Board index » General » Press Conference

Page 1 of 1[ 7 posts ]

Hi, Everyone!Topic%20Title

Great Revival

Hi, I am new here. I am actually a primary school student, and am a huge fan of AAI, and Edgeworth in general. I enjoy playing Ace Attorney games, and enjoy roleplaying on Attorney Online, (although admittedly I suck at it, I won a trial by presenting my ATTORNEYS BADGE!) I hope I can get to know the people here well.
Re: Hi, Everyone!Topic%20Title

Winter Flag Trademark

Hello there! And welcome to CR! :wave:

To be honest, of all names you could've chosen, how come you chose this one? Most people here would've kinda mistook you for a spambot. Not to be mean here, but since you made a valid post and organized your profile, I doubt you'll get in trouble as long as you don't break the rules.

I'm a Middle-School Student, and know pretty much about this lawyer stuff. Hey, did you played AAI2?

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

Great Revival

Ace Pointer wrote:
Hello there! And welcome to CR! :wave:

To be honest, of all names you could've chosen, how come you chose this one? Most people here would've kinda mistook you for a spambot. Not to be mean here, but since you made a valid post and organized your profile, I doubt you'll get in trouble as long as you don't break the rules.

I'm a Middle-School Student, and know pretty much about this lawyer stuff. Hey, did you played AAI2?

Of course I played aai2! It is amazing! And I chose this username because I used it back in prep as my math website thing (against my will) and it stuck. :edgeworth:

Welcome to the boards - very cool avatar, by the way.

AAI2 looks exciting - I've heard very positive things about the English patch, and I'm very tempted to give it a whirl sometime soon :3

Great Revival

billythecactus wrote:
Welcome to the boards - very cool avatar, by the way.

AAI2 looks exciting - I've heard very positive things about the English patch, and I'm very tempted to give it a whirl sometime soon :3

It's amazing, and other than some shout outs in the last two cases that ruin the atmosphere (fan translation) it is almost perfect for an AA game! :cody-talk:

Elohim Essaim Elohim Essaim

Wow... you're so young!
Wait... no, I didn't mean anything bad by that! :oops:
Well, welcome to the forum. I've only been here for a month, so I know how it feels to be new here. Just follow the rules and everybody will pretty much be really nice to you!
So you say you're into RP'ing...? That's also pretty impressive. It's not about whether your good, it's about the effort you put in! I guess I might be seeing you more often in the near future...
But again, welcome to the forum!
"I'm in lesbians with you" - Scott Pilgrim

Great Revival

TheMoonlitAttorney wrote:
Wow... you're so young!
Wait... no, I didn't mean anything bad by that! :oops:
Well, welcome to the forum. I've only been here for a month, so I know how it feels to be new here. Just follow the rules and everybody will pretty much be really nice to you!
So you say you're into RP'ing...? That's also pretty impressive. It's not about whether your good, it's about the effort you put in! I guess I might be seeing you more often in the near future...
But again, welcome to the forum!

I guess I am fairly young...Haha.
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » General » Press Conference