Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71

Re: Favorite PW Pairings, Part Two!Topic%20Title

OH BOY, 3AM!

I only have three ships for AA :yogi:

:apollo: x :sassy:
:eh?: x :maggey:

and my OPT:
:phoenix: x :maya:
"The business is on. I am trying to raise the balance for the Gummy Bear so he could submit all the needed Fizzy Cola Bottle Jelly Beans to the Creme Egg for the Peanut M&Ms process to start. Send £1,500.00 via a Giant Gummy Lizard" -Solomon Odonkoh

Enoshima Junko-chan!

At first I never had a pairing until :junie: x :apollo: but I passed that over for my OTP, :athena: x :apollo:

The Thinker

I know I'm like 15 years late but how apparent/canon was it that Redd White and April May were together? I always thought they were together. They shared a hotel room yet it only had one bed!...

Franziska, Maya, and Phoenix could be a decent triangle. I don't think Edgeworth would ever been in to Franziska, didn't they grow up together or something? No doubt they were close as children, being mentored by Manfred and all.

Simon's Ultimate Fanboy

:phoenix: X :maya: all the way :)

Also

:phoenix: X :godot: OVERFLOWING TESTOSTERONE OMGGGGG

Mayoi:Hold it! Me:What the fuck- Case 4

:athena: / :simon:
They are my Gyakuten Saiban OTP
Everyone ships Kokone with Housuke though.
Got into the series when the anime first started airing, so I use the Japanese names of all the characters out of habit.
Also- Housuke, make up your mind! Who is your best friend; Kyouya, Daichi, or Nayuta?
Still wondering this three years later.

Evidence is everything in forums.

redbluezero wrote:

You are not alone, my friend! I ship Cykesquill with a burning passion. If you ever need fanart or fanfiction recs, hit me up.

My other ships are... mostly weird. I also multiship (ship the same character with several people).
Lana/Aura
Trucy/Kay
Franziska/Adrian
Kay/Sebastian
Cody/Trucy
Lana/Mia
Iris/Larry
Athena/Hugh
Simon/Simon (Keyes and Blackquill)
Apollo/Klavier
Simon B./Maya
Nayuta/Maya (maybe. I got those vibes out of the prologue anime, but I could be way off)
Maggey/Gumshoe
Edgeworth/his job
Kristoph/Calisto
Eve/Estella
Raymond/Katherine
Lang/Shih-na
Pearl/Someone (I haven't decided, but I want her to have a special someone so much.)
I am writing AAI3 this summer, with the community's help. Anyone who wishes to submit ideas/become a member of the project can do so here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VV_80EEXnlI_lThRrDV0allRDHzeyHRRA49AJH7eR48/edit?usp=docslist_api

The man for your trials!

Silver-Dono wrote:
My other ships are... mostly weird. I also multiship (ship the same character with several people).

I'll say that there's absolutely no shame in weird ships or multishipping. Trust me, I'm the same.

Maya/Gumshoe
Klavier/Apollo
Phoenix/Maya
Trucy/Pearl
Larry/Iris
Lana/Mia
Winston/Everyone(I've always jokingly imagined him as a massive pimp off-screen)
Larry/Elise
Ema/Apollo
Dahlia/Kristoph
Wocky/Machi

Of course, I know that I have more, but I can't recall them at the moment. I'll probably make another post when I do.

This is a random question, but do Raymond and Katherine have a ship name? I tried calling them Kaymond, but everyone thought I was shipping him with Kay.
I am writing AAI3 this summer, with the community's help. Anyone who wishes to submit ideas/become a member of the project can do so here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VV_80EEXnlI_lThRrDV0allRDHzeyHRRA49AJH7eR48/edit?usp=docslist_api

Simon's Ultimate Fanboy

Just playing safe with possible spoilers~~

Spoiler:
:simon: X ME
I jest, here's the real deal
:athena: X :simon: I am the captain of this ship.
ImageImage

(All credits for the photos belong to their owners!)

Simon's Ultimate Fanboy

Silver-Dono wrote:
redbluezero wrote:

You are not alone, my friend! I ship Cykesquill with a burning passion. If you ever need fanart or fanfiction recs, hit me up.

Lana/Aura
Trucy/Kay
Franziska/Adrian
Kay/Sebastian
Cody/Trucy
Lana/Mia
Iris/Larry
Athena/Hugh
Apollo/Klavier
Simon B./Maya
Nayuta/Maya (maybe. I got those vibes out of the prologue anime, but I could be way off)
Maggey/Gumshoe
Edgeworth/his job
Kristoph/Calisto
Eve/Estella
Raymond/Katherine
Lang/Shih-na
Pearl/Someone (I haven't decided, but I want her to have a special someone so much.)

Dead at Edgeworth/his job :redd:

Zelos Menethil wrote:
Silver-Dono wrote:
redbluezero wrote:

Lana/Aura
Trucy/Kay
Franziska/Adrian
Kay/Sebastian
Cody/Trucy
Lana/Mia
Iris/Larry
Athena/Hugh
Apollo/Klavier
Simon B./Maya
Maggey/Gumshoe
Edgeworth/his job
Kristoph/Calisto
Eve/Estella
Raymond/Katherine
Lang/Shih-na

Dead at Edgeworth/his job :redd:

I just don't see him romantically involved with anybody. If he had time for dating, he would actively try and do more of his job. Seriously, think about AAI:

Spoiler:
He just got home from an international flight and solved two murders, plus a kidnapping. It's 2am, and what does he do? Check his office. That devotion in unrivaled by most couples.

Bidoof bidoof bidoof is on fire

redbluezero wrote:

Hmm, I don't know about that. There was a recent poll done where the results were posted on Tumblr and Cykesquill was the most popular ship for Athena. That, and I'm pretty sure they've got more fic results on Ao3 and ff.net than Justicykes does.

MBr wrote:
but I passed that over for my OTP, :athena: x :apollo:

Heck yeah Apollo/Athena is great. That's my OTP. *high five*

Some other pairings I like include Phoenix/Edgeworth, Trucy/Pearl, Apollo/Klavier, Apollo/Clay, and Aura/Metis.

Juniper/Athena, Ron/Dessie, Phoenix/Iris, Blackquill/Fulbright, Kay/Sebastian, Gumshoe/Maggie, Apollo/Juniper (which I actually used to really dislike but I've recently grown a liking to) and Ray/Katherine are some borderline ships of mine. I like them, but I'm not especially passionate or vocal about it.

I also really like the Clay/Apollo/Athena and Clay/Apollo/Klavier OT3s.

I ship Apollo with a lot of people. Oops. :oops:
I... feel foolish.

My tumblr: http://www.polkadot-cookie.tumblr.com
My Apollo-centric sideblog: http://www.chords-of-fine.tumblr.com

If we don't have order, Prosecutor Blackquill will yell at us!

Last edited by Nado13579 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Prosecuting Prodigy

:franny: / :adrian: otp

arsenicCatnip

:matt: x :dahlia: is pretty much the only thing I ship in AA.

According to my avatar, that should be more...Homestuck and LL have a different shipping landscape tho.

Ace Procrastinator

:phoenix: x :iris: (OTP)
:godot: x :mia:
:franny: x :larry:
:maya: x :steel:

I find Feenris and Miego to be adorable, Franziska and Larry seem compatible, and Maya and the Steel Samurai are a match made in heaven

The miracle never happen

Everybody knows that the best ship is...
:yogi: x :shoe:
amirite?
Lolno but seriously.
:phoenix: x :iris: is pretty cool
:eh?: x :salute: is an easy one because of how canon it is.
:junie: x :apollo-objection: I like that one a lot...
and finally, my favorite of all...
:franny: x :franny: she's made for herself.
"There is but one last shred of cheer for a soul far beyond redemption: The bitter darkness that lies at the very bottom of this mug."
-Diego Armando

Ace Procrastinator

I can imagine :redd: x :redd:

It seems like a fabulous relationship

The miracle never happen

Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:
I can imagine :redd: x :redd:

It seems like a fabulous relationship

Double the blanco nino.. save me now.
"There is but one last shred of cheer for a soul far beyond redemption: The bitter darkness that lies at the very bottom of this mug."
-Diego Armando

Okay I now have more ships for you nice people!

1. :maggey: and :gumshoe:

2. :adrian: and :franny:

3. :judge: and :gant:

4. :javado: and :mia:

5. :grossberg: and :redd:

6. :shelly: and :darke:

The best ship out of all my ships is :phoenix: and :iris: honestly.

I just can't understand what people see in :phoenix: x :maya: . Just because it is so innocent lol. Don't get me wrong, I understand why their relationship is strong. But it isn't "deep" in the romantic sense. It lacks romantic sparks. I can't even see potential for it to be intense. Because, as I said, Maya is just so innocent. And I tend to like intense pairings in general, or pairings that I can imagine being intense together.

dangerousoffender wrote:
I just can't understand what people see in :phoenix: x :maya: . Just because it is so innocent lol. Don't get me wrong, I understand why their relationship is strong. But it isn't "deep" in the romantic sense. It lacks romantic sparks. I can't even see potential for it to be intense. Because, as I said, Maya is just so innocent. And I tend to like intense pairings in general, or pairings that I can imagine being intense together.

I always considered Maya to be like a little sister to Phoenix

Phoenix_Wrong wrote:
dangerousoffender wrote:

I always considered Maya to be like a little sister to Phoenix

Me too. If anything, I always saw their relationship as something closer to the one between young sibling/older sibling. I was even surprised at how popular the pairing is within the fandom. I didn't expect that. To each their own, I guess :ron:

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

After the anime, I can kind of see it working, but when I had only played the games, I couldn't see it at all.

Ace Procrastinator

The anime made her seem like a little kid, so it made me see them as siblings even more. Seriously I can't see them having a romantic relationship, but that's just me.

I cant see them in a romantic relationship either. I dont think I can see Maya in a romantic relationship even though I like the character.

I really like Apollo/Juniper

Sometimes I kind of dislike Apollo/Juniper because it ruined my Apollo/Vera fantasy. But Apollo/Juniper is so similar to Apollo/Vera that I don't even care anymore lol. I may be one more Apollo/Juniper shipper now.

So, I have been replaying some cases and I want to write my perspective on Nick/Edgeworth.

Spoiler:
In terms of influence and impact, I think Edgeworth is one of the most important people (if not the most important person) in Phoenix's life, and vice-versa. Phoenix's entire reason for becoming an attorney revolves around Edgeworth. One single event that happened when Phoenix was 9 (the class trial) was enough to shape Phoenix's worldviews, and influence a major decision about his professional life. Edgeworth caused this, and it is not a small thing.

I think I don't need to mention how important Phoenix is to Edgeworth, too. He is the person who made Edgeworth realize how twisted and corrupted he was becoming. He was the person who believed in him until the end, cleared up the guilt that was tormenting his mind for years and revealed the truth about his father's murder.

I read somebody saying that Phoenix and Maya were created especially for each other. This made me lol... through my perspective, the only characters that were made to strongly contrast with each other in the series, are Phoenix and Edgeworth. Edgeworth is calm and rational, Phoenix is disorganized and emotional. Edgeworth relies on his intellect to make decisions, Phoenix relies on his intuition and instinct (compare Phoenix's Magatama to Edgeworth's Logic Chess...). Edgeworth is colder on the outside, but vulnerable on the inside. Phoenix is more flexible and emotive on the outside, but stronger on the inside. There was a funny dialogue between Phoenix and Edgeworth in the end of GS1... Phoenix said, "if I knew the truth about who stole Edgeworth's lunch money, I would have opted to be a prosecutor instead of a defense attorney". Edgeworth replied something like, "and if I knew the truth about the DL-6 incident, I would be a defense attorney instead. wanna switch places?". So yeah, I see them kind of like the two sides of the same coin.

So, as much as people are quick to dismiss the pairing, I don't think it is "hurr durr one more irrational fantasy created by Yaoi fangirls". This pairing isn't canon, right, but there are good arguments to support it.

Happy Maria

Wright worth is a really good....crack pairing.

The video game boy; the one who wins

Crackpairing? Those are the ones you ship for shit and giggles, right? There is definitely subtext and interpretations of lines and actions from the two of them to support this pairing, and I assume those who do ship them do so seriously. I don't, but I can see where they're coming from with it, sure. I think of their relation as an incredibly strong and special one, that kinda reaches beyond platonic in a way, but not all the way into romantic. Like, right on the line, and it'll never tip over to any side. I could see them hold hands privately in an affectionate way, but nothing more. Also I think E is asexual and N is just generally uninterested in romance.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Happy Maria

Who,me? I never ship anything 'just for the lolz'!

Except Manfred x Gregory

Going for Miles wrote:
Crackpairing? Those are the ones you ship for shit and giggles, right? There is definitely subtext and interpretations of lines and actions from the two of them to support this pairing, and I assume those who do ship them do so seriously. I don't, but I can see where they're coming from with it, sure. I think of their relation as an incredibly strong and special one, that kinda reaches beyond platonic in a way, but not all the way into romantic. Like, right on the line, and it'll never tip over to any side. I could see them hold hands privately in an affectionate way, but nothing more. Also I think E is asexual and N is just generally uninterested in romance.

I guess your girlfriend trying to kill you and then coming back from the dead to haunt you will have that effect on you.

As for Edgeworth, I'm just not capable of seeing him in a romantic relationship with anyone. And I think the writers agree with me. He doesn't even believe in the power of love!

I agree with GfM that Phoenix/Edgeworth is def not a crack pairing. There are plenty of reasons why someone may not support it, and it isn't canon, but it isn't a crack pairing.

(Disclaimer: in my headcanon every character is bi. That gives me more freedom and diversity in my shippings).

I still support Phoenix/Franziska, for example. This is some kind of crack pairing. Talking about Phoeziska,

Spoiler:
I don't see them being romantic with each other at the time GS2 and GS3 takes place.

I imagine Franziska growing more mature after some years, and interacting better with Phoenix. I think she can develop admiration for him. In GS3, she is far less hateful and seems to be "friendly" towards him in her own way. He does send her roses when she is hospitalized in GS2 and thinks she is "cute" in GS3 - which indicates that despite everything, he doesn't see her as an enemy and thinks she is somewhat attractive.

If a relationship between them happened, Phoenix would help Franziska to be less patient and impulsive, and Franny would probably help Phoenix to be more serious and focused when he needs to be. I personally imagine the interactions being very cute.

Bro wait what

Axmann8 wrote:
CalistoYew wrote:
Axmann8 wrote:
Recently I've been thinking of some I'd love to see:

Spoiler:
Image / Image
Image / Image
Image / Image
Image / Image (I know, I know... Sue me :D)
Image / Image
Image / Image
Image / Image (Get it? ;3)
Image / Image

Yeah, I like those!

The Phoenix + Apollo makes me think funny perv things.
The Police + Terry is a good one, also kinda hot.

The brothers should do a threesome with someone else :hotti:

Goodman, perhaps? That would definitely make sense, since
Spoiler:
they all knew each other and worked together...

Sounds great ngl

i hope it stays dark forever

i like the usual deal like :phoenix: x :edgeworth:, and i’m not ashamed to admit that i blatantly ignore the phantom’s existence to ship :simon: x :justice: in peace (i love real bobby fulbright more than you can possibly imagine, and it shows).
but that’s about all the popular pairings i ship in this fandom. i love myself some obscure rare pairs — sometimes even more obscure than the wildest crackships.
i’m probably the only person who unironically likes :welly: x :redd:, and rather enjoy :matt: x :juan: (they’re such douchebags that they just deserve to be together).
but my favourite rare pairings all follow a similar structure: a kind, just, noble, absolutely good person with a law-related profession x an evil, utterly egotistical, petty criminal.
i just think hateships are cool, come on, don’t judge me.
so i just LOVE :karma: x :gregory: and :dahlia: x :mia: (i'm almost ashamed of myself).
i also like patricia roland x justine courtney (because of a smallest part in patricia’s testimony which you can get only if you press literally everything).
and, well... as i recently replayed turnabout revolution while terribly sleep deprived, my brain by itself generated inga x dhurke as a ship, and i just got too attached to this rare pair — so i guess it also can be categorized as such.
so, i think, i totally have the weirdest ships on this forum (and i hope i won’t get hate because of all these problematic ships)

handinunlovablehand wrote:
so, i think, i totally have the weirdest ships on this forum (and i hope i won’t get hate because of all these problematic ships)

They're not that unusual, Mia/Dahlia is probably the only really problematic one due to them being cousins. I know a fair amount of people ship Matt/Juan, Blackquill/Bobby, and Manfred/Gregory (somehow it's not considered weird even in the more... woke side of the fandom). What's the basis behind Richard/Redd though? Have seen a few people ship it before but they were all extreme Richard fangirls from 2009.

As for me:

- Phoenix/Edgeworth: Not much to say, it's just something I view as canon.
- Aura/Metis: Even if it's one sided, it's still really sweet...
- Godot/Mia: I like this pairing, but it depends a lot on how Mia is written (e.g. her being all blushy and shy around Godot doesn't work for me), plus I don't think they'd last that long to marriage or anything like that
- Knightley/Keyes: More of a friendship but it makes my brain hurt like crazy so there's probably something more to it.
- Athena/Juniper: Don't ship it too much but they're cute.
- Raymond/Katherine: ^
- Phoenix/Mia: No words... no words...

Hello world

I like some of the canon ships (except for :sal: x :snap: since this man :sal: should not be allowed to have kids) but here are non canon ones i like
Shih-na x :justice:
:pearl: x :cody-flash: (but by friendship not love)
:kristoph: x :dahlia:
Annnnnnnd that is it really
Image Image Image

"The defense is petting everyone your honor!"

Take that!

I can appreciate most ships, but I'm going by the ones I read the most on AO3, or that are in my AU. (I have some others, but I only did the ones with smilies)

Platonic:

:athena: & :simon:
:sassy: & :simon:
:franny: & :simon:
:athena: & :apollo: & :klavier: (this one's usually one of my main focuses)
:athena: & :phoenix: (They're father/daughter in my AU of the story, so :phoenix: & :trucy: are called as uncle/niece)
:draw: & :agent-Smith: (she took him in)
:trucy: & :pearl:
:simon: & :maya:
:maya: & :franny:

Romantic:

:phoenix: X :edgeworth:
:athena: X :junie:
:apollo: X :klavier:
:wocky: X :draw:
:lana: X :mia: (and past :javado: X :mia: )
:simon: X :justice: (it would be a past thing before he got swapped out with you-know-who)

Click the photos to be taken to my AU Stories!
Page 71 of 71 [ 2837 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby