Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

How does this lead to Gyakuten 4?*Major Spoilers*Topic%20Title

Coffee-addict

I know this is a stupid question to ask. But I was wondering while watching the credits and the last scene how Edgeworth goes on his separate path.

Any ideas?

I only got one
Spoiler:
There was this one time when the Judge was overhearing that Edgeworth and Kay is forming a detective agency? Not sure but if thats how Edgeworth's legacy turns out then how come he doesn't show up in Gyakuten 4?
:edgeworth: :eh?:
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over
Re: How does this lead to Gyakuten 4?*Major Spoilers*Topic%20Title

Consider this puzzle solved.

G0dot wrote:
I know this is a stupid question to ask. But I was wondering while watching the credits and the last scene how Edgeworth goes on his separate path.

Any ideas?

I only got one
Spoiler:
There was this one time when the Judge was overhearing that Edgeworth and Kay is forming a detective agency? Not sure but if thats how Edgeworth's legacy turns out then how come he doesn't show up in Gyakuten 4?

Spoiler:
The Judge said he heard that "Mr. Edgeworth joined up with a thief to become a detective". He never mentioned anything about a detective agency; he meant that Edgeworth joined up with Kay and investigated cases. So, no, Edgeworth never opened a detective agency, and he never went on any "seperate path". I would guess that he's still a prosecutor when GS4 takes place.

Say, that reminds me of a puzzle! Have you ever heard this one, Luke?

Mask*DeMasque wrote:
G0dot wrote:

Any ideas?

I only got one
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
The Judge said he heard that "Mr. Edgeworth joined up with a thief to become a detective". He never mentioned anything about a detective agency; he meant that Edgeworth joined up with Kay and investigated cases. So, no, Edgeworth never opened a detective agency, and he never went on any "seperate path". I would guess that he's still a prosecutor when GS4 takes place.

i noticed this.... it's a good theory.
Sig.

Thing is, though, in Apollo Justice, Ema mentions something about how she wanted to become a scientific investigator so she could help someone who is no longer practicing law. I forget the exact quote - I want to say it was in either 4-2 or 4-3 that she mentions it, but she's incredibly vague about it, even despite the fact that she really doesn't need to be if we assume she's talking about Phoenix. But then, looking back at 1-5, she's pretty obviously an Edgeworth fangirl, which is only reinforced in AAI.
"Overall, I give it an eight out of ten, but only because it was made in China, and I am terrified of their government."

prosecuting never looked so good ;)

:holdit: At the end of AAI they obviously had the sequel in mind and set up the ending as a segway so they could execute it.
But in terms of continuity, Edgeworth was probably not in AJ because of two reasons. 1 Like in JFA, T&T and AAI he might have been abroad (In AAI he said he was studying foreign legal systems, and in JFA and T&T it isn't specified, but says he was abroad.) Plus in the short span that AJ takes place in its fully possible that he is still a prosecutor and away either researching, or on business.

The second reason could be that he's still in the country on business but is not scheduled for any of Apollo's trials, kinda like when Edgeworth was able to call in Franzisca as a prosecutor, who knows if Kristoph had not manipulated it so that Klavier and Apollo would face off, minus the first case with the mandatory Payne tutorial case.

Its never outright said that phoenix had lost contact with any of his friends from the previous game (The only one he mentions is Maya, when he says he got the magatama from a dear friend. this makes him sound distant, but this may only be because Maya is now the Kurain master and has to fulfill her duties.) and with the limited number of times he is seen you never know if during his off screen time he talks to them. (who gave him all the gifts in the hospital huh?)
You never know wether Edgeworth, Maya, Pearl or franzisca will appear in AJ2 as an older version.

There is my arguement, and my evidence to back it up :godot: :takethat:
When life gives you lemons, leave them and get a lollipop instead.

CHOO CHOO! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE EXPRESS!
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby