Board index » Phoenix Wright » Neo Olde Tokyo

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

[S2] Episode 13: Turnabout MemoriesTopic%20Title

What's a Court Records?

Kinda surprised to not see any discussion on it yet.

So what does everyone think of the episode itself? What do you think of the new OP and ED? I thought it was okay. It didn't really feel too special to me, but I feel like it truly does what it needs to and those Turnabout Sisters remixes were one of the best parts of this episode. As for the new OP and ED, maybe they'll grown on me? I can say I'm not way too fond of them right now.
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: [S2] Episode 13: Turnabout MemoriesTopic%20Title

The cape is self-fluttering

Well, I would have posted earlier, but since I'm cheap as hell, I wait a week before watching the episode. And if the other topics regarding the new season are any indication, not a lot of people are commenting on the show (assuming they're still watching).

The new OP is... all right. Maybe it's hard to get into because the one that preceded it was amazing. The ED is decent, but I'm more in love with the video portion. Never thought I'd get so many feels from Diego/Mia.

The episode was good enough, but I'm surprised that the animation took a step back in the quality department. College Phoenix's characterization came off as more believable here than in the game (even though I still think three years is too short for him to have matured that much). I cracked up when Mia's face turned blue after Phoenix confessed to eating the pendant. The sounds Dahlia made at the breakdown were... disturbing. I liked seeing Mia visit comatose Diego to give him an update. And of course, I was happy to hear Turnabout Sisters and the original Objection theme.

I'm also glad to see another filler case, which I'll get to next week. I'm guessing they'll do the Terry Fawles case at some point.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT
Re: [S2] Episode 13: Turnabout MemoriesTopic%20Title

What's a Court Records?

Jean Descole wrote:
I'm guessing they'll do the Terry Fawles case at some point.

They'll be doing that one next week.
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Neo Olde Tokyo