Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 3 of 60[ 2369 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 60  Next
 


Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Science: It's cuter than ever

Gender: Female

Location: Michigan

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:25 am

Posts: 999

Think0028 wrote:
Deefunx wrote:
Bringing up the most important factor in this; Where was Maggey.



Granted, this is late, but Maggey had a shift coming up right afterwords: remember, she says she had the night shift, and Dustin had the day, thus why he was in his uniform. That's where she was: at work!


Objection

Maggey was going to return the phone to Wellington. Also, the only way Wellington would have killed Dustin is if Maggey was right next to him, because that's why he thought Maggey had called the police.
Image
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title

Witty filler.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:16 am

Posts: 134

SilverZephyr wrote:
Think0028 wrote:
Deefunx wrote:
Bringing up the most important factor in this; Where was Maggey.



Granted, this is late, but Maggey had a shift coming up right afterwords: remember, she says she had the night shift, and Dustin had the day, thus why he was in his uniform. That's where she was: at work!


Objection

Maggey was going to return the phone to Wellington. Also, the only way Wellington would have killed Dustin is if Maggey was right next to him, because that's why he thought Maggey had called the police.


EDIT: Huh, misremembered the case. What I THOUGHT happened was that Dustin was returning the phone since Maggey had to leave, but apparently, what happened was they both returned it, and when Maggey left for a time, Wellington killed Dustin. Which is kinda odd, since Maggey doesn't mention the fact that she, y'know, SAW the guy. Who was the WITNESS. Who had the PHONE. If she didn't see his face, then why was he worried about the cop at all? And how could she not see him at 6:28 PM in the summer?
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title

Struck by a blunt objection

Gender: Male

Location: Denmark

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:12 pm

Posts: 1472

Think0028 wrote:
And how could she not see him at 6:28 PM in the summer?


She cooincidently broke her glasses. Maggy
Image
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title

Witty filler.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:16 am

Posts: 134

Mikker wrote:
Think0028 wrote:
And how could she not see him at 6:28 PM in the summer?


She cooincidently broke her glasses. Maggy



I thought that was between the incident and the trial, wasn't it? I recall her saying she stepped on them at home.
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: CT

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:13 pm

Posts: 997

I don't think it was ever said where Maggey was at the time of the killing.
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title

Daian gets what he wants.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:20 pm

Posts: 423

Then why is she a suspect?
Working on a sig. Give me a week... month.
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title
User avatar

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Gender: Female

Location: America

Rank: Admin

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am

Posts: 5255

Because Wellington placed her at the scene.
ImageImage
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title

Daian gets what he wants.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:20 pm

Posts: 423

But wellington had to meet her to get the phone and if she wasn't there the event wouldn't of happened so therefore she would of seen Wellington push him >:O
Working on a sig. Give me a week... month.
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: CT

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:13 pm

Posts: 997

So basically here is how I believe the events happened

Spoiler:
1-Maggey and Dustin find the cell phone, get the call, etc.
2-Time comes for them to meet up, Maggey dissapears?
3-Dustin is killed, Wellington searches for his glasses then calls the polices
4-Police arrive and arrest Maggey who has magically shown up at this point?


So basically Maggy just dissapears and because of this dissapearance is arrested for murder.

Spoiler:
Had she been with him, Dustin may not have been killed, doubt Wellington would try and kill them both, or maybe he would, we will never know.
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title

Daian gets what he wants.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:20 pm

Posts: 423

BassForever wrote:
So basically here is how I believe the events happened

Spoiler:
1-Maggey and Dustin find the cell phone, get the call, etc. ~Fine, as happened.
2-Time comes for them to meet up, Maggey dissapears? ~So it seems?
3-Dustin is killed, Wellington searches for his glasses then calls the polices ~Therefore no motive for the murder.
4-Police arrive and arrest Maggey who has magically shown up at this point? ~Making the whole motive for murder and actions irrelevent.


So basically Maggy just dissapears and because of this dissapearance is arrested for murder. ~Which holds no water.

Spoiler:
Had she been with him, Dustin may not have been killed >>Had she not been with him, Dustin would NOT of been killed.<<I doubt Wellington would try and kill them both, or maybe he would, we will never know.



Comments in quote and spoiler tags.
Working on a sig. Give me a week... month.
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: CT

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:13 pm

Posts: 997

Deefunx wrote:
BassForever wrote:
So basically here is how I believe the events happened

Spoiler:
1-Maggey and Dustin find the cell phone, get the call, etc. ~Fine, as happened.
2-Time comes for them to meet up, Maggey dissapears? ~So it seems?
3-Dustin is killed, Wellington searches for his glasses then calls the polices ~Therefore no motive for the murder.
4-Police arrive and arrest Maggey who has magically shown up at this point? ~Making the whole motive for murder and actions irrelevent.


So basically Maggy just dissapears and because of this dissapearance is arrested for murder. ~Which holds no water.

Spoiler:
Had she been with him, Dustin may not have been killed >>Had she not been with him, Dustin would NOT of been killed.<<I doubt Wellington would try and kill them both, or maybe he would, we will never know.



Comments in quote and spoiler tags.

Maggey was arrested for the crime, and what was her alibi? Well, not only did she not give one, but the evidence pointed to her. Why did she not have an alibi? Because she vanished for almost 30 minutes while the killer commited the crime, searched for his items, and then framed the name he had heard on the phone. I disagree, I believe where Maggey was at the time of the crime is highly important.
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title

Daian gets what he wants.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:20 pm

Posts: 423

Thats what I'm saying. If Maggey wasn't there, there would be no grounds at all for the murder. Maggey HAD to be present at the crime.
Working on a sig. Give me a week... month.
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title
User avatar

"Too Awesome to Die"

Gender: Male

Location: New Arcadia

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:01 pm

Posts: 712

Maggey was at the scene of the crime. They just seperated to look for the owner of the phone.
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.
Image
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: CT

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:13 pm

Posts: 997

Deefunx wrote:
Thats what I'm saying. If Maggey wasn't there, there would be no grounds at all for the murder. Maggey HAD to be present at the crime.

They arrested Maggey because of the glasses and her name on the ground. Maybe they did split up, but it is never said in the case.
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title

Daian gets what he wants.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:20 pm

Posts: 423

You keep forgetting, Maggey had to be next to Dustin for the crime to happen.
Working on a sig. Give me a week... month.
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title

Live life to the full

Gender: Female

Location: England

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:52 pm

Posts: 184

Name: Knowing the technique
Type of cough-up: inconsistency/alternative solution.
Location: Reunion and Turnabout (JFA Case 2)
Description: Branching out about discussing that Maya is channeling a spirit, Franziska implies that Maya can gain control while still having another spirit's build, I'm surprised Phoenix didn't object to it.

Phoenix Ms. Von Karma, what you've just said contradicts something the defendant mentioned prior to this case.
Franziska What!?
Phoenix When she channels a spirit, she has no influence on the spirit whatsoever, furthermore, she cannot gain another person's build. And while I'm at it, I wish to ask a question to Detective Gumshoe.
Detective Gumshoe What do you mean pal?
Phoenix When police questioned the defendant, did she mention a dream at all?
Ka-Whip How is that appropriate?
Ack You should know, mediums of the Kurain Technique can't have dreams! Yet Maya Fey told me that she had a dream just after the channeling started! With this in mind it's impossible to give a verdict!
:udgy: You mean... Mr Wright... How long have you known about this?
Nick The nature of the channeling can prove who did or did not kill Dr Grey. The defence requests an extra day to research why and how the defendant had a dream when it's not supposed to be possible!
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title

Struck by a blunt objection

Gender: Male

Location: Denmark

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:12 pm

Posts: 1472

Ryuko wrote:
Name: Knowing the technique
Type of cough-up: inconsistency/alternative solution.
Location: Reunion and Turnabout (JFA Case 2)
Description: Branching out about discussing that Maya is channeling a spirit, Franziska implies that Maya can gain control while still having another spirit's build, I'm surprised Phoenix didn't object to it.

Phoenix Ms. Von Karma, what you've just said contradicts something the defendant mentioned prior to this case.
Franziska What!?
Phoenix When she channels a spirit, she has no influence on the spirit whatsoever, furthermore, she cannot gain another person's build. And while I'm at it, I wish to ask a question to Detective Gumshoe.
Detective Gumshoe What do you mean pal?
Phoenix When police questioned the defendant, did she mention a dream at all?
Ka-Whip How is that appropriate?
Ack You should know, mediums of the Kurain Technique can't have dreams! Yet Maya Fey told me that she had a dream just after the channeling started! With this in mind it's impossible to give a verdict!
:udgy: You mean... Mr Wright... How long have you known about this?
Nick The nature of the channeling can prove who did or did not kill Dr Grey. The defence requests an extra day to research why and how the defendant had a dream when it's not supposed to be possible!


I agree it is a contradiction, but not the dream part. After all, Maya is a medium too. She knows no mediums dream. She could have easily lied about it.
Image
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Science: It's cuter than ever

Gender: Female

Location: Michigan

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:25 am

Posts: 999

Ryuko wrote:
Name: Knowing the technique
Type of cough-up: inconsistency/alternative solution.
Location: Reunion and Turnabout (JFA Case 2)
Description: Branching out about discussing that Maya is channeling a spirit, Franziska implies that Maya can gain control while still having another spirit's build, I'm surprised Phoenix didn't object to it.

Phoenix Ms. Von Karma, what you've just said contradicts something the defendant mentioned prior to this case.
Franziska What!?
Phoenix When she channels a spirit, she has no influence on the spirit whatsoever, furthermore, she cannot gain another person's build. And while I'm at it, I wish to ask a question to Detective Gumshoe.
Detective Gumshoe What do you mean pal?
Phoenix When police questioned the defendant, did she mention a dream at all?
Ka-Whip How is that appropriate?
Ack You should know, mediums of the Kurain Technique can't have dreams! Yet Maya Fey told me that she had a dream just after the channeling started! With this in mind it's impossible to give a verdict!
:udgy: You mean... Mr Wright... How long have you known about this?
Nick The nature of the channeling can prove who did or did not kill Dr Grey. The defence requests an extra day to research why and how the defendant had a dream when it's not supposed to be possible!


Well, but can they really use that type of evidence in a court of law?
Sure, we know that that's true about spirit mediums, and Franzy proved to the Judge that they Feys really CAN channel spirits, but I doubt they can use the specifics as evidence in a murder trial :/
Image
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:44 am

Posts: 3

Name: Murder is Murder!
Type of cough-up:Inconsistency/Alternate solving (Not sure which)
Location: Cases 1-3 (Circumstances of Hammer's death), 1-4 (Edgey's DL-6 testimony), 2-3 (Ending scene "The Phone Call").
Description:Your Honor, I'd like to start off with a quote from The Judge, and Manfred von Karma. "Murder is Murder." This was in relation to the following:

Spoiler: DL-6 Incident
Edgeworth tesified that he threw Yogi's gun at him, accidentally killing his father. He was going to be declared guilty on the basis that "murder is murder", which carries the death penalty in PW. Yes, even though he was only 9 at the time.


Another example:

Spoiler: Hammer's Death
Dee Vasquez killed Jack Hammer. Why? He was coming at her with a spear, and intent to kill. Murder is murder, she was probably put to death.


Yet, at the end of case 2-3...

Spoiler: The Phone Call
If I'm not mistaken, doesn't Edgeworth tell Gumshoe to "let Acro off easy"?


OMG


There is a blatant inconsistency, Your Honor! Ask yourself, why would Russel Berry's murderer get off easy, when Jack Hammer's and Gregory Edgeworth's (potential) killer did not?
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Science: It's cuter than ever

Gender: Female

Location: Michigan

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:25 am

Posts: 999

But it's never stated that everybody is executed. The death penalty is definitely present and is definitely given, but it is never stated that everybody is put to death, only that some are.

I also don't get your reference to 1-3 and 1-4. The sentences of the murderer and potential murderer in those cases were never even talked about :/
Image
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title

Live life to the full

Gender: Female

Location: England

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:52 pm

Posts: 184

There are three points which can explain why the cases may be:

Spoiler: Justified Self Defence
In JFA, the concept of Justified Self-defence is mentioned, if proven, the guilty party is spared the death penalty and, from what Phoenix said in one case, a prison sentence.


For some reason, PW does not differentiate between manslaughter and murder. Murder is on purpose, while manslaughter is accidental. The latter has a prison sentence, here in the UK, I believe it's about seven years. As for America, this is not proven. Edgeworth's case is most certainly manslaughter had it been the case.

Finally, not all murders are automatically given the death sentence. In some cases, when the murderer has voluntarily confessed to the murder, they are given a life sentence instead. Also, those who have been executed as far as I am aware have both committed at least two murders.

Spoiler: Case 5/JFA
EDIT: Actually, there are suggestions that von Karma was executed, even though he committed one direct murder, although he conspired the deaths of both Hammond and Miles Edgeworth, one through Yogi, one through capital punishment.


SilverZephyr:

Spoiler: Final Case
The Judge appeared to have followed everything pretty well regarding Chinami's ghost possessing someone to kill Misty. He was even going to declare the defendant 'Not Guilty' afterwards. That takes the inconsistency even further. Finally, with that photo in mind, I'm surprised that the Judge didn't ask for a citizen of the Kurain Village, or even Maya herself, to testify about the Kurain Channeling Technique.


Last edited by Ryuko on Sun May 13, 2007 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:17 pm

Posts: 185

I don't know if this has been said but:

Name: You what?
Type: grammatical error
Location: In PW2 in case 1 Part 2
Description: When Phoenix asks Wellington where his cell phone is, Wellington replies "I found my phone I'll have you know. *presents phone* See? Here is it." It should be "here it is" not "here is it".
Image
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:17 pm

Posts: 185

Hey I just noticed this one:

Name: Wouldn't he know?
type: Er... dont know Plot hole?
Location: Case 2-4
Description: When Oldbag revels her identity to Edgeworth, he is surprised and says he "never guessed". But, if he prepared the testimony, he would need to talk to her, so wouldn't he have found out? Eh?
Image
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title

Live life to the full

Gender: Female

Location: England

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:52 pm

Posts: 184

He said he read a report with her testimony on it. He never said anything about talking to her.
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Science: It's cuter than ever

Gender: Female

Location: Michigan

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:25 am

Posts: 999

You have to remember that he had only JUST gotten charge of that case, RIGHT before the trial started. So even though he'd already read all the reports so he was familiar with it, he didn't have any real preperation time.
Image
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:17 pm

Posts: 185

Ryuko wrote:
He said he read a report with her testimony on it. He never said anything about talking to her.


Oh yes, I forgot about that Oops
Image
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title

Live life to the full

Gender: Female

Location: England

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:52 pm

Posts: 184

Name: I'm a witness.
Type of cough-up: alternate solution
Location: Turnabout sisters, Day 2-trial
Description: Phoenix should've told the court his point of view, the crux of it would be when April May phoned her.

Phoenix Miss May, there's something that's bothering me. It contradicts with what I saw with my own eyes on the day of the crime!
:udgy: Mr Wright, what are you saying?
Phoenix As Detective Gumshoe testified, I was at the scene of the crime when he arrived. Yet no one has asked me when I had arrived, but the fact is, I saw Miss April May phoning the police from the window of Fey & co's Main office long after the murder took place!
April May Urp!
Judge Why are you taking the position of the defence attorney when you're a possible witness?
Phoenix No one else would defend Miss Fey Your Honour, but if you wish, I will tell the court what I saw that night.

That would prove that April May gave whoever killed Mia plenty of time to get away.
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title
User avatar

"Too Awesome to Die"

Gender: Male

Location: New Arcadia

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:01 pm

Posts: 712

Ryuko wrote:
Name: I'm a witness.
Type of cough-up: alternate solution
Location: Turnabout sisters, Day 2-trial
Description: Phoenix should've told the court his point of view, the crux of it would be when April May phoned her.

Phoenix Miss May, there's something that's bothering me. It contradicts with what I saw with my own eyes on the day of the crime!
:udgy: Mr Wright, what are you saying?
Phoenix As Detective Gumshoe testified, I was at the scene of the crime when he arrived. Yet no one has asked me when I had arrived, but the fact is, I saw Miss April May phoning the police from the window of Fey & co's Main office long after the murder took place!
April May Urp!
Judge Why are you taking the position of the defence attorney when you're a possible witness?
Phoenix No one else would defend Miss Fey Your Honour, but if you wish, I will tell the court what I saw that night.

That would prove that April May gave whoever killed Mia plenty of time to get away.

You have a point, but here's what it would most likely be like.
OBJECT! I was there, and my client is innocent.
Edgeworth Of course you would say that! You're the defense attorney!
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.
Image
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title

Live life to the full

Gender: Female

Location: England

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:52 pm

Posts: 184

I found another one!

Name: The teleporting receipt
Type of cough-up: inconsistency
Location: Turnabout sisters, just before Maya's arrest
Description: When Gumshoe goes to the office to investigate, he finds the receipt, but it was supposedly in Phoenix's possession because he presented it to Maya before they arrived.
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:17 pm

Posts: 185

Ryuko wrote:
I found another one!

Name: The teleporting receipt
Type of cough-up: inconsistency
Location: Turnabout sisters, just before Maya's arrest
Description: When Gumshoe goes to the office to investigate, he finds the receipt, but it was supposedly in Phoenix's possession because he presented it to Maya before they arrived.


That's kinda like saying on case 4 when you show gumshoe polly, did you take her or what?
Image
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Science: It's cuter than ever

Gender: Female

Location: Michigan

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:25 am

Posts: 999

dansamol wrote:
Ryuko wrote:
I found another one!

Name: The teleporting receipt
Type of cough-up: inconsistency
Location: Turnabout sisters, just before Maya's arrest
Description: When Gumshoe goes to the office to investigate, he finds the receipt, but it was supposedly in Phoenix's possession because he presented it to Maya before they arrived.


That's kinda like saying on case 4 when you show gumshoe polly, did you take her or what?


You show him a photograph. Like in JFA when you can present people's profiles. You're not showing them the person, just a photo of a person.
Image
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title

Struck by a blunt objection

Gender: Male

Location: Denmark

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:12 pm

Posts: 1472

SilverZephyr wrote:
dansamol wrote:
Ryuko wrote:
I found another one!

Name: The teleporting receipt
Type of cough-up: inconsistency
Location: Turnabout sisters, just before Maya's arrest
Description: When Gumshoe goes to the office to investigate, he finds the receipt, but it was supposedly in Phoenix's possession because he presented it to Maya before they arrived.


That's kinda like saying on case 4 when you show gumshoe polly, did you take her or what?


You show him a photograph. Like in JFA when you can present people's profiles. You're not showing them the person, just a photo of a person.


Actually, in the case in question, there is a visible evidence at the schene - which dissapears after Phoenix examines it - AKA, takes it. Very large contradiction.
Image
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title

Live life to the full

Gender: Female

Location: England

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:52 pm

Posts: 184

Come to think of it, the photos are another inconsistency, I mean, Phoenix doesn't exactly carry a camera with him.

Mikker- AKA means 'also known as' what you should say is IE, which means 'in other words' (why that is I have no clue)
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 7:48 pm

Posts: 17

Name:Max "head" about it
Type of cough-up: misspelling
Location: JFA, Case 3, Detention Center
Description:
When Phoenix and Maya visit Max in the detention center, Max says he 'head' about the ringmaster being dead, not heard




LOL!
Image
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title

Live life to the full

Gender: Female

Location: England

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:52 pm

Posts: 184

I'd say that's more of a script typo than a misspelling.

Name: A man shot in the heart screams?
Type of cough-up: Alternate solution
Location: AA, Case 4, Edgeworth's confession-End of trial.
Description: Bullets in the heart wouldn't leave enough strength for Gregory to scream very loudly even if he didn't die instantly. But I imagine that he did.

(present DL-6 report)
OBJECT! Miles Edgeworth, what you've said contradicts the evidence.
Von Karma Again with the file? On what page does the contradiction lie?
Phoenix Try the 'Victim Data Page' Gregory Edgeworth was shot once through the heart. Death would be pretty instant don't you think?
Edgeworth What is it that you're trying to say Wright?
OBJECT! There was a second bullet, and it hit someone else in a non-vital area! That person was the one who screamed!
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title

Live life to the full

Gender: Female

Location: England

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:52 pm

Posts: 184

Wrong button Bell Boy half-asleep
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title

Muhna muhna.

Gender: None specified

Location: Location, Location.

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:04 pm

Posts: 104

Title: The Best Laid Plans
Location: Case 3-3, Recipe for a Turnabout
Type: I don't know.
Spoiler: Description
From reading the Case Description, it seems that Zenitora prepared the potassium cyanide considering the eventuality that the victim would win the lottery during their negotiattions.

... Yuusaku


However, I suppose this could be explained by one of two scenarios:

1. I'm forgetful.

Spoiler: 2
He brought the poisin to threaten Takao should he not pay up, as are known Loan Sharks to do.


Could I get some help with this?
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title

Struck by a blunt objection

Gender: Male

Location: Denmark

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:12 pm

Posts: 1472

Ryuko wrote:
I'd say that's more of a script typo than a misspelling.

Name: A man shot in the heart screams?
Type of cough-up: Alternate solution
Location: AA, Case 4, Edgeworth's confession-End of trial.
Description: Bullets in the heart wouldn't leave enough strength for Gregory to scream very loudly even if he didn't die instantly. But I imagine that he did.

(present DL-6 report)
OBJECT! Miles Edgeworth, what you've said contradicts the evidence.
Von Karma Again with the file? On what page does the contradiction lie?
Phoenix Try the 'Victim Data Page' Gregory Edgeworth was shot once through the heart. Death would be pretty instant don't you think?
Edgeworth What is it that you're trying to say Wright?
OBJECT! There was a second bullet, and it hit someone else in a non-vital area! That person was the one who screamed!


Once again, you only have the defendents word for it being correct. If Yanni Yogi agrees that he heard this too, then it passes as evidence: but he doesn't. Edgey could just as well have lied about it.
Image
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Science: It's cuter than ever

Gender: Female

Location: Michigan

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:25 am

Posts: 999

Ryuko wrote:
Come to think of it, the photos are another inconsistency, I mean, Phoenix doesn't exactly carry a camera with him.


Just because it isn't in the evidence doesn't mean he doesn't carry it. His phone is only shown as evidence as one case, but that doesn't mean he doesn't always carry it around.
Image
Re: Phoenix Wright Cough UpsTopic%20Title

Struck by a blunt objection

Gender: Male

Location: Denmark

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:12 pm

Posts: 1472

Ryuko wrote:
Mikker- AKA means 'also known as' what you should say is IE, which means 'in other words' (why that is I have no clue)


.... Never got what it ment :p

thanks :P
Image
Page 3 of 60 [ 2369 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 60  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO