Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Page 1 of 1[ 9 posts ]

Project: Completely translate Spirit of Justice to SpanishTopic%20Title

Clarion of Revelations

Hi everyone!
Today I bring you this project which I already posted on reddit, I'm going to be subtitling to Spanish the next Phoenix Wright game, Spirit of Justice.
Capcom decided not to translate this game again even though the last games (except Dual Destinies and AAI) have been in Spanish too.
So, when the full game comes out (In English) I'll translate it all!
I already subbed the first English trailer, and I'll be subbing the next trailers that come out. You can watch it here: https://youtu.be/h5teXLwa5ko
If you want to keep up to date with the subs, you can subscribe to the channel here! https://youtube.com/channel/UCSjr0a24VJTQIzT5tnTWknA
Lastly, if you have any friends or know someone who doesn't know English and wants to see it subbed, you can link them to the channel and tell them to subscribe :)
Thanks for your time!

P.S. Can someone delete the post I made in the other sub forum? Thanks!

Last edited by MrCafecito on Fri May 27, 2016 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Project: Completely translate Spirit of Justice to SpaniTopic%20Title

Mia Payne

MrCafecito wrote:
Hi everyone!
Today I bring you this project which I already posted on reddit, I'm going to be subtitling to Spanish the next Phoenix Wright game, Spirit of Justice.
Capcom decided not to translate this game again even though the last games (except Dual Destinies and AAI) have been in Spanish too.
So, when the full game comes out (In English) I'll translate it all!
I already subbed the first English trailer, and I'll be subbing the next trailers that come out. You can watch it here: https://youtu.be/h5teXLwa5ko
If you want to keep up to date with the subs, you can subscribe to the channel here! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSjr0a ... zT5tnTWknA
Lastly, if you have any friends or know someone who doesn't know English and wants to see it subbed, you can link them to the channel and tell them to subscribe :)
Thanks for your time!

P.S. Can someone delete the post I made in the other sub forum? Thanks!

Hey, fix your link to the channel!

Clarion of Revelations

Fixed, thanks for notifying me!

Clarion of Revelations

The project has begun!
Take a look at the first part of the first case here: https://youtu.be/Y-5tTeBovsk

Opinions are very much appreciated!

Edit: I thought you would translate the actual game, no just sub it. Anyways, if sou sub it, could you keep the text somewhere? like in a .txt? I wanted to translate the actual game, and if you are already translating the text, it would be less work for us (?)

No se por que lo pongo en ingles, pero bueno (?) XD que eso, que si quieres ayudar a traducir el juego de verdad que me contactes.

Clarion of Revelations

pache wrote:
Edit: I thought you would translate the actual game, no just sub it. Anyways, if sou sub it, could you keep the text somewhere? like in a .txt? I wanted to translate the actual game, and if you are already translating the text, it would be less work for us (?)

No se por que lo pongo en ingles, pero bueno (?) XD que eso, que si quieres ayudar a traducir el juego de verdad que me contactes.

Es que lo estoy insertando directo en Sony Vegas, entonces no tengo ningun .txt, pero si quieren puedo ayudarlos a traducirlo de todos modos :)

MrCafecito wrote:
pache wrote:

Es que lo estoy insertando directo en Sony Vegas, entonces no tengo ningun .txt, pero si quieren puedo ayudarlos a traducirlo de todos modos :)

Yo voy a intentar hablar con los del proyecto de traducción del dual destines para que me digan que han hecho, y si consigo gente que me ayude te mando PM, gracias :D

Sides liable to burst due to absurdity

Hola!

Yo también soy española, si necesitáis ayuda para traducir del inglés me ofrezco a participar (tengo un C1, estoy pendiente de hacer el examen de C2). No tengo idea de cómo se editan las ROMs o cómo se hacen los parches pero estoy dispuesta a aprender :maya:

¡Protesto!

The time flies. :godot:
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)