Board index » Phoenix Wright » Labyrinthia (PLvsGS)

Page 2 of 2[ 45 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Anyone play the Layton series just for this game?Topic%20Title

Gardevoir lover

Nearavex wrote:
It's not the puzzles that were the problem to me, but the fact that in these two game the story progressed so slowly... Hmm... I suppose I'll give it a shot with some of the later games.

Miracle mask just throws you into the story with hardly an introduction. So go for that one.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

I would reccomend playing the games in order anyway, even if the older ones are more slower (Though I think I prefer them?)

The video game boy; the one who wins

GoingforMiles wrote:
I've been curious about Professor Layton before knowing about the crossover, and I won't be able to actually play the crossover since I don't own a 3DS, but in a sense, yes, I bought my first Layton-game so that I would have played it when PLvsAA is released in English so I can watch a playthrough and be familiar with things.

A truth with modificatin; as things stand now I do own a 3DS and before I started playing PLvsAA I played Pandora's box and the Curious Village. I like the games so I will continue buying more of them in the future.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

:)

Always been a fan of both.

"Eggs?"

When it comes to Professor Layton games, I loved Miracle Mask the most.
To be honest, what happened to me is that I played all of the the Phoenix Wright games except for AJ and DD because DD hadn't even been released yet. After waiting a year for GS5, and it never came, I moved on to other games.
And that's when I saw it: Professor Layton and the Curious Village. In comparison to the other five games, it is seriously lacking. But hey, it was the first game. When I played Diabolical Box, I admitted openly that I would be addicted to this game. I cried at the end of Unwound Future. I fell in love with the Last Specter. I played the Miracle Mask twenty times because I loved it so much. And Azran Legacy was so... I don't know... LOVEABLE. (Dat Descole, doh)
And then I played AJ and DD.
So as you can assume, when I heard PL vs PW was coming out, I literally CRIED, I was so happy. :larry: :acro: :nixiesob:
I AM BACK KIDDOS AND I'M WATCHING YOU

For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there. :think:
OR if you want to, message me and I'll send you my Discord!!
Page 2 of 2 [ 45 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Labyrinthia (PLvsGS)