too.
Adrian in black wrote:
Ah, um... eh? wrote:
QBnoYouko wrote:

Not sure she counts...

Ini is annoying, but why would she whip maya?

So, have you noticed that she says "fool" less than the other games?

Ahh...Coffee...

Auraion wrote:

Yeah, I noticed that. Another thing I noticed is that she addressees people by their first and last name less often.
Click my sig to see my YouTube channel! AA music is found here!
CarChaseCityMan and Arkillian's son, Franzika Von ehmpke5 ,Lida_Rose and angel_of_nature's brother.
"If you don't have any shadows, then you're not standing in the light."

I noticed that too. The first time Franziska said, "Miles," I literally went O_O. She called him by his first name, and not even Larry does that. In a professional setting, I thought she would've at least called him by his last name. I find it really cute and endearing that she's the only character in the entire game who actually calls him Miles (unless I'm forgetting someone).

Auraion wrote:
Adrian in black wrote:
Ah, um... eh? wrote:

Not sure she counts...

Ini is annoying, but why would she whip maya?

She was probably in a bad mood about her lack of a perfect win record. It seemed everyone got it at least once in 2-3. :ka-whip:
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Meenyman wrote:
Auraion wrote:

Yeah, I noticed that. Another thing I noticed is that she addressees people by their first and last name less often.

I think that's because most of times she's more calmer then in previous games. She was usually pissed off around Phoenix and others, but Edgeworth seem to have good influence on her - she starts thinking more about how overcome him in something then whipping everybody around and call them foolish fools. xD

Aevitas wrote:
I noticed that too. The first time Franziska said, "Miles," I literally went O_O. She called him by his first name, and not even Larry does that. In a professional setting, I thought she would've at least called him by his last name. I find it really cute and endearing that she's the only character in the entire game who actually calls him Miles (unless I'm forgetting someone).

It's natural to call a person, who you consider as your brother by his first name. =) She calls him by full name to tease him, and just "Miles" in usual conversation. But I also find it cute, yes. :3

Deputy of Self-Esteem

With regards to Franny whipping woman, to be honest, she's done it. As mentioned earlier, she whipped Lotta a bunch of times, she also whipped Adrian in 2-4 in her short part one scene if memory serves.

But she's also got unwritten rules about whipping. She never once whipped Bikini or Acro. They have physical problems, and it's not in good taste to whip those. Pearl is a frail little girl. There's nothing funny about whipping her.

Franny's chances of whipping a person are directly tied to their comedic nature and physical state. Butz, Moe, Lotta, Edgeworth, they're all funny and in good health. That's grounds right there for her to go whippy whip on.

Also, check out the Characters page. There's a sizable difference with the Male to Female ratio. It's only natural that she'd be whipping guys more.

But anyways, back to why I was going to post in the first place.

Right now, I think Franny is one of the best Defense Aids. Pearl and Maya've only ever been good for summoning Mia; and once summoned she doesn't do much. In fact, the lot of Aids, Diego, Kristoph, Phoenix, Maggey, and Trucy to an extent don't do much to help the case along.

What I found made Franny special, in GK1-4 in particular, was how she, unwittingly at least, helped the case along with her jousting with Edgeworth. When Franny argues her case about the murder, it is exactly as it appears, at least to her. Franny being on the ball about the case gives Edgeworth a detailed excuse to take his 'Logic' mode to the next level. But instead of joining simple ideas, he's able to debate the situation, and counter point Franny's deductions. Even if Franny fails, she actually does more to actively move the case forward then most of the Aids before her. I now have genuine respect for her character.

And for reference, the only aids I've actually found useful were Kay, Ema and Grossburg. Kay has little Thief and that's fairly self explanatory why I think she's useful. Ema has her bag of investigative tools in GS1-5, which is also self explanatory. Grossburg, less obviously, is the only aid that left mid trial to go do research, and bring back evidence.

You could actually also make a case for Gumshoe being a good aid, as he's the only one legally allowed to tamper with the crime scene; Except, well, tampering with the crime scene hasn't stopped Phoenix or Apollo ever.
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump

Spoiler:
I think she's growing out of calling people fools all the time. She did it less in T&T, and even less in GK Case 2, but she does it plenty in Case 4.

Another good reason not to hit Bikini-she's a nun. No matter what religion you are, hitting a nun is (pardon the pun) bad karma. Franziska only hits people she can intimidate, and when someone isn't going to put up with it, she hits someone else instead. That's why she hits Phoenix instead of Pearl and Godot or Edgeworth and Gumshoe instead of

Spoiler:
Callisto Yew and Detective Badd. I think she's actually scared of Badd. The first time they met, it probably looked to her like he was pulling a gun out when he got out the mirror.

Too bad she didn't grow bold enough to smack her jerkass father a few times.

Consider this puzzle solved.

Wooster wrote:
Right now, I think Franny is one of the best Defense Aids. Pearl and Maya've only ever been good for summoning Mia; and once summoned she doesn't do much. In fact, the lot of Aids, Diego, Kristoph, Phoenix, Maggey, and Trucy to an extent don't do much to help the case along.

What I found made Franny special, in GK1-4 in particular, was how she, unwittingly at least, helped the case along with her jousting with Edgeworth. When Franny argues her case about the murder, it is exactly as it appears, at least to her. Franny being on the ball about the case gives Edgeworth a detailed excuse to take his 'Logic' mode to the next level. But instead of joining simple ideas, he's able to debate the situation, and counter point Franny's deductions. Even if Franny fails, she actually does more to actively move the case forward then most of the Aids before her. I now have genuine respect for her character.

And for reference, the only aids I've actually found useful were Kay, Ema and Grossburg. Kay has little Thief and that's fairly self explanatory why I think she's useful. Ema has her bag of investigative tools in GS1-5, which is also self explanatory. Grossburg, less obviously, is the only aid that left mid trial to go do research, and bring back evidence.

You could actually also make a case for Gumshoe being a good aid, as he's the only one legally allowed to tamper with the crime scene; Except, well, tampering with the crime scene hasn't stopped Phoenix or Apollo ever.

If it weren't for Mia, Phoenix would have lost A LOT of cases. Maggey reminded Phoenix how to be a lawyer when he had amnesia. In 4-2, Trucy is the first one to notice that Stickler witnessed the crime from the north, and in 4-3 she notices that the crimes were comitted according to the lyrics of "The Guitar's Serenade". As for Phoenix... He helped 1-1 through 3-5 to move along He pretty much solved 4-1. Apollo was just standing at the defense bench, following allong with Phoenix's "game". In my opinion, they all help the case move along, except for Kristoph, who probably didn't want the trial to progress, and Diego, who just stands there and looks cool.

Asian

I loved everything about Franziska in this game... except the fact she looked cross-eyed a lot through the game. It drove me bananas...
I ship Phoenix and Edgeworth and Phoenix and Iris.

FINE

Haha I love when missile arrives, and how Franziska says something like "You're a good boy, better that someone I know"
I think Franziska needs more love, she must adopt that dog. Franny likes Missile, maybe because Manfred never let her have a dog.
Oh, wait, Fran's niece has a dog, but that doesn't count.

She just can't have a pet because she's always traveling and have no time to take care of it. TT

Satoshi wrote:
She just can't have a pet because she's always traveling and have no time to take care of it. TT

She can have a pet rock.

She can just pretend it's part of the evidence.

...NAILED IT

Deputy of Self-Esteem

Mask*DeMasque wrote:
If it weren't for Mia, Phoenix would have lost A LOT of cases. Maggey reminded Phoenix how to be a lawyer when he had amnesia. In 4-2, Trucy is the first one to notice that Stickler witnessed the crime from the north, and in 4-3 she notices that the crimes were comitted according to the lyrics of "The Guitar's Serenade". As for Phoenix... He helped 1-1 through 3-5 to move along He pretty much solved 4-1. Apollo was just standing at the defense bench, following allong with Phoenix's "game". In my opinion, they all help the case move along, except for Kristoph, who probably didn't want the trial to progress, and Diego, who just stands there and looks cool.

With regards to Mia, she did help bag White in 1-2; and she did help the police save Maya in 2-4. But with the vast majority of cases; And the cases in GS3 in particular, where she has an opportunity to take on Godot with whom we had all flash back build up between those two, she did nothing. NOTHING. GS3 was practically her story, and when it came time for her to shine, she didn't.

Maggey I considered useless because she's a witness to her own murder trial, and didn't offer anything useful in her own defense.

With Trucy and Wright. I admit I was a bit short sighted. Well played. They still aren't my favorite aids, but they do have their points.

Aevitas wrote:

Redd White.

But it can hardly be considered cute or endearing when he does it.

...or can it
Adrian in black wrote:
Satoshi wrote:

She can have a pet rock.

Why do I think this would be the funniest thing ever.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Adrian in black wrote:
Satoshi wrote:

She can have a pet rock.

Hmm... well...

If for some reason her whip broke, she could use the rock on incompetents, and then later, in private, praise it for its usefulness.

...NAILED IT

Adrian in black wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Adrian in black wrote:
She can have a pet rock.

Hmm... well...

If for some reason her whip broke, she could use the rock on incompetents, and then later, in private, praise it for its usefulness.

You people have great imagination. xD It would be funny if somebody would accidentally saw her doing that. xDD
Besides, once she said something about her whip has it's own personality, so I wouldn't be surprised much if she talks with it sometimes. x)))

FINE

Adrian in black wrote:
Satoshi wrote:

She can have a pet rock.

Maybe her pet rock (or seashell?) is named nick
Spoiler:

I LOVE AAI! It keeps making my headcanon actual canon. First we find out Franziska has a secret sweet tooth, now she likes dogs? I can see her carrying around the most evil, obnoxious, yappy dachshund in the world for some reason. And it wears a sweater.

Noo, she should have a dobermann! She would look awesome with it! **

Deputy of Self-Esteem

Hmm, I'd go with a German Shepherd. Extremely loyal and protective dogs, and a favorite of police. Plus, as I live on a sheep herding farm, I'm biased toward herding breeds. Although a doberman is a nice selection for her.

I think of Phoenix the dog as being a very large but kinda goofy German shepard. Too bad we didn't get to see Pess in this game. I can see "Auntie Franziska" spoiling him/her worse than Edgeworth.

FINE

A little comic:
"Franziska's Repressed memories."
Spoiler:

lmao Auraion HAHAHAHAHA

As for Franny's dog, I think she'd have a whippet 8D

I always wanted to see her with one after she mentioned it in T&T* XD

*I think that happened anyway..

Auraion wrote:
A little comic:
Spoiler:

Epic :D

...NAILED IT

Auraion wrote:

IIRC, it's implied she did off-screen, or at least Edgeworth wonders how she got any info out of her. And then I think the other times she doesn't whip Cammy is so Edgeworth can bitch about her not doing so, more than because she won't.

POLLY WANN-AQUITTAL

Auraion wrote:
A little comic:
Spoiler:

LOL you win a :cookie:.... this would explain why she is so bitter towards everybody.

anyway..... Does anyone else find it odd that Franziska is the daughter of Manfred Von Karma, even though the age difference between them is almost 50 years? Makes me wonder if she was adopted. I just replayed 1-4 from PWAA after beating AAI. Manfred at some point in that case mentions that he has a grand-daughter. Apparently there is much more to the Von Karma family than has been revealed. :eh?:
SQUUAAAAAWWK!!!!!

mdquak wrote:
anyway..... Does anyone else find it odd that Franziska is the daughter of Manfred Von Karma, even though the age difference between them is almost 50 years? Makes me wonder if she was adopted.

It's not unusual for old men to get women pregnant, his wife is probably just a bit younger than him :yogi:

FINE

mdquak wrote:
anyway..... Does anyone else find it odd that Franziska is the daughter of Manfred Von Karma, even though the age difference between them is almost 50 years? Makes me wonder if she was adopted.

It's not unusual for old men to get women pregnant, his wife is probably just a bit younger than him :yogi:

They never say anything about fran's mom, do they? I dunno why I'm thinking that she was 18 when her first daughter was born.

(Sp)ace Detective

Auraion wrote:
A little comic:
Spoiler:

You, my good sir, are a genius.
Spoiler: Case 4
Yeah, that part made me go "Are you serious, Mr. von Karma?" Him treating Edgey badly makes sense him since we know his real intentions, but when he said to Franzy "I'll consider it" I was like "Someone's not getting a Father's Day card this year..."

Auraion wrote:
mdquak wrote:

They never say anything about fran's mom, do they? I dunno why I'm thinking that she was 18 when her first daughter was born.

I always thought of Franziska as an illegitimate child for some reason. Mainly because I don't see Manfred being the "committed relationship" type.
Read my fic(s)!
Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:
We have no dreams at all or interesting ones. We should learn to be awake the same way — not at all or in an interesting manner.

KingRaptor wrote:
Auraion wrote:

I always thought of Franziska as an illegitimate child for some reason. Mainly because I don't see Manfred being the "committed relationship" type.

Really? I figured the opposite. I'd think that having a wife and kids would be his vision of a "perfect" home life.

Page 1 of 7 [ 269 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby