Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 5 of 23[ 916 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 23  Next
 


Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

Gender: Female

Location: Northern California

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm

Posts: 701

GoingforMiles wrote:
Scowling Dragon wrote:
Im surprised how much everybody has a hard on for almost every character.

x'D

Why, hello there. Welcome to our dungeon :damon:


We accept anyone here :kristoph:
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title

Err-New I guess?

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:47 am

Posts: 16

Like I get Edgy, just about every female character is attractive in a different way, most of the male characters..... But LUKE ATMEY? :luke-side:
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

You know what a long nose implies, do you :hotti:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title

Err-New I guess?

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:47 am

Posts: 16

Hes Jewish?

Anyway my Headcanon that's not Dong related:

The AA universe exists in a fascist dictatorship. Thats why prosecutors have so much power, thats why the arrest is done so sloppily and quickly.

Its not about Justice: Its about getting who you want arrested and fast.
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Posts: 1546

I actually have some SFW ones and they all regard Simon (by the way, I can't remember if this is the creators or fans speaking, but are the splotches under his eyes from his tears?)

Spoiler: Dual Destinies
-On more than one occasion, Simon has regretted his decision to take the fall for Athena

-Taka is Blackquill's pet in prison ala GK2 (though I guess this is obvious)

-(NM)All of Simon's stories about inmate are about characters that we know. In fact, one of them reveals that De Killer is still trying to take out Engarde
Judge: So, you're saying she created an illusion like one of those magical eye things?
Blackquill: Precisely. Human senses are easily deceived. Take the fellow in the cell next to me. Each night, he cries and screams about some ghost he thinks he sees. But in truth, it was simply the janitor.
Judge: Ho ho ho. Prosecutor Blackquill just gave up the ghost, literally!
Blackquill: The janitor's deathly complexion and all-white attire are, no doubt, partially to blame. That and the fact that he constantly mutters about taking vengeance for this or that.
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

2008-2018

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6146

Scowling Dragon wrote:
The AA universe exists in a fascist dictatorship. Thats why prosecutors have so much power, thats why the arrest is done so sloppily and quickly.

Its not about Justice: Its about getting who you want arrested and fast.

But it was set since the first game that they live in "the States" and the timezone is set in PST.

Edit: That reminds me. I truly and honestly believe their city isn't Los Angeles. It's a town called Blessing Springs, set in the Bay Area near Sacramento.

JesusMonroe wrote:
I actually have some SFW ones and they all regard Simon (by the way, I can't remember if this is the creators or fans speaking, but are the splotches under his eyes from his tears?)

It was a note from the art director in the official GS5 art book, and yes they are, from the past 7 years.

Quote:
Spoiler: Dual Destinies
-(NM)All of Simon's stories about inmate are about characters that we know. In fact, one of them reveals that De Killer is still trying to take out Engarde
Judge: So, you're saying she created an illusion like one of those magical eye things?
Blackquill: Precisely. Human senses are easily deceived. Take the fellow in the cell next to me. Each night, he cries and screams about some ghost he thinks he sees. But in truth, it was simply the janitor.
Judge: Ho ho ho. Prosecutor Blackquill just gave up the ghost, literally!
Blackquill: The janitor's deathly complexion and all-white attire are, no doubt, partially to blame. That and the fact that he constantly mutters about taking vengeance for this or that.

I admit this one slipped right by me the first time, but now that I read it again, it really makes sense. But man, nights must have been sleepless.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

JesusMonroe wrote:
I actually have some SFW ones and they all regard Simon (by the way, I can't remember if this is the creators or fans speaking, but are the splotches under his eyes from his tears?)

Spoiler: Dual Destinies
-On more than one occasion, Simon has regretted his decision to take the fall for Athena

-Taka is Blackquill's pet in prison ala GK2 (though I guess this is obvious)

-(NM)All of Simon's stories about inmate are about characters that we know. In fact, one of them reveals that De Killer is still trying to take out Engarde
Judge: So, you're saying she created an illusion like one of those magical eye things?
Blackquill: Precisely. Human senses are easily deceived. Take the fellow in the cell next to me. Each night, he cries and screams about some ghost he thinks he sees. But in truth, it was simply the janitor.
Judge: Ho ho ho. Prosecutor Blackquill just gave up the ghost, literally!
Blackquill: The janitor's deathly complexion and all-white attire are, no doubt, partially to blame. That and the fact that he constantly mutters about taking vengeance for this or that.


I've been thinking about the first one as well.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

Thirded.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Gender: None specified

Location: 667 Dark Avenue

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 pm

Posts: 419

JesusMonroe wrote:
Spoiler: Dual Destinies
-(NM)All of Simon's stories about inmate are about characters that we know. In fact, one of them reveals that De Killer is still trying to take out Engarde
Judge: So, you're saying she created an illusion like one of those magical eye things?
Blackquill: Precisely. Human senses are easily deceived. Take the fellow in the cell next to me. Each night, he cries and screams about some ghost he thinks he sees. But in truth, it was simply the janitor.
Judge: Ho ho ho. Prosecutor Blackquill just gave up the ghost, literally!
Blackquill: The janitor's deathly complexion and all-white attire are, no doubt, partially to blame. That and the fact that he constantly mutters about taking vengeance for this or that.


Which case is this from? Also, some Dual Destinies ones. Some of which may or may not make sense.

Spoiler: Jack Shipley
-Jack Shipley was actually a pirate earlier in his life and used all his stolen gold to fund the aquarium's construction.

-Jack Shipley's favorite movies are the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.


Spoiler: Yuri Cosmos
-Waluigi is Director Cosmos's long-lost cousin.
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

I love the first one about Shipley!
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

2008-2018

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6146

Captain Segway wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:
Spoiler: Dual Destinies
-(NM)All of Simon's stories about inmate are about characters that we know. In fact, one of them reveals that De Killer is still trying to take out Engarde
Judge: So, you're saying she created an illusion like one of those magical eye things?
Blackquill: Precisely. Human senses are easily deceived. Take the fellow in the cell next to me. Each night, he cries and screams about some ghost he thinks he sees. But in truth, it was simply the janitor.
Judge: Ho ho ho. Prosecutor Blackquill just gave up the ghost, literally!
Blackquill: The janitor's deathly complexion and all-white attire are, no doubt, partially to blame. That and the fact that he constantly mutters about taking vengeance for this or that.


Which case is this from?

5-2, 2nd trial day.

Now that I think about it (yet) again, I missed it the first time because my first play was in Japanese.
Spoiler: Just in case
Blacky mentioned the grumpy ol' cleaning lady instead of a male janitor, so I didn't think to picture de Killer. Still, it could work either way. Who knows how well de Killer could pull off a disguise as a little old lady?

...And now I have a new headcanon, ho ho ho...
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

Spoiler: DD Spoilers, probably
Speaking of disguising himself as a little old lady, for some reason I think of the Phantom as being female. Or female-bodied at least. Not sure why. Maybe because you can fake a bigger frame way more easily than you can fake a smaller frame, so depending on how many different people the Phantom has disguised himself as, a smaller figure would make more sense...?


Unrelated, I recently made a headcanon about Phoenix's family: his parents died when he was too young to remember, and he was raised by his grandparents. They died not long after he went off to college. (Other than that, his family life was completely normal.)
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Posts: 1546

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
Spoiler: DD Spoilers, probably
Speaking of disguising himself as a little old lady, for some reason I think of the Phantom as being female. Or female-bodied at least. Not sure why. Maybe because you can fake a bigger frame way more easily than you can fake a smaller frame, so depending on how many different people the Phantom has disguised himself as, a smaller figure would make more sense...?


Unrelated, I recently made a headcanon about Phoenix's family: his parents died when he was too young to remember, and he was raised by his grandparents. They died not long after he went off to college. (Other than that, his family life was completely normal.)

Spoiler: DD
I like to think he's female, too, just so I can say that DD does indeed have a female villain

And I can't confirm this because I don't have the exact quote and I may be misinterpreting it since it's been a while since I read it, but Rubia's translation blog shows the JP version of Phoenix reminiscing about how his parents used to call him the endearing term for a child that misbehaves (but I guess the term could be applied from grandparent-->grandchild)
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

2008-2018

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6146

JesusMonroe wrote:
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
Spoiler: DD Spoilers, probably
Speaking of disguising himself as a little old lady, for some reason I think of the Phantom as being female. Or female-bodied at least. Not sure why. Maybe because you can fake a bigger frame way more easily than you can fake a smaller frame, so depending on how many different people the Phantom has disguised himself as, a smaller figure would make more sense...?


Unrelated, I recently made a headcanon about Phoenix's family: his parents died when he was too young to remember, and he was raised by his grandparents. They died not long after he went off to college. (Other than that, his family life was completely normal.)

Spoiler: DD
I like to think he's female, too, just so I can say that DD does indeed have a female villain

And I can't confirm this because I don't have the exact quote and I may be misinterpreting it since it's been a while since I read it, but Rubia's translation blog shows the JP version of Phoenix reminiscing about how his parents used to call him the endearing term for a child that misbehaves (but I guess the term could be applied from grandparent-->grandchild)

It's a generic term for a naughty little kid, so it doesn't matter who uses it.

The better question is: Is Phoenix's father also named after a bird?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
Unrelated, I recently made a headcanon about Phoenix's family: his parents died when he was too young to remember, and he was raised by his grandparents. They died not long after he went off to college. (Other than that, his family life was completely normal.)

And I can't confirm this because I don't have the exact quote and I may be misinterpreting it since it's been a while since I read it, but Rubia's translation blog shows the JP version of Phoenix reminiscing about how his parents used to call him the endearing term for a child that misbehaves (but I guess the term could be applied from grandparent-->grandchild)

It's a generic term for a naughty little kid, so it doesn't matter who uses it.

The better question is: Is Phoenix's father also named after a bird?

Yes. And so is his grandfather. It's traditional. (Although I guess that could have come from his mother's side of the family.)
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title

Err-New I guess?

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:47 am

Posts: 16

I also just realised why Ace Attourney Landia is is wierd:

In the 1800s the CALIFORNIA GOLD RUSH, attracted the attention of a large amount of japanese citizens including masters of spirit channeling.

Many of them would come to form the Nine Tales Valley Village. They would end up being so awesome that they would be rewarded with lots of gold. Others would come and establish spirit Dojos all across the state.

Makes sense!
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 887

For some reason, I've always thought of Franziska as a shopaholic. In her free time, she loves to buy expensive clothes, jewelry and try different types of make-up.

Also, I imagine Larry living with his parents. He is not the type that would like to live alone, even if he could.
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

dangerousoffender wrote:
For some reason, I've always thought of Franziska as a shopaholic. In her free time, she loves to buy expensive clothes, jewelry and try different types of make-up.

Also, I imagine Larry living with his parents. He is not the type that would like to live alone, even if he could.


Ah, ha, that seems very legit, yes.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

dangerousoffender wrote:
For some reason, I've always thought of Franziska as a shopaholic. In her free time, she loves to buy expensive clothes, jewelry and try different types of make-up.


Now that's just sweet.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

You know, a Mario game!

Gender: Male

Location: Canada, eh?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Posts: 1955

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
Spoiler: DD Spoilers, probably
Speaking of disguising himself as a little old lady, for some reason I think of the Phantom as being female. Or female-bodied at least. Not sure why. Maybe because you can fake a bigger frame way more easily than you can fake a smaller frame, so depending on how many different people the Phantom has disguised himself as, a smaller figure would make more sense...?


Speaking of which:
Spoiler:
The Phantom is Calisto Yew/Shih-na. She escaped from prison, being the super spy that she is, killing another inmate who she disguised as herself, fooling people into thinking that she died.

My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

dimentiorules wrote:
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
Spoiler: DD Spoilers, probably
Speaking of disguising himself as a little old lady, for some reason I think of the Phantom as being female. Or female-bodied at least. Not sure why. Maybe because you can fake a bigger frame way more easily than you can fake a smaller frame, so depending on how many different people the Phantom has disguised himself as, a smaller figure would make more sense...?


Speaking of which:
Spoiler:
The Phantom is Calisto Yew/Shih-na. She escaped from prison, being the super spy that she is, killing another inmate who she disguised as herself, fooling people into thinking that she died.

...woah.

Actually, that could work. Headcanon accepted.
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

It could. I've thought about that too, more or less seriously. It would be rather cool.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Y'know

Gender: None specified

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:51 pm

Posts: 787

Scowling Dragon wrote:
I also just realised why Ace Attourney Landia is is wierd:

In the 1800s the CALIFORNIA GOLD RUSH, attracted the attention of a large amount of japanese citizens including masters of spirit channeling.

Many of them would come to form the Nine Tales Valley Village. They would end up being so awesome that they would be rewarded with lots of gold. Others would come and establish spirit Dojos all across the state.

Makes sense!

I actually like this explanation. At the very least, it's an explanation at all.

It would definitely explain Kurain Village, Hazakura Temple, Tenma Town, Nine-Tails Vale and Victor Kudo.

I also like to think all four are in the mountains, in different parts of the same mountain range.
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 1:46 am

Posts: 1586

I've always had a bit of a headcanon view that while 3-5 happened in Feb. of 2019, Phoenix's disbarment happened in April of 2020, rather than April of 2019. This gives Phoenix an extra year of lawyering and allows easy placement of the GS manga and possibly PLvsPWAA. As far as I can tell, there is no mention of the year 2019 in AJ or DD; they only count how many years its been since Phoenix's disbarment. Because of that, I haven't found any deep contradiction here. The only problem with this are the character age profiles, but since they update however many years each game takes place in, they weren't ever really accurate anyway.
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

I'll take that headcanon as well since I hate the implied timeline with Phoenix getting that short time as a lawyer.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

GoingforMiles wrote:
I'll take that headcanon as well since I hate the implied timeline with Phoenix getting that short time as a lawyer.


Same. That was depressing as hell.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

D.A. McCoy wrote:
I've always had a bit of a headcanon view that while 3-5 happened in Feb. of 2019, Phoenix's disbarment happened in April of 2020, rather than April of 2019. This gives Phoenix an extra year of lawyering and allows easy placement of the GS manga and possibly PLvsPWAA. As far as I can tell, there is no mention of the year 2019 in AJ or DD; they only count how many years its been since Phoenix's disbarment. Because of that, I haven't found any deep contradiction here. The only problem with this are the character age profiles, but since they update however many years each game takes place in, they weren't ever really accurate anyway.

Jumping on this bandwagon... mainly because manga canon? Yay. (Although some bits of the manga do seem to imply that they happen before T&T. The timeline makes zero sense.)
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 1:46 am

Posts: 1586

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
D.A. McCoy wrote:
I've always had a bit of a headcanon view that while 3-5 happened in Feb. of 2019, Phoenix's disbarment happened in April of 2020, rather than April of 2019. This gives Phoenix an extra year of lawyering and allows easy placement of the GS manga and possibly PLvsPWAA. As far as I can tell, there is no mention of the year 2019 in AJ or DD; they only count how many years its been since Phoenix's disbarment. Because of that, I haven't found any deep contradiction here. The only problem with this are the character age profiles, but since they update however many years each game takes place in, they weren't ever really accurate anyway.

Jumping on this bandwagon... mainly because manga canon? Yay. (Although some bits of the manga do seem to imply that they happen before T&T. The timeline makes zero sense.)


Yeah I know what you mean. What parts are you referring to? (A personal quest of mine is to pinpoint the exact timeline placement of the manga, even though it's probably not canon.) If I remember correctly:

*In the first volume, Nick asks Larry about the "girl who he met at the security guard place", named Heidi. While this could be unrelated to T&T, Larry is working as a security guard for KB Security in T&T, and that's the first time Phoenix seems to know about it, so I tend to think that implies it's after T&T.
*On the other hand, there's a time where Phoenix develops an attraction to a girl after her nail-biting habit reminds him of Dahlia Hawthorne. (Two things: First, WTF? this is the one part of the manga that I'm not a big fan of, since this weird nail-biting thing comes out of nowhere and makes Phoenix look a little strange. Two, he never refers to her as "Dahlia Hawthorne", but simply "a girl he used to date".) This could go either way. On one hand, it seems like it would come after T&T since he doesn't seem to have many negative feelings towards this memory, which implies its after his issues have been resolved/after he knows the Dahlia he dated was really Iris. On the other hand, considering all that went down during 3-5, I would think he would have lost a lot of the baggage from his relationship with Dahlia or it would be replaced with feelings from the trial. So this could go either way.
*What I do know, though, is that any stories with Franziska have to take place after T&T, as in 3-5 she states that they haven't seen each other since JFA.
*The Edgeworth manga likely takes place after T&T as well since a character from the PW manga (one from a case with Von Karma) makes an appearance in the last case.

If you have any observations from the manga, let me know! I'd love to figure out exactly when it could take place.
So the manga timeline is confusing. Especially if you ignore the "extra year" headcanon I employ, the manga both foreshadows AJ many times while at the same time totally contradicts its dates.
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

D.A. McCoy wrote:
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
D.A. McCoy wrote:
I've always had a bit of a headcanon view that while 3-5 happened in Feb. of 2019, Phoenix's disbarment happened in April of 2020, rather than April of 2019. This gives Phoenix an extra year of lawyering and allows easy placement of the GS manga and possibly PLvsPWAA. As far as I can tell, there is no mention of the year 2019 in AJ or DD; they only count how many years its been since Phoenix's disbarment. Because of that, I haven't found any deep contradiction here. The only problem with this are the character age profiles, but since they update however many years each game takes place in, they weren't ever really accurate anyway.

Jumping on this bandwagon... mainly because manga canon? Yay. (Although some bits of the manga do seem to imply that they happen before T&T. The timeline makes zero sense.)


Yeah I know what you mean. What parts are you referring to? (A personal quest of mine is to pinpoint the exact timeline placement of the manga, even though it's probably not canon.) If I remember correctly:

*In the first volume, Nick asks Larry about the "girl who he met at the security guard place", named Heidi. While this could be unrelated to T&T, Larry is working as a security guard for KB Security in T&T, and that's the first time Phoenix seems to know about it, so I tend to think that implies it's after T&T.
*On the other hand, there's a time where Phoenix develops an attraction to a girl after her nail-biting habit reminds him of Dahlia Hawthorne. (Two things: First, WTF? this is the one part of the manga that I'm not a big fan of, since this weird nail-biting thing comes out of nowhere and makes Phoenix look a little strange. Two, he never refers to her as "Dahlia Hawthorne", but simply "a girl he used to date".) This could go either way. On one hand, it seems like it would come after T&T since he doesn't seem to have many negative feelings towards this memory, which implies its after his issues have been resolved/after he knows the Dahlia he dated was really Iris. On the other hand, considering all that went down during 3-5, I would think he would have lost a lot of the baggage from his relationship with Dahlia or it would be replaced with feelings from the trial. So this could go either way.
*What I do know, though, is that any stories with Franziska have to take place after T&T, as in 3-5 she states that they haven't seen each other since JFA.
*The Edgeworth manga likely takes place after T&T as well since a character from the PW manga (one from a case with Von Karma) makes an appearance in the last case.

If you have any observations from the manga, let me know! I'd love to figure out exactly when it could take place.
So the manga timeline is confusing. Especially if you ignore the "extra year" headcanon I employ, the manga both foreshadows AJ many times while at the same time totally contradicts its dates.

I was mostly thinking of the "reminds me of a girl I used to date" thing - it seems strange that that would come up post-T&T. Also the fact that Maya is there - she was still hanging around in AAI/AAI2, judging by the cameos (although both of the cameos looked like "fun day off" type things so she might have just been in town for that day) but wasn't there when Phoenix got disbarred - I feel like she should have taken off to Kurain very soon after 3-5 because she's the Master now. I dunno, I just think that if you're placing some cases after T&T like that, Maya shouldn't be there.
Also, with the Investigations manga, yeah that definitely takes place after the PW manga (or at least that volume does, they could be happening at the same time), but I'm not sure so sure they take place after the Investigations games. Again, this is just an "I feel like" situation, but shouldn't Kay be there? Or at least mentioned? It looks to me like he hadn't (re)met her yet during the manga. Which if the extra year theory were true, the Investigations manga would have to be after the Investigations games.
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Always Potterhead

Gender: Male

Location: Spain

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:07 pm

Posts: 16

D.A. McCoy wrote:
I've always had a bit of a headcanon view that while 3-5 happened in Feb. of 2019, Phoenix's disbarment happened in April of 2020, rather than April of 2019. This gives Phoenix an extra year of lawyering and allows easy placement of the GS manga and possibly PLvsPWAA. As far as I can tell, there is no mention of the year 2019 in AJ or DD; they only count how many years its been since Phoenix's disbarment. Because of that, I haven't found any deep contradiction here. The only problem with this are the character age profiles, but since they update however many years each game takes place in, they weren't ever really accurate anyway.


I don't really care about the manga, but I second this. Now a lot of fan cases won't strike me as odd because Wright should no longer be a lawyer, and I won't end GS3 thinking that, two months after that, Wright loses his badge. So, ayep. My new headcanon, along with the brilliant Kristoph's ones in the first page of the thread.
The only person I will never find it in my heart to forgive... is myself.
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

2008-2018

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6146

D.A. McCoy wrote:
I've always had a bit of a headcanon view that while 3-5 happened in Feb. of 2019, Phoenix's disbarment happened in April of 2020, rather than April of 2019. This gives Phoenix an extra year of lawyering and allows easy placement of the GS manga and possibly PLvsPWAA. As far as I can tell, there is no mention of the year 2019 in AJ or DD; they only count how many years its been since Phoenix's disbarment. Because of that, I haven't found any deep contradiction here. The only problem with this are the character age profiles, but since they update however many years each game takes place in, they weren't ever really accurate anyway.

Though I don't consider the manga, PlvsAA, or any fangames canon, I agree this could work. Nonetheless, since I don't consider any of those canon, it leaves a whole lot of blank in the timeline. Certainly there could be other cases in between the ones we've played but weren't included because they weren't interesting enough, but honestly, that's kinda boring. (I do, however, consider Layton and AA and GT universes the one and same. Puzzle solvers' haven.)
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
D.A. McCoy wrote:
I've always had a bit of a headcanon view that while 3-5 happened in Feb. of 2019, Phoenix's disbarment happened in April of 2020, rather than April of 2019. This gives Phoenix an extra year of lawyering and allows easy placement of the GS manga and possibly PLvsPWAA. As far as I can tell, there is no mention of the year 2019 in AJ or DD; they only count how many years its been since Phoenix's disbarment. Because of that, I haven't found any deep contradiction here. The only problem with this are the character age profiles, but since they update however many years each game takes place in, they weren't ever really accurate anyway.

Though I don't consider the manga, PlvsAA, or any fangames canon, I agree this could work. Nonetheless, since I don't consider any of those canon, it leaves a whole lot of blank in the timeline. Certainly there could be other cases in between the ones we've played but weren't included because they weren't interesting enough, but honestly, that's kinda boring. (I do, however, consider Layton and AA and GT universes the one and same. Puzzle solvers' haven.)

Wondering if this isn't just a little off-topic, but if the Layton universe is the same as the AA/GT universes, when exactly does it take place? Personally the aesthetic of the game leads me to think 50s/60s, with Mystery Room taking place in modern times, i.e. a couple years before AA (which is also when I think Ghost Trick takes place).
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

2008-2018

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6146

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
Wondering if this isn't just a little off-topic, but if the Layton universe is the same as the AA/GT universes, when exactly does it take place? Personally the aesthetic of the game leads me to think 50s/60s, with Mystery Room taking place in modern times, i.e. a couple years before AA (which is also when I think Ghost Trick takes place).

It's hard to say, since lots of things in Layton-verse don't really make sense. I don't think it's so far back, though. Azran Legacies had lots of flying airships (and began development long before PLvsAA was ever possible). I'd say the settings are a little closer to the late 70s / early 80s, complementing the times of the great boom in the video game industry. <- no real basis for this comparison

And I always imagined GT to be about 20 years before AA, in the 90s. You rarely see dial phones around in homes these days, but they're everywhere in GT. (And even in the 90s, dial phones were going out of style.)

Edit: Scratch that. They're not just "airships", they're "hybrid airships". These things are pretty darn recent compared to rotorcraft or traditional airships. (And for good reason too. Eesh.)
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com


Last edited by Rubia Ryu the Royal on Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
Wondering if this isn't just a little off-topic, but if the Layton universe is the same as the AA/GT universes, when exactly does it take place? Personally the aesthetic of the game leads me to think 50s/60s, with Mystery Room taking place in modern times, i.e. a couple years before AA (which is also when I think Ghost Trick takes place).

It's hard to say, since lots of things in Layton-verse don't really make sense. I don't think it's so far back, though. Azran Legacies had lots of flying airships (and began development long before PLvsAA was ever possible). I'd say the settings are a little closer to the late 70s / early 80s, complementing the times of the great boom in the video game industry. <- no real basis for this comparison

And I always imagined GT to be about 20 years before AA, in the 90s. You rarely see dial phones around in homes these days, but they're everywhere in GT. (And even in the 90s, dial phones were going out of style.)

That could depend on where GT takes place, though. I don't remember it being mentioned...?
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 1:46 am

Posts: 1586

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
I was mostly thinking of the "reminds me of a girl I used to date" thing - it seems strange that that would come up post-T&T. Also the fact that Maya is there - she was still hanging around in AAI/AAI2, judging by the cameos (although both of the cameos looked like "fun day off" type things so she might have just been in town for that day) but wasn't there when Phoenix got disbarred - I feel like she should have taken off to Kurain very soon after 3-5 because she's the Master now. I dunno, I just think that if you're placing some cases after T&T like that, Maya shouldn't be there.
Also, with the Investigations manga, yeah that definitely takes place after the PW manga (or at least that volume does, they could be happening at the same time), but I'm not sure so sure they take place after the Investigations games. Again, this is just an "I feel like" situation, but shouldn't Kay be there? Or at least mentioned? It looks to me like he hadn't (re)met her yet during the manga. Which if the extra year theory were true, the Investigations manga would have to be after the Investigations games.


Yeah, I agree the Dahlia thing is weird no matter how you look at it. Before DD's release, I was also factoring Maya's presence into the picture, but I'm not anymore since
Spoiler: Dual Destinies Spoilers
in DD Maya is still "training", and makes it sound like her visiting Wright isn't that uncommon of a thing.
So the way I see it, Maya likely still visits Wright often and likely didn't completely leave the office until a couple of years after T&T.

Regarding Kay, that bugs me as well, especially since they were written after GK came out, so they could have put Kay somewhere in there. Personally, if it wasn't for that last volume which references the PW manga, I'd place the Edgeworth manga Pre-T&T, as I think it fits better there. I guess I could always just split up the last volume from the rest, although I always dislike doing that.
Spoiler: GK2 Spoilers
I don't remember what happens at the end of GK2 in regards to Kay, could someone refresh my memory?


AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
Wondering if this isn't just a little off-topic, but if the Layton universe is the same as the AA/GT universes, when exactly does it take place? Personally the aesthetic of the game leads me to think 50s/60s, with Mystery Room taking place in modern times, i.e. a couple years before AA (which is also when I think Ghost Trick takes place).


I used to think that Layton took place in the 60's as well, but in The Last Specter, Emmy looks at Big Ben and says something like "It's amazing it's stood for (Insert # of years here)" (I can't find the quote anywhere, since it's not an important message but just something that happens when you click on Big Ben in Chapter 6). I remember at the time looking it up and deciding that Last Specter couldn't be happening at any time before the 1990s. But like I said, I can't seem to find a walkthrough that clicked Big Ben in Chapter 6, so if anyone here plans on replaying Last Specter soon, check it out.

Regarding PLvsAA, it's definitely going to be a hassle to get it working with AA canon. If it was going to, it would seem to come after T&T, which is great because I'd love another non-manga case after T&T but before AJ. I guess the magic MYST Linking Book Labrinthia book isn't a huge problem either, considering there are spirit mediums in AA. I still feel like Wright and Maya would have mentioned this to someone, though. (Assuming there's not some kind of X-Files-like "our memory was erased" or "was it a dream" stuff going on at the end or they don't come up with some kind of "scientific" explanation. Still haven't played it.) That's the main reason I don't like it placed before T&T; I feel like even if they never mentioned it to others Wright and Maya would at least reference it when they were alone.
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

2008-2018

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6146

D.A. McCoy wrote:
Spoiler: GK2 Spoilers
I don't remember what happens at the end of GK2 in regards to Kay, could someone refresh my memory?

Spoiler:
Those three -> Yatagarasu II. It's not mentioned where she's gone after that, but we can let it slide since we expect her to be back for GK3. At some point, I hope they're going to explain how Edgeworth became involved with heading for Chief Prosecutor. I have a pretty good idea what happened, logically speaking, but so far it's just speculation.


Quote:
Regarding PLvsAA, it's definitely going to be a hassle to get it working with AA canon. If it was going to, it would seem to come after T&T, which is great because I'd love another non-manga case after T&T but before AJ. I guess the magic MYST Linking Book Labrinthia book isn't a huge problem either, considering there are spirit mediums in AA. I still feel like Wright and Maya would have mentioned this to someone, though. (Assuming there's not some kind of X-Files-like "our memory was erased" or "was it a dream" stuff going on at the end or they don't come up with some kind of "scientific" explanation. Still haven't played it.) That's the main reason I don't like it placed before T&T; I feel like even if they never mentioned it to others Wright and Maya would at least reference it when they were alone.

They don't mention anything specific, but there is one moment when Maya brings up "Zvarri" from nowhere, so you can expect that they stopped by Labyrinthia either during T&T or after. (I'd say "during", since Nick doesn't seem as mature as he was by the end of 3-5. This way, it'd leave room for PLvsAA to still be canon without spoiling the timeline. The Special Episodes are a completely different story.)
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

If the Layton series takes place in the nineties, then Mystery Room would be happening right across from the first AA trilogy, no? Since Alfendi doesn't seem to have been born yet in the PL games, and he's in his twenties or so.
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 1:46 am

Posts: 1586

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
If the Layton series takes place in the nineties, then Mystery Room would be happening right across from the first AA trilogy, no? Since Alfendi doesn't seem to have been born yet in the PL games, and he's in his twenties or so.


Actually, what I meant was that the 90's was the earliest The Last Specter could take place. Right now, I see the Layton/PW/GT world as looking like this:

Using AA dates and incorporating my "extra year" head canon:

1. Dai Gyakuten Saiban (around 1968-1912, according to Wikipedia)
2. Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective (around the 1980s)
3. Professor Layton and the Last Specter (around 2015)
4. Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva (around 2015-2016)
5. Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (around 2016)
6. Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (around 2016-2017)
7. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (August 2016 -February 2017)
8. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All (June 2017 - March 2018)
9. Professor Layton and the Curious Village (around 2018)
10. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (October 2018 - February 2019)
11. Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations (March 2019)
12. Gyakuten Kenji 2 (March 2019 - April 2019)
13. Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (around 2019)
14. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Manga (August 2019 - December 2019)
15. Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations Manga (around 2020)
16. Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (around 2020)
17. Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (around 2020-2021)
18. Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (April 2027 - October 2027)
19. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies (April 2028 - December 2028)
20. Layton Brothers: Mystery Room (around 2040's).
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

D.A. McCoy wrote:
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
If the Layton series takes place in the nineties, then Mystery Room would be happening right across from the first AA trilogy, no? Since Alfendi doesn't seem to have been born yet in the PL games, and he's in his twenties or so.


Actually, what I meant was that the 90's was the earliest The Last Specter could take place. Right now, I see the Layton/PW/GT world as looking like this:

Using AA dates and incorporating my "extra year" head canon:

1. Dai Gyakuten Saiban (around 1968-1912, according to Wikipedia)
2. Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective (around the 1980s)
3. Professor Layton and the Last Specter (around 2015)
4. Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva (around 2015-2016)
5. Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (around 2016)
6. Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (around 2016-2017)
7. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (August 2016 -February 2017)
8. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All (June 2017 - March 2018)
9. Professor Layton and the Curious Village (around 2018)
10. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (October 2018 - February 2019)
11. Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations (March 2019)
12. Gyakuten Kenji 2 (March 2019 - April 2019)
13. Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (around 2019)
14. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Manga (August 2019 - December 2019)
15. Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations Manga (around 2020)
16. Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (around 2020)
17. Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (around 2020-2021)
18. Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (April 2027 - October 2027)
19. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies (April 2028 - December 2028)
20. Layton Brothers: Mystery Room (around 2040's).

I don't know... something about putting PL concurrent to AA like that just strikes me as off. I feel like they're a lot closer to modern times than AA is. (Or was. Ugh.) I mean, they strike me as taking place earlier than that... probably because everything is so old-fashioned-looking, while in AA it looks more modern. Is this a just a regional difference because AA is in Los Angeles while PL is in London?
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 1:46 am

Posts: 1586

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
I don't know... something about putting PL concurrent to AA like that just strikes me as off. I feel like they're a lot closer to modern times than AA is. (Or was. Ugh.) I mean, they strike me as taking place earlier than that... probably because everything is so old-fashioned-looking, while in AA it looks more modern. Is this a just a regional difference because AA is in Los Angeles while PL is in London?


I agree with you that it would fit more to be in the past, but I switched thinking for a couple of reasons. Firstly, the Big Ben reference (I seem to remember Emmy saying "it's been standing for close to 200 years", but I'm not sure about that, as it only had its 150th anniversary in 2009, the same year that Last Specter was released. So while I remember "close to 200 years", I might be wrong. I wish there was a way for me to check, but the Layton games don't let you start from a certain chapter. I'm pretty sure it was more than 100, though, because prior to this chapter I imagined it as taking place in the 60's and 100 years or around there would have fit there perfectly.

Secondly, my year assignment for Layton (which, by the way, is completely random; there obviously isn't any evidence in the games, save the big ben reference which might even contradict my timeline) was purposed around getting the Layton timeline placement of PLvsAA (Post-Diabolical Box, Pre-Unwound Future) to line up with the AA supposed timeline placement (Spring 2019, or in my case, anytime before April 2020). If someone's headcanon says that Layton and Wright exist in the same universe, then they must exist at the same time for the meetup to work (unless someone comes up with some kind of "the book time travels Wright" idea, which is a little too close to full-on fan-fiction for my personal headcanon).

Of course, I still haven't played PLvsAA, (or the original 3 Laytons, for that matter), so I might have gotten a bunch of stuff screwed up. I'll re-evaluate when I finish it, but I think it's probably safe to say it comes either during T&T or after (I much prefer after, as it makes it easier to marathon).

Regarding the clashing of styles/looks/technology, I think that's just a symptom of the fact that these two universes weren't created with the intention of being combined. I tend to explain it away as just different cultures and locations. Just like AA's universe has "Japanifornia", Layton's universe has "London stuck in the 60's but we still reference cell phones". And speaking of cell phones, I feel like when you think about it AA has the same "retro-to-their-respective-era" style, just in a more subtle way. In the year 2026, people are still using cell phones from 2005 (Wright uses one even older than that) and people have PCs in their offices that look like they were bought in the 90's. (In most of these cases, this was due to the fact that the original game was developed in the beginning of the millenium, but they are part of the universe).

So all in all, the joining of the universes isn't perfect, but it's not as hard to imagine as it might seem at first.
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.
Page 5 of 23 [ 916 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 23  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO