Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 32 of 36[ 1421 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Re: The pairing debate thread!Topic%20Title

Ace Sidekick!

Adrian in black wrote:
CatMuto wrote:
Well, let's see, Franny would be 26 by the time Klavier even appears. I somehow don't think it would happen, simply because he is not perfect. Klavier may have won against Phoenix once, but only because of forged evidence (not that she minds) which would've been used even if Phoenix had not been the lawyer and Klavier wouldn't have known about it. And afterwards, he constantly loses to Apollo. Franny don't like that at all! He's too easy-going, like he doesn't care what's going on in court and doesn't think it's so important...

C-A

Well, technically there is that small window of time where 17-year-old Klavier faces off against Phoenix. I could see Franziska possibly confronting him and blaming him for ruining her chance to defeat Phoenix and then having whippy aggressive hatesex with him. That is, if he was still hanging around by the time she caught wind of the whole scandal.

It's possible they could work as a couple, but I think the Phoenix thing would always be in the back of her mind.

Didn't think of that, but maybe because I thought Franny went back to Germany after T&T.

The cape is self-fluttering

Emiko Gale wrote:
Adrian in black wrote:
CatMuto wrote:
Well, let's see, Franny would be 26 by the time Klavier even appears. I somehow don't think it would happen, simply because he is not perfect. Klavier may have won against Phoenix once, but only because of forged evidence (not that she minds) which would've been used even if Phoenix had not been the lawyer and Klavier wouldn't have known about it. And afterwards, he constantly loses to Apollo. Franny don't like that at all! He's too easy-going, like he doesn't care what's going on in court and doesn't think it's so important...

C-A

Well, technically there is that small window of time where 17-year-old Klavier faces off against Phoenix. I could see Franziska possibly confronting him and blaming him for ruining her chance to defeat Phoenix and then having whippy aggressive hatesex with him. That is, if he was still hanging around by the time she caught wind of the whole scandal.

It's possible they could work as a couple, but I think the Phoenix thing would always be in the back of her mind.

Didn't think of that, but maybe because I thought Franny went back to Germany after T&T.

I'm sure she did, but

Spoiler: AAI
with the whole smuggling ring case, we know she does return at least once.

"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Ace Sidekick!

Oh my! I managed to find a K/F fanart.

http://fav.me/d2f8gkm

Ace Sidekick!

Detective Luke Atmey wrote:
I shipped Nick X Mia until the tragedy known as 1-2.

I still wish Phoenix/Mia could've happened.

CatMuto wrote:
Tons of manga would like to disagree with you...

*Tries to contain happiness*

CatMuto wrote:
Wait, how did I do that?
By saying Phoenix was using forged evidence? I dunno how that would work, seeing as how Phoenix had stated that, if he had known it had been forged, he'd have never presented the evidence in court.

Phoenix is more perfect and takes law more seriously than Klavier

CatMuto wrote:
That also seemed to always be a possibility... I mean, Phoenix' whole drive to become a lawyer was to meet Edgeworth. XD

Yes, Edgeworth saved Feenie and Feenie saved Edgeworth. Therefor Phoenix is Edgeworth's blue knight.

But the whole flashback case with Phoenix's "love" for Dollie kind of counterattacked the pairing. :sad-maya:

Emiko Gale wrote:
Yes, Edgeworth saved Feenie and Feenie saved Edgeworth. Therefor Phoenix is Edgeworth's blue knight.

But the whole flashback case with Phoenix's "love" for Dollie kind of counterattacked the pairing. :sad-maya:

Not... really.
For all we know, maybe Dollie was Phoenix' first girlfriend before he came to terms with his homosexual love for Edgeworth and he was simply besotted with her. She is kind of pretty - although I believe the braids are a bit on the too-big side - and was always sweet towards him.
Actually, think Romeo and Juliette's love - they were each other's first love and both were young, so everything just seemed wonderful. The beautiful term la vie en rose.

Uh, what I mean is that Phoenix' goal was still to rescue Edgeworth, so although Phoenix was all into Dollie at that point, he was still thinking about Edgeworth~

C-A

Ace Sidekick!

CatMuto wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Not... really.
For all we know, maybe Dollie was Phoenix' first girlfriend before he came to terms with his homosexual love for Edgeworth and he was simply besotted with her. She is kind of pretty - although I believe the braids are a bit on the too-big side - and was always sweet towards him.
Actually, think Romeo and Juliette's love - they were each other's first love and both were young, so everything just seemed wonderful. The beautiful term la vie en rose.

Uh, what I mean is that Phoenix' goal was still to rescue Edgeworth, so although Phoenix was all into Dollie at that point, he was still thinking about Edgeworth~

C-A

When I think about those 3 love triangle wise, I think about how Rosaline rejected Romeo and Romeo thought he would never love or find true beauty again, until he met Juliet.

Justice is Blind (of his right eye)

Well I didn't really ship anyone in the game until the last part of the last case of the last game of the trilogy, when Iris told Phoenix the truth. Their interactions hit a soft spot on me -///- and is really sweet how after so many years Phoenix still believed in the girl he once dated. I fell head over heels for them. :phoenix: :ayame:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Ace Sidekick!

Probably one of the reasons I love Klavier/Franziska is because at least Franny showed she had a soft side and it was kind of hinted that she may have been in love with Edgey.

And I usually don't like bashing a couple to give another couple power. (I can give power to the Phoenix/Maya ship without putting down the Phoenix/Iris ship.)

However, looking back Klavier/Ema seems a bit onesided. Sure, Klavier has the hots for Ema but last time I checked Ema didn't feel the same. She was busy complaining and eating snacks. (God I miss the younger Ema.)

Last edited by サンドラ on Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ace Sidekick!

Pitipiui wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:
Probably one of the reasons I love Klavier/Franziska is because at least Franny showed she had a soft side and it was kind of hinted that she may have been in love with Edgey.

"Love" as in "sibling love" or "romantic love"? :yuusaku:

Does her saying she always hated Edgeworth and then Edgeworth saying goodbye and then she starts crying strike you as sibling love? ;P

Last edited by サンドラ on Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ace Sidekick!

Pitipiui wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:
Does her saying she always hated Edgeworth and then Edgeworth saying goodbye and then she starts crying strike you as sibling love? ;P

Yes, it does. :nick:

Well I personally think it's a ship tease. Don't get me wrong, I don't support them as a couple. (Obviously.) But sometimes I wonder.

Emiko Gale wrote:

I never saw that as a hint for any love on Franziska's side. I generally don't see it when it comes to parts where somebody "looked up to somebody" or "strived to be on the same level as them". Seemed more to me like Franziska had a slight inferiority complex towards Edgeworth - despite her becoming a Prosecutor at age 13, Edgeworth technically become one before she did and he was only an adoptive son of the von Karma name, so that must've been a blow to her ego.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

I'm going to jump on the "I didn't think nothing romantic when Franny burst into tears" wagon.

I won't rest until I've crushed fancanon the world over.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Ace Sidekick!

Pierre wrote:
I'm going to jump on the "I didn't think nothing romantic when Franny burst into tears" wagon.

Hey, you're not crushing your fancanon, you're crushing the Edgeworth/Franziska fans' fancanon.

Gettin' Old!

Emiko Gale wrote:
Pierre wrote:

Hey, you're not crushing your fancanon, you're crushing the Edgeworth/Franziska fans' fancanon.

How can I crush what is ultimately wishful thinking an non-existant.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Ace Sidekick!

Pierre wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:
Pierre wrote:

How can I crush what is ultimately wishful thinking an non-existant.

I find it funny how everyone is tackling what I said about EdgeFran and nobody is tackling what I said about Klavier/Ema

Edit: I'm going to be an Ace Attorney soon. Heck yeah! 8)

Last edited by サンドラ on Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pitipiui wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:
I find it funny how everyone is tackling what I said about EdgeFran and nobody is tackling what I said about Klavier/Ema)

Bleh. I hate Klema, so I'm going to keep my mouth shut because I'm kind of biased. :yuusaku:

I generally shut up about "those kind of pairings" anyway since I do not believe in those pairings that are of the variety of "They constantly fight, constantly nag at each, constantly act like they want to stab each other with a steak-knife, but are actually, absolutely, totally in love!"
I'm not saying that, when you are with someone you love, everything is perfect rainbow-kitties all the time. Sure you fight at times, but not 24/7 - heck, why would you even want to hang around somebody with whom you constantly fight? It gets really exhausting after a while, so why bother?

C-A

Gettin' Old!

Emiko Gale wrote:

I find it funny how everyone is tackling what I said about EdgeFran and nobody is tackling what I said about Klavier/Ema

Klavier's a whore who likes all women, there's at least a semblance of him x any female.
Nothing between Edge/Fran.

Also congratulations.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Ace Sidekick!

Pierre wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Klavier's a whore who likes all women, there's at least a semblance of him x any female.
Nothing between Edge/Fran.

Also congratulations.

Yes! It is proof that I have no life...At least not yet anyway.

The cape is self-fluttering

I think I understand the reasoning for Klavier/Ema.

There's a saying that goes, "The opposite of love isn't hate, it's apathy." I think it's true to some extent. You can love with a passion, and you can hate with a passion. (Can't exactly be apathetic 'with a passion,' 'cause it doesn't really work, now does it?) There's just something there. Even if someone is being an ass, why would they bother going out of their way to be an ass to someone else, repeatedly, if they didn't care? And teasing isn't a new thing; sometimes boys or girls do it to the person they like...and usually, the amount of teasing is matched only how much he/she likes that person.

(But this is assuming that there are no other factors involved. Obviously, you won't see some girl willingly fall for a serial killer who murdered her whole family right in front of her. Not unless something was seriously wrong with her too.)

That said, I didn't see any in-game evidence of a relationship or feelings between Klavier and Ema. Klavier's a pretty easygoing guy for the most part, and if he's teased anybody, it wasn't limited to Ema (Apollo, anyone?). And Ema has plenty of reasons to be moody... she failed her exam and had to settle for being a detective, and to top it all off, now she's stuck working with a total attention whore of a rock star who got Phoenix disbarred. You know, Phoenix, the awesome guy who cleared Ema's sister of murder charges and also helped Ema avoid the same situation? And if Ema had to get assigned to a prosecutor, why couldn't it have been to someone who acts like a real prosecutor, someone as serious as a certain sexy red-coated you-know-who?

Of course, now the truth about Phoenix's disbarment is out (or maybe not, I don't remember. That whole time travel shit tripped me up quite a bit), and Klavier's been subjected to some harsh realities. Maybe it'll change him some as a person, maybe it won't. Maybe Ema will take the ridicule of him down a notch. Who knows? That's what fanfiction is for.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

I support Udgey x any female besides Oldbag. The rest of you can rot in hell since mine is the best.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.

Last edited by サンドラ on Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Pitipiui wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:
I support Udgey x any female besides Oldbag. The rest of you can rot in hell since mine is the best.

...A-Any female? Even Pearl? o___O

Since I said any female, I'm going to have abide by my declaration and say even Pearl.

Blak The Great wrote:
Pitipiui wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:

...A-Any female? Even Pearl? o___O

Since I said any female, I'm going to have abide by my declaration and say even Pearl.

You had me staring at my computer with eyes wide as dinner plates for a second.

Ace Sidekick!

:bite:

What is this?...I don't even...

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

soreveil wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:

You had me staring at my computer with eyes wide as dinner plates for a second.

I'm glad I gave you a chuckle. And you KNOW I'm right. All you Phoenix/Edgeworth, Edgeworth/Fran, Klav/Ema whoever else you want to ship together Pocky/Trucy fans are wrong!

Blak The Great wrote:
I'm glad I gave you a chuckle. And you KNOW I'm right. All you Phoenix/Edgeworth, Edgeworth/Fran, Klav/Ema whoever else you want to ship together Pocky/Trucy fans are wrong!

Sal/Hotti is sexier.

Last edited by サンドラ on Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

soreveil wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:

Sal/Hotti is sexier.

Hey bro. I don't do same-sex shippings so your fascination with yaoi is lost on me.

Ace Sidekick!

Blak The Great wrote:
soreveil wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:

Sal/Hotti is sexier.

Hey bro. I don't do same-sex shippings so your fascination with yaoi is lost on me.

I got bored today and made a Lana/Mia sig. How do you feel about Lana/Mia Blak?

(I wish I had ideas for more sigs.)

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Emiko Gale wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:
soreveil wrote:

Sal/Hotti is sexier.

I got bored today and made a Lana/Mia sig. How do you feel about Lana/Mia Blak?

(I wish I had ideas for more sigs.)

Now yuri I can get behind, cause girl on girl relations are hot.

Spoiler:

Ace Sidekick!

Sad to say I have become more of a yaoi fan and I nearly lost all interest in yuri. I don't just think yoai is hot, I also think it's beautiful.

Blak The Great wrote:

I'm not super crazy about yaoi actually. I couldn't care less about the gender, as long as there is a believable romantic bond that doesn't break any canon facts and I really enjoy their interaction I'll go with it. :gymshoe:

For those who are slow the ship suggestion up there was a joke.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Emiko Gale wrote:
Sad to say I have become more of a yaoi fan and I nearly lost all interest in yuri. I don't just think yoai is hot, I also think it's beautiful.

Gettin' Old!

Emiko Gale wrote:

That's funny, none of the Yaoi fans I know are actually fans when it gets down to the nitty-gritty pants off Yaoi. One of them at least felt sick first time they saw it.

They just love the best-friend-turned-lovers ploy amongst guys because the concept of a good bro is lost on them.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Adrian in black wrote:
Even if someone is being an ass, why would they bother going out of their way to be an ass to someone else, repeatedly, if they didn't care?

That's a pretty dumb way to put it. And a total idiotic thing in general - Sure, Hate and Love are extremely strong emotions and have a very fine line separating them, but that doesn't mean that just because you hate somebody, you actually like or care about them.

I hate Collet Brunel from Tales of Symphonia so much that I want to slap her around the block with my spiked pimp-cane and strangle her. But I don't care about her or like her. I like the idea of hurting her.

The teasing thing you mentioned, it happened to me - I was too young, I didn't understand why he was doing things that were really pissing me off and actually somewhat scaring me. But the entire premise of teasing someone to get their attention is stupid.
Oh, you'll get their attention, alright. Exactly the wrong kind, the one that you didn't want from them.

Quote:
That's funny, none of the Yaoi fans I know are actually fans when it gets down to the nitty-gritty pants off Yaoi. One of them at least felt sick first time they saw it.

Well now, it all depends on things.... butt-licking, whether in Yaoi or Hetero pairings, is just something I don't want to see. It never does anything for me. But I have to say the Yaoi thing I watched (What was it called, something about an Erotic Assisstant?) was so beautiful!
Spoiler: Rant about Yaoi vs Hetero H-Stuff
The art was great, the relationship was nicely done, the sex scenes were nice - none of that Hetero crap-bullshit I see with overly large penises, the penis having an entirely different color from the rest of the body, no "OmG I can feel it hitting (inside part)!" or any other crap like that yelled during. I think I actually enjoyed watching that Yaoi more than most of the Hetero stuff I watched.

C-A

Last edited by サンドラ on Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

CatMuto wrote:
That's a pretty dumb way to put it. And a total idiotic thing in general - Sure, Hate and Love are extremely strong emotions and have a very fine line separating them, but that doesn't mean that just because you hate somebody, you actually like or care about them.

I hate Collet Brunel from Tales of Symphonia so much that I want to slap her around the block with my spiked pimp-cane and strangle her. But I don't care about her or like her. I like the idea of hurting her.

The teasing thing you mentioned, it happened to me - I was too young, I didn't understand why he was doing things that were really pissing me off and actually somewhat scaring me. But the entire premise of teasing someone to get their attention is stupid.
Oh, you'll get their attention, alright. Exactly the wrong kind, the one that you didn't want from them.

Thank you. I am so tired of the "omg 'x' is being a total dirtbag to 'y' and torturing them they must love each other <3333" it's the same as saying the opinion of y doesn't matter, hey maybe those y persons are not always sadist and are really annoyed by them ever thought of that?

Or the "x must like them he's being an jerk to them <3333" hey maybe some x are actually being pricks and chose y as their bullying victim, you know bullying others and complete assholes do exist.

Quote:

...I'm going to assume that you probably have not lurked on the other side of internet long enough... :hobolaugh:

CatMuto wrote:
Spoiler:
the penis having an entirely different color from the rest of the body

I'm hesitating to ask...but what?! :ack:
Page 32 of 36 [ 1421 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby