Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Eagle River

Page 5 of 26[ 1024 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 26  Next

Re: Pretty Super Magical Girl Makoto And Friends!Topic%20Title

e × e = e²

Maybe that could be her "attack" form. Hmm...
ImageImageImageImageImage

I like it.
In it goes.

I also like MSOB's NiGHTs style suit.

WE SHALL HAVE MULTIPLE SUITS DES.
GO GO HENSHIN SMILIES :adrian: (?)

e × e = e²

Someone needs to design an appropriate suit for the Brush Spear and Fountain Kunai.
And yes, you need to host all sprite images on your own. No hotlinking!

Spoiler: Super Makoto Suit Concept: "RIBBON"

Spoiler: Super Makoto Suit Concept:
"NiGHTS"

Spoiler: Special Episode: Minuki becomes Athena Justice

Spoiler: Expect to see more G-Girl ads ^_^

Spoiler: So, Kiddy Fiddler, you reveal your true form!

Prinnies Dood

I got an idea. I'll stick a Super Makoto banner in there instead. It's more relevant, and if folks are reading this thread, it's likely to be in their cache already- thus costing no bandwidth.

(My ulterior motive here is that I'm feeling a bit too lazy to go to all the work of self-hosting for a rather small detail... Laziness breeds creativity. I decided that her sketchpad merges with her overalls to become her armor, shoulderpads and cape, just so I wouldn't have to draw the sketchpad in...)

I just posted it so I could rip off the Steel Samurai pose on the Screenshots page. Lance in one hand, fan in the other, kneeling.

...And as long as we're talking about forum rules, I better go see if my sig pics are within regulations...
Sticks and stones may break my bones...
But a giant mallet will break them faster.
ImageImage

So moe for Makoto it's funny.

By the way, does anyone disagree with Apollo Justice's transformation phrase being "This... is... SPAARTAAAAA!!!" ?
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)

I thought it was when someone said "THIS IS MADNESS!"

And The Chief demands moar dang G-Girl ads, as in now, people.

e × e = e²

You are both correct. He can only take on his superhero form when someone cries out for help using the specific phrase "This is madness!" to which he replies "THIS. IS. SPARTAAA!"

Or "justice." Could we get sued? ;x

And that reminds me. That little Minuki Justice pic I posted - perhaps when she accidentally(?) yells out Apollo's catchphrase, she transforms as well... she, too, has the blood of a Spartan!
Spoiler:
And we all know why that is, hmm?

A new hero with a heart burning blue

Location: If i told you that would not be very much fun now would it?

Spoiler: makoto fire suit concept
Image associated powers: agilty and fire control/manipulation/creation

here I know it is loww quality but as I said before the Ideas more or less was to design the suit and have some one more skilled use it for reference in a bettter drawing of the fire suit... also I have an idea!

Spoiler: my idea for henshin/weaknesses
Makoto can change her paint brush into a bigger one like the ones we have seen before. this way she can attack minor enemies without needing to go into full henshin. and when she need to she willdraw a smily ON THE AIR and it will take affect. also, a weakness, each good hero/heroine needs weaknesses each suit will have specific weaknesses I.e. fire suit is stopped by water but her OVERALL weakness that trumps all her forms (except for perfect form which I will go into next spoiler block :) ) is lack of inspiration, no inspiration mean all her powers are blocked when she goes into her forms their full power will not take effect, so if Mako-chan in uninspred or has artist's block once in her form powers will not work or will backfire

Spoiler: perfect form ideas
perfect form greatly enhances Makoto's power perfect usage she can use it full adeptness I.e. using the power to move at twice the speed of light but after using the suit she will pass out and if she uses twice in succession without sleep she will die. the longer in perfect form the longer she must sleep after using it... that is all I have for now! expect a design before week's end!

see you soon every body!
Making new sig...
half way to descisive witness...

Struck by a blunt objection

I personally don't like having Odoroki being based of 300. Really. No I don't. I have no problem with having references to greek history, but the movie? No. 'This is sparta' was funny for a while, but not anymore.

@Inag: ...hoedang I can't make heads or tails of your thang. Maybe I'm fried. I'll have a go at reading it later...

And I'm not too keen on that whole Spartaaaa dig myself (I've not seen 300. CUE GASPAGE, YAMEAN)
But I like Greek stuff. I wouldn't mind Doki running around with the armor (or a toga. Oh lawl) but I don't want this 300 thing to get obnoxious. >>

And HODANG am I hungry what gives 8 /

e × e = e²

Well, we had to start somewhere. Now that you bring it up, I'm rather interested in the potential for a hero inspired by a greater breadth of Greek mythology. (Imagine Apollo using such legendary Olympian treasures such as Perseus' Helmet or Hermes' Wings)

Though his "true roots" should remain defiantly Spartan. The red cloak and chiseled abs are something of an icon now. Plus, aside from Kiddy Fiddler, he's the only "classically costumed" character thus far. *chuckle*

Oh, oh! His buckler should totally be the fabled mirror shield of Perseus dude :adrian:
And I like 'Artemis Justice' as well, so she's in too.
ect ect

But yes, let's not make it totally 100% ripoff. We can do better than that :hyde:
Catchprase, then, should be "Justice" because it makes more sense anyway (...wait, is this even about laywers anymore? ...No, not particularly...)

Do you see the black one...or the white?

I hope the 300 jokes don't go too far either, but I love Apollo's catchphrase!!! It really does sound like something he would say. And Artemis Justice is win!!! I can just see those two getting into a variety of comedic situations!!! lol

You know, if we did do a lawyer based superhero, they'd probably spend their time throwing court records and evidence at the guilty person while using a shield of justice to protect their clients. (Look out!!! Here comes a flying Thinker!!!)
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Prinnies Dood

Hrmm. If both Odoroki and Minuki have this Spartan Blood, what about...

Spoiler: The Common Thread
Lamiroir?

Sticks and stones may break my bones...
But a giant mallet will break them faster.
ImageImage

e × e = e²

You know, I don't think we've thought about how we'll include the Al Magic group. Though I do know people want to shove Maki into the picture.

I will be absent from the 15th to the 23rd.

Urby wrote:
@Inag: ...hoedang I can't make heads or tails of your thang. Maybe I'm fried. I'll have a go at reading it later...

And I'm not too keen on that whole Spartaaaa dig myself (I've not seen 300. CUE GASPAGE, YAMEAN)
But I like Greek stuff. I wouldn't mind Doki running around with the armor (or a toga. Oh lawl) but I don't want this 300 thing to get obnoxious. >>

And HODANG am I hungry what gives 8 /

which thang? thang 1, 2 or 3?
Making new sig...

e × e = e²

Spoiler: Pearl under the armor, Takita SCOOOOOOOOORES

Spoiler: Pink Princess kicks some pedo butt

I've been working on a direction for Pearl/Pink Princess. Very physical, perhaps brutal - visibly muscled body in comparison to other teenage heroines. Pearl has been wearing the mantle of a warrior and hero for a long time and it's made some very drastic changes not only to her physique but also to her personality. More of her time is spent fighting evil than it is having a normal life - not that she would know what that is, really. In some ways, she's still the naive, sheltered little girl she was in Kurain - the loss of which she is still haunted by.
Spoiler: Basics

Spoiler: Posing
Not that we'd get to see a lot of her under the armor, but this is to show off a range of motion. Pearl is a much more physical hero than the other girls, perhaps paralleling Apollo Justice's warrior spirit.

Spoiler: Comparison
Harder, better, faster, stronger.

Spoiler: Physique
Somewhat Amazonian in her demeanor, but retaining many feminine and youthful qualities.

I like her being more of a Samus clone >.>

But that's cool too.

Anyway...

Sal Manella is...

Guildmaster, leader of the Raiders.

Originally just a petty thief, Manella used his impressive intellect to amass a small crime syndicate under him, who prefer brute force as opposed to subterfuge in their quest for PHAT LEWTZ L0Lz0rz. He and his Raiders are decked out in impressive amounts of medieval armor and weaponry, and are surprisingly effective with it even against better-armed foes. Sal commands his forces from the rear, and frequently gets frustrated when plans don't go according to, uh, plan. Manella himself is...

...a melee user? A wizard?

e × e = e²

Totems totems TOTEMS!
And then he casts FROST SHOOOOOOOOCK.

They plan out their strategy on a map with hexagon tiles and pewter figurines. And his guild consists of only 40 people, not all of whom show up for the operation on time, if at all. To pass the time they duel in the outskirts of the city.

>_> Well, gotta start somewhere.

The Paintchat is on the fritz and the computer room is darned hot, so here I am on the laptop posting pikchurz

Spoiler: Little Makoto and The Chief
Adrian comes back into the pocket dimension one day to see a lonely Makoto doodling absently in the air. Based on these scribbles and a bit of sewing magic, The Chief plushie came to be. With Franziska's blessing it twitches and bounds to life, becoming Makoto's first friend.

Although it doesn't fade, the plushie can still get dirty outside the perfection of the pocket dimension.
ARUGH THE WASHING MACHINE, MY GREATEST WEAKNESS!!

Super Tuff Pink Puff

Urby wrote:
The Paintchat is on the fritz and the computer room is darned hot, so here I am on the laptop posting pikchurz

Spoiler: Little Makoto and The Chief
Adrian comes back into the pocket dimension one day to see a lonely Makoto doodling absently in the air. Based on these scribbles and a bit of sewing magic, The Chief plushie came to be. With Franziska's blessing it twitches and bounds to life, becoming Makoto's first friend.

Although it doesn't fade, the plushie can still get dirty outside the perfection of the pocket dimension.
ARUGH THE WASHING MACHINE, MY GREATEST WEAKNESS!!

:moe-laugh: I'm sorry but I can't help but laugh at Chief Plushie in the Washer!

Seriously, I like the idea behind and the backstory of the Chief Plushie. But what exactly is the role of the Chief Plushie? or is that still in the works?

e × e = e²

The wachine machine thing is just adorable. |D

And as far as I can tell, BP, the Chief Plushie acts as a guardian angel of sorts. It appears everywhere Makoto goes, and I imagine it keeps tabs on her for Franziska and Adrian.

Do you see the black one...or the white?

I really like the idea of the chief plushie!!! And its so adorable looking too. I still laugh whenever I see the picture of her in the washing machine. Her one true nemesis!!! ^^
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

[Watchin' you]

MA has a new look now. =o
Spoiler: sprite

Spoiler: sketches

e × e = e²

Sorry for making you use YELLOW, Yuu. XD She looks great now, though.

[Watchin' you]

xDDD
Nah. It's cool beans yo.

Feel the Magic

Erm... I'm just going to take a cue from Yuu and post Shannon's/Crimson Monarch's current design. >>;
Spoiler: Contains "in-game" version and full-body version. Full body version is ugly because I have no artistic talent.
This is what she would look like if she were in an actual PW game. I find her design is fairly self-explanatory, except for the red shiny objects around her. Those actually make up Shannon's wings- because they're composed of magical energy, she can "switch" them on or off as she pleases.

And now for the fugly, purely representational full-body version:
The purpose of this is really just to show where all the bits and pieces of her costume end on her body. Of course, this lacks proportion of any sort, but all the pieces end where the're supposed to (ex. her coat ends a bit after her boots begin, etc.).

Unfortunately, the more I look at Shannon (as a character), the less I like her. Maybe it's because I tend to get disgusted with my work very easily...
Ahih=makyan; Avatar art by LunaOfWater on DeviantArt.

e × e = e²

I'm going to do you a favor and clean up a full-body shot |D

What you should really focus on is the fine details of Shannon's story arc (and, in turn, help flesh out Sadistress and Kirihito's character). You can always bring in your drafts so others can contribute to it.

The Chief plushie basically shows up everywhere Makoto goes, in a very 'easter egg' fashion.

Storywise, it's Makoto's guardian, so during her early years it does whatever it can to help her out (with Fran's blessing, of course). Afterwords, with Fran stopping by less, the plushie can't do much other than watch, which it does faithfully.

Other than that, it has a role as an ish-Power Perfect detector as it gets more animated when someone wielding the PP comes around.

IT ALSO HAS FREAKING MIND BULLETS wait.
I don't think it does anything special, just a little 'oh hey where'd you come from' dig :adrian:

Super Tuff Pink Puff

Urby wrote:
The Chief plushie basically shows up everywhere Makoto goes, in a very 'easter egg' fashion.

Storywise, it's Makoto's guardian, so during her early years it does whatever it can to help her out (with Fran's blessing, of course). Afterwords, with Fran stopping by less, the plushie can't do much other than watch, which it does faithfully.

Other than that, it has a role as an ish-Power Perfect detector as it gets more animated when someone wielding the PP comes around.

IT ALSO HAS FREAKING MIND BULLETS wait.
I don't think it does anything special, just a little 'oh hey where'd you come from' dig :adrian:

Ok, That makes a lot of sense. I'm basically getting the feeling that Chief Plushie is Makoto's manager sort-of. It's like Chief Plushie is to Makoto as Adrian is to Franziska! They need each! *shot* :larry2:

Feel the Magic

MoronSonOfBoron wrote:
I'm going to do you a favor and clean up a full-body shot |D

What you should really focus on is the fine details of Shannon's story arc (and, in turn, help flesh out Sadistress and Kirihito's character). You can always bring in your drafts so others can contribute to it.

Thank you. :garyuu:

Pardon me for asking a totally dumb question, but... what does "fine details" entail? Specific plot events? I'm on a bit of a brain drain... chances are, when I get to those events, the bits and pieces missing from Kiri/Sadis's character should probably come to me.

Edit: I've decided to leave out the wings from Shannon's design. She looks MUCH better without them. And the worst part about them is that I ripped them off ANOTHER character of mine. X_X
Ahih=makyan; Avatar art by LunaOfWater on DeviantArt.

So let us list the cast so far:
Super Makoto
Hobocop ( :hobohodo: )
Shadow Cell ( :godot: )
Fransiska: Princess of the Universe
Adrian Gambit
Rocktra ( :kyouya: )
Sadistress ( :garyuu: )
Sami-Fire
Moonlight Angel ( :minuki: )
Apollo justice ( :odoroki: )
Chief Urby
Kiddy Fiddler ( :damon: )
Pink Princess ( :pearl: )
Matt Engarde
Takita Kitaki
The edge ( :edgeworth: )
Von Karma

Please forgive me if this this is too bold. but having nothing to do but dream recently I have brainstormed a few Ideas.
First being personalities, all consistent characters have distinct personalities, a girl who is best friends with the main character(see Daidouji Tomoyo), a girl who is either stoic and calm (see Yuki Nagato) or a rival to the main character (see Meiling Li), 1 or 2 pairing characters done already (Takita and Matt), 1 or 2 male characters who are JUST friends no pairings here people (see Kyon and Koizumi). So who will we fit into these roles? If anybody has any ideas just post them!

Second Idea is an enemy...

Spoiler: my enemy
Evil older brother... no really an evil older brother who shares Makoto's powers, so he ran away when he was younger due to boredom found by his grandfather, he has perfected his power perfect usage under him and is now his right hand man, this being the reason Makoto was shieled from being found by manfred so she would not be turned either. Like makoto he is an artist, but he use more c oncentrated powers thought talismans, a power Makoto also has (her henshin smilies) he can draw talismans anywhere for any purpose his hand has the Change talisman on it allowing him to take any form (next spoilerblock I will tell a very important key story point I came up with) for a long time in the series he acts as Manfred's general, he sends out the enemies of super Makoto to fight her. he is also treacherous he, manfred, and Frasiska now he the potential to have more power than his mother and grandfather put toghether so he secretly plots to take manfred's throne for himself. after meeting up with Makoto and having a long Naruto/Bleach-esque fight :eh?: (don't kill me!) he joins Makoto and becomes her emergency support as it turns out even though he lived under the toguh rules of an evil king for 17 (18?) years he has a comedic and funny side, he will on many occasions change appearances to express his emotions still a spy at heart, he knows absolutely EVERY detail of everybodies lives. providing an older brother touch to the Makoto series

Spoiler: my enemy's guise !!major spoier!!
he use this ability to get close to Makoto and her weaknesses

just one question.. what media

Fan-made anime (Fanime)
or
Doujin Manga
or
Fanfic

if it will be a fanfic all of this costume design is pointless then! please let me know?

Confused with my story? PM me with your questions!
Making new sig...

to tell the truth...

I don't like OCs in this. Not that I don't like the characters themselves, but I feel that having original characters in it really sort of cheapens the plot and makes it less fun for me.

Just my two cents.

e × e = e²

RE: Inagtius Envieu
Quote:
First being personalities, all consistent characters have distinct personalities, a girl who is best friends with the main character(see Daidouji Tomoyo), a girl who is either stoic and calm (see Yuki Nagato) or a rival to the main character (see Meiling Li), 1 or 2 pairing characters done already (Takita and Matt), 1 or 2 male characters who are JUST friends no pairings here people (see Kyon and Koizumi). So who will we fit into these roles? If anybody has any ideas just post them!

No. As "formulaic" as superhero stories are, it's kind of a, uh... waste of energy to actually USE a formula. And we're not going to pull OCs out of our ass unless it's extremely necessary or will significantly and meaningfully add to an existing character. And on that note...
Quote:
Second Idea is an enemy...

No again. There is no basis for Franziska and Adrian having a second child. Another character sharing the Power Perfect would detract from the distinction and uniqueness of Makoto, Franziska, and even Manfred. And we already have plenty of comedy relief (Kiddy Fiddler's antics, Apollo Justice's gayness flamboyancy, Takita and Matt's rivalry) so I don't see what having a dedicated joker around would contribute.

As for your other question, I don't know what medium we will be using, but animation is definitely out of the picture. We will most likely be presenting the story through a combination of short comics and literature.

And... sorry if it seems like I'm pissing all over your ideas, but I'm just going over everything I haven't covered before I have to leave for the coming week.

There is a definite "yes" to alternate costumes, but I don't think having "elements" would be a wise choice (as it would be too predictable which would be used when, how, and why). Makoto can easily render fire, water, and all that good stuff with her normal drawing techniques, so the real issue when changing costumes and ability sets is coming up with different iterations on her artistic skills themselves.

If anything, I do like the "artist's block" weakness. (Spider Man 2 and Kiki's Delivery Service, anyone?)

RE: Funk

The OCs so far are somewhat secondary players in the universe as a whole, so personally I don't mind. I'll agree, it may or may not open the door to some... questionable developments (see above). The PW universe is already chock-full of interesting characters, but needing to stay faithful to a CC's nature sometime restricts using the full spectrum.

Thus far I think we've been fairly reserved with usage of OCs, so I understand your concerns and trust that we take that sort of issue into account.

My own random notes:

-Makoto can imbue tracing paper with her Power Perfect. When she holds it up to a distant target, she can draw an effect or object directly onto them.
-Makoto can use rainbow-colored paint splotches to disable enemies (a la Super Mario Sunshine).

e × e = e²

Art Dump
Spoiler: Chief berates Angel, Takita and Matt find themselves evenly matched

Spoiler: Eccentrist Aiga and Moonlight Angel in their new color schemes

Spoiler: Apollo Justice is surprised by Pearl's physical strength

Spoiler: Conceptual drawing of Sami-fire's Shannon, aka Crimson Monarch

Spoiler: Urami, the Dark Witch, sits upon her Giger/Lovecraftian throne

Struck by a blunt objection

CantFaketheFunk wrote:
to tell the truth...

I don't like OCs in this. Not that I don't like the characters themselves, but I feel that having original characters in it really sort of cheapens the plot and makes it less fun for me.

Just my two cents.

I fully agree. If needed be, it should be possible to move the ideas over to existing charracters.

Oh, and heres some more charracter ideas:

- Juan, as the jammin' ninja. Goes ageanst Rocktra in a Guitar-match. Somehow dies in the process, maybe valiently saving Rocktra?

- Goodman, member of the police force hunting the Fiddler. Either get's killed or get's in some kind of danger for Makoto to rescue.

- Oldbag, somehow getting mad at Makoto, deciding to do anything she can to bar her progress - even if she has no super powers.

- Redd White, as a rich casino owner. Traps one or more of the super heros in a casino-themed deathtrap. The casino is just an undercove hideout for the organisation Information Dealers, who somehow got alot of info about Makoto, promting her to find them.

- Payne, as the city major. Ahah!

- use the GS3 case 5 script in coherence with Pearl. That should be possible, right?

- Sahwit, a common burgler. One of the more 'common' things Makoto stops.

- Jack Hammer, who steals Will Power's old samurai costume, and go out wrecking stuff. Because Jack was always irretated at Will Power's getting to get famous, even if Jack was the one who had all the skills.

Hodang. I should really check this thread more often :ben:

Inag: ...Why in the blazes would we try to limit ourselves by sticking to a formula? Like I said earlier: We can do better than that. Besides, our gimmick is our originality. (And our very probable lack of sanity. :kyouya-pull: Oh, ho ho!)
Artist's block weakness? But...you don't need much inspiration to uh, draw a bunch of lines and fire and junk...if that is what she'll be using. (Urby, would you forget about Okami for just one minute?) ABSOLUTELY NOT, FOOLS!!
And I object to your "If this is a fanfic all the costume design will be wasted". Come now. Gyakuten MECHA needed plenty of design work and it is key to the story. AND I DEEM MINISKIRTS AND CAPES AND ALL THAT SHIZZLE IMPORTANT TO THE DANG STORY. THIS IS THE CHIEF'S WORD!!
I am rather sure we will not be doing animation. How many of us are talented animators? ...Exactly. Besides, it's a lot of work that writing or comics can pull off much faster.

I discussed the importance of OCs with Funk just yesterday. I admit that it does have the potential to get out of hand, but what we do have should be solid enough to hold up without being obnoxious. Shannon, with her relationship with Kirihito, could be very important to the development of Sadistress (and Rocktra?) and The Chief isn't too obstructive. I mean - look, it's a plushie, for heaven's sake. Unless we pull a Velveteen Rabbit, I don't think that she would be that important.
Moonlight Angel...um, can I get back to you on that? :yuusaku:

Mikker: Me done gonna poke at your ideas mmkay
Juan: ...If we have a Juan, we'll have to involve Matt, and that involvement would probably have to make Matt that twisted fellow we all know, and I don't want that. I like my niceguy Matt, thank you very much! :sob:
Goodman: Haven't played AA so I have no input
Oldbag: Incompetant villian without powers? ...Maybe.
Redd: We might have something already for this guy. :redd: I'll detail it right away:
Manfred, with his obsession with perfection, wanted to marry off his daughter to another very rich, very villainous interdimensional being, White. (Yes, he's that twisted and evil, that von Karma senior). Fran's like, "Um, no" and follows her heart~ and runs off with Adrian.
Needless to say Papa and White are not pleased. ("THIS IS NOT PERFECTION")
Payne: Oh. Nou wai. As in Powerpuff Girls style? I would love that. :shoe: (Are you sure it has to be Payne, though? Just wondering if we can't have someone else.)
Sawhit/Jack: See Goodman

I'm at the other house today, which means I won't be able to draw on Paintchat. If people are there, though, I'll pop in for a while.

The local Maki fangirl~

So... We were discussing possible scenarios for the plot in the CR Paint Chat, and one of 'em was that Takita should get captured at some point. Combine that with my (old, random and unused - until now, anyways) idea of Shoe brainwashing Takita, and you get a scenario that might actually work.

Spoiler: Summary stuff~ (There's quite a lot of text in here...)
Basically, this takes place after the... second or third time Repast and the group clash. Shoe grows impatient(Makoto and Co. constantly foiling his plans seems to get on his nerves...), then tries to think of something to help Repast beat the group. The first thing he thinks of is to kidnap Makoto's friend, Takita, so he goes with that idea.

The next time the trio(Makoto, Takita, Matt) meets, Matt asks Takita to come with him for a second, apparently because he wants to talk to him.. When they're out of Makoto's sight, Shoe triggers Matt's transformation, and he(as Repast) kidnaps Takita.

At his hideout, Shoe then proceeds to brainwash him, and then hands Matt(now back to his normal form) a letter he's supposed to give Makoto. This letter contains a message explaining that he has kidnapped Takita, and that Makoto shall meet him at his hideout(A masion, perhaps?) if she wants him back - a fairly obvious trap.

At the mansion, Makoto and Co. are forced to fight against Repast, who now has a tendency to use Takita as a meat shield of sorts, should things look bad for him(with Takita occassionally jumping in the way of the attacks himself due to being brainwashed). Makoto can't bring herself to attack Repast if it means injuring Takita as well, and tells the group to cease attacking.

Just then, one of the group members(Apollo or Minuki, maybe?) tracks down Shoe, and forces him to free Takita from his brainwashed status.

Back to the group. Takita's now back to his usual self, and now no longer lets Repast use him as a meat shield, instead going back to the rest of the group once he has the chance(namely while whoever tracked down Shoe and Shoe himself argue, distracting Repast).

Repast and Shoe are eventually forced to retreat. Makoto asks Takita just what happened, and he can't remember a thing - his memory, starting from shortly after Matt wanted to talk to him, is a complete blank. Matt, on the other hand, still remembers everything that happened, and for the next... week or two, Makoto finds herself unable to contact him - he doesn't respond to the phone, and refuses to meet her..

That's the basic version of the idea. I'll gladly edit it if you guys can think of some way to improve it~

Hey, I tried.. well see you else where...
Making new sig...

[Watchin' you]

CantFaketheFunk wrote:
to tell the truth...

Just my two cents.

Urby wrote:
Moonlight Angel...um, can I get back to you on that? :yuusaku:

Look if you guys don't want me or my OC in this, just say so.
I was going to post some Aiga revamp sprites here but seeing how my presence seems to be not wanted....well. I'll keep them for myself.
Page 5 of 26 [ 1024 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 26  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Eagle River