Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 20  Next

Re: Thief's Paradise Sign up ThreadTopic%20Title

Sure. (:

It's yuzikichan!

Alllllriiiiight~

It's yuzikichan!

OKAY GUYS!! Time for a new picture dump!

Spoiler: Sylvester

Spoiler: Migoto with her hair down

And because we are almost at 500 posts in the RP, I'm posting an "almost 500 post RP summary!!"

Spoiler: Almost 500 posts RP summary!
It starts off with Migoto Murasaki as the leader of the Sophisticates and CarChaseCityMan as the leader of the Sherwood Hoods (The thug leader was yet to be announced). Chase had broken out of a house with a motorcycle and stopped by Migoto’s building. Migoto went out and greeted him and they had a conversation about the war and decided to work together to take down the thugs. Migoto reveals that she was planning to close the Sophisticates, or at least quit and give the leadership to someone else. Their conversation was interrupted by Renee, who demanded to be part of the Sherwood Hoods. Chase puts her to a test, so she goes to a house, breaks in, steals a gem, and returns back to Chase. Migoto and Chase plan to continue talking later at the Sherwood Hood’s hideout, so Chase calls his guys and tells them that she is coming and not to hurt her. Migoto goes inside her building and mails the Peruvian Eye, the gem she stole a while ago that gave her fame in the criminal world, back to the museum it belonged to and quit the Sophisticates, passing the power to her second in command, Sylvester. Then, she head out to the Sherwood Hood’s hide out, where she met Kieran waiting for her. Once inside the hideout, Migoto discovered that the hideout is actually a forest and each person lives in a carved out tree.
Chase took Renee to the hideout and officially made her a Sherwood hood. Then, Kieran and Migoto came in. Chase dismissed Kieran and Renee and continues to talk to Migoto. During the talk, Migoto told chase that she quit the sophisticates, sent back her claim to fame, and that the leader of the thugs was actually her younger brother, Yuui Murasaki. Chase let her join the Sherwood Hoods, but they didn’t have a tree carved for her yet. Chase makes a bed of leaves and lets Migoto sleep on his bed. In the morning, Chase discovered how beautiful Migoto was when she slept and that she sleepwalks. In her sleepy-state, Migoto hugged Chase, told him that she liked him, and kissed him, and she wouldn’t remember any of it when she was fully awake. Chase but Migoto back to bed, then noticed that Kieran had seen the whole thing and ran away. Chase caught up to him and tried to explain, but Kieran promised that he wasn’t going to tell anyone, even Migoto. When Migoto was fully awake, she found Chase and Kieran and noticed there was something wrong with Chase. Somehow, she figured out she did something stupid in her sleepy state and demanded Chase to tell her what she did. When he told her, she was horrified, and Chase said it was “hilarious” that she didn’t remember. Upset, Migoto ran off, got lost, and punched a tree so hard that she started to bleed. Chase called for her to come back, but she wouldn’t. Then Chase had to go find her. When he did, he saw her sitting at the base of a bloody tree with her hand bleeding. Worried, he ran over and asked her what happened. Migoto explained that she had feelings for Chase and that she wanted to wait until the right moment to tell him. She also was upset because she thought Chase didn’t feel the same way. Chase then told Migoto that he really did like her and kissed her. Then, he took Migoto back to his tree, where Kieran, Renee, and other were waiting them so they could carve Migoto’s tree. Migoto asked Chase to deal with her hand first, so he began to wrap it up. Then, it was revealed that Migoto was extremely sensitive to pain, so Kieran went out to find pain killing herbs to help her. While this was being done, Chase tried everything to keep Migoto’s mind off the pain and decided that he didn’t want her to go on the thug raid because he was afraid she was going to get hurt. Eventually, Kieran made Migoto a tea of the herbs that cured the pain when she drank it. Then, Migoto and Chase got into an argument about her going to the raid, and Migoto won. As they were heading out to leave, Sylvester, the new sophisticate leader and Migoto’s childhood friend, appeared and offered his help with the mission. Migoto greeted him with a hug, which made Chase Jealous. Migoto assured him that she was his, and the two guys shook hands. Then, Anthony fell from the trees and was invited to go because he wanted to beat up thugs.
The plan was that the four guards patrolling the hideout had to be taken out simultaneously, which was taken care of by Sylvester, Chase, Anthony, and Migoto. After that, Migoto had to bypass the electronic lock and allow them entrance. Once inside, Sylvester and Migoto went to Yuui’s office to find dirt on him, while Chase and Anthony went to the basement to destroy the thug’s supplies.
In Yuui’s office, Migoto found an engagement ring to a girl named Melissa, and Sylvester copied the files on Yuui’s computer onto a flash drive and deleted the file on the Melissa girl that kept the thugs from touching her. Migoto noticed the camera in the room and made Sylvester promise to follow Chase and wear the rose with a camera in it if Yuui organizes to kidnap her. He agrees and tells her that they had to go to the roof.
In the basement, Chase and Anthony found a safe. When cracked open, it was full of loot. Then, a gang of thugs appeared and the two hand to fight them. After being punched in the face, Chase went over and set a bunch of bombs, so he and Anthony escaped to the rooftop.
On the roof top, they saw a sea of police cars. When Migoto found out that explosives were involved, she proceded to flip out, but was cut short by the explosion. The group escaped in the smoke of the explosion while the police started to shoot everywhere. Sylvester escaped back to the forest hide out, Anthony went home, and Chase/Migoto drove off but was followed by Floyd Ambrose. Chase did a batshit insane escape maneuver onto some rooftops and the ended up in an alley. Chase was so full of adrenaline that he didn’t notice that a bullet had grazed his leg and he was bleeding badly. Migoto tore off some of her shirt to wrap up the wound, called Sylvester for help, and tried to keep Chase awake. Then, she remembered the blood drive at school where she almost passed out and ran to a convience store. There, she bought gauze, neoporin, water, some cookies, and some juice. She returned, made Chase drink the juice, and shoved cookies in his mouth while she cleaned up his wound and wrapped it up. Then, they had a gushy conversation and Sylvester arrived. Sylvester made Chase take some tablets so he couldn’t feel anything below his waist and sewed up the wound like a pro. Then, Sylvester made a call for someone to pick up Chase’s motorcycle. Migoto felt guilty about everything and useless, but Chase told her that she wasn’t, but she wasn’t convinced. She was convinced that she was tired and she fell asleep on Chase and he decided to rest as well.

I left some minor details out because they were minor. :shoe:
Wife of Inquisitor Amakiir and Mommy of Apollo72 and Ha³
ImageImageImage

That's awesome. No, really,that's just...wow! Oh my God, he looks really posh! xD And the hair's even a really dark shade of blue! Yuziki, you have outdone yourself. Three cookies for you. :cookie: :cookie: Sorry, I got hungry. Here ya go! :cookie: Wow, those are the first proper smilies I've used in nearly a year.
And, by the way...
Quote:
Sylvester made Chase take some tablets so he couldn’t feel anything below his waist and sewed up the wound...LIKE A BOSS.

Fix'd! :godot:

It's yuzikichan!

Ha ha! You're welcome~!

:doodle: -goes back to drawing more pictures-
ImageImageImage

Insanity at its classiest.

That was a pretty damned comprehensive summary there. Also, nice drawings.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

It's yuzikichan!

It's like when they summarize on homestuck. Except I didn't do it all in white text XD

Oh, and
ImageImageImage

"Too Awesome to Die"

Most amazing character intro EVAR! I have all the character intros. ALL OF THEM!
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.

It's yuzikichan!

My next picture is gonna be sweet! It's Chase, Migoto, Sylvester, and Yuui standing in a police line-up. Chase is like "YEAH!", Migoto's blowing a kiss, Sylvester has the conductor and Yuui looks devious

Hurry and draw it! Nao!
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Seconded! Whoops, I have a post I need to make, don't I?

It's yuzikichan!

I drew it already! I just need to upload it!

*Awaits image on the floor having a fit*
*OF HAPPINESS*

It's yuzikichan!

Spoiler: Line Up

Here you go!

Awesome! Loving how Chase just doesn't give a damn! And Yuui - even though I know nothing about Death Note - reminds me of what I've seen of L. Looks too normal for his own good.
And, for future pics, Sylvester's wearing lavender today. =D Migoto looks about ready to break out of there! Wait a minute. How did Sylvester sneak the Conductor in there? Oh my God. We have to make this scene real. =P

That is so awesome, Yuzi! Chase looks pretty stoped to be there.

Also, we need a picture of Chase and Sylvester in tuxedos, top hats and monocles.

It's yuzikichan!

@apollo: I know how to draw roses.... I don't know how to draw lavender

@chase: YES!

Draw that five minutes ago.

Fair enough, I can't draw either of them. xD
And Chase, I can picture the scene now! No, I can't. But it sounds hilarious anyway!

It's yuzikichan!

Dude. Chill. I gotta get home to draw stuff

Lol. I'm kiddin' around.

It's yuzikichan!

Lol, I love how you guys are building my character and I'm asleep. It reminds me of the youth leader at my church. I swear she only wears high heels and she can RUN in them!

And it's boring being asleep

Well, there are things to be done to remedy that. You could not be asleep. I dunno.

It's yuzikichan!

I mean Migoto is asleep and I can't do much with her. And Markus is supposed to kidnap her.

Well he can't kidnap her while everyone is with her at the same time. Maybe she could wake up and walk outside or something?

It's yuzikichan!

That's genius....

"Too Awesome to Die"

Give me five minutes! I've got mooks to kill...

Plus, are they all in the same room? I can sneak through a window if they aren't.
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.

It's yuzikichan!

I'll go outside.

CarChaseCityMan wrote:
Well, there are things to be done to remedy that. You could not be asleep. I dunno.

Or she could enter a magical dream world where the skies are made of diamonds and unicorns eat children for breakfast-*shot*

*Blows smoke from gun barrel*

Just another day's work.

When I saw that somebody had replied, Chase, I instantly knew that it would be you doing just that. ('=

Lol I'm sorry I was predictable.

No worries, just further evidence that I'm a psychic leprechaun. Well, maybe not a leprechaun. That's silly!

You could be. If you BELIEVE.

"Too Awesome to Die"

I DO BELIEVE IN FARIES, I DO, I DO! Don't believe in yourself Apollo, believe in me who believes in you!

I can do both...with the Aperture Science Dual Activity Device. Or 'Jeeves' for short.

"Too Awesome to Die"

I know I signed up for it when I made a character who was a sociopath, but being a jerk is just... I want to say sorry even though I know its in character!

It's yuzikichan!

Trust me, I'm going to try and make Yuui just as terrible. It's gonna be hard for me because I'm so nice DX

"Too Awesome to Die"

I'm beginning to understand how my friend feels, since he's playing an abusive boyfriend in a skit at our church.

"She's like my best friend, and I have to throw her around the stage and pretend to hit her and yell mean things to her. I feel like such a horrible person!"

It's yuzikichan!

Dude. I was in this one act play where we had to stone someone at the end. They were just peices of paper wrapped in duct tape, but I hated throwing them.
Page 4 of 20 [ 798 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 20  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads