Ace what-ever-my-ranking-is

Well...this isn't TOO old...sure I'm interested
Re: General RP in general.Topic%20Title

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

MrAwesome wrote:
Well...this isn't TOO old...sure I'm interested

Awesome.

Count me in too! I know I'm pretty new at this but I'll give it a shot.

Gettin' Old!

*^Up here

aznfangirl_ wrote:

Howdy!

It's wise to have a little check on when the last post was made.

For example the last post before yours in this topic was made in June 2013 and "The Winter Cabin" RP you posted in hasn't seen activity since 2008. You can tell from the little blue or green tab in the top left of the post*

Though at least for the record I know Shippersdreamer is still about this forum and so will probably see your interest.

You can count me up for some RPs as well but I think at this point you'd be best starting your own RP pitch rather than relying on most of the older ones here. So far as I've seen the only one with any progress these days is the Fire Emblem one.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
*^Up here

aznfangirl_ wrote:

Howdy!

For example the last post before yours in this topic was made in June 2013 and "The Winter Cabin" RP you posted in hasn't seen activity since 2008. You can tell from the little blue or green tab in the top left of the post*

Though at least for the record I know Shippersdreamer is still about this forum and so will probably see your interest.

You can count me up for some RPs as well but I think at this point you'd be best starting your own RP pitch rather than relying on most of the older ones here. So far as I've seen the only one with any progress these days is the Fire Emblem one.

Thanks for the tip! I guess I'll start a new one then. Do I need to have an x number of posts before posting a new topic or?

Gettin' Old!

aznfangirl_ wrote:
Pierre wrote:
*^Up here

aznfangirl_ wrote:

Howdy!

Thanks for the tip! I guess I'll start a new one then. Do I need to have an x number of posts before posting a new topic or?

Nope not that I'm aware of for Roleplaying, however you DO need to run by any RP's by General Luigi methinks...and you need to create a Signup/OOC board for your RP. Just a place for folks to talk out-of-character and for you to make your pitch to draw interest to your game.

Here's the general rules for RP's here.

Though I see at the time of posting you've already started one, I think there's a specific section for Trial rps somewhere but good luck :kristoph:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads