Board index » General » Press Conference

Page 1 of 1[ 7 posts ]

Eh... might as wellTopic%20Title

eyyyy

Oh hello people of the Court!

My name (username really) is C0SM1C-ECL1PSE, as you can clearly see.. but just call me Cosmic.
I have been a fan of AA for a while now, and as you might have guessed, my favorite AA game is DD (Dual Destinies). quickly followed on by AAI.

The first AA game I played was well... Ace Attorney. Then JFA (Justice for All), T&T (Trials and Tribulations), AJ (Apollo Justice).. so on and so on... I played them in order really, the only one I haven't played though was PLvsAA. I watched my friend play through that.

I love drawing and doing arts. I'm currently teaching myself how to draw humans...yeah...

You all can probably tell, I'm a bit of a sucker for Grammar. I don't use it all the time, though.

Thats a brief introductory paragraph(s) of me, I'd love to meet new people on the forums.
I'm not snappy, so you can talk to me freely! hehe..
Re: Eh... might as wellTopic%20Title

Coffee loving prosecutor

Oh, hello! I haven't played DD, is not available in my country, just in English and digital release only, and I prefer to have the box and stuff.
I also love drawing. I draw humans defently, so maybe I can teach you somethint xD. But I'm not an awesome artist myself. PW AA was also my very first ace attorney and enjoyed the hell out of it! But I messed a lot with the order and read spoilers from all the main games (except DD).

Grammar is nice, looks more proffesional if someone writes properly. But English is not my mother language so if I made a mistake, well, excuse me!
Nice to meet you!

Zoinks

Welcome fellow Brit!! I actually like the spelling of your username so I hope you don't mind if I call you C0SM1C
3DS Friend Code: 5129-1407-0950

| -#courtrecords- | -Last.fm- | -Twitter- |

eyyyy

Godot_#107 wrote:
Oh, hello! I haven't played DD, is not available in my country, just in English and digital release only, and I prefer to have the box and stuff.
I also love drawing. I draw humans defently, so maybe I can teach you somethint xD. But I'm not an awesome artist myself. PW AA was also my very first ace attorney and enjoyed the hell out of it! But I messed a lot with the order and read spoilers from all the main games (except DD).

Grammar is nice, looks more proffesional if someone writes properly. But English is not my mother language so if I made a mistake, well, excuse me!
Nice to meet you!

Yeah, I was quite annoyed with it being digital only, but I bought it anyway because the trailer seemed awesome.
I used to be able to draw humans, I don't know what happened :oops:

Thanks! Grammar makes everything look neat, hehe. I don't mind. I've got many foreign friends, so I'm used to it.
I'm pretty much the same, but I try not to find so much spoilers. It gets annoying sometimes.

eyyyy

Yellow Magician wrote:
Welcome fellow Brit!! I actually like the spelling of your username so I hope you don't mind if I call you C0SM1C

Hello! Heh, Thanks! I don't mind. :athena:

Winter Flag Trademark

Hello, there. Welcome to Court-Records. You won't mind if I call you Cosmos, won't you? :trucy:

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

Last edited by Mayu Igiyooki on Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coffee loving prosecutor

C0SM1C-ECL1PSE wrote:
Godot_#107 wrote:

Nice to meet you!

Yeah, I was quite annoyed with it being digital only, but I bought it anyway because the trailer seemed awesome.
I used to be able to draw humans, I don't know what happened :oops:

Thanks! Grammar makes everything look neat, hehe. I don't mind. I've got many foreign friends, so I'm used to it.
I'm pretty much the same, but I try not to find so much spoilers. It gets annoying sometimes.

I will have to play the demo because I haven't played it yet. And most spoilers I read are my fault, but there's always going to be that friend that tells you everything without asking him or her first, so unless you play a lot to finnish as soon as you can, it is quite difficult to avoid reading at least some minor spoilers.

And regarding the drawings, it could be that you are not inspired. It happens to me a lot, and when I try to draw something without knowing exactly how I want it to look like, I end up throwing my work away.
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » General » Press Conference