Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Eagle River

Page 27 of 27[ 1053 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27

Re: The LAWYERMAN! ProjectTopic%20Title

What is my liiiife?!?

You can chat. Or you can draw :) You don't has to draw, but you can watch people draw in front of your eyes! :3

Also, can we finalize if "THE PAYNE" is Winston's official supername? XD I have this picture just rotting around and I can't upload it until I know for sure...
My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over

What is my liiiife?!?

It is. I can't see him as anything else. :3

Edit: Also, P-Chat should be back in about 30 mins, hopefully. :)

YAY

P-chat is so epic. XD
My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over

What is my liiiife?!?

We should be doing more L-Man stuff on it though :D I mean, Kirby is awesome and everything, but part of the reason we got this for is cool L-Man pics. Like CITRO! And um. BRUSHEL AND HART SHIPPING! :3

Edit: It's back already :D Get to B&H Love art! You know you wants it! *Arrow'd!*

Spoiler: The days of their youth...

What is my liiiife?!?

Hello my dear friends and colleagues.

Yesterday was fairly... ugly, and I'd like to take the time now to apologise for any offence or upset I may have caused you. :( Sorry guys, I was being a burk. I guess I don't too well under pressure . XD

It has pinpointed some things though that need attention though, mainly two things. Firstly, we need a better way to contribute and to let everyone's voice be heard; Ceres is working on this :) Secondly, there are some policies that the head staff (Ceres, Doc and Me) need to agree on, so we can present them to you and see your views. Top of the agenda are the content ratings of the project, and the status of possible ships. My view on these is that we should be aiming for a PG-13 to R rating (Including the paintchat) and that we should refrain from pairings, with a few exceptions. Both are for the same reason, that we shouldn't piss people off and split the community because there's something that they disagree with. AA relies on allowing people to have their own opinions over shipping, so should we. :)

I'd say

Aaaw, Gerk it's fine, forget about it.
Let's see, remember kids, this is a group project, so if multiple people feel strongly about something, even the "staff" can't dispute it.
Last time i checked, its' a democracy.

Now then, PG13 rating huh? ...but but, japanese guy Good drawing skills!, albeit Pervy :3 .

Hmm, First thing on the agenda would be updating the Wiki, Let's see some profiles people, if those who created the characters don't start (on at least a small summary) of their creations in one week from now. THEN they are free to be edited by all/. This also means story/character wise is up for grabs as well. Hopefully this'l weed out those who have been non active for quite some time.

Also; been working on something :3, not done mind you, needs at least 50% more work. ( Yes, FF I stole your idea inspired me. )
Spoiler:

What is my liiiife?!?

It depends if the staff feel just as strongly the other way. Then you compromise! :3 Really though, if there's any big disagreements then you have to compromise, staff or not.

You sure this is a democracy though? XD I thought this was representation. XD

Ceres wrote:
Also; been working on something :3, not done mind you, needs at least 50% more work. ( Yes, FF I stole your idea inspired me. )
Spoiler:

......................I think I just died. XDDDD

What is my liiiife?!?

It's wonderful :3 Looks realistic too. BIFF! POW!

Judi Shall, Ace Detective

Citro vs TEH PAYNE for the win. :3

Also, ratings for paintchat would be nice~. PG-13? Yes. NC-17? Noooo. :keiko:

About the Wiki, can we prehaps trust one person to take care of the backgrounds of characters we created if we are unable to do so ourselves? An example: I have a wedding or funeral etc. I need to attend and I'm unable to update my character's page for awhile. I ask another member of the project to update the things I tell them to while I'm gone, but I still control the editing of my page once I get back. Yay or Nay?
Avatar by the lovely Vicki/Base by CHAMA

FOXHOUND: Join the Revolution!
Follow That Gunshot Sound: An AU!AA Fic

What is my liiiife?!?

Just Archiving the Topic. Save your posts and move to the new one! (I'll just move Mezzo's post over)
Page 27 of 27 [ 1053 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Eagle River