Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 66 of 71[ 2837 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 71  Next

Re: Favorite PW Pairings, Part Two!Topic%20Title

CatMuto wrote:
Wow... looking at this thread a ton of people are going for the 'canon' pairings.
Or rather, the pairings that are not really canon, but are the kind that would be canon, if this were a dating sim type of game. Where are all the crack pairings?
Where's... DesiréeXLuke? HottiXOldbag, GumshoeXMissile, etc, etc?

What, they don't make sense? D'uh, hence the word Crack pairings.
Not to mention that nothing in the GS series makes sense.

C-A

dont forget MisslexShoe xD

Inspector Cabanela wrote:
CatMuto wrote:
Wow... looking at this thread a ton of people are going for the 'canon' pairings.
Or rather, the pairings that are not really canon, but are the kind that would be canon, if this were a dating sim type of game. Where are all the crack pairings?

C-A

I will be a weeaboo dick and say it's not Shoe, it's Shuu. :yuusaku:

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

C-A

I will be a weeaboo dick and say it's not Shoe, it's Shuu. :yuusaku:

C-A

touché my dear :yogi:

Yay

Whoa, i'm feeling a bit weird reading this topic. I'm honestly the only one who can't see romantic love between Phoenix and Maya? I mean, they have for sure a very deep relationship, but a deep relationship between a girl and a guy doesn't indicate necessarily romance. Maya is so naive, I doubt she is even capable of being jealously towards Phoenix. Besides, Phoenix is always thinking of how naive and childish she is, they surely aren't in the same track of maturity. I always saw them like family, and I don't think their relationship is less valuable or deep because of this fact. To be honest, I find Phoenix/Edgeworth interactions way more romantic than Phoenix and Maya's interactions. And no, i'm not kidding.

Personal OTP:
Mia/Diego. Canon, perfect, hot.

CowboyKing wrote:
Whoa, i'm feeling a bit weird reading this topic. I'm honestly the only one who can't see romantic love between Phoenix and Maya? I mean, they have for sure a very deep relationship, but a deep relationship between a girl and a guy doesn't indicate necessarily romance. Maya is so naive, I doubt she is even capable of being jealously towards Phoenix. Besides, Phoenix is always thinking of how naive and childish she is, they surely aren't in the same track of maturity. I always saw them like family, and I don't think their relationship is less valuable or deep because of this fact. To be honest, I find Phoenix/Edgeworth interactions way more romantic than Phoenix and Maya's interactions. And no, i'm not kidding.

Personal OTP:

To me phoenix/edgeworth seem more like brothers who have a deep rivalry between them but they still care for eachother like brothers and i agree miaxdiego do make the perfect couple especially with their personality

The cape is self-fluttering

CowboyKing wrote:

Personal OTP:

No, you're not the only person who can't see romance between certain characters. However, some relationships are ambiguous, and people interpret them differently. (hell, to use your OTP as an example, there are people who genuinely believe Mia/Diego is either one-sided or else never happened in canon, all because Mia never outright stated that Diego was her boyfriend or that she loved him.)

Although I'm not sure what you mean when you conclude that Maya is naive.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Adrian in black wrote:
CowboyKing wrote:

Personal OTP:

No, you're not the only person who can't see romance between certain characters. However, some relationships are ambiguous, and people interpret them differently. (hell, to use your OTP as an example, there are people who genuinely believe Mia/Diego is either one-sided or else never happened in canon, all because Mia never outright stated that Diego was her boyfriend or that she loved him.)

Although I'm not sure what you mean when you conclude that Maya is naive.

i could have sworn in T&T she mentioned something about deigo being her boyfriend or if it was Dehlia or Grossberg

I always saw Diego's love for Mia as one sided, actually. It's not like I'm fervently denying it, I just never thought they actually had a relationship.

I did think Mia was a bit into Phoenix though. Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but asking to hear a personal story over drinks sounds like a date to me. Granted I don't know how you young people deal with romance and sexual tension these days, I'm just saying that's how we solved things in my day.

The cape is self-fluttering

Thane wrote:
I always saw Diego's love for Mia as one sided, actually. It's not like I'm fervently denying it, I just never thought they actually had a relationship.

I did think Mia was a bit into Phoenix though. Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but asking to hear a personal story over drinks sounds like a date to me. Granted I don't know how you young people deal with romance and sexual tension these days, I'm just saying that's how we solved things in my day.

Why couldn't she have been into both? Or at least, a little lonely, what with Diego being in a coma?
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Adrian in black wrote:
Thane wrote:

Why couldn't she have been into both? Or at least, a little lonely, what with Diego being in a coma?

Oh that's a definitive possibility I'm not going to argue against. I'm just saying that, while playing the game, I never got the impression that Diego and Mia had been an item. That's all.

Thane wrote:
Adrian in black wrote:
Thane wrote:

Oh that's a definitive possibility I'm not going to argue against. I'm just saying that, while playing the game, I never got the impression that Diego and Mia had been an item. That's all.

I thought also that mia was into phoenix but then again there wasnt alot of advances towards phoenix to warrant a relationship between the too and after beating T&T just now it looked more like deigo was the one who fell in love with mia because of her personality but mia never admits she had feelings for him

Ace what-ever-my-ranking-is

I thought also that mia was into phoenix but then again there wasnt alot of advances towards phoenix to warrant a relationship between the too and after beating T&T just now it looked more like deigo was the one who fell in love with mia because of her personality but mia never admits she had feelings for him

Meh, this is starting to sound like a soap opera...besides, even if Mia was into phoenix, she died after the first case in the original anyway. Not leaving much room to have established a relationship.

MrAwesome wrote:

Meh, this is starting to sound like a soap opera...besides, even if Mia was into phoenix, she died after the first case in the original anyway. Not leaving much room to have established a relationship.

Pretty much unless he is into dating Spirits :hotti:

MrAwesome wrote:

Pretty much unless he is into dating Spirits :hotti:

No thanks, I'm sure there are enough fanfictions out there already giving us the Maya-Channeling-Mia-Masturbation Plot. We don't require any (more) Phoenix-has-sex-with-Maya-Channeling-Mia... would that count as a threeway? I say no, since it's stated that a channeling medium is gone.

C-A

Quote:
No thanks, I'm sure there are enough fanfictions out there already giving us the Maya-Channeling-Mia-Masturbation Plot. We don't require any (more) Phoenix-has-sex-with-Maya-Channeling-Mia... would that count as a threeway? I say no, since it's stated that a channeling medium is gone.
C-A

i guess it would be considered it since she still in maya body :keiko:

I've felt worse.

Quote:
C-A

Technically, it's Maya's body taking the form of Mia's body, but it's Mia's soul in the body while Maya's soul "disappears". So no, it wouldn't be a threesome. More like a two-and-a-half-some. Wait, what?
Wait, what do you mean any more? There are more stories of pregnant Phoenix/Edgeworth (it makes just as much sense in context) than Maya-Channeling-Mia at all.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

sumguy28 wrote:
Quote:
C-A

Technically, it's Maya's body taking the form of Mia's body, but it's Mia's soul in the body while Maya's soul "disappears". So no, it wouldn't be a threesome. More like a two-and-a-half-some. Wait, what?
Wait, what do you mean any more? There are more stories of pregnant Phoenix/Edgeworth (it makes just as much sense in context) than Maya-Channeling-Mia at all.

VGR, honey. Mia gets down to business, as she only has a limited amount of time in Maya's body and she has to save some of it for the weird spiritual masturbation plot that someone on fanfiction.net has cooked up. (Case 1-2)

And as for the Pregnant Phoenix-Edgeworth thing...
I despise MPreg, so I tend to stay clear away from stuff like that.
Not that I have looked up MayaxMia stuff. The only 'erotic' part about Maya from the GS fanfictions I have read is her and Phoenix having one french kiss and that was it.

C-A

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
VGR, honey. Mia gets down to business, as she only has a limited amount of time in Maya's body and she has to save some of it for the weird spiritual masturbation plot that someone on fanfiction.net has cooked up. (Case 1-2)
And as for the Pregnant Phoenix-Edgeworth thing...I despise MPreg, so I tend to stay clear away from stuff like that.
Not that I have looked up MayaxMia stuff. The only 'erotic' part about Maya from the GS fanfictions I have read is her and Phoenix having one french kiss and that was it.

C-A

I like how this discussion came about :keiko:

Iris is the real deal muddafuckas

:ayame: :ayame: :ayame: :ayame: :phoenix: :phoenix: :phoenix: :phoenix: :phoenix:

people doesn't have common sense. all crapcom wants is cash. so the great crapcom never take the risk of continuing the MORE MORE MORE sensible relationship of Phoenix/Iris. Maya is TOTALLY FANTABOULOUSLY ABSOLUTELY more like a sister to Feenie. Iris is MORE sensible BECAUSE of the age, the affection and , everyone knows Phoenix cant get over with her after many many years passed. Feenie do really feels that the one she loves is iris. the reason i guess iris didn't re appear because large percent of fanbase are stupid shippers. just sayin.

Ace Sidekick!

feenieloveiris wrote:
:ayame: :ayame: :ayame: :ayame: :phoenix: :phoenix: :phoenix: :phoenix: :phoenix:

people doesn't have common sense. all crapcom wants is cash. so the great crapcom never take the risk of continuing the MORE MORE MORE sensible relationship of Phoenix/Iris. Maya is TOTALLY FANTABOULOUSLY ABSOLUTELY more like a sister to Feenie. Iris is MORE sensible BECAUSE of the age, the affection and , everyone knows Phoenix cant get over with her after many many years passed. Feenie do really feels that the one she loves is iris. the reason i guess iris didn't re appear because large percent of fanbase are stupid shippers. just sayin.

I hope you realize what a hypocritical arse you're acting like right now.

Foolish foolhardy fools...

My favourite pairings? Hmmmm....

.:phoenix: / :edgy: (This is my OTP. I love it with all my heart!)
.:eh?: / :maggy: (I love this pairing. It's so cute!)
.:kyouya: / :no-no: (These two would be so cute together. Agreed? :D)
. :youngmia: / :javado: (This pairing is just so awesome.)

I sometimes like :phoenix: / :maya: and I also find :edgy: / :maya: quite interesting. :)
Please don't hate meeeeeeeeeeeeee!

"Is it poisoned?"

These are my parings that I either ship HARD or read (all are Platonic):
:lana: / :sadshoe: : I don't know why, but I love this paring! And it doesn't help that I've done a tiny bit of shipping with this already...
:phoenix: / :franny:
:franny: / :edgy:
:delilah-hair:/ :sick: : Feenie doesn't know that Dahlia is evil. Dahlia has to keep a "romance" going while plotting to poison Feenie. It's perfect!

And also...when I get to GS4, I'm planning on shipping :hobohodo: / :minuki: parentally!

Ace Sidekick!

PhoenixFlame53 wrote:
My favourite pairings? Hmmmm....

.:phoenix: / :edgy: (This is my OTP. I love it with all my heart!)
.:eh?: / :maggy: (I love this pairing. It's so cute!)
.:kyouya: / :no-no: (These two would be so cute together. Agreed? :D)
. :youngmia: / :javado: (This pairing is just so awesome.)

I sometimes like :phoenix: / :maya: and I also find :edgy: / :maya: quite interesting. :)

Yes! I'm not the only Klavier/Franziska fan here! :edgy:

And as much as I love Phoenix/Maya I would ship Edgeworth/Maya if they had more one-on-one time. :/

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

:phoenix: / :maya: Mayanix/Mayohodo
:edgeworth: / :franny: Edgeziska/Reikaruma
:eh?: / :maggy: Magumshoe/Itonozuki
Spoiler: GS5
:odoroki: / Image Thenapollo/Odorokokone OR Image / Image Cykesquill/Yuugamizuki

POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Heh heh.

:phoenix: / :delilah-hair: or :phoenix: / :ayame: : Call it favoritism for my first AA game, but yeah. It was canon (broken up and possibly ruined beyond repair, yes, but still canon), and... I dunno, really. I just like it. Maybe because I'm the gullible type who'd probably roll with it if I were ever in Phoenix's position.

:phoenix: / :edgeworth: : This is actually simultaneously one of my favorite and least favorite pairings. I like it because it amuses me greatly and because even I managed to see the subtext between them. Me. A person who greatly dislikes yaoi and generally would rather see yaoi subtext as evidence of close friendship/brotherliness. (Nothing against yaoi; it's just not my thing, for the most part.) I think that may be a sign. It's pretty cute, too, I gotta admit...

:kyouya: / :franny: : What? They're both German and within a year or two of each other. I think it would fit. Plus I want to see the glimmerous fop get whipped within an inch of his life.

:butzthumbs: / :franny: : I don't know why I think this would ever work. Really. I don't.

:wendy: / :edgeworth: : For the lolz and nothing more. Please, nothing more. Anything more than lolz will make my eyes burn :nick-sweat:
So I finally grew a brain and remembered to give myself a signature... Whoopee.
Snackoos IRL. They are delicious and are covered in real chocolate. #so-grateful-I'm-Filipino

Excuse me if I contradict myself. I do that.

phoenix/edgeworth is my OTP to end all OTPs. i absolutely adore them! of course i don't actually believe that the writers would imply they're together in canon, but here's what i use as "proof" that edgeworth, at least, was/is in love with phoenix. it's a bit long, watch out:

Spoiler: dialogue from 3-5
(i believe here edgeworth was trying to get iris to admit that she and phoenix had been romantically involved in the past, or at least something like it, and that they'd met up the night before)

Edgeworth: No, you may not have something to hide under normal circumstances. However! Last night was different.
Iris: ...!
Edgeworth: Unfortunately, I don't know the exact nature of your secret yet. However...! Whatever it is... ...there is one person you didn't want your secret told to!
[TAKE THAT!]
[-------------------If you give the wrong answer--------------]
Edgeworth:
Well, Iris?
Iris: ...Mr. Edgeworth. Is it just possible that maybe... ...you yourself have a deep, dark secret in your heart?
Edgeworth: ...! Why do you say that...!?
Iris: As they say, it takes one to know one.
Edgeworth: (How could she have known about that...? Is she peering into my soul!?) ...It's true that there is a deep-seated darkness in my heart. However, the only way I can get rid of it is to fully uncover the truth!
Iris: You mean... the truth behind my secret?
[-----------------If you present the correct answer-----------------]
Edgeworth:
Phoenix Wright...
Iris: Ah...!
Edgeworth: You mean something to Wright, it seems... And I can tell he holds a special place in your heart as well. That's why you didn't want him, of all people, to know your deep, dark secret. Well? What do you have to say?
Iris: ... I should've expected as much... Especially from a friend of his...

colored certain bits for emphasis. it almost sounds like, if you present the wrong name, edgeworth is in denial about phoenix and iris being romantically involved, and iris calls him out on it. :godot: "it takes one to know one" = "oops we both like the same guy."

and of course, phoenix's entire life is basically proof that he's got a massive crush on edgeworth whether he realizes it or not. who goes all the way through law school just to stalk his childhood friend down his career path? NO ONE DOES THAT. but phoenix wright did. because he's a dingleberry and also he wants to kiss him.

on an unrelated note, i also love franziska/adrian, because why not.

CatMuto wrote:
I've read a nice little joke theory that Edgeworth is Kiyance.

Spoiler: The Joke Theory
* “Kiyance” gives Larry a pink Santa suit and an inflatable Steel Samurai. (SPOILER: We learn from later games that Edgeworth is a Steel Samurai fanatic.)
* Larry and Edgeworth were at Gourd Lake at the same time on the night of the murder. For some reason, Larry lies to Phoenix about his presence at the lake, only admitting it once it becomes the only way to save Edgeworth.
* “Kiyance” is conveniently out of town on a modeling shoot when Edgeworth is in detention.
* “Kiyance” dumps Larry at the same time Edgeworth is found innocent.

THAT'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I'VE EVER READ
Kay, you might want to tone the ruffling down a bit.

{tumblr:} edgequill • {twitter:} edgequill • {Ao3:} edgequill

...Oh, more Phoenix x Edgeworth, hah?

...I will hold my thoughts here, okay? Not gonna ruin your fantasies.

Speaking of the secret, the thing that comes to my mind is DL-6, actually, for whatever reason.

My avatar is hotter than yours

:pencileraser:
This says it all.

Hahahaha. xD

Veruni wrote:
:pencileraser:
This says it all.

Unclean! Unclean! Where's the brain bleach!? :beef:

C-A

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Spoiler: Canon pairing

Thank you Turnabout Return. Thank you Sabaki no Niwa 24.
- from a faithful supporter of all canon pairings

Though, to be honest, I wish Rifle was also in this picture. Then it'd be a double date.

The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:

Though, to be honest, I wish Rifle was also in this picture. Then it'd be a double date.

So...... is it a whale-threesome pairing? :adrian:

C-A

Let it go and move it move it

Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:

Seems like they're having a whale of a time.
Within Temptation

Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:

Oh, are we doing bad puns now? That's pearlfect!

Sligneris wrote:
...Oh, more Phoenix x Edgeworth, hah?

...I will hold my thoughts here, okay? Not gonna ruin your fantasies.

Speaking of the secret, the thing that comes to my mind is DL-6, actually, for whatever reason.

ahhh, no worries, my friend. i do not actually believe that phoenix and edgeworth will ever be canon, and i know that the *real* dark secret is that his dad got murdered and he thought it was his fault. shhh. it's okay, pal. it's gonna be okay. let's just let everyone enjoy their pairings in peace.

another thing, to remain on-topic: i just remembered that i've always been a fan of mia/lana as well! it seems to be really under-appreciated in fanfiction...
Kay, you might want to tone the ruffling down a bit.

{tumblr:} edgequill • {twitter:} edgequill • {Ao3:} edgequill

Objection!

Getting a little sick of the Yaoi (No offense..) so I'll freshen things up a bit.

:phoenix: x :maya: / :kissy:

:edgeworth: x :keylady: or Image (Couldn't find the smiley for her :yogi: )

:kyouya-pull: x :ema:

:godot: x :youngmia:

Can't think of any others :uramidn:

Okay, started actually reading it aand...

I guess I will never understand the fandom...

...Also, Kusch, I lol'd xD Yeah, maybe I'm a bit exaggerating... ^^'' It's just that I like everything kept In Character ^^ Ehhh... Sorry.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Sligneris wrote:
Okay, started actually reading it aand...

I guess I will never understand the fandom...

Forget about understanding this thread. Vote on something and I'll toss in the best pairing of all:
Spoiler:

No one can deny it.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

SuperToby wrote:
Getting a little sick of the Yaoi (No offense..) so I'll freshen things up a bit.

:phoenix: x :maya: / :kissy:

:edgeworth: x :keylady: or Image (Couldn't find the smiley for her :yogi: )

:kyouya-pull: x :ema:

:godot: x :youngmia:

Can't think of any others :uramidn:

:adrian: x :franny:

:damon: x :lana:

:udgy: x :delilah-hair: xD

Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
Forget about understanding this thread. Vote on something and I'll toss in the best pairing of all:

No one can deny it.

Hahaha. xD

Best pairing ever. So much inanimate love. <3
Page 66 of 71 [ 2837 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 71  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby