Board index » Phoenix Wright » Baker Street

Page 1 of 1[ 15 posts ]

Appreciation thread for Bolt(Livestream DGS Fun)Topic%20Title

I am saddled with unnecessary feelings.

I know that I can't be the only one in this scenario, who can't feel enough for wanting to appreciate Bolt Storm for going through the (seemingly) painstaking process of not only recording Dai Gyakuten Saiban, but also livestreaming and periodically translating it for our own viewing pleasure and keeping us up to date with the story as they went by throughout the 5 cases. So much appreciated for all the efforts that went into it, also wanted to show some chatbox screens for the sake of sharing.

Spoiler:

It was tremendously fun, and I really hope we get to experience this livestream-fun again when/if another Dai Gyakuten Saiban comes out, since it's always exciting to unravel a story with fellow fans(for me, this would be the second time since I was also present in the Dual Destinies livestream, what a story in itself that was.)

Many thanks, Bolt.

Last edited by Calios on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Appreciation thread for Bolt(Livestream DGS Fun)Topic%20Title

Art Person

Thank you so much Bolt! You always go out of your way for the fanbase and for CR And we all deeply appreciate it! Thanks so much! :basil: :basil: :basil:

Winter Flag Trademark

Indeed, thanks Bolt, for the DGS Livestreaming-Videos-News Articles. I loved reading them~! Once again, thanks! :edgey:

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

Well, that trial sure was interesting!

Ah, it feels just like yesterday, doesn't it?

Seriously though, thanks to Bolt for the stream and those translation reports! It was fun freaking out over the twists along with you guys! Hopefully DGS2 comes around so we can freak out over stuff again!
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

1000% Knight

I didn't watch any of the stream, but yes, +1 to Bolt for everything he does for the site and the fandom.
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

There is only one truth!

I was just rewatching the streams, and I love how Bolt looks at everything and examines all the evidence right away. Thanks Bolt so much for the wonderful experience and everyone else who was in there commenting!

Racing through the sky like a Missile

I missed so much of the stream. :( Fortunately, I had a copy of the game myself, but I really wish I was around for the beginning of the 3rd case. Finding that beautiful reference and seeing the chat explode would have been awesome. Taking my time and loitering around places to examine everything is a luxury of its own, I suppose.

Glad I was able to help a bit with translations for parts of the 1st and 4th cases, at least. If I started on them from the beginning I probably would have had an easier time translating. I didn't get into my mojo...

By the way, did anyone else discover the just as amazing reference to JJBA?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

is a five star man.

Missed most of the stream, but huge appreciation and thanks to Bolt, we as a fanbase are lucky to have him!
Visit http://toatalireviews.com for all your TV and video game review needs.

Just a cute lil' bun-bun

Wow, I was feeling really lazy but I really can't pass the opportunity to thank Bolt for everything he's done! Every trailer, every translation, specially uploading the entire OST; I've been coming back to all of those like crazy these past months, and now that the OST is out, even more. Our lives are just much easier thanks to Bolt's selflesness :trucy: So yeah, thank you for everything Bolt, for helping the fans in staying close to this wonderful saga!

I didn't watch the stream, because I don't want to be spoilered, but Bolt does an awesome work.
Thanks for all your hard work on CR and its blog and twitter accounts!

Oh right, this was a thing.

I'M IN THOSE PICTURES
WOOOOOOOOOO

Also I think I've thanked Bolt enough in the stream already... xD
~UltrawaveStudios~

元・超会社員級の管理人

You guys...

I'm actually about to hit the hay for the night, so I don't have time to respond to everyone, but: thank you all so much! I had a great time streaming the game - I'm just sorry about the technical issues that kept cropping up. (I'm also sorry I didn't have the chat being recorded for episodes 1-3, 'cause boy were there some great moments in the chat there.)

Oh, but - the images in the first post seem to be broken. You might want to try a different host! (imgur?)
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

I am saddled with unnecessary feelings.

Bolt Storm wrote:
Oh, but - the images in the first post seem to be broken. You might want to try a different host! (imgur?)

Switched them over to imgur as requested, hopefully that rectified the issue.

Best wishes, and such!

Beautiful flower

I don't care if this thread is old (is it..?), I also want to thank Bolt! The stream was hella fun with you and others translating the gameplay for us, as well as gushing and freaking out about the plot twists. It brought a lot of people together, I even got some new friends!

So, many thanks for streaming the gameplay, on top of keeping us updated with AA news on Court Records and tumblr. You're truly a dedicated fan/mod/friend, the fandom is blessed to have you in it! :maya:

Also this doesn't really have an excuse to be here, but I love people's reaction when the leg slam happened:

I'm most active on my tumblr.
Visit my Sprite edit thread

Oh right, this was a thing.

Chips wrote:

All hail the Legslam.
~UltrawaveStudios~
Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Baker Street