Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Page 2 of 2[ 46 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Can we please just talk about this? (6-1 Minor spoilers)Topic%20Title

Racing through the sky like a Missile

So, uh, did we decide that Rayfa was going to be the new Athena or what?

Nurio wrote:
To be fair, Ahlbi doesn't look 9, physically but definitely mentally. That kid got brains for a 9-year-old. He has an entrepreneurial spirit (seriously, how many 9-year-olds do you know with their own tourism business?) but he also understands every complex thing you tell him, on top of his vocabulary being that of an adult. (Again, do you know any 9-year-old who knows the word "exonerated", for example?)
Not once did I see him as a kid, and that they wanted the death penalty for him didn't strike me as more cruel than for any other defendant

This is the game where they introduce him as a little kid and in the next one, they'll admit they made an error in the Court Record, and he's actually 18 but short like Pearl. Let the shippings begin.

But more seriously, I agree. Though he may be a little kid, he's got the smarts of a teen or young adult. It's not impossible that he'd be treated like one. In any case, this court is just too dang used to tossing away people's lives on the assumption that they're demons in disguise that deserve to be banished to the depths of hell. As I have read quite a few stories of the like when I was a child, it comes as no surprise to me to see this be a thing.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Also, we shouldn't forget that Alhbi was accused of stealing the most sacred object of Khura'inism. That's kind of a big deal for such a religious country. And since they believe so deeply in the afterlife, it's no wonder they have no qualms in throwing death penalties left and right, since, well, death it's not the end. Casting people to hell seems a bit of overkill, though. But then again, they sometimes say that the guilty can achieve forgiveness from the holy mother if they repent or something. I'm not really sure how everything works, specially since the dead guys themselves don't seem to be aware of anything after their death.

Dracarys!

luck wrote:
Casting people to hell seems a bit of overkill, though.

Eh. Their religion's worst level of hell is literally called "the hell of tickling."

The miracle never happen

Ropfa wrote:
luck wrote:
Casting people to hell seems a bit of overkill, though.

Eh. Their religion's worst level of hell is literally called "the hell of tickling."

I'd rather burn alive than go to the hell of tickling
"There is but one last shred of cheer for a soul far beyond redemption: The bitter darkness that lies at the very bottom of this mug."
-Diego Armando

The cape is self-fluttering

Tickling ain't so bad. After an hour or so, you don't even feel it.

"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Ace Procrastinator

Jean Descole wrote:
Tickling ain't so bad. After an hour or so, you don't even feel it.

I can't even last 5 minutes :payne:
Page 2 of 2 [ 46 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)