Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Page 6 of 42[ 1676 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 42  Next

Re: GS6 IdeasTopic%20Title

1000% Knight

Well, I wasn't counting PLvAA ^^"

You have a point about AJ, though.

*crosses off list*

Spoiler:
Well, maybe not "victim," but we still have "person initially believed to be the victim" xD

Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

- Prosecutor who wears a breathing/voice synthesizer device over his/her mouth due to a criminal attack.

- A case that takes place at a boxing arena.

- Supernatural element, besides channeling, that actually IS supernatural.

- Plonco or Clonco as a defendant.

- Case where Pearl is accused of killing her mother.
Truth will come to light.

William Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice.

SwordKing wrote:

- Case where Pearl is accused of killing her mother.

Wait, what? She has been in jail for years, and it was Phoenix who put her there. She has most likely already been executed, and if she has not, then she's probably going to be in the near future.

Besides, I'd never be able to bring myself to put pressure on Pearl...

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Bad Player wrote:
As far as I can tell, the roles left are... (spoiler tagging because I guess it indirectly gives away GK2/DD)
Spoiler:
-Victim (suicide... or possibly faking their own death)
-Person initially believed to be the victim (they do something to make it seem like the true victim is actually them)
-Judge
-Assistant
-Returning character (from a previous game, not a previous case)
-Multiple criminals (where both are truly the "killer," rather than something like 2-2 or I-5, where one was the killer and one was the accomplice. You'd have to face down both at the same time as the end, I think)
-The playable character
-Animal (I don't think this or the previous one will ever actually happen, though xP)

Hey.
Spoiler:
Technically, we haven't had a victim who fakes their own death, so you don't need to cross out that entire line. :3

Also, I dunno how the multiple-culprits idea would work out. It'd make a good complex mystery; such as, someone who kills one victim is believed to have killed two, but it's actually two different killers. However, it'd become tough to connect the cases. Just because two murders happen at the same place and same time doesn't mean they're related. Even if they are proven to be, there's no need to summon both to the witness stand. They'll just go down together, since they're accomplices in that case (unless one of them somehow escapes by ditching the other).

Quote:
-The playable character
-Animal (I don't think this or the previous one will ever actually happen, though xP)

Aw, I wanted a Ghost Trick reference.

SwordKing wrote:
- Plonco or Clonco as a defendant.

You make Ponco mad.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

迷探偵

Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
Ash wrote:
- A non-recurring final boss! Ever since GS3, we've been seeing these recurring characters who "surprisingly" turn out to be the final boss; it's been enough. I mean, just look at it:
Spoiler: Spoilers for ALL games in the franchise, including VS Layton
Recurring prosecutor (GS3), mentor-turned-murderer-coming-back (GS4), rival assistant (GK1), 'innocent' witness (GK2), recurring prosecutor (Layton), detective (GS5)

Oh yeah. Now that I've played Layton vs Attorney, that "final boss" isn't the recurring prosecutor.
Spoiler:
The final opponent Nick faces against is Layton himself, the mastermind behind everything is still the Storyteller, and the actual culprit of the past tragedy was Jodora. In this case, there's no actual "final boss" in the traditional sense.

I guess the term 'final boss' wasn't correct for this and GK1, but I think you get what I meant ^^'
Spoiler:
Especially with Layton VS, I don't really consider Layton/Storyteller the 'last bosses', in the sense that the crime (setting up Mahone as the Great Witch) was Jodora's doing; the Storyteller's err... story was more to explain the exact situation of everything.

Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
Bad Player wrote:
As far as I can tell, the roles left are... (spoiler tagging because I guess it indirectly gives away GK2/DD)
Spoiler:
-Person initially believed to be the victim (they do something to make it seem like the true victim is actually them)
-Judge
-Assistant
-Multiple criminals (where both are truly the "killer," rather than something like 2-2 or I-5, where one was the killer and one was the accomplice. You'd have to face down both at the same time as the end, I think)
-The playable character

Hey.
Spoiler:
Technically, we haven't had a victim who fakes their own death, so you don't need to cross out that entire line. :3

Also, I dunno how the multiple-culprits idea would work out. It'd make a good complex mystery; such as, someone who kills one victim is believed to have killed two, but it's actually two different killers. However, it'd become tough to connect the cases. Just because two murders happen at the same place and same time doesn't mean they're related. Even if they are proven to be, there's no need to summon both to the witness stand. They'll just go down together, since they're accomplices in that case (unless one of them somehow escapes by ditching the other).

Spoiler:
What about a copy-cat killer?

And to suggest some more obvious some murderer roles: child/eldery people, the dead, 'objects' (accidental death / 'death traps' placed at an earlier stage aimed at someone else (delayed, accidental murder), everyone was the murderer, one person multiple roles (3+),

"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

1000% Knight

Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
Bad Player wrote:
Spoiler:
-Judge
-Assistant
-The playable character

Hey.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I added in that line right underneath "victim" because of that xD

Also I meant two people cooperating to kill the same person, not two separate murders. Just this time, both are treated as "killers," rather than one being delegated as an accomplice for the purpose of the confrontation...

@Ash: We've already had a few of those roles that you suggested, tho xP

迷探偵

(...One of these days I will have to confess that while I am quite good at remembering tricks/twists/structures used in detective fiction, I am actually really, really bad at remembering the book/game/story that goes with said trick/twist/structure ^^')
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

A ruthless prosecutor who is a villain, not in the sense that he killed someone, but that even knowing you're defending an innocent person, he'll do everything he can to get him convicted in order to not spoil his perfect record.

Kind of like Manfred von Karma but not murderous.

Ash wrote:
Spoiler:
What about a copy-cat killer?

And to suggest some more obvious some murderer roles: child/eldery people, the dead, 'objects' (accidental death / 'death traps' placed at an earlier stage aimed at someone else (delayed, accidental murder), everyone was the murderer, one person multiple roles (3+),

Spoiler:
Or a killer of copy-cats. >:P

Wait, "everyone was the murderer"? You mean all involved parties including the defendant killed a single person? Wow, a gang-up murder. People will either be pointing fingers all over the place or they'll all be in on the same thing. Can we call this one "Turnabout Pandemonium" instead?

Bad Player wrote:
Spoiler:
I added in that line right underneath "victim" because of that xD

Also I meant two people cooperating to kill the same person, not two separate murders. Just this time, both are treated as "killers," rather than one being delegated as an accomplice for the purpose of the confrontation...

Spoiler:
Oh, so it's just another of this type. For a concept that's so familiar across the detective genre, it surprisingly has yet to happen in an AA game. Maybe it hasn't happened because it's too familiar. There was a case where two different people killed the same person at different places, after all. Still, it wouldn't hurt to use it.

On second thought, the idea of two supposedly unrelated murders being connected hasn't been done yet either. In fact, there has yet to be a case with multiple murders, besides those in a serial murder case. What if a defendant or witness is killed off-screen during investigations? Intense drama action!

The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Art Person

I have a strong feeling that the first time you meet Maya in GS6, you have to defend her again. I wonder if Yamazaki would write that in order to make it like old times? (Kinda like how Edgeworth is in GS5, and so is Pearl)

What I really want to see, is a case or a full story where you have multiple paths and multiple endings, with real choices. But it's far from the PW style and hard to accomplish so I don't think it will happens.

Doesn't scream into DS microphones.

If I could have anything, I'd pick an Investigations 3 that takes place between Phoenix's disbarment and AJ, which details...

Spoiler: Spoilers for 5-5
Edgeworth's rise to Chief Prosecutor, and how he reacts to Phoenix's disbarment along with his search for the Phantom

"I can't go to hell, little weirdo. I'm all out of vacation days."

1000% Knight

Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
Spoiler:
Oh, so it's just another of this type. For a concept that's so familiar across the detective genre, it surprisingly has yet to happen in an AA game. Maybe it hasn't happened because it's too familiar. There was a case where two different people killed the same person at different places, after all. Still, it wouldn't hurt to use it.

On second thought, the idea of two supposedly unrelated murders being connected hasn't been done yet either. In fact, there has yet to be a case with multiple murders, besides those in a serial murder case. What if a defendant or witness is killed off-screen during investigations? Intense drama action!

Spoiler:
I think the reason it hasn't happened yet is because the gameplay system is more suited to confronting one person at a time. It wouldn't be too hard to expand it, but... eh. PLvAA was a missed opportunity! Dx

They haven't done two unrelated murders getting connected, but they did a sorta-similar thing in 4-3. With three lawyers running around now, it would certainly be possible.

Also we never get serial murders... "Serial" is 3+, IIRC :P The only time we've had multiple victims were cases 4 and 5 of AAI, and in case 4 they were both killed at the same time. So meh. I loooove themed murders, and multiple victims open up a lot of possibilities for that, so if we got 2 or 3 victims in a themed murder in an AA case, I would not complain <3

TheBlarghMan wrote:
Spoiler: Spoilers for 5-5
Edgeworth's rise to Chief Prosecutor, and how he reacts to Phoenix's disbarment along with his search for the Phantom

Please no... GK2 had such a personal and character-driven story, I'd hate to see them go back to an international espionage-esque story like AAI.

Bad Player wrote:
Spoiler:
I think the reason it hasn't happened yet is because the gameplay system is more suited to confronting one person at a time. It wouldn't be too hard to expand it, but... eh. PLvAA was a missed opportunity! Dx

They haven't done two unrelated murders getting connected, but they did a sorta-similar thing in 4-3. With three lawyers running around now, it would certainly be possible.

Also we never get serial murders... "Serial" is 3+, IIRC :P The only time we've had multiple victims were cases 4 and 5 of AAI, and in case 4 they were both killed at the same time. So meh. I loooove themed murders, and multiple victims open up a lot of possibilities for that, so if we got 2 or 3 victims in a themed murder in an AA case, I would not complain <3

Spoiler:
Normally, courts don't call for multiple people on the stand unless circumstance dictates; i.e. Lamiroir and Machi. We should get more special circumstances like that; preferably one that isn't expected. Nonetheless, something like a multiple-adversary confrontation would do better in a GK game... maybe GK3? That would be sweet. With open crime scenes comes more onscreen room, after all... works better with moving camera angles.

We've had a serial murderer before; we just never saw his trial. Remember Joe Darke? I think he killed, eh, 6 people within the span of several minutes? Or was it 5?

I love the concept behind 5-1; hiding a murder during a trial with a bombing. (Murder during trial, check. Death by bomb, not blast, check.)

Now that I think about it, Edgeworth is the winner by far for greatest diversity of sprites and models. Well, he IS one of the representatives of this franchise and the protagonist of his own spin-off series. Now where's that spin-off game for Trucy? The Wright Anything Agency doesn't do only law!

1000% Knight

I was only counting/considering "main cases," not the dark incidents in the past ^^"

Besides, the point of multiple victims is to pull off some grand encompassing trick, preferably in a themed murder... Joe Dark definitely didn't do that :P

Should someone then keep track of all the themed murders that the series has encompassed? It ought to help us explore what other options to try to guess.

迷探偵

Bad Player wrote:
Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I think I suggested the zapping system before, but that would work here: seperate trials that turn out to be connected (which gameplay-wise 'works' because you can exchange information between the seperate POV's / the different POVs don't happen at the same time per se.

Spoiler: multiple murders, that one famous novel by Christie, read at own risk
And yes, the GS system doesn't work well for multiple persons, but they could go a far way with 1) a system to summon/change witnesses and 2) come up with a story where due to circumstances, the two (or more) murderers didn't had the opportunity to cook up a story for an unbiased witness. I mean, the whole Orient Express thing went down because they hadn't reckoned another person would be on the train (let alone someone like Poirot).

And serial murders are hard to do, I think. At least, in the GS format.

Spoiler: light spoilers famous orthodox serial murder detective novels
The best of the classic detective novels featuring such a trope, like the ABC Murders and Cat of Many Tails focus on figuring out the missing link... which is less suited for a trial (and rather more an investigative trope). A copy-cat killer would be more suited, I think, but still, not something that lends it very well for GS, I think

1000% Knight

Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
Should someone then keep track of all the themed murders that the series has encompassed? It ought to help us explore what other options to try to guess.

Tbh, the only AA cases I consider "themed murders" are 4-3 and 5-3.

Also, wouldn't "the missing link" be for figuring out the motive, rather than the culprit/method? It really isn't that difficult to show 'what' the motive is while hiding the killer's identity. (Look at... a fair portion of the Kindaichi Shounen cases. The first one like this that comes to mind is the Yukiyasha case.)

迷探偵

Kindaichi Shounen may often feature multiple murders, but they are often fairly not very much connected actually... There's no real advantage (from an abstract point of view) to see them as connected, except for instances where for example figuring that person X must have done murder A, means he must also have done murder B however improbable. And anyway, motive isn't of any importance in Kindaichi Shounen anyway, because it's always the same ^_~

What I mean is, you really want to do a multiple murder thing in GS, you need to have a fairly good reason to do that, instead of just a single murder IMHO (as in, what do you think you can offer the player by doing multiple murders? Is it really necessary for the plot to work?). A missing link story done good (like those examples I mentioned), often brings the reader to the murderer the moment they figure out and shows why there were multiple murders needed (from a writers' POV).

Well, I guess you could do something like...

Spoiler: Last case in Detective Academy Q (manga and live action)
of victim A being responsible for the murder of victim B, etc. until back to A. The trial could focus on murder method, which would then chain all these murders together...

Or

Spoiler: Christie's Three Act Tragedy
Where the first murder was just used as a dress rehearsal... GS is better suited for more focused discussions on murder (single murders), so that might actually work quite well here...

1000% Knight

Too bad I can't open either of those tags :<

Also, it's not uncommon for the tricks in Kindaichi Shounen to require multiple murders to pull off. The murderer also often tries to pin the crime on the last victim, but... I guess we don't really need that in GS when we have a live defendant and all that ^^" (No problem with that in GK, tho.)

Surf's Up!

I'm probably the only person who'd like this, but I'd like to see Athena investigate a murder at the Hickfield clinic, and have to cross-examine "Director Hickfield" in the process (which may or may not involve a Mood Matrix segment). :hotti:

GETCH'ER SCIENTIFIC STUFF READY

NinjaMonkey wrote:
I'm probably the only person who'd like this, but I'd like to see Athena investigate a murder at the Hickfield clinic, and have to cross-examine "Director Hickfield" in the process (which may or may not involve a Mood Matrix segment). :hotti:

Overload emotion about him perverting on the female doctors. 10/10 Make it happen.
"Oh holy father, holy Brother, holy master... My sacred mission is at last complete. With these two hands, mankind is saved. I am your will made flesh. In your name, I give thanks."

The video game boy; the one who wins

If I got to decide, GS6 would

*Be the last game in the main series. Just to prevent it from going overboard.
*Have no Athena. Not that I don't like her, it's just... nah. Send her overseas or something, it's worked before.
*Be Apollo's game
*Have a limited amount of Phoenix in it. He's had his story and his time in the spotlight now.
*Be seen as the last part in a new kind-of-trilogy starting with AJ, and thus it would bring closure to loose threads in AJ and DD, such as 4-4
Spoiler:
Kristoph Gavin
, 5-5
Spoiler:
Phantom, and, if I've understood the spoilers I've read correctly, his murder
and bring a definite end to the "Dark age of the law". Not a happy-go-lucky-ending, but still some sort of solution. And it would be cool to hear how 4-4
Spoiler:
the jurist system
was recieved, as it obviously didn't pan out.
*Be a tad less wacky and a little bit darker.
*Have Edgeworth in it.
*Find a purpose to have Maya make an appearance.
*Provide some hint of what has become of Ema and Franziska. Perhaps someone handing over a report from forensic-scientist Skye or something, I don't know.
*Apollo.
*Edgeworth.
*Have you play as Kristoph in the first case with Apollo as the defense-aid, maybe. Okay, it could be a catastrophy, but it'd be cool if they could pull it off.
*Have less supernatural stuff and last-minute solutions/ -help from someone who suddenly yells "Hold it!".
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

1000% Knight

If they bring back the Gramaryes and (somehow) Kristoph, I could definitely see a flashback case as Kristoph as a thing. It seems unlikely to me, however, considering it'd be pretty major spoilers for GS4. (Doing "Lamiroir, Apollo, and Trucy are all related" would be okay, but beyond that would probably be infringing on GS4 spoilers a bit too much.)

But, something I just realized: since the beginning of the series, we've always had a duo for the protagonists. Initially the rival was solo, but starting in GK1, it's always been a duo: Lang and Shih-na, Mikagami and Yumihiko, and now Blackquill and Taka. (If it wasn't for Taka, Polly would've done his perceive in court! Taka is totally important!) However, in GS5, the protagonists expanded to a trio... Does this mean that the rivals will also expand into a trio soon/eventually? :o

But the three protagonists didn't really work on a case together; if we were to go up against a trio, chances are they'd all be together most of the time, which would be frustrating.

Besides, knowing Ace Attorney, they'd probably be triplets with some strange gimmick.

Also, to GoingforMiles, I approve of a lot of what you've said (that 'no Athena' thing sounds particularly glorious!). However, I feel like this franchise should have a happy ending, with sufficient closure for everyone.

On that note, if Thalassa doesn't tell Apollo and Trucy they're related soon, I will force somebody to draw her on a beach somewhere, drinking exotic drinks, flirting with the pool boy and forgetting all about them. That is more or less my headcanon right now.

1000% Knight

Thane wrote:
On that note, if Thalassa doesn't tell Apollo and Trucy they're related soon, I will force somebody to draw her on a beach somewhere, drinking exotic drinks, flirting with the pool boy and forgetting all about them. That is more or less my headcanon right now.

Well, in the credits for AJ, it sounds like she's completely forgotten about Machi, who was like a son to her, so... that sounds pretty plausible.

Bad Player wrote:
Thane wrote:

Well, in the credits for AJ, it sounds like she's completely forgotten about Machi, who was like a son to her, so... that sounds pretty plausible.

One would think Phoenix, being more of a parent to Trucy than her real parents ever were, would tell them eventually.

Random thought, but if there's such a case that Apollo is framed for stealing Trucy's cookies and killing someone with cookies, I will be overjoyed.

Bad Player wrote:
But, something I just realized: since the beginning of the series, we've always had a duo for the protagonists. Initially the rival was solo, but starting in GK1, it's always been a duo: Lang and Shih-na, Mikagami and Yumihiko, and now Blackquill and Taka. (If it wasn't for Taka, Polly would've done his perceive in court! Taka is totally important!) However, in GS5, the protagonists expanded to a trio... Does this mean that the rivals will also expand into a trio soon/eventually? :o

Since Taka can fly anywhere in the courtroom, he's an addition to every side of a trial... but has preference for the prosecution's and judge's bench.

"Your Featherness! Your verdict, swift and precise, if you please."
*screech*
:guilty:

So, if Blackquill's on the scene, he and Taka essentially fill up the entire courtroom. Issue resolved.

Thane wrote:
Bad Player wrote:
Thane wrote:

One would think Phoenix, being more of a parent to Trucy than her real parents ever were, would tell them eventually.

...You take that image right out of my head, this instant!

Welp, Phoenix does need work on his parenting skills. If your daughter starts throwing knives at people's tires, you know you're in trouble. (Actually, I've considered that Apollo and Trucy do already suspect that they're related somehow, since that hypersensitive tell-spotting power isn't free to download for a limited time. Perhaps that's why Phoenix hasn't bothered telling them?)

Gettin' Old!

Take into consideration normally the detective is allied with the prosecution to some extent so that count count as your team-up there.

Gumshoe and Edgeworth
Gumshoe and Franziska
I suppose Godot didn't really have any connection with Gumshoe.
Klavier and Ema (as much as they had no chemistry they were definitely a duo if only by hatred).
Blackquill and Fulbright.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

1000% Knight

Pierre wrote:
Take into consideration normally the detective is allied with the prosecution to some extent so that count count as your team-up there.

Gumshoe and Edgeworth
Gumshoe and Franziska
Klavier and Ema (as much as they had no chemistry they were definitely a duo if only by hatred).

But you don't actually face them down together. The detective acts just like any other random witnesses--whereas the pair-ups starting in GK1 actively support each other and work together.

Thane wrote:

Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
...You take that image right out of my head, this instant!

Search your heart, you know it to be true!

Gettin' Old!

Bad Player wrote:
Pierre wrote:

Gumshoe and Edgeworth
Gumshoe and Franziska

But you don't actually face them down together. The detective acts just like any other random witnesses--whereas the pair-ups starting in GK1 actively support each other and work together.

The format may be different but they are essentially the same thing.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

You know, a Mario game!

I have an idea, how about they introduce Manfred Von Karma's granddaughter as a new prosecutor? You know, the one with her dog named Phoenix? I haven't read through the rest of this thread, so I'm not sure if I'm the first to suggest it, but I think that would be a cool idea, dontcha think?

I also think that Apollo should become a defendant, as he's the only one of the three main characters who's never been accused of murder.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

1000% Knight

Pierre wrote:
The format may be different but they are essentially the same thing.

Okay, here's what I think the difference is: in GS1-4, the detective works for the prosecutor. In GK1-2 and GS5, the assistant works with the rival.

Surf's Up!

Bad Player wrote:
Okay, here's what I think the difference is: in GS1-4, the detective works for the prosecutor.

Which is funny, since both Ema and Gumshoe end up helping you build your case for the defence of your client (a lot more than "Fulbright" does) ...

dimentiorules wrote:
I have an idea, how about they introduce Manfred Von Karma's granddaughter as a new prosecutor? You know, the one with her dog named Phoenix? I haven't read through the rest of this thread, so I'm not sure if I'm the first to suggest it, but I think that would be a cool idea, dontcha think?

And then she'll shout "Down, boy!" as a new interjection.

Nah, we already had enough of the von Karma line with Phoenix vs Franziska. Though, it would be nice to have another female prosecutor to fight against Athena, just to have a catfight in court. It'd probably one of the most vicious battles too, complete with reverse sexism.

Gettin' Old!

NinjaMonkey wrote:
Bad Player wrote:
Okay, here's what I think the difference is: in GS1-4, the detective works for the prosecutor.

Which is funny, since both Ema and Gumshoe end up helping you build your case for the defence of your client (a lot more than "Fulbright" does) ...

Hahaha shhhhh

Though Fulbright is totally helpful at times. Especially in case 4 he really shines.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I've felt worse.

Pierre wrote:
NinjaMonkey wrote:
Bad Player wrote:

Hahaha shhhhh

Though Fulbright is totally helpful at times. Especially in case 4 he really shines.

Spoiler:
Because that lighter was totally helpful.
Okay, other than that, he was helpful. But, why? Why exactly was he willingly helping the defense during that case if it only meant them getting closer to revealing the Phantom's identity? If he hadn't helped, Starbuck would be found guilty, and Phantom probably could have gotten away, Scott-free. Am I missing something here?

"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

The cape is self-fluttering

dimentiorules wrote:

I also think that Apollo should become a defendant, as he's the only one of the three main characters who's never been accused of murder.

I'd prefer Manfred's elder daughter as a prosecutor, but only to play some small role, instead of becoming the main prosecutor.

It would be nice to quit with the teen lawyers for a while.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

GETCH'ER SCIENTIFIC STUFF READY

@sumguy28
Spoiler: 5-5
My theory:
1: The phantom could've simply forgotten his intent to hide his identity, his act as the detective must have affected him.

2: He simply didn't think that some lawyers would figure that the lighter had the secret. (Apollo)

"Oh holy father, holy Brother, holy master... My sacred mission is at last complete. With these two hands, mankind is saved. I am your will made flesh. In your name, I give thanks."
Page 6 of 42 [ 1676 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 42  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)