Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 2 of 5[ 166 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Re: Ace Attorney for HomeworkTopic%20Title

this is the final cut

On the HSPA's, when they had that part where you have to write a story about some random picture in like 20 minutes, the picture they had was this random family wading through a river. So I made the story about them finding a body in this park river & then one of the park rangers gets arrested because they think he did it, so they call this lawyer named 'Nick Wright' (hmm sounds kinda familiar...) and he investigates the scene of the crime and is all "NOPE HE COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT!" It was pretty cool.

I should have made a little PW flash game when we were still doing flash in my Multimedia class, but I never thought of it.

No avatar right now. Because I can. :D

Oh my god... A lot of the homework I turn in at school usually has something AA-related in it.

Just yesterday, I finished this picture of Phoenix, Edgeworth, and Maya as Lucky Star chibis and turned it in for Art. (I felt I could have done better on it though... I kinda rushed with the coloring. ._.)

And also yesterday we had to write a sonnet thing in English class. My sonnet was about Phoenix using his "lawyerly ways" during a trial. My teacher said it was pretty good, and I was proud. xD;

Hm... What else have I done...?

Ohh! I made this PxE video for my Comm Tech class. I think the slight gayness may have scared a few people though. And I used Photoshop and made a Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney advertisement in Comm Tech as well... After I printed it and showed it to my teacher, he thought it was really well made and showed it off to a few students in the class. ._.

When my English teacher asks us to write a number of sentences for homework, I make mine all AA-related.
And for my next art project, I'm planning on making a lawyer's bade. :D
This is my signature.
It is exactly 2.08% cooler than your signature.
ya rly

Phoenix_Apollo wrote:
:beef: Are you kidding? HAPPY? HAPPY?

Did they explain themselves?

Not really. Some of them commented that 'it all sounds the same'. I suspect the reason they thought that was that they didn't actually listen to it properly - they were too busy laughing. It's not like either of the people who were laughing brought anything in, either. Someone apparently said it sounds like arcade music, as well (I didn't tell them it was from a videogame). They even rejected Search - Core 2002 for a scene about a questioning. It really doesn't get much worse.

Bronze Samurai

Salutation Here wrote:
Phoenix_Apollo wrote:

Not really. Some of them commented that 'it all sounds the same'. I suspect the reason they thought that was that they didn't actually listen to it properly - they were too busy laughing. It's not like either of the people who were laughing brought anything in, either. Someone apparently said it sounds like arcade music, as well (I didn't tell them it was from a videogame). They even rejected Search - Core 2002 for a scene about a questioning. It really doesn't get much worse.

To be fair, SC 2002 isn't exactly a questioning theme. It's more of a discovering theme, a "the plot thickens" type of music.
Image Julia...<3
Related to NaturallyLazy, fatalfeline, JadeRoach, and Game Over!

Phoenix_Apollo wrote:
Salutation Here wrote:
Phoenix_Apollo wrote:

To be fair, SC 2002 isn't exactly a questioning theme. It's more of a discovering theme, a "the plot thickens" type of music.

True. But then they also rejected two cross examination themes for the questioning scene.

Bronze Samurai

Maybe they didn't want to use your ideas, so they just kept BSing?

...Nah.
Image Julia...<3

Phoenix_Apollo wrote:
Maybe they didn't want to use your ideas, so they just kept BSing?

...Nah.

I'm going to chose to believe this whether or not it's accurate :will: . I never got my way in drama. Someone would always have some ridiculous objection to my ideas. Oh well, I don't do it anymore.

all your lulz are belong to us

I'm just finishing to write a letter to maya fey for my spanish class :p
my invisible signature is awesome

The candle has spoken!

Since finals are coming up, my English teacher wanted us to do a review, part of which was a "Write a sentence with these homonyms so I know you know how to use them correctly" bit. Guess what my sentences are all about :godot:

-"But what of the witnesses?" Apollo pondered, "From the way their eyes were shifting around up there on the stand, they’re obviously hiding something."
Spoiler: 4-1 that everyone probably knows anyway
-“Um... Daddy... Don’t you think you’re going to get sick from all that grape juice?” Trucy asked, semi-worriedly, “You need to make sure you stay well so you can see your daughter’s magic show! You can’t miss it!”

-By now, surely, Nick would have to know there was no getting around feeding Maya when she wanted burgers (for the eighth time this week, he begrudgingly noticed).

-“It’s about time you got here,” Ema pouted, loudly munching on her favorite snack, “The atmosphere here was giving me the creeps...” It was a so-called “haunted house”; Lana was pretty sure that was its job.

-“Wait... If the Steel Samurai is canceled, then who will fight for great justice; who’s better at that than the greatest action hero ever?” His assistant practically screamed; really, she needed to stop getting so worked up over kids’ shows.

-Mr. Edgeworth sighed; honestly, was it really too hard for that bumbling detective to put two and two together?

I'm so glad I'm part of an obscure fandom :D
Sig made by the wonderful Trabztress!

Bronze Samurai

Zilvyc wrote:
Since finals are coming up, my English teacher wanted us to do a review, part of which was a "Write a sentence with these homonyms so I know you know how to use them correctly" bit. Guess what my sentences are all about :godot:

-"But what of the witnesses?" Apollo pondered, "From the way their eyes were shifting around up there on the stand, they’re obviously hiding something."
Spoiler: 4-1 that everyone probably knows anyway
-“Um... Daddy... Don’t you think you’re going to get sick from all that grape juice?” Trucy asked, semi-worriedly, “You need to make sure you stay well so you can see your daughter’s magic show! You can’t miss it!”

-By now, surely, Nick would have to know there was no getting around feeding Maya when she wanted burgers (for the eighth time this week, he begrudgingly noticed).

-“It’s about time you got here,” Ema pouted, loudly munching on her favorite snack, “The atmosphere here was giving me the creeps...” It was a so-called “haunted house”; Lana was pretty sure that was its job.

-“Wait... If the Steel Samurai is canceled, then who will fight for great justice; who’s better at that than the greatest action hero ever?” His assistant practically screamed; really, she needed to stop getting so worked up over kids’ shows.

-Mr. Edgeworth sighed; honestly, was it really too hard for that bumbling detective to put two and two together?

I'm so glad I'm part of an obscure fandom :D

If I was a teacher, I'd be a little suspicious myself...
Image Julia...<3

eight bit goddess

Hey, "now" isn't a homophone of "know"! F-!

The candle has spoken!

Phoenix_Apollo wrote:
If I was a teacher, I'd be a little suspicious myself...

Yeah, I was being pretty obvious there, I suppose... Still. It really isn't likely she's ever heard of it, so I should be okay.

La Diable wrote:
Hey, "now" isn't a homophone of "know"! F-!

:/ Hm. I did notice that, but I was being a bit too lazy to change the phrasing. Sorry ^^;
Wait. Homophones? I knew I spelled something wrong...
Sig made by the wonderful Trabztress!

I do all of my English sentences about Ace Attorney, too. So far, my teacher hasn't caught on. On my latest one, I had to write 10 sentences with ... ah, it was some sort of phrase. I did each one about a different case. (1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 1-4, etc.)

I also got a few ideas for things for my short story in english from AA. It wasn't like they were major. My story was about a cat getting locked in a closet and getting tormented by a mouse named Jellybean. :nick: Yeah, it sounds dumb. I got a 98 on it, though. (I had some paragraphing issues.)

none

I drew a picture of Godot for art and labeled it...then I kept getting asked who 'Goh-dott' is.

Bronze Samurai

Bloodroot Godot wrote:
I drew a picture of Godot for art and labeled it...then I kept getting asked who 'Goh-dott' is.

First, correct them. THEN tell them who it is.
Image Julia...<3

Ac#e to the rescue!!! Avvy be Leeling.

One time I had to write a poem for English, about an emotion which you have to personify. I did Thrill and based it off of the Cornered theme from the first game, since it was stuck in my head at the time.
Thanks to the combined awesomeness of Ceres and the Vickinator, I shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
...Just kidding. But check out the sig they made me!

World's Greatest Detective

I'm currently making a case of my own where :phoenix:/ :mia: vs. :edgeworth:/ :franny: debating abortion in a courtroom setting. Naturally Phoenix and Mia are Pro-Life, while Miles and Franziska are Pro-Choice, and as they debate, their horizons and outlook on the whole issue are expanded. I doubt it'll be finished in time for the class, but I'll probly still finish it anyway.

Bronze Samurai

Detective L wrote:
I'm currently making a case of my own where :phoenix:/ :mia: vs. :edgeworth:/ :franny: debating abortion in a courtroom setting. Naturally Phoenix and Mia are Pro-Life, while Miles and Franziska are Pro-Choice, and as they debate, their horizons and outlook on the whole issue are expanded. I doubt it'll be finished in time for the class, but I'll probly still finish it anyway.

You also have to show us. Please!
Image Julia...<3

The Rocking Attorney

for the school´s science fair im thinking of makeing a game called Basic science with the skyes ^_^

♪ YOUR AFFECTION~! YOUR AFFECTION~! ♪

I've drawn alot of AA related sketches for my art class.

We had to write a short story in my english class a year ago, so I did it on a case about a hair salon being a murder scene and it's owner as the defendant. I was thinking of doing this in flash for my multimedia class, but I didn't own the program then
BACK, BABY!

Phoenix_Apollo wrote:
Detective L wrote:

You also have to show us. Please!

It's far from complete, but let's see if I can show you guys what I have.......Uhh.... I have Mechabowsers Case Maker 2.0, how do I go about doing that? :gumshoe: (What a n00b!)

Edit: I passed the assignment with flying colors! Thank you mechabowser!
I could show it to you guys if I knew how.

So I'm writing an assignment right now, a character development logbook of my character in my Final Major Performance, and I took some inspiration from Wesley Stickler, so for my character development logbook I'll have to write an essay about how awesome Stickler is, how he inspired my character, and what influences I took from him (such as his arms up and watery eyes pose which I used in the play).
Spoiler: Do a nice thing today,
Give your computer some love. <3

And that's all.

You guys are lucky.

If we do that, That's an F.

Unless it's persuasion on why Phoenix Wright is better A Real Courtroom.
Quote:
I never liked him at all, and because I write on The Internet, my opinions are important and you should all believe what I believe.

That one girl

They aren't nearly as lucky as me. I did an assignment for extra credit ripped off Higurashi and got.. well, extra credit.

And I think some classmates of mine ripped off Elite Beat Agents.

And I was going to do a trial Phoenix Wright style (rhyme'd, yo) for a science presentation...
This is so shippable just because of one conversation.

Coppo wrote:
So I'm writing an assignment right now, a character development logbook of my character in my Final Major Performance, and I took some inspiration from Wesley Stickler, so for my character development logbook I'll have to write an essay about how awesome Stickler is, how he inspired my character, and what influences I took from him (such as his arms up and watery eyes pose which I used in the play).

Excellent. I wish you better luck with your play than I had with mine. What's it about, and why are you using Stickler's mannerisms?

whoa, what happened last night?

I did one poem on
Spoiler: GS4 spoilers
Lamirior's identity.

Another poem on that hobo. A cinquian poem on lawyers, a recipe poem on Ema, a poem on luminol, Clerihews on varoius AA people, and a diamonte poem on defense attorneys and prosecutors.
ImageImage
These are by Rini Mazaki. Thanks.
Jeez, I thought I was dead!
I must have been resurrected...

That one girl

Luminol exists, you know. It's some weird chemical that reacts to something in blood. Lemme grab it from Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luminol
This is so shippable just because of one conversation.

Salutation Here wrote:
Coppo wrote:

Excellent. I wish you better luck with your play than I had with mine. What's it about, and why are you using Stickler's mannerisms?

Thanks, but I've already performed it. The logbook was due in a week after the performance. The play is called Our Country's Good, a play based on a true story in 1788 (I think) about the first convicts being transported to Australia to establish a penal colony there.

My character is Robert Sideway, an overly theatrical pompous wazzock. As much as I wanted to include Stickler's mannerisms and his trailing line of questioning, I was forced to stick to the script. I did however manage to incorporate a few of his poses into the play, such as the arms up, watery eyes and the drop down animations, but I lacked a book to do the rest.

The reason I wanted to use Stickler's mannerisms is because in my opinion Stickler is overly obsessed with science and discovery, just like Sideway is with the theatre and drama. They may have slightly different ways of showing it, but they share the same enthusiasm for their desired subjects. Plus Stickler is awesome.

I'd try and think of more reasons, but I'm completely brain dead from having to do written work all day. I could try and dig up my page on Stickler if you want.
Spoiler: Do a nice thing today,
Give your computer some love. <3

100% woman.

Detective L wrote:

Hmm, sounds suspisiously like "The Ball and the Cross" by G. K. Chesterton.

In any event, I had a business computer applications course this year, and for the final project, you had to invent a convention about something, and set up business letters, faxes, publicity photos, advertisements, budget, food, services, housing, but the best part was sitting down for a long time thinking, "What would I do with Phoenix Wright an event?"

I called it the First Annual Ace Attorney Convention.

I don't have the exact text of the project, but the event was scaled over a period of three days, and each day something new would happen: there were radio airplays of cases in certain rooms, stage acting and drama with audience participation, live big screen playthroughs of the games, a live orchestra, a Gavinners concert, official cosplays by the people who voiced the characters in the games (Ben Judd [or something] = Phoenix Wright), live re-enacted murder scenes which you can go into and interact with...

It was a lot of fun.

I had a limited amount of time to do it, so there wasn't as much as I originally planned, but I might make pt. 2 of this on Casemaker 2.1 with JFA music in there, as opposed to Casemaker 2.0 with AA music.

So here's the link to my aforementioned case, The Aborted Turnabout. http://rapidshare.com/files/122255118/T ... t.exe.html

EDIT: Here's a link to a cleaner version: http://rapidshare.com/files/122975787/T ... t.exe.html

Last edited by Detective L on Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

100% woman.

That was quite interesting, I enjoyed it.

I can't wait until you continue it. ^^

StickMichael wrote:
That was quite interesting, I enjoyed it.

I can't wait until you continue it. ^^

Thank you!
If I do make a pt. 2, that section will have :phoenix: vs. :franny: . Though it will be difficult to properly time the whip sound effects considering the scenery function is kind of glitchy. I think I'd just cheat by simply having the screen flash while playing the sound effect. The audience will get it.

PS: Does anyone know how I'd put it on Youtube?

I once had to write a little scenario a while back about a supernatural situation for my English class. I wrote over half a page about case 2-2, and Phoenix's thoughts before the trial. Whether or not he could win, if the evidence would help prove his defendant innocent or not, ect ect. It finished just moments before the trial began.

Also we were assigned to perform a mock trial in my Oral Communications class, and my group did case 4-1. We couldn't do the exact characters and all that, but the we stayed pretty close to the source plot. :odoroki:

100% woman.

Ha, really? Exactly how close was it to the original one?

And Detective L, I suppose the simplest way to put it on YouTube would be to download HyperCam and record yourself playing through it. Save it as a compatible YouTube file (like WMV) and you should be good to go. Just register an account and there's a giant "upload" button. ^^

Go Nick Go!

I did quite a few for my English class... I wrote a vampire story where the vampires were Dahlia and Lana... and they sucked the blood of someone name Miles and Axel (KH2) I got a good score and I had to read it out loud to the class causing my PW Saavy-esque friends to giggle madly. I also had to write a sonnet and called it Turnabout Sonnet which my teacher wanted a copy of... and I wrote a narrative poem where I used The japanese names of Kristoph and Diego as the murderer and victim. My friend had to read it aloud and changed Kirihito to Bob and Soryuu to Joe for sake of pronunciation and screwing up my rhythm.

Nick + Maya <33

Well since I don't have art (where it seems like most of you do pw stuff for hw), I don't really get any chances to force in (lol that sounds funny) PW in my hw D: ...but I think I wrote a cinquain (or however you spell that, I can't spell D: ) poem about phoenix wright and how he defends his clients for my poetry notebook this year XD...It sounded sorta funky though x] but it still counts, right? ;D

Suzumiya Haruhi: Ace Attorney

Near the beginning of the school year last year, I had to write an essay for my English class about one thing that no one would be able to guess about you just by looking at you (or something like that; I can't remember), and I wrote about how I'm such a big Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney fan! I remember I didn't actually finish the essay because that's around the time T&T came out (well, the Japanese one; I imported it) so I wanted to play it instead, so I wrote that at the end instead of writing a conclusion.

I still got full points for it. :godot:
I have no Photoshop skills, so I have no sig. Boo...

StickMichael wrote:
Ha, really? Exactly how close was it to the original one?

And Detective L, I suppose the simplest way to put it on YouTube would be to download HyperCam and record yourself playing through it. Save it as a compatible YouTube file (like WMV) and you should be good to go. Just register an account and there's a giant "upload" button. ^^

I recently downloaded that hypercam mentioned before, but I can't get the sound to work despite looking at many different videos on how to record sound with it. So I'll have to ask one of three things of my fellow users:

1. e-mailing me a video file of the upper screen of the second version of the "Aborted Turnabout" (with sound) compatible with Youtube. You can ask me for my e-mail via PM.

2. Simply put it up on Youtube. (with proper credit)

3. Successful show me how to record sound on the hypercam.

Thank you in advance if anyone helps me out. :butzthumbs:

Last edited by Detective L on Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

100% woman.

The second version? You mean the completed version with Franziska and all?

You should wait until that's complete to actually record it.

I'll be happy to help out, though.

StickMichael wrote:
The second version? You mean the completed version with Franziska and all?

You should wait until that's complete to actually record it.

I'll be happy to help out, though.

Naw!
That's just a version of part 1 with all the typo's, grammatical errors, and dialog fixed.
Page 2 of 5 [ 166 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby