Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 336 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Oh, I can relate to that in times of semi-sleeping/dreaming.

Same - and to that "just woke up"-drowsiness.
Quote:
Poleca-- no, I'm kidding. But how nice for him.

Hahah! I actually jokingly thought "Polecat". xD Now, that would be trollish. This guy had slightly longer hair than Polecat and was slightly more plump as well. I think it was one of the best partners he could get, actually.
Quote:
Platform with Apollo? Of course :edgey:

I thought my question stemmed from the fact that you could have been worried that you'd accidentally would give him a girl as a partner.
The game itself wasn't "canon", but it was made by people working with the games - a little like that really stupid game... thing... joke... promo? for VLR, where one were to slap Clover's boobs.
Quote:
-.-

Hehe. I actually almost added that one in, as in; "[...] and it was a shaved monkey walking up to him. -.-"

Spoiler: 6-5
Bolding yours and writes my replies underneath.

Damn it, Amara. She sure has some creepyness potential.
I agree, she has.
Aww, Dhurke. Thaat's a good husband/father :acro:
Yes, it was really beautiful. :´3 I was so happy that he showed remorse for hurting Amara in the past, and showing Apollo affection. <3
Damnit, Phoenix. Leave Apollo alone.
Maybe it was as you said, but maybe it was some kind of warning since Amara seemed quite suspicious. The dream didn't state it, so it could have been either way.
...what is it with everyone and their mother teaming up with Retinz these days?
Pfft! Beats me... xD It kinda gave me the heebie-jeebies in a way, not the sole fact that she was "cool with Retinz", that is, but the fact that she seemingly wasn't with Dhurke & co. Like, what had happened and why?

Quote:
Aaaaa I love the two of them. Go team.

So do I! Go team. \o/
Quote:
Yeah... :/ That part was actually pretty interesting.

Perhaps that had something to do with canon, because if so I hope it will be elaborated on, it's always interesting with the other Dhaye-folks, nurses and so on.
Quote:
-What's... going on?
-I know as little as you do! But I was thirsty!

Haha! Fair enough, I guess.
Quote:
I wonder how they came into contact. Via Apollo? But now that I think about it, the two of them could probably make good friends.

Now that you mention it, yes, so do I. :)
Quote:
Yes. That part should be canon when the time comes.

Oh, most definitely.
Quote:
Ehhwhoops.

Thought the same. xD
Quote:
It felt oddly normal in the dream, like "oh, that's a lot of skeletons, I think I'll take this one".

x)
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

The video game boy; the one who wins

Quote:
I thought my question stemmed from the fact that you could have been worried that you'd accidentally would give him a girl as a partner.

Haaah, you know me too well.

Quote:
Perhaps that had something to do with canon, because if so I hope it will be elaborated on, it's always interesting with the other Dhaye-folks, nurses and so on.

Me too, and there was definitely room (pfft) for inspiration for the "canon" in that dream. Plus it was neat with a change of perspective with being Aura for a while :D

Quote:

*friendships them* They can be nerdy and sharp-tongued together.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Haaah, you know me too well.

:sillytrucy:
Quote:
Metoo, and there was definitely room (pfft) for inspiration for the "canon" in that dream. Plus it was neat with a change of perspective with being Aura for a while :D

Mmmm. :) It must have been cool to be her for a change!
Quote:
friendships them* They can be nerdy and sharp-tongued together.

Ahh, I bet they'd like one another, they'd be really cool as friends. *friendships*

---

Had a dream earlier that I had forgotten until now.

Spoiler: SoJ-2
Yesterday I was thinking about how ugly Retinz and Betty were together, especially when she made that psycho-face and he was all AWWW YOU SO CJOOOOT and bounced around, and I thought "yeah, I would definitely not think that he was just messing when he was hopping around like that", like, I'd be certain that he was just taking the piss.
Anyway, after that I dreamed that they were in bed together. A repeat of the dreamlet I had where Roger was naked and half-covered with a duvet, but now with the addition of Betty. I thought "ehm, alright, here I thought that both of them were just trying to fool one another, and that no attraction whatsoever, neither mental nor physical existed between the two, but eh, sure, apparently they had had some fun together after all. ôó"

Quote:
Mmmm. :) It must have been cool to be her for a change!

Yes!

One thing I forgot to mention, in that dream we hurried to leave because there was the implication that someone was on their way to the room that we didn't want to meet. :viola:

Spoiler: 6-2
Oh goodness... so that was the story behind the naked duvet-covered Retinz. Also I had no memory whatsoever of him "bouncing around" so now I'm stuck with very ugly mental images.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
One thing I forgot to mention, in that dream we hurried to leave because there was the implication that someone was on their way to the room that we didn't want to meet. :viola:

Oh! That sounds interesting as well.

Quote:
Oh goodness... so that was the story behind the naked duvet-covered Retinz. Also I had no memory whatsoever of him "bouncing around" so now I'm stuck with very ugly mental images.

"Oh goodness" indeed... But now that I think harder about it I realized that it wasn't the same occasion, because I remember now that it wasn't even the same room. But still. Haaahahah about "very ugly mental images". xD Yeah, ain't pretty.

Happy Maria

I said school instead of work in one of my posts. I edited it. I also saw this weird prison thing and had a huge fight with some friends. It was epic

[Whip the cream!]

Wellington - or as he was called now, "Hamilton" (I think he protested), got told that he was fragile. He definitely protested.

Diego as a cashier. (Good idea to hire a troll as one, well done.)

Sarge's drone chased Retinz. Probably as a revenge for him cocking that rifle last time they met.

Let's see if I can sleep for real now instead of just dozing.

Happy Maria

Did someone say Hamilton?

Quote:
Wellington - or as he was called now, "Hamilton" (I think he protested), got told that he was fragile. He definitely protested.

There, there, Hamilton.

Quote:

Objection.

Let's see if anything coherent can come from this mess of shattered dreamlets.
The nurse in the white room-dream of yesterday is called Attene Resident.
In the room, press 5 to call for assistance in case of emergency.
Apollo is feverish and dizzy, kneeling on the floor. In his vision is only the white, almost reflective, floor.
I'm about to collide with the world.
This whiteness enhances my features.
aura's. hand. is soft. and warm. like a mother's. grip. maybe not. like an actual mother. but more. like. a friend. pulsating. neurons. in. unrhytmic sentences. flash. somebody's sweat is causing my hand to slip and glide towards the floor.
The floor comes closer. It's vaguely reflecting the room.
I can see the world from here.
Aura sits in front of him, holding his shoulders to keep him sitting somewhat upright. After some seconds the blood in his mouth is starting to get overbearing and he politely pulls away from Aura so that it gets spat out on the floor and on the side of his clothes and right thigh rather than in Aura's lap. Then he falls to the side and hits his head on the side of the bed.
Red blood and red cards.
She gets up and presses 5. He wants to say something, but it just results in him spitting more blood on the floor.
You better not speak, you better not rest
Better not pout, Aura knows best
Something bad is happening.

Aura sits in the bed behind him and holds his arms in a tight grip.
"Stay."
I want to sleep. They're gonna kill me. They're gonna sleep.
He's not sure whether to interpret it as "stay conscious" or "sit still and don't try some shit", and almost gets paranoid she has betrayed his trust until she gets down on the floor besides him and puts her arms around his shoulders.
"It's not as bad as it looks." Apollo vaguely thinks that then it must be worse than it looks, but doesn't have the energy for snarky comments. He grips her knee to support himself, then leans his right side against her.
"That's my bloody side." Aura doesn't say anything.
"Don't let them touch me." He desperately tries to get away from her grip and stand up.
"Don't let them touch me!" Aura pulls at his arm and tells him to get down. She's very strong so he doesn't have much choice but to sit down again.
"What were you gonna do anyway, hide under the bed?"
I've ruined their stuff. Collateral damage. Apollo takes the duvet from the bed and makes an attempt to wipe the blood from the floor.
"You probably think I'm coming off as being drunk."
Enter Nurse Resident, and after a fairly short procedure involving emptying his stomach from the rest of the blood into a bucket he's well and dandy again. Worrying that she'll take the bucket and use the blood in it for some creepy research, Apollo kicks the bucket, quickly wipes the blood spilled with the duvet, and (Checkhov's window, I think, because I had just assumed he'd closed it when it started raining) pushes the duvet out the window. Resident grabs him in some sort of "friendly" sideways hug.
"Welcome back into the warmth. One might be able to throw a fit--"
"That was more like throwing a duvet", Apollo interrupts her.
"Or rather smushing a duvet out of a window", Aura, still sitting on the floor besides the bed, adds.
"One might be able to smush a duvet out a window..."
Then Aura and Resident briefly discussed Apollo being in need of a change of clothing, and I think Aura tried to find out where they had put his suit.

[Whip the cream!]

SC: Heh. Couldn't cope when he started singing, so all I heard of the song was "Alexander Hamilton, Alexander Hamilton". But I think I got the message.

GfM: Oh lord, that was disturbing. But woooop for another White Room-dream! :D
Going for Miles wrote:
aura's. hand. is soft. and warm. like a mother's. grip. maybe not. like an actual mother. but more. like. a friend. pulsating. neurons. in. unrhytmic sentences. flash. somebody's sweat is causing my hand to slip and glide towards the floor.

I really liked this.
Quote:
I can see the world from here.

And this. And the "red blood and red cards". He's quite the poet, that one.
Quote:
She gets up and presses 5. He wants to say something, but it just results in him spitting more blood on the floor.

Ughhh, that must have been scary as hell for him. And uah, things that has to do with bleeding from the mouth really gives me the heebie jeebies.
Quote:
He's not sure whether to interpret it as "stay conscious" or "sit still and don't try some shit", and almost gets paranoid she has betrayed his trust until she gets down on the floor besides him and puts her arms around his shoulders.

Oh, aww. :/
Quote:
Enter Nurse Resident, and after a fairly short procedure involving emptying his stomach from the rest of the blood into a bucket he's well and dandy again.

Eww, but thank heavens he's feeling better.
Quote:
Worrying that she'll take the bucket and use the blood in it for some creepy research, Apollo kicks the bucket, quickly wipes the blood spilled with the duvet, and (Checkhov's window, I think, because I had just assumed he'd closed it when it started raining) pushes the duvet out the window.

That's pretty interesting, that he's so concerned about his blood not being used for research.
Quote:
"Or rather smushing a duvet out of a window", Aura, still sitting on the floor besides the bed, adds.

I'm glad you're back in the warmth, Apollo. And haha, witty, you guys. :-P

---

And here I just remember a dreamlet where
Bonny shaved her legs while sitting next to Betty and talking to her.

I even thought "this is so boring I can't even bother to write it down" just after having it, then I thought the same about another dream, but I can't remember it.

Just gotta mention, the dream I had yesterday mentioned Ema and involved loads of plastic skeletons... Today I woke up early as fuck and played a little 4-2, which I play slowly and in small doses at a time, so this time around I met Ema... and came across the gold painted skeleton and skeleton parts in the Meraktis garage. And now I'm watching a Let's play where the main character just got really dizzy with blood coming from his nose and mouth and getting on the floor and walls. Similar kinds of coincidences happened some times when I played DD. So I guess my dreams have the power to predict... random occurrences in videogames. xD

Quote:
GfM: Oh lord, that was disturbing. But woooop for another White Room-dream! :D

Yes and yes! Somewhere I had the feeling there would be blood at some point in some fashion. I mean, a room entirely in white and a boy dressed entirely in white just begs for all that whiteness to be stained with some red, red blood :lana:

Quote:
And this. And the "red blood and red cards". He's quite the poet, that one.

Haha! He is when he wants to be. :D

Quote:
That's pretty interesting, that he's so concerned about his blood not being used for research.

Mm. Good on you, lad, don't make it easy for ZZZ.

Quote:
And haha, witty, you guys. :-P

Haha, very. I'm glad they're apparently feeling good enough to make stupid jokes x)
Quote:
And here I just remember a dreamlet where

But it sounded rather sweet :edgey:

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Just gotta mention, the dream I had yesterday mentioned Ema and involved loads of plastic skeletons... Today I woke up early as fuck and played a little 4-2, which I play slowly and in small doses at a time, so this time around I met Ema... and came across the gold painted skeleton and skeleton parts in the Meraktis garage. And now I'm watching a Let's play where the main character just got really dizzy with blood coming from his nose and mouth and getting on the floor and walls. Similar kinds of coincidences happened some times when I played DD. So I guess my dreams have the power to predict... random occurrences in videogames. xD

Haha! That's pretty neat! x)
Quote:
Yes and yes! Somewhere I had the feeling there would be blood at some point in some fashion. I mean, a room entirely in white and a boy dressed entirely in white just begs for all that whiteness to be stained with some red, red blood :lana:

Ah, yes, indeed so! And here you really got it! I'm glad you weren't Apollo in this dream. :s
Quote:
Mm. Good on you, lad, don't make it easy for ZZZ.

Yah. That's the spirit, you little rebel! Destroy the blood and use seven balls for snowmen!
Quote:
Haha, very. I'm glad they're apparently feeling good enough to make stupid jokes x)

Yes! :D Good that it ended on a fun note!
Quote:
But it sounded rather sweet :edgey:

Haha, well, now that you mention it. x3

Happy Maria

WG:So you're saying you couldn't Alexander Handle it™?

Gf!:Bloody balls sounds like a curse word almost

[Whip the cream!]

Pfft. Exactly.

Happy Maria

How sad, I guess you aren't Alexander Man Enough.

[Whip the cream!]

It's fine. I'm man enough to live with the fact.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Southern Corn (SC) wrote:
I also trolled someone with a rat.

So it was you.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
There was this Ice Age game going on,where you controlled creatures way bigger than Manny,and I remember we trapped a few people on an island.

First I thought "Manny" referred to "Manfred", and I thought "why him of all people?"

Because his looks and demeanor are so cold.

Quote:
Also: "what's Polecat's cue card?"

"Roll with the Pole."

Quote:
Retinz leaning on a shark, not a real one, it was made of rubber or something. He smirked and was holding up a sign with two fingers on it. Curious about the context here.

Since I associate Daryan with sharks, I couldn't help but see this as a competition between two snappy stars.

Going for Miles wrote:
Lana: So if this sheeaat doesn't get solved soon, [?] is probably what it depends on.

What's a "sheeaat"?

Quote:
Apollo, I think it was, was wearing a shirt looking exactly like one I own (white, shiny, black graphicpattern). He looked rather good in it. :3

I bet it's a perfect fit too.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Some weird mini-game (just done for giggles) where one was supposed to help Apollo finding his true love (the image that represented the game was a picture of Apollo and Hugh O'Conner, out of all people, kissing).

Deleted scene from Turnabout Academy?

Quote:
I was hellbent on giving him a good partner, so my Apollo just blasted off.

I misread the context of this for a moment.

Quote:
I asked GfM if they had played it. "Yeah", they said, it went badly, "and it was a shaved monkey walking up to him." Neither GfM nor Apollo had been amused.

At least I am. xD

Quote:
Spoiler: SoJ-5
Back to the subject of travelling. Phoenix had said "well done", but in a sarcastic way, like "look what you've gotten yourself into" - I think it was directed at Apollo, and it had to do with this journey with Dhurke, Yuty, Amara and Rayfa that Apollo would go on. The atmosphere was kinda off here.

Phoenix really does seem to get himself into situations where no one wants him to be. He's really taking after a certain thread-famous drunkard.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
And nooo, not Pearlie. If that was what I had dreamed about her I certainly wouldn't call that awesome hahah. It was something that had to do with that long dream, I just know that it was very nice and sweet and made the semi-odd atmosphere a little lighter.

Pearly makes every atmosphere just a little lighter.

Going for Miles wrote:
It was rather cramped with random stuff, though, no matter how much I tried to make it look like it usually does it was still like that.

I get the impression this version of the WR is actually glitched. Bad things happen when things glitch out for no reason.

Quote:
Aura decided to call Ema after they'd gotten out of the room, her logic being that if Ema does scientific stuff she must be good with computers,

The programmer in me approves.

Quote:
Happy with having found an escape way, I called to Apollo inside the room to join me. Being as scared of heights as he is, now he wasn't almost in tears. He was pretty much hysterical.

Goodness, Apollo.

Quote:
I suggest we simply take a shot at jumping down from one to the next one at a time, and volonteers to check if it will work by jumping down to the one right below us. Apollo, being level-headed enough to realize that "check if it will work" equals "if it won't work you'll die" (despite being Aura at that point I think I still had some of that "this is just a dream, whatever happens we'll be fine"-mentality) and thankfully stopped me by going "NO!!".

Thanks, Apollo.

Going for Miles wrote:
Spoiler: 6-5
...what is it with everyone and their mother teaming up with Retinz these days?

Retinz been around.

Quote:
Quote:
That sounds part amusing, part weird-weird and part adorable.

It felt oddly normal in the dream, like "oh, that's a lot of skeletons, I think I'll take this one".

"Free skeletons, pick one"

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

*friendships them* They can be nerdy and sharp-tongued together.

They're perfect together as the snarkiest pals.

WaitingforGodot wrote:

Well, it's easy to confuse the two. I remember one time calling Wellington "Hampton". Not sure how it happened.

Quote:

He's great at drawing attention, though.

Quote:
Sarge's drone chased Retinz. Probably as a revenge for him cocking that rifle last time they met.

Pewpewpewpew...

Going for Miles wrote:
This whiteness enhances my features.

Enhances what features exactly?

Quote:
You better not speak, you better not rest
Better not pout, Aura knows best
Something bad is happening.

I now feel bad for reading this to the tune of "Santa Claus is coming to town".

Quote:
I want to sleep. They're gonna kill me. They're gonna sleep.

Whoa, what a twist.

Quote:
"You probably think I'm coming off as being drunk."

Oh, no. This is not nearly as bad as someone being drunk.

Quote:

So matter-of-factly for someone losing blood.

Quote:

And they just go with it. Excellent, no sarcasm.

Going for Miles wrote:
So I guess my dreams have the power to predict... random occurrences in videogames. xD

That's some power you have.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Yah. That's the spirit, you little rebel! Destroy the blood and use seven balls for snowmen!

Technically, he smushed away a duvet stained with the blood. But for some reason, I came to think of using seven Dragonballs to wish for a snowman... (I know you're referring to a past dream.)

Sans and Moe were driving Papyrus crazy with puns. I think this dreamlet may have been inspired by a pun project I'm planning for my blog (pun intended).
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
"Roll with the Pole."

Of course. :will: That can be his slogan.
Quote:
Since I associate Daryan with sharks, I couldn't help but see this as a competition between two snappy stars.

Hehe, now that's a competition I'd love to see.
Quote:
Deleted scene from Turnabout Academy?

Hahah, yeah, all work and no play makes Apollo a dull boy. He was bored. Hugh was bored. Why nott kiss for a while? Like that dream I had the same day with Retinz and "Bunny", I pretty much thought "they're probably not attracted to one another per se anyway, they just didn't have anything better to do that evening.
Quote:
I misread the context of this for a moment.

Pfft. xD
Quote:
At least I am. xD

Gooood. xD :butzthumbs:
Quote:
Pearly makes every atmosphere just a little lighter.

Yes, good ol' (or rather lil') Pearly. :pearly:
Quote:
I get the impression this version of the WR is actually glitched. Bad things happen when things glitch out for no reason.

First I misread "WR" as "WAA" and thought "what has that to do with anything and why would it be glitching?" But I wouldn't be surprised if WAA glitched, actually. If any place would glitch for no reason it would be that.
Quote:
Retinz been around.

His milkshake brings everyone to the yaard.
Quote:
Well, it's easy to confuse the two. I remember one time calling Wellington "Hampton". Not sure how it happened.

Richard Wellington Hamilton Hampton.
Quote:
Pewpewpewpew...

Mhm. xD At least he isn't threatening it with a rifle anymore. What I found quite funny with that dream was that he was just half-assedly running around in his bedroom instead of, say, get out of the bedroom and close the door.
Quote:
Sans and Moe were driving Papyrus crazy with puns. I think this dreamlet may have been inspired by a pun project I'm planning for my blog (pun intended).

Hehe. x) Good luck with the fun project, it sounds pun.

Happy Maria

My pants got switched,I played is weird Zelda game,and a giant robot attacked the high school.

I think that's an anime actually

Racing through the sky like a Missile

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Quote:

First I misread "WR" as "WAA" and thought "what has that to do with anything and why would it be glitching?" But I wouldn't be surprised if WAA glitched, actually. If any place would glitch for no reason it would be that.

It's what happens if one were to hack into the Mason System and do something that the server isn't happy about.

Quote:
Quote:
Retinz been around.

His milkshake brings everyone to the yaard.

So that's why he's been whipping that cream.

Quote:
Quote:

Richard Wellington Hamilton Hampton.

That actually sounds like a nice name.

My pants got switched,I played is weird Zelda game,and a giant robot attacked the high school.

I think that's an anime actually

It sounds like any anime that has a high school in it.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Rubia: "Sheeeaaat" was an overly drawn out way of saying "shit".
Haha. A perfect fit save for the too long sleeves, maybe ;)
Enhances... Apollo's features. The reflective floor reflects his reflective forehead?
And no, no, you got that right. The wording was based on "Santa Claus is going to town".
Matter of factly, yes... Apollo's will be Apollo's. x)
Some power, yeah. The Holy Gregory has blessed me :acro:
Pun project! :D The punster in me approves.

Trucy and Apollo were hiding somewhere while investigating. Trucy accidentally elbowed or hit Aplllo or something, and one could see he was juuust about to go"OW!!", but she whispered "at least you're forgiven now"... but I'm pretty sure it was meant to be the opposite, like I'm sorry, now please refrain from making any sounds that will draw attention to us.

Happy Maria

Who's Aplllo? His grandchild?

I think you realize that was a typo and you've made that same kind of comment regarding typos at least three times in the last four days. It wasn't even a particularly strange or funny typo, so making a post only to comment on it mostly seems condescending to me.

Happy Maria

I just find it funny that there are so many ways that we've misspelled Apollo. We could start a whole new family.

Also that was a Roman numeral joke. Aplllo. The small 'l's looks like 'I's. Three 'I's,3. Apollo's grandchild,Apollo the III?You get me?

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
So that's why he's been whipping that cream.

Yeaaahhh. There's a lot of cream that needs to be whipped what with all the people who want a taste of his milkshake.
Quote:
That actually sounds like a nice name.

Haha, it does! A bit classy.
Going for Miles wrote:
Trucy and Apollo were hiding somewhere while investigating. Trucy accidentally elbowed or hit Aplllo or something, and one could see he was juuust about to go"OW!!", but she whispered "at least you're forgiven now"... but I'm pretty sure it was meant to be the opposite, like I'm sorry, now please refrain from making any sounds that will draw attention to us.

Haha, that sounds like the more reasonable meaning. "You're forgiven now, but next time I elbow you it won't be that easy."

---

Yuty is an important nickname to me, because it went straight to my heart. (The dreamlet said, but well, it went to my heart because it's so adorable.)

Reus laying on some rod floating in mid air, he was on his side, resting his head on his hand. It was the poster for his new solo-magic show.
He made a very cocky facial expression that he did to say "I escaped" (he escaped from prison by using magic). The poster was hanging in my city, so I should get a ticket and watch it. Apparently he ended up in my city when he magic'd his way out of prison. "I wonder why he started the café in GfM's hometown if he ended up here... D'uh! Because it would be too expensive to start one here, and risky, since there are coffeeshops everywhere. Better choose a cozy place like GfM's town, he would get the attention he deserved."

I say, he isn't very discreet after he escaped from prison, what with that magic show. But he's probably much less known i Sweden.

A girl looking a bit like Clover from 999+VLR said: "Roger, this isn't tight!" about a dress she was wearing. I think she was going to feature in one of his shows.

Me, thinking in a sarcastic way: "I wonder who Retinz slept with to make that much of a name of himself. -.-"

A dreamlet I apparently was provoked by, even thinking "I will NOT write this down, if I do I'll just write it on a note and swallow it". Then I thought (still in the dream) that "but if I say that I dreamed something I definitely wouldn't want to say something about, people would think it was something absolutely vile, which it wasn't". The dreamlet was... a flash of Retinz' bare butt.

-

WG: Damn it Reus, damn it Retinz. Ever the discreet.

Last edited by Going for Miles on Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Whip the cream!]

Very much so.

Remembered another dreamlet: "But I want to sleep with Yuty!" Then I realized that it wasn't worded in the best way, to say the least. What I meant was that I remembered having dreamlets about Retinz, and I thought that I wanted to have a dream about Yuty as well, so it was "meet Yuty in my sleep", not "sleep with" like that.

Arh, who doesn't want to sleep with Yuty?

[Whip the cream!]

Very true. Timmari is lucky.

Happy Maria

Going for Miles wrote:
Arh, who doesn't want to sleep with Yuty?

Me. I'm aromantic,check ur privilege

Also even if I wasn't,I hate 'Yuty' so screw him

Pun unintended(TM)

'This "who's [Misspelling]" stuff is getting pail old.'
-Moing fer Giles

How ironic that you also happened to say...that in the same sentence. But yeah,I she to delve deeper in my jokes list

Sam,are you sure that you don't ship Retinz with absolutely everyone? Because I'm getting slightly afraid now. Goodness knows what multigenerational drama will transpire after this.

[Whip the cream!]

Me. I'm aromantic,check ur privilege

Oi, I'm aromantic too. Aromantic doesn't need to mean asexual. Check your privilege.
Quote:
Sam,are you sure that you don't ship Retinz with absolutely everyone? Because I'm getting slightly afraid now. Goodness knows what multigenerational drama will transpire after this.

Nah, I just ship him with myself. He's my bae.

Do ignore

Last edited by Going for Miles on Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Happy Maria

Used it on accident. Don't embellish. Maybe used it once jokingly? Either way,you know for a fact that I'm easily triggered by its usage.

And I thought you wer-oh,never mind. Sorry,Hoing Moe Lies. Can't believe I messed up that bad.

Sam,you are the first person over 25 that I've seen use the word bae-wait,did it just autocorrect bae to bad? It did! Thank you autocorrect for finishing the sentence for me.
Also,I'm afraid of Yuty. He may bead me in my sleep and constrict my brain. God knows what type of dreams I'll have then. Spooopy

[Whip the cream!]

Haha, it's the first time I ever used it - saved it for an occasion where I wanted to sound (more) silly (than usual).

Watch out for Yuty.

Happy Maria

Seriously,the guy's more dangerous than Dhurke in bed in all likeliness.

.....don't quote me on that.

Used it on accident. Don't embellish. Maybe used it once jokingly? Either way,you know for a fact that I'm easily triggered by its usage.

No, I don't know that for a fact, if I'd known it upset you I wouldn't have used it, and if I upset you I apologize.

Quote:
And I thought you wer-oh,never mind. Sorry,Hoing Moe Lies. Can't believe I messed up that bad.

Image :o No but really, that was over the line for me. Also don't want to clutter up this thread anymore than I already have, so that's the last thing I'll say on that note.

So apparently in a movie called Pain and gain someone has a "three finger plan". Well I'll be damned. Needless to say, it went nothing like Apollo's three finger plan, though. (Also when I googled and saw my "Ace information gatherer"-paint picture of the Apollo Justice-logo in the pictures-section I almost jumped)

Happy Maria

Was playing an 8-bit game about being in an amusement park. Some stuff happened,we moved elsewhere,but then we figured we could move elsewhere. It was very exciting,with some comedy routines and even a mystery. Missile was there too, but he tried to bite me.

G'bye.

I was complaining about how Nahyuta was just standing around in SoJ. Which I guess some people would agree with in real life, but not to the extent of how much standing around he actually did in the dream.

Happy Maria

When you consider how much he just stands there in the actual SoJ,I'm kinda glad that I didn't play your version of SoJ. That alone would put it in a tie with DGS. Nah,but I embellish. Just like how your dream embellished how much he just stood there,so I guess it's all come full sphere.

It's the circle of just standing around... And it moooves us aaall... (... I mean the sphere of embelleshing. I just got so distracted by the Lion king lyrics that I forgot what I was supposed to write. This is why I usually don't drink coffee in the evening.)

Last edited by Going for Miles on Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Page 336 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby