Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Page 3 of 15[ 569 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next

Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title

hey why

FRossR wrote:
Spoiler: Questions
Only a mention or something for the Gramaryes case from AJ comes back? Finally someone tells Apollo about his past? He ends in Kurain or Japanifornia?

Spoiler: 6-2
Lol no. Of course not. He's only here to give a reason for the case. He almost seems to retcon the past of the Gramaryes by existing. Almost.

A-K wrote:
A question regarding Case 3

Spoiler:
We know that Maya has gotten in trouble, so who's the assistant for that case? Is it Ema? The new kid & his dog?

Spoiler: 6-3
Leifa does. She's making sure Nick isn't forging evidence. Maya is still by your side in the courtroom though.

What's between the bread?

Question: Any interesting new developments with Maya's story? I take it we're meant to infer for the last several years she's been busy doing spirit training and such, but there any other developments with her?

Spoiler: Case 5 question
So, regarding the fact that Apollo and Nayuta are adopted sibling to one another, does Apollo recognize Nayuta when they meet in the courtroom? Does Nayuta recognize Apollo?
When I re watched the trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L9Os_2nnEY), in the end, it seems that Apollo does recognize who Nayuta is.
Just want some clarification, do they know each other as 'sibling' or not.

Yabba Dabba Doo

Yosumarainesu wrote:
Spoiler: Case 5 question
So, regarding the fact that Apollo and Nayuta are adopted sibling to one another, does Apollo recognize Nayuta when they meet in the courtroom? Does Nayuta recognize Apollo?
When I re watched the trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L9Os_2nnEY), in the end, it seems that Apollo does recognize who Nayuta is.
Just want some clarification, do they know each other as 'sibling' or not.

Spoiler: Case 5 Spoiler
They are both well aware of who they both are. Apollo knew at the start of case 2 when Ema mentioned Nayuta, so he most likely remembers him very well.

Beauty and grace.

Dang why are only the spoiler questions getting answered. ): I want to hear more information from safe topics it seems like everyone's only discussing Case 4 - 5.

But I do have another question besides the ones already posed! Does it seem as if AA6 is meant to be the "final" game or does the ending seem open enough to leave the possibility of AA7? This may be tricky to answer though since it's up to interpretation, haha.

Also did you guys enjoy the game? Did it seem to tie together a lot of plot points and develop well?

Spoiler: AA6 major spoilers
So, is Durk (the bionic-eyed revolutionary leader) Nayuta's father and Apollo's foster father confirmed? And do we eventually learn who Apollo's biological father was?

Gregory... Tomorrow, I'm heading towards that fateful place with your son. To find out the truth of 18 years ago...

Velanovania wrote:

A-K wrote:
A question regarding Case 3

Spoiler:
We know that Maya has gotten in trouble, so who's the assistant for that case? Is it Ema? The new kid & his dog?

Spoiler: 6-3
Leifa does. She's making sure Nick isn't forging evidence. Maya is still by your side in the courtroom though.

Thanks for answering that, my post sorta got lost amongst everyone going nuts over the other spoilers lol

Regarding the same case

Spoiler:
How prominent is Ema in it? I was really looking forward to seeing Ema and Phoenix meet-up again + her getting some interactions with Maya.

Also a more general question, how active is Leyfa at the forefront of the game's events, or is she more of a character that affects things behind the scenes/through the importance of her position in the story? Is she someone who gets saddled alongside Phoenix & Maya outside the courtroom at all or do we mainly only see her in the courtroom? A more general/vague answer for this is fine with me.

Objection!... What else can I say?

Can anyone, without spoiling anything, tell me if Trucy will be the main assistant for Apollo's cases?

What are the trial dates for each case?

A strong Phoenix x Maya shipper

WildSandwich wrote:
Question: Any interesting new developments with Maya's story? I take it we're meant to infer for the last several years she's been busy doing spirit training and such, but there any other developments with her?

I would like to see this answered as well.

Gardevoir lover

GamerHalt wrote:
Can anyone, without spoiling anything, tell me if Trucy will be the main assistant for Apollo's cases?

Unfortunately no, it's still Athena.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Slammer wrote:
So, is Durk (the bionic-eyed revolutionary leader) Nayuta's father and Apollo's foster father confirmed? And do we eventually learn who Apollo's biological father was?

Spoiler: Major spoilers
Durk adopted him but apparently he knew Apollo's father (who died 23 years ago) and we see a photo of him thanks to Durk.

Last edited by Indochine Ramera on Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Indochine Ramera wrote:
Slammer wrote:

Druk adopted him but apparently he knew Apollo's father (who died 23 years ago) and we see a photo of him thanks to Druk.

Spoiler:
Do we know his father's name?

POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

Is the fanservice well done or is it where the returning characters feel completely forced into the story?
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

I have some questions!

The questions I was expecting to ask back when the game was announced (including if Ema comes back, if Trucy is involved, or if Maya is back, return of investigation, etc.) has already been released, so I have some other questions.

1. Is Thalassa/Lamiroir in the game? (meaning the actual Thalassa, not just the Lamiroir image like it was used in DD) Please just a yes or no answer, not any explanation or spoilers.

2. Considering this is the third installment in the "new trilogy", would you say that this game feels like the end of a trilogy (similar to how T&T felt like the end of the original trilogy) or does it feel more like DD (a generally stand-alone game without any big wrap-up for the AJ characters or plot ideas that have carried over AJ and DD? If its the latter that would indicate that the games might not really follow a trilogy format from now on and are being treated more episodically (although the trilogy idea for the OT arguably didn't exist until T&T).

3. Considering that western fans are always in jeopardy of not getting the next game localized, would you say that SOJ would be a fitting finale for the series, aka if this was the last game that fans got would it be a pretty good wrap-up. Most AA games are actually really good at having "finale"-like endings, but I always want to check to make sure there's not a sudden cliffhanger or anything along those lines. If there's a to be continued then that would be a problem, but I think DD's end was satisfactory as a series finale just because Phoenix in the end has successfully become a Mia-like mentor. (Although I have to say as overjoyed I am that DD and SOJ exist, I think in some ways AJ had the most "finale"-like ending because of Phoenix's story and the MASON system). So yeah, would you say the ending is decent as a possible last chapter? Please no spoilers, just yes or no.

4. Everyone is freaking out about the last case. Obviously I'm avoiding spoilers, so I don't want to know what it is, but I was wondering if people's shocked reactions are along the "mind-blown" lines of, say, Darth Vader being Luke's father, or if the shocked reactions are disappointment at what people seem to think is a wrong move. This is probably a risky question to ask, and no doubt people's reactions differ on how good it is, but all of the shocked reaction make me wonder if it's just a shocking (ex. good because it's new and unexpected) or if it does something that people think is universally awful. PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME ANY DETAILS AT ALL, even something along the lines of "A character is arrested" or "someone dies" but just if it's shocking in the good way or the bad way. Please be as conservative as possible with this. (ex. "It was shocking but it was cool" or "It's shocking and it's really bad), etc. Thanks so much!

There we go, thanks guys! Sorry to drive the point home re: spoilers and question 3, but I just want to make sure I don't get spoiled on anything about the plot other than if it's well-received or not. Same with the other questions; I'd like to not get any spoiler info at all. Thanks so much!
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.

I haven't played it but I can answer #4 for you.

To some people it's a "mind-blown" moment, and it's something to do with Phoenix and apparently it's the premise of the final case. It has already been shown in the trailers. To me though, it comes across as a retread of something that already happened in PLvPWAA or otherwise in 3-5, conceptually (as opposed to specifically) To some it's shocking, to others it's been-there-done-that, but it's definitely meant to be shocking.

Is that crytpic enough? I intentionally placed a few potential red herrings for you.

Derper

D.A. McCoy wrote:
4. Everyone is freaking out about the last case. Obviously I'm avoiding spoilers, so I don't want to know what it is, but I was wondering if people's shocked reactions are along the "mind-blown" lines of, say, Darth Vader being Luke's father, or if the shocked reactions are disappointment at what people seem to think is a wrong move. This is probably a risky question to ask, and no doubt people's reactions differ on how good it is, but all of the shocked reaction make me wonder if it's just a shocking (ex. good because it's new and unexpected) or if it does something that people think is universally awful. PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME ANY DETAILS AT ALL, even something along the lines of "A character is arrested" or "someone dies" but just if it's shocking in the good way or the bad way. Please be as conservative as possible with this. (ex. "It was shocking but it was cool" or "It's shocking and it's really bad), etc. Thanks so much!

I'm assuming you're talking about how people are freaking out about the ending instead of linkenski's obsession with comparing everything to PLvsAA.

If that's the case, it's a case by case basis. Some of the complaints I see involves whining how it's ruining their ships. It really depends on how you want to interpret it. Could be cool, could be bad.
Sometimes I feel like facepalming
I'm just not sure on whose face to push my hand on.

linkenski wrote:
I haven't played it but I can answer #4 for you.

To some people it's a "mind-blown" moment, and it's something to do with Phoenix and apparently it's the premise of the final case. It has already been shown in the trailers. To me though, it comes across as a retread of something that already happened in PLvPWAA or otherwise in 3-5, conceptually (as opposed to specifically) To some it's shocking, to others it's been-there-done-that, but it's definitely meant to be shocking.

Is that crytpic enough? I intentionally placed a few potential red herrings for you.

Actually, I think he's talking about the reactions people have over some of the ACTUAL spoilers for the game and case 5. In that case...it depends. There's a certain something which seems to make people actually excited to see what happens, but another spoiler about case 5 has people worried, but not necessarily saying the game was ruined or anything, especially since it's still really vague what it means.
Signature loading, please wait...

Gardevoir lover

D.A. McCoy wrote:
I have some questions!

The questions I was expecting to ask back when the game was announced (including if Ema comes back, if Trucy is involved, or if Maya is back, return of investigation, etc.) has already been released, so I have some other questions.

1. Is Thalassa/Lamiroir in the game? (meaning the actual Thalassa, not just the Lamiroir image like it was used in DD) Please just a yes or no answer, not any explanation or spoilers.

2. Considering this is the third installment in the "new trilogy", would you say that this game feels like the end of a trilogy (similar to how T&T felt like the end of the original trilogy) or does it feel more like DD (a generally stand-alone game without any big wrap-up for the AJ characters or plot ideas that have carried over AJ and DD? If its the latter that would indicate that the games might not really follow a trilogy format from now on and are being treated more episodically (although the trilogy idea for the OT arguably didn't exist until T&T).

3. Considering that western fans are always in jeopardy of not getting the next game localized, would you say that SOJ would be a fitting finale for the series, aka if this was the last game that fans got would it be a pretty good wrap-up. Most AA games are actually really good at having "finale"-like endings, but I always want to check to make sure there's not a sudden cliffhanger or anything along those lines. If there's a to be continued then that would be a problem, but I think DD's end was satisfactory as a series finale just because Phoenix in the end has successfully become a Mia-like mentor. (Although I have to say as overjoyed I am that DD and SOJ exist, I think in some ways AJ had the most "finale"-like ending because of Phoenix's story and the MASON system). So yeah, would you say the ending is decent as a possible last chapter? Please no spoilers, just yes or no.

There we go, thanks guys! Sorry to drive the point home re: spoilers and question 3, but I just want to make sure I don't get spoiled on anything about the plot other than if it's well-received or not. Same with the other questions; I'd like to not get any spoiler info at all. Thanks so much!

I can answer your first question with a sort of,i'd explain why it's a sort of but you don't want spoilers.

In response to number 4, the big spoiler for this game, is just confusing to say the least, i don't want to say it's bad because it does sort of intrigue me but it depends on how it's written, basically i'm not gonna expect much.

hey why

I guess while we're on the subject

Spoiler: 6-5
What IS the big twist that everyone is freaking out over? I don't use tumblr or twitter (I probably should but ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh) and I can't find any sources. So like...what is the case even about? How does it end? Does Apollo leave? I'm so confused.

Gardevoir lover

Velanovania wrote:

What IS the big twist that everyone is freaking out over? I don't use tumblr or twitter (I probably should but ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh) and I can't find any sources. So like...what is the case even about? How does it end? Does Apollo leave? I'm so confused.

Nayuta is Apollo's brother

Derper

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
Velanovania wrote:

Nayuta is Apollo's brother

Adoptive brother to be precise and the revolutionary leader, Durk, is his adoptive father. Nayuta invites Apollo in improving the Khura'in court system after the dust settled. Apollo chooses to stay and tells the agency that he may come back some day. At least from what I've read.

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

Thanks for all the answers, everyone! I think I know everything I want to re: the final case and question #1.

I'll venture one more question based on some of the responses I've gotten. Is Iris in this game? Please just say yes or no and no description.

It seems that Bolt seems to be around case 3 on his steam (at least from quickly glancing at the livestream topic - once again trying not to get spoile), so am I correct in assuming that most haven't personally seen SOJ's ending and you guys are going off spoilers you've heard? If that's the case, I'll leave my questions regarding the end in relation to the series and localization here, so that when more people have seen the ending they can give their opinion:

I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.

Yabba Dabba Doo

D.A. McCoy wrote:
Thanks for all the answers, everyone! I think I know everything I want to re: the final case and question #1.

I'll venture one more question based on some of the responses I've gotten. Is Iris in this game?

It seems that Bolt seems to be around case 3 on his steam (at least from quickly glancing at the livestream topic - once again trying not to get spoile), so am I correct in assuming that most haven't personally seen SOJ's ending and you guys are going off spoilers you've heard? If that's the case, I'll leave my questions regarding the end in relation to the series and localization here, so that when more people have seen the ending they can give their opinion:

1. From what I can tell, Iris doesn't appear in the game. Not positive though.

2. It seems to be the end of the AJ trilogy IMO.

3. Kinda yes.

元・超会社員級の管理人

D.A. McCoy - I just wanted to comment that you are correct that there's AFAIK few (English-speaking) people who have finished the game. Individual spoilers are of course flying hard and fast, but I don't believe anyone's posted a "here is the ending, here are the details in context, and here's how well it works" post anywhere (or any videos of the absolute finale). I'd like to do that once I finish, but who knows - someone might beat me to it.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

What happened to those Pre-Order DLCs and are they any good?

:U

I have a couple of questions.

1) Who is the victim of case 5?

2) When does Edgeworth show up and how is he involved?

Monkey with a gun

I told myself I should stop, but I can't help it plus this is more on localization terms.

You guys played the Pre-order cases? I'm curious to know exactly what structure they are in as "Mini cases"

How are they compared to actual cases? Do they still offer s mystery to solve with plot twists? Without spoilering assuming there is something to be spoiled about them.

I'm curious since we don't even know if localized versions will get them since digital only

Hi there! :D Is Athena playable as a lawyer?

Although having read the spoiler, I'm not sure I want to play it... Of course I will, but, well. I'm worried now.

All I want to know is if Phoenix and Maya have any romantic moments or if their relationship continues to be platonic.

Peace are for loosers anyways

Chiichii wrote:
Hi there! :D Is Athena playable as a lawyer?

Although having read the spoiler, I'm not sure I want to play it... Of course I will, but, well. I'm worried now.

Spoiler:
Athena is playable in case 4

Hot Dog

I have some doubts concerning case 4. I don't know if it'd been answered yet, but here we go (some minor spoilers about this case in there):

Spoiler:
So we know that case 4 is trial only (like in T&T) and that this is the case in which we play as Athena against Nayuta with Blackquill being her aide. BUT, my question is:

Is this a complete, separate case? I mean, although it's only a trial, does it get a conclusion at the end or is it like Dual Destines, where case 4 was only an introduction for case 5?

Thank you!

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Spoiler: Case 4
What part of Athena's body does Nayuta wrap his beads around? (If he does)

POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Derper

Proyectil wrote:
I have some doubts concerning case 4. I don't know if it'd been answered yet, but here we go (some minor spoilers about this case in there):

Spoiler:
So we know that case 4 is trial only (like in T&T) and that this is the case in which we play as Athena against Nayuta with Blackquill being her aide. BUT, my question is:

Is this a complete, separate case? I mean, although it's only a trial, does it get a conclusion at the end or is it like Dual Destines, where case 4 was only an introduction for case 5?

Thank you!

Spoiler:
The liveblog I've been following clocked at 9 hours with a culprit caught and a lesson teached at the end of the trial.
None of the spoilers I've read indicates a connection between Cases 4 and 5 other than a theme of self-reliance.

Yash K. Productions wrote:
Spoiler: Case 4
What part of Athena's body does Nayuta wrap his beads around? (If he does)

Spoiler: 6-4
From the liveblog:

Is case 4 and 5 really the same case, once again?

Derper

linkenski wrote:

Different cases.

Who even knows?!

linkenski wrote:

Spoiler:
Case 4 is the Recipe for Turnabout, Turnabout Academy, Turnabout Samurai, Turnabout Big Top of the game. AKA filler

Yash K. Productions wrote:
Indochine Ramera wrote:
Slammer wrote:

Druk adopted him but apparently he knew Apollo's father (who died 23 years ago) and we see a photo of him thanks to Druk.

Spoiler:
Do we know his father's name?

Spoiler:
王泥喜 奏介 -> Odoroki Sousuke (Apollo's name is Odoroki Housuke)

Hot Dog

Great to read that about case 4!

Another question: does the Mood Matrix get out of focus like the Perceive system and the Psyche Locks in DD? I mean, we know that the three abilities are coming back, but the Mood Matrix was the most important in the last game, being used in every case (I think). I loved the MM segments in DD but I'm afraid that we will be getting only a few of them in Spirit of Justice.

1. Are there any returning characters that we didn't know about?
2. Who are the defense attorney and prosecutor for each case?
3. Does this game have as much blood as Dual Destinies, or any jumpscare?
4. Is the final killer as "plot-twisty" as the ones from Prosecutor's Path and Dual Destinies?
Page 3 of 15 [ 569 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)