Board index » General » Press Conference

Page 1 of 1[ 11 posts ]

I Think I Might Regret ThisTopic%20Title

I seldom make accounts on the internet because I feel I have nothing of worth to say, so I was unsure of making an account. Honestly, after making my account, I already regretted it, especially a few minutes ago when I couldn't even figure out how to make a new topic.

Anyway, I've been a fan of the Ace Attorney series since early 2012, and I've played every main game and spin-off, even the crossover with Professor Layton. I didn't make an account earlier because of what I said above. I hope I can contribute to the discussion of these games accordingly.
Re: I Think I Might Regret ThisTopic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

:kristoph: I don't really see why you'd regret this but welcome to C-R. Congratulations on getting the courage to join, hopefully see you around.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Art Person

Welcome to CR!
And don't worry, It's awesome you signed up! I hope you enjoy the site!

Call me James

Haha, there's no need to regret it, we won't bite much :viola:

Hope to see you around, in discussions and such! Also, it's not just about the games. Talk about what you want, there's topics for all sorts :yogi:
http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/9935-Akira_E ... 44a161.gif

"I love the thrill of a good solution!"

1000% Knight

Loziano wrote:
Honestly, after making my account, I already regretted it, especially a few minutes ago when I couldn't even figure out how to make a new topic.

If you were trying to make it in a different sub-forum, don't worry too much about it, because we actually don't allow new accounts to make threads until they've made a certain number of posts.

Welcome, and have fun! :jake:
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Winter Flag Trademark

Chill, mac. We're all pretty friendly and nice here. Some of us here are also a bit perky. :maya:

Welcome to CR~

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

:holdit:

How could you regret a forum full of other Ace Attorney fans? :will:

Welcome and enjoy your stay! Hope to see you around the boards.

Kind of been offline for a while

Welcome to court records, I'm kind of a noob myself, but I know you'll eventually get the hang of it. trust me, if you can get used to the stuff, you'll do fine.

Quite late, but thank you for the warm welcome. I apologize if I offended anybody by saying I might regret this. It is not the fault of the community, but merely my own insecurities and apprehension about introducing myself on an internet forum, as I have never made an account on one before.

Bad Player wrote:
If you were trying to make it in a different sub-forum, don't worry too much about it, because we actually don't allow new accounts to make threads until they've made a certain number of posts.

Actually, I just wanted to make a topic to introduce myself, but after looking at the page for some minutes, I still couldn't see the New Topic button. I've an embarrassing lack of observational skills, apparently.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Just by the eloquent succinctness of your posts, I think I'll come to like you. A bit late, but welcome to the court. We hope you enjoy your stay.

Also, I'm clearly a Pomeranian typing on a keyboard.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Eh, we're a bunch of freaks and weirdos. Especially the mods, have you seen them? Takes a lot of crazy to attempt to rule over our freaky bunch. Heck, I'm wacko for staying on here for as long as I have. Honestly, you'll be fine here. Most people here are very hard to get on their nerves. Besides, if you have any questions, even if it's something like looking for the New Topic Button, don't be afraid to ask. We were all there at one point. Heck, sometimes, I still am.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same
Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Board index » General » Press Conference