Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)

Page 1 of 2[ 63 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

GS5 rips (SPOILERS)Topic%20Title

元・超会社員級の管理人

...Well, for a certain definition of "rips". The game has a gallery where you can view all the event scenes, and I have a 3DS capture card, so it all goes together very prettily. Needless to say, spoilers ahead!

Spoiler: Case 1
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: Case 2
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: Case 3
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: Case 4
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: Case 5
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Download link for a zip containing all of them: http://www.mediafire.com/?mavls3k249bqz03

Next is profiles/evidence. Profiles are easy, evidence'll take a little longer since it changes much more throughout a case.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Re: GS5 rips (SPOILERS)Topic%20Title

Master of sharp things!

Thanks, Bolt! Really great rips here. I'm really glad they gave you galleries for this stuff in the game. Are you planning to get the anime cutscenes, as well?

元・超会社員級の管理人

Profiles: http://www.mediafire.com/download/j3k6h ... ofiles.zip

Spoiler: Main characters (no spoilers)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: Case one
Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: Case two
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: Case three
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: Case four
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: Case five
Image Image Image

Evidence'll be tomorrow or some other time - it's getting late here, and I'm going to have to do some combing to make sure I don't miss anything.

Blademaster_Orca wrote:
Thanks, Bolt! Really great rips here. I'm really glad they gave you galleries for this stuff in the game. Are you planning to get the anime cutscenes, as well?

May as well! I'll probably put them on Vimeo, because Capcom doesn't seem to like me putting video of the game on YouTube.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

I wish I WERE the best.

Thank you so much, Bolt! You have no idea how happy I am when they provided us with galleries. But I am wondering if it is even possible trying to get all the character models. The models I've seen in some videos truly look fantastic.

元・超会社員級の管理人

AnsweringNOW wrote:
Thank you so much, Bolt! You have no idea how happy I am when they provided us with galleries. But I am wondering if it is even possible trying to get all the character models. The models I've seen in some videos truly look fantastic.

I took a lot of screenshots while playing, so those could be used. But I doubt it's possible to get clean shots of every pose - some only show up while there's a textbox on screen.

Wooster wrote:

Boogy-oogy-oogy-oogy

So I take it that this isn't like Megaman 9 where the DLC is on-disc and you just have to pay to unlock it?
Voodoo Sprites
I do some graphics for Conflict of Interest.

Nice name, isn't it?

Voodoo Lady wrote:
So I take it that this isn't like Megaman 9 where the DLC is on-disc and you just have to pay to unlock it?

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of Street Fighter x Tekken. Mega Man 9 didn't have on-disc DLC because it never got a physical release.
And no, AA5's DLC is not on-disc (or cartridge since it's a 3DS game) DLC. :phoenix:
PSN: Davidgui | Wii U Username: D-Man218

Boogy-oogy-oogy-oogy

D-Man wrote:
Voodoo Lady wrote:

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of Street Fighter x Tekken. Mega Man 9 didn't have on-disc DLC because it never got a physical release.
And no, AA5's DLC is not on-disc (or cartridge since it's a 3DS game) DLC. :phoenix:

Nah, I remember that there was a big spat when one of the retraux Mega Man games came out because the DLC stages were already on disc but locked out unless you paid for them.
Voodoo Sprites
I do some graphics for Conflict of Interest.

元・超会社員級の管理人

Voodoo Lady wrote:

I should clarify - I'm not actually ripping things from the game data, I just have a setup to let me take direct-feed screenshots and video from a 3DS. Basically I can catch anything that happens on screen, but not past that.

Wooster wrote:

The Reaper ~

That young Jin x3 Thanks for the pics!

Art Person

Thanks for these Bolt! You're working really hard! :maya:

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

I like how they showed a flashback of :maya: .
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

FWEET CLICK FWEET

bolt can you please make the evidince for dual destnies please :kyouya: :kyouya: :edgy: :gregory: :gregory:

I wish I WERE the best.

I'n going to assume that since some of the pictures have Japanese characters in it, you're planning to get the pictures again once they're localized?

元・超会社員級の管理人

edgey2000 wrote:
bolt can you please make the evidince for dual destnies please :kyouya: :kyouya: :edgy: :gregory: :gregory:

I'm planning to give that a shot this weekend. Work's been busy this week, and since evidence gets taken in and out of the Court Record quite often in this game, it's harder to collect it all.

AnsweringNOW wrote:
I'n going to assume that since some of the pictures have Japanese characters in it, you're planning to get the pictures again once they're localized?

I would love to, but thanks to Nintendo's region-locking I can only get direct feed of Japanese games (since the capture board is installed on my Japanese 3DS). And sadly I'm not nearly handy enough with electronics to remove the board and attach it to my American 3DS. So we'll have to rely on someone with a capture-board-modded American 3DS. :shoe:

Wooster wrote:

FWEET CLICK FWEET

thank you for trying to work on it i want to see thee evidice and use it in one of my fanmade trials

I wish I WERE the best.

Bolt Storm wrote:
edgey2000 wrote:

I'm planning to give that a shot this weekend. Work's been busy this week, and since evidence gets taken in and out of the Court Record quite often in this game, it's harder to collect it all.

AnsweringNOW wrote:

I would love to, but thanks to Nintendo's region-locking I can only get direct feed of Japanese games (since the capture board is installed on my Japanese 3DS). And sadly I'm not nearly handy enough with electronics to remove the board and attach it to my American 3DS. So we'll have to rely on someone with a capture-board-modded American 3DS. :shoe:

Ah, that is a shame. Hopefully somebody else can provided the localized versions of the pictures.

Speaking of pictures, are you going to the "Turnabout Return" images too when it comes out?

元・超会社員級の管理人

If I'm able to. I dunno if the images from it'll get added to the game's gallery, but if not I should still be able to grab them from normal gameplay.

Wooster wrote:

Master of sharp things!

Bolt Storm wrote:

If I may ask, how does one go about getting such a modded 3DS? I probably wouldn't mind trying to get one of it lets me take such awesome in-game shots and stuff.

元・超会社員級の管理人

Blademaster_Orca wrote:
Bolt Storm wrote:

If I may ask, how does one go about getting such a modded 3DS? I probably wouldn't mind trying to get one of it lets me take such awesome in-game shots and stuff.

It's done by this guy - I warn you though, it's not cheap, and that's even assuming you send him your own 3DS rather than have him buy one for you.

Wooster wrote:

I wish I WERE the best.

Any progress on getting "rips" on all the evidence?

元・超会社員級の管理人

AnsweringNOW wrote:
Any progress on getting "rips" on all the evidence?

Sorry this has fallen by the wayside - life's been keeping me busy these past few weeks.

Here's a start:

Spoiler: Generics
Image Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: Case one

Spoiler: Case two
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

These are all probably missing some stuff, since not all the evidence is added to the Court Record. I tried to catch a few instances of that, but I'm sure I missed some.

Bonus Wright Anything Agency:

Wooster wrote:

元・超会社員級の管理人

Rips and profiles for Turnabout Return:

Spoiler: Turnabout Return
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: Profiles

Wooster wrote:

The Trial to the Truth begins

This is awesome dude. Really awesome!
Avatar made by Purple Angel and Signature done by Vicki-chan. ^^
I thank them both so much! The Trial to the Truth has begun.
Dual Destinies Playthrough: Here

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Did Athena get knocked into the water by Umino or did she jump in herself? I'm a bit curious.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Bolt Storm wrote:
edgey2000 wrote:

AnsweringNOW wrote:

I'm going to mod my 3DS with a capture board, but I'm not that good with capturing instances, so just tell me what to do. :hobohodo2:

元・超会社員級の管理人

aplab23207 wrote:
I'm going to mod my 3DS with a capture board, but I'm not that good with capturing instances, so just tell me what to do. :hobohodo2:

The game has a gallery where you can view the event scenes after you finish it, so just go there and take some screenshots.

Wooster wrote:

Derper

Is there any chance that you'll be taking screens of the

Spoiler:
bad endings? Sounds like they have interesting event scenes.

EDIT: Or maybe not, seems like I misunderstood and there were just sprites.
Sometimes I feel like facepalming
I'm just not sure on whose face to push my hand on.

We are one

Those rips look amazing!

元・超会社員級の管理人

Reglare wrote:
Is there any chance that you'll be taking screens of the

Spoiler:
bad endings? Sounds like they have interesting event scenes.

EDIT: Or maybe not, seems like I misunderstood and there were just sprites.

Yeah, there's nothing special in those. They're presented the same as the rest of the game.

Wooster wrote:

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Bolt Storm wrote:
edgey2000 wrote:

AnsweringNOW wrote:

You could've just sacrificed some of your money to get another capture board, but you were very thoughtful. That's why you asked, so you could save your money. :think:

GETCH'ER SCIENTIFIC STUFF READY

Is it possible to rip the character animations? (Like ripping sprites in the DS games.)
"Oh holy father, holy Brother, holy master... My sacred mission is at last complete. With these two hands, mankind is saved. I am your will made flesh. In your name, I give thanks."

Lacks the brain for meaningful posts.

BonnyMono wrote:
Is it possible to rip the character animations? (Like ripping sprites in the DS games.)

Pretty sure that's not possible.

GETCH'ER SCIENTIFIC STUFF READY

Also, since DD has it's own Character page, is it possible for DD to have it's own segment in the audio rips page?
(I don't mean the music part, I mean the Objection and Interjection rips.)
"Oh holy father, holy Brother, holy master... My sacred mission is at last complete. With these two hands, mankind is saved. I am your will made flesh. In your name, I give thanks."

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

BonnyMono wrote:
Also, since DD has it's own Character page, is it possible for DD to have it's own segment in the audio rips page?
(I don't mean the music part, I mean the Objection and Interjection rips.)

I'm doing a video of every single Japanese interjection (and the current English ones.)

Spoiler:
Any chance to see a screenshot of young Athena creepy face during Simon's Mood Matrix sequence?

Racing through the sky like a Missile

^ Shouldn't that be tagged in spoilers?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

The thread title already contains "SPOILERS", and who would look into this thread besides the people who played the game or the ones that want to get spoiled?

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Doesn't hurt to be careful. Just saying "spoilers" is misleading on its own.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

I wish I WERE the best.

I wonder who's planning to get the event scenes. The changes are minor since it's just changing the Japanese characters into English words, a very slight change of Nine-Tails Vale's sign on the Amazing Nine-Tails screenshot and the space center's name on a couple of pictures from Ohgawara to Cosmos.
Page 1 of 2 [ 63 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)