Board index » General » Press Conference

Page 5 of 5[ 165 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Re: Gyakuten Saiban LibraryTopic%20Title

迷探偵

^ I figured I might as well get the Takumi interview from the same magazine out before the end of the year. Again, it's a mystery-focused magazine, so it's more about what kind of mystery fiction Takumi likes and how AA works as mystery fiction.
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

迷探偵

Decided to add this article too because it's about a subject you don't often see mentioned in Ace Attorney dev-related sources: a report of a CEDEC lecture by one of the programmers of the series.
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

迷探偵

Composer Sugimori tweeted some interesting tidbits about his work on the original Ace Attorney, which is pretty rare, so I added them to GS Library.

Yes, GS Library is still alive even if I only update once every six months.

Edit: also added a short article from the official AA4 guidebook featuring various AA4 developers where they get to “complain” about Takumi and the work he made them do.

Nice reads as always, Ash! Interesting that the investigation theme was the first one made for the game but I can see it.

迷探偵

In these kinds of adventures, you tend to hear the 'overworld' theme a lot as it loops and loops while you move from screen to screen to talk with people/look for evidence, so perhaps that's why he started with that (the end product features a larger number of themes to be used in various situations, but he probably didn't know that at the start of the cycle).
Page 5 of 5 [ 165 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Board index » General » Press Conference