Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)

Page 11 of 29[ 1153 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 29  Next

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - Dual Destinies EditionTopic%20Title

Lacks the brain for meaningful posts.

Moar questions!

Spoiler: Edgeworth
Does Edgeworth keep all of his animations? Does he have new ones (details be possible? :sawit: )? I've seen some already, like his AAI damage animation as well as the 'classic' (from the trilogy) one.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

jaydrick0620 wrote:
Thanks! :) Do we get a co-council view of Nick?

Nope. Nick likes the attention.

Tiagofvarela wrote:
Moar questions!

Spoiler: Edgeworth
Does Edgeworth keep all of his animations? Does he have new ones (details be possible? :sawit: )? I've seen some already, like his AAI damage animation as well as the 'classic' (from the trilogy) one.

Spoiler:
Pretty much... except for a few during investigation phases. He doesn't have that sprite of him looking aside with a sly smirk, and the folded-arms one has been slightly changed. (Sadly, I don't think his freaked-out sprite was included either.)
On the other hand, I really like the one where he's adjusting his glasses. He does it so slyly. And when he folds his arms, he looks off elsewhere, pondering. Little things like those.

...I just realized something as of late. The latin name for the plant which Ema's Japanese name is derived from is Rubia argyi. I named myself after Ema without realizing it.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

wilddrawfour.tumblr.com

What is the final Mood Matrix sequence? (like, all emotions or something? :0)

HERE COME DAT SPIRIT MEDIUM!

GETCH'ER SCIENTIFIC STUFF READY

Quote:
BonnyMono wrote:
Also, are there any criminals who deny that you're accusing them of being murderers? (Like Daryan, and Quercus Alba.) I don't need to know who they are, I just want to know if it is in the game.

That would make just about every criminal in the game.

Oh, well I meant constant/non-ending testimonies from the so-called ''murderers''
Because that's fun :meekins:
"Oh holy father, holy Brother, holy master... My sacred mission is at last complete. With these two hands, mankind is saved. I am your will made flesh. In your name, I give thanks."

Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
*answer*

Spoiler: Edgeworth once again
"He doesn't have that sprite of him looking aside with a sly smirk"...
ImageImageImage
Hum... A sly smirk... Which of these would you be refering to? :payne: Not good enough at english to know what a sly smirk is, although I believe it is the first image.

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

BonnyMono wrote:
Quote:
BonnyMono wrote:
Also, are there any criminals who deny that you're accusing them of being murderers? (Like Daryan, and Quercus Alba.) I don't need to know who they are, I just want to know if it is in the game.

Oh, well I meant constant/non-ending testimonies from the so-called ''murderers''

What are you saying!? You mean like Quercous Alba? That was such a drag, man!
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

Tiagofvarela wrote:
Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
*answer*

ImageImageImage
Hum... A sly smirk... Which of these would you be refering to? :payne: Not good enough at english to know what a sly smirk is, although I believe it is the first image.

I don't think it's sly. As we know, Edgey (almost) never smiles (or not at least not using a genuine smile). The first sprite is mostly used when he does a genuine smile. The second one can be compared to :hobohodo: 's smug smile.

But the second one does appear and isn't really sly...

^
He actually smiles a bit more in this game than in other games. I think it's from the nostalgia of facing off against Nick again.

jaydrick0620 wrote:

Yep.
Spoiler:
And a sequence with no emotions at all. By the way, the last time the Mood Matrix ~ Allegro plays is during the blaring 4-emoticon sequence.

BonnyMono wrote:
Quote:
BonnyMono wrote:

Hm... I guess the culprit of case 3 and case 5 count in that sense, but I didn't find them as irritating as with Alba.

Tiagofvarela wrote:
Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
*answer*

ImageImageImage

Spoiler:
Yeah, I was referring to the first one. The other two are in there... but with glasses. Oddly enough, he only has a couple animations with his glasses on in court.

The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

I am just asking for some numbers, so I hope you took notes while playing. ;)

1. How many cross-examinations are there? (Please give the number for every case.)
2. How many profile entries do we get?
3. How many pieces of evidence are there, not including the generic ones?

GREAT and POWERFUL Trixie's co-council

Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
jaydrick0620 wrote:

Yep.
Spoiler:
And a sequence with no emotions at all. By the way, the last time the Mood Matrix ~ Allegro plays is during the blaring 4-emoticon sequence.

Spoiler: GS5 Final Case Spoilers
The person without emotions was Phantom, wasn't it? Why doesn't he have any emotion? Is he even human?

And who's the witness with the four emotions? I guess it was Athena.

And talking about her, when you break Black Psyche-Locks you break a person, right? What does that mean? (I'm sorry, I'm not English).

I'm not English. Excuse my grammar errors.

wilddrawfour.tumblr.com

Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:

jaydrick0620 wrote:

Yep.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Oh wow! Is this the Phantom? By the way, is the term "Phantom" used explicitly? Or did the fandom make it up?

Mod edit: Mark your spoilers. Especially when it involves someone from late in the game.

HERE COME DAT SPIRIT MEDIUM!

Tiagofvarela wrote:
Sligneris wrote:
...Where can I get/see these demos and show videos?

I am not sure what you are talking about, however, all the official stuff that I myself am aware of are these:
Official english trailer(you should already know this one)
English demo
English Blackquill demo
English Investigation demo

I'm hoping that answered your question, since I swear I'm not quite sure of what you're referring to :oops:
I meant investigation demo. Okay, that one with Apollo and Athena is fine, but... What about Japanese one with Phoenix, Athena and Ted? :Hoboright:

As Phoenix, can you present the locket with Trucy's picture in it?

I mean, he's a father now and has only recently started running into his friends again, so it's only natural. Although Pearl would get absolutely livid...

@Lusankya You're asking for a lot. I'll need to get back to you on that.

SweetieBot wrote:
Spoiler: GS5 Final Case Spoilers
The person without emotions was Phantom, wasn't it? Why doesn't he have any emotion? Is he even human?

And who's the witness with the four emotions? I guess it was Athena.

And talking about her, when you break Black Psyche-Locks you break a person, right? What does that mean? (I'm sorry, I'm not English).

Spoiler:
The Phantom is human. You spend the end of the game trying to prove that.
Actually, there are two witnesses with all four emotions on. One of them is just that confused, and the other is messing with the Mood Matrix.
The black locks represent a secret that a person hides from him/herself without realizing it. They become so convinced about a particular situation that they deny the truth. By breaking through the locks, Phoenix could risk breaking that person's conscience.

jaydrick0620 wrote:
Spoiler:
Oh wow! Is this the Phantom? By the way, is the term "Phantom" used explicitly? Or did the fandom make it up?

Spoiler:
It's the term used in-game.

Sligneris wrote:
I meant investigation demo. Okay, that one with Apollo and Athena is fine, but... What about Japanese one with Phoenix, Athena and Ted? :Hoboright:

You mean this one? Thank kwando for keeping that video up.

Thane wrote:
As Phoenix, can you present the locket with Trucy's picture in it?

I mean, he's a father now and has only recently started running into his friends again, so it's only natural. Although Pearl would get absolutely livid...

No, because it's not listed in the court record.
Actually, by the time Pearl stops by again, she and Trucy have already met, so she doesn't get angry.

How very disappointing, I was looking forward to that. So Trucy and Pearl meet each other in that DLC case, then? Fantastic!

Thank you for answering.

Spoiler: Dark Age of Law, GK2
Regarding that, I realize Phoenix's forgery and Blackquill's murder (with both of them innocent of these crimes) are mentioned, but, let's admit - it's not the first time it has happened.

Remember Demon Prosecutor? Manfred von Karma's involvement in Hammond's and Gregory Edgeworth's murder? Chief of Police murdering a prosecutor and a detective and Chief Prosecutor being an accomplice? Or the events of GK2, with the head of Prosecutorial Investigation Committee being corrupt, international conspirator and murderer as well?

Is all this stuff referenced in the slightest, at least completely vague way...?

1000% Knight

Sligneris wrote:
Spoiler: Dark Age of Law, GK2
Regarding that, I realize Phoenix's forgery and Blackquill's murder (with both of them innocent of these crimes) are mentioned, but, let's admit - it's not the first time it has happened.

Remember Demon Prosecutor? Manfred von Karma's involvement in Hammond's and Gregory Edgeworth's murder? Chief of Police murdering a prosecutor and a detective and Chief Prosecutor being an accomplice? Or the events of GK2, with the head of Prosecutorial Investigation Committee being corrupt, international conspirator and murderer as well?

Is all this stuff referenced in the slightest, at least completely vague way...?

Nope :keiko:
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Spoiler:
Uhm... In my opinion, things like that would be huge scandals if it was to happen in real life... :adrian: But, I guess that's yet another one of these "Where is my respect and renown?" parts. Strangely enough, now in favor for Phoenix :yogi: Or the opposite, considering it's a bad reputation we are talking about here

1000% Knight

They also try to keep each game as spoiler-free as possible with respect to the other cases.
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Mentioning corrupt law reinforcement without any names and specific position would really be much of a spoiler... :yogi:

GREAT and POWERFUL Trixie's co-council

Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler: Final Boss and Case 5 spoilers
Wow, that's pretty cool. If he is human, why doesn't he have any emotions? And why do they think at first that he isn't human? Sorry, I am asking a lot.

I'm not English. Excuse my grammar errors.

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

I want to know something. How is Pearls characterisation in this game? Did the writer just mimic her character from the old games or is there a distinction now she's older?
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

With all the deep new Characters and people saying Apollo is a much better Character than his last Game It sounds like the old Characters aren't as good as they once were. Is that right?

SweetieBot wrote:
Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler: Final Boss and Case 5 spoilers
Wow, that's pretty cool. If he is human, why doesn't he have any emotions? And why do they think at first that he isn't human? Sorry, I am asking a lot.

Spoiler:
He's been trained against psychological warfare. But the only one who believes he isn't human is himself, as if he's gone beyond what humans can feel. Athena mentions that as much control as someone has over his/her emotions, it's impossible to completely mute out everything.

linkenski wrote:
I want to know something. How is Pearls characterisation in this game? Did the writer just mimic her character from the old games or is there a distinction now she's older?

I see her as the same Pearl we've always known... except just a bit more playful. She does have a few mannerisms similar to Maya.

Kanji wrote:
With all the deep new Characters and people saying Apollo is a much better Character than his last Game It sounds like the old Characters aren't as good as they once were. Is that right?

I can't answer for everyone's opinion, but it is pretty evident that the returning characters don't have as much spotlight as the new ones do. Some of them feel like they've been thrown in with little to no purpose.

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

Can you list the months and year each case takes place in? (Ex. for GS1 The First Turnabout took place in August 2016.) Please include the dlc case and please no story spoilers.

Spoiler:
Is there any explanation for why the jurist system is not being used? Please no story spoilers.

I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.

Last edited by D.A. McCoy on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spoiler:
I remember someone mentioning that during last case Apollo says to Phoenix something that they haven't been behind the same defense bench since "that" case. That's obviously 4-1 they are talking about, but do they explicitly state details of "that" case? Basically asking for a fangame potential whether it could be another case being referenced.

ADA McCoy wrote:
Can you list the months and year each case takes place in? (Ex. for GS1 The First Turnabout took place in August 2016.) Please include the dlc case and please no story spoilers.

Spoiler:
Is there any explanation for why the jurist system is not being used? Please no story spoilers.

Spoiler: Dates
case 1 December 2027
case 2 April 2027
case 3 October 2027
case 4 December 2027
case 5 December 2027
DLC case July 2027

Spoiler: Jurist system
Nope. It's like it never existed at all.

Sligneris wrote:
Spoiler:
I remember someone mentioning that during last case Apollo says to Phoenix something that they haven't been behind the same defense bench since "that" case. That's obviously 4-1 they are talking about, but do they explicitly state details of "that" case? Basically asking for a fangame potential whether it could be another case being referenced.

Spoiler:
No, they don't mention anything about it. It's a one-liner.

Objection!

I have a question.
Spoiler: Final Boss Breakdown (no actual story spoilers)
On a scale from 1 (Frank Sahwit) to 10 (Von Karma), how spectacular is the Final Boss' breakdown? Does he/she even have a breakdown? Please, no story details!

Can you investigate stuff you don't have to, or can you only investigate stuff you need to? What happens if you point at Charley in investigations?

Kanji wrote:
Can you investigate stuff you don't have to, or can you only investigate stuff you need to? What happens if you point at Charley in investigations?

Spoiler: Investigations (not necessarely a spoiler)
You can only investigate specific places, like murder scenes, so you can't investigate Charley.
In those murder scenes, I'm pretty sure you can investigate some things that won't end up being relevant ( :think: ergo, you don't need to).

ThePaSch wrote:
I have a question.
On a scale from 1 (Frank Sahwit) to 10 (Von Karma), how spectacular is the Final Boss' breakdown? Does he/she even have a breakdown? Please, no story details!

:karma:
My personal opinion, altough some may not agree with me,
Spoiler: Because...
It is a bit strange as far as breakdowns go, but you can definitely see that you got him

ThePaSch wrote:
I have a question.

Up to eleven twelve.

3D magic.

Also, Frank's breakdown was kinda spectacular. Toupee to the face!
Spoiler:
Is Jurist System really not mentioned at all? You know, I mean in the slightest way, like Maya or Edgeworth references in AJ.

I remember someone commenting on the Dark Age of Law being the reason why it wasn't implemented....

Sligneris wrote:
Spoiler:
Is Jurist System really not mentioned at all? You know, I mean in the slightest way, like Maya or Edgeworth references in AJ.

I remember someone commenting on the Dark Age of Law being the reason why it wasn't implemented....

Remind me of a moment when Edgeworth was hinted at in AJ.
Spoiler:
Sadly, no one mentions a peep about jurists. All that's being hinted at from that case is its premise, namely how Phoenix had been in some legal trouble last year, but it had been cleaned up. What is implied from these hints is regards to how he had been a victim of forged evidence conspiracies... and that's about as deep into GS4 that the game gets.

I've been wondering for a while, this question keeps comming up on my mind every now and then:

Spoiler: Attorneys
We now know there are 3 different attorneys, and we play as each of them at least once, now, do they truly feel like your playing as someone else?
For example: Does the rookie Athena take longer to realise some things than the experienced Phoenix?
Does Apollo feel like you're playing as someone else?
Most importantly of all, do they think differently?

I've been wondering about asking this or not, and yeah, might as well.

Oompa-Loompa

1) How does everyone feel about the soundtrack?
2) Does the soundtrack use the same annoying "suspense" theme that they've used in like every game since #1?

BobbyBritish wrote:
1) How does everyone feel about the soundtrack?
2) Does the soundtrack use the same annoying "suspense" theme that they've used in like every game since #1?

1) I personaly like it. But I'm absolutely horrible at giving opinions, so someone's probably better suited to answer this than me, jeez.
2) You can listen to it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMwLzIgdP-c
Spoiler: Answer to 2)
Pretty much, yes.

1) Everything's great in my opinion. CE~Allegro is some sort of disappointment but it's... okay, too.
2) Slightly remastered, but yes, it does.

I wish I WERE the best.

Spoiler: Final boss spoilers
I'm curious, does Phantom's breakdown change to fit in with the culprit of Turnabout Return and possibly some other characters from that case once Turnabout Return is completed? And does the credits change to fit in the new characters?

Oh, and since the localization team was credited in the credits, I heard, does it list who would dub the anime scenes?

Derper

AnsweringNOW wrote:
Spoiler: Final boss spoilers
I'm curious, does Phantom's breakdown change to fit in with the culprit of Turnabout Return and possibly some other characters from that case once Turnabout Return is completed? And does the credits change to fit in the new characters?

Oh, and since the localization team was credited in the credits, I heard, does it list who would dub the anime scenes?

A tumblr user said they checked the credits and that the people who'll be dubbing are from the Cup of Tea production which means that they might not list who's voicing the characters.

Can anyone confirm this though?
Sometimes I feel like facepalming
I'm just not sure on whose face to push my hand on.

元・超会社員級の管理人

I know they don't list specific voice actors - I'd have to double-check to see if they list a dubbing company.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Page 11 of 29 [ 1153 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 29  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)