Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 3 of 16[ 626 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next

Re: Crack Theory Thread!Topic%20Title

Servant of the Goddess of Law

JesusMonroe wrote:
Gammalad wrote:
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Remember that Kristoph was a member of the board (or a committee of the board, whichever it was). He was the only one there who gave Nick "the benefit of the doubt" and voted against the majority. Then he and Phoenix became friends apparently.

I dunno it still makes even less sense to me, wouldn't the committee question Kirstoph as well since he was the one handled the case not even 24 hours before the start of the trial? I mean come on a simple investigation and some logic would have came to the conclusion that Wright could not have forged the evidence. I am even surprised Edgeworth didn't do his own investigation into it knowing the person he is. The whole thing is just rather fishy....maybe it will be some sort of build up for AA6 to explain this whole thing.

Nobody knew Kristoph was his lawyer. That's why he killed Zak. He was the only man who knew

Im pretty sure if they dug deep enough they would have discovered that Wright was not his original lawyer. Like I have said the whole handling of the situation makes little sense.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

dimentiorules wrote:
Here are a couple of mine:

Manfred Von Karma is Pearl's father.
Gregory Edgeworth is Maya and Mia's father. To the same extent, Misty Fey is Miles' mother, making them siblings.

You forgot the most important one. Phoenix's father is a bird. Therefore, they named him after a bird.
God this picture has so many uses I can't help but link it again.

Nearavex wrote:
Also, I hoped we'd actually go ahead and stay on-line with the original purpose of this thread... somewhere, at least.

The main reason the thread title was changed was because people were mixing this thread up with the Cough Up and Headcanon threads. If it wasn't meant to be a serious thread, then it risks slipping into the Headcanon area if people come up with their own theories for everything and don't actually explain themselves. At least this way, people will be inclined to explain themselves, and we needed a crack theory thread to collect all the crazy fan theories in one place anyhow.

To be honest, even I'm having trouble grasping the idea that Phoenix is part-bird and smokes weed. Still, it explains why he can't fly.

Gammalad wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:
Nobody knew Kristoph was his lawyer. That's why he killed Zak. He was the only man who knew

Im pretty sure if they dug deep enough they would have discovered that Wright was not his original lawyer. Like I have said the whole handling of the situation makes little sense.

It's because Kristoph was there to mess with the investigation that others didn't or couldn't suspect him. Even if Edgeworth did, he couldn't tail him without a proper warrant or basis. Either way, no one was around to stop him from his diabolical plot to instill himself as the "coolest defense attorney" in town. Oh how that plan backfired. He should have gone with the weed route.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

It's because Kristoph was there to mess with the investigation that others didn't or couldn't suspect him. Even if Edgeworth did, he couldn't tail him without a proper warrant or basis. Either way, no one was around to stop him from his diabolical plot to instill himself as the "coolest defense attorney" in town. Oh how that plan backfired. He should have gone with the weed route.

Even then I feel like Wright's innocence was obvious to anyone who looked at the situation...I was even shocked that the Judge would have been unwillingly to listen to Wright's explanation. I am just not really convinced we know the whole story, and if this is the whole story then its another reason why I dislike Apollo Justice (The game not the character, Apollo is one of my favorites but his game just wow)

The King of All

My Crack Theory Part 2:

In AAI Case 2, Sal Manella makes a cameo in the airport. But if he was an accomplice in murder, shouldn't he be in jail? The Sal Manella we see in AAI is actually Manella's twin brother.

In JFA Case 2, we meet Dr. Hotti. In Apollo Justice Case 2, we see Dr. Hotti return, but now known as Dr. Hickfield. Also, 8 years had gone by since we first saw Dr. Hotti, so what does this mean? Dr. Hotti is actually a robot created to help in medical procedures. It would make sense why he never aged and how even if he's not a real doctor, he's still in the hospital.

Azure Summers and Hugh O'Connor are related in some way.

Richard Wellington does in fact love large bananas.

That is all.
The king of all, Sir Duke

The cape is self-fluttering

Nearavex wrote:
TheDoctor wrote:
Godot is a clone of Diego Armando. It would explain away the implausible "woke up from five year coma because someone brought coffee into my room for the first time in five years" story. What actually happened was someone had coffee in the room when Godot was first "activated." It could also explain why Godot's eyes don't work quite right.

And let's face it, Terry Fawles was poisoned by the same stuff Diego was poisoned with, but Terry died and Diego only ended up in a coma? I don't think so.

Who said it was the same stuff? I mean, the stuff that poisoned Diego was stolen from Doug Swallow's laboratory, the stuff that poisoned Terry was somehow obtained when Dahlia was merely 14 years old... It's pretty doubtful she'd get it from the not-yet boyfriend back then...

Not to mention, the poison was added to the coffee, possibly diluting its effects somewhat.

Terry drank the stuff straight up. Sure, it was several years old, but preserved in a bottle for all that time.

Quote:
Also, I hoped we'd actually go ahead and stay on-line with the original purpose of this thread... somewhere, at least.

Uh... ummm.... Daryan learned to style his hair like that when he was using some gel while walking and accidentally tripped into the vacuum cleaner, turning it on.

...Yeah, I got nothing.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

The video game boy; the one who wins

And, as "Apollo" put it so eloquently in a reply on askaceattorney, Klavier styles his hair by putting it in a toilet and flushing.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

GoingforMiles wrote:
And, as "Apollo" put it so eloquently in a reply on askaceattorney, Klavier styles his hair by putting it in a toilet and flushing.

Mmmmmmmh, gives whole new meaning to the term eau de toilette!

C-A

[Whip the cream!]

HA! :godot:
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

I don't feel sick, I'm doing my hair!

Cause of death is being dummy

Gammalad wrote:

Even then I feel like Wright's innocence was obvious to anyone who looked at the situation...I was even shocked that the Judge would have been unwillingly to listen to Wright's explanation. I am just not really convinced we know the whole story, and if this is the whole story then its another reason why I dislike Apollo Justice (The game not the character, Apollo is one of my favorites but his game just wow)

The Judge hates Phoenix, though, remember?

He probably remembers him from when he was tried for murder in college. Anyone would hate him after that. Mia is a saint.

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
Gammalad wrote:

The Judge hates Phoenix, though, remember?

He probably remembers him from when he was tried for murder in college. Anyone would hate him after that. Mia is a saint.

The Judge can't even remember what he had for breakfast that morning let alone Wright being on trial for murder lol

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Gammalad wrote:
The Judge can't even remember what he had for breakfast that morning let alone Wright being on trial for murder lol

"Gluten-free waffles, sir."

Gammalad wrote:

If there's more to this story, then whatever. If that's all there is to it, then I have a proposition.

Think of it this way. Whenever Phoenix Wright is involved in a case, anything goes. These are meant to be cases where any sane lawyer would have strolled right out of. It's stupid but impressive that he's a rookie who's taking them at all. It's almost miraculous that he'd even be able to get acquittals out of them. It's downright suspicious that he'd be able to acquire an acquittal for all his cases except one, but during that one exception, he was BSing his way through it all until he somehow managed to turn the trial around for a short moment, thanks to a slip up on Edgeworth's part.

I think most people can agree that something is up with that blue lawyer. No one may have expected him to submit forged evidence then, but the rumors never let up on a single mistake. In Edgeworth's case, they almost drove him to suicide. In Phoenix's case, they drove him to quit for 7 long years. It doesn't really help that Kristoph constantly stalked him to make sure that he couldn't find some way to reopen the case.

Too bad for Kris, Edgey then ascended to Chief Prosecutor and led the way to reopening it anyway. Why did it take him so long? Even he could be barred from access to the case if another prosecutor was in charge, and Kris did mention he had "friends". So, Edgey had to wait until the old CP retired to be elected to office and take charge of everything.

And the rest is history. Now that Edgey is CP, he can also check into the background of the prior "investigation" of Nick's scandal and prevent the situation from happening again by barring Kris' connections. (Or maybe he already did, so we don't hear anything about Kris in DD, and Klav sure as hell wouldn't have wanted to talk about him.)

Long story short, it was a complete victory, even if it took a lot of waiting. Sure, the "revival" of the Jurist System kinda flopped after that test trial, but that was more of an extracurricular goal. There's still time to appeal it for another run.

These two lawyers are frightening when they work together. It makes everyone else beside Mia pale in comparison, and Mia is practically on tier with a Goddess.

Still, what really matters most is that Maya and Pearl are alive and happy. They're the spirit mediums, so in case those two somehow died, they could still come back to life. [Insert picture of Phoenix and Edgeworth dressed as Maya and Pearl, respectively.]
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

That actually sounds really plausible. I'd bet money that something like that would be mentioned in AA6, actually, assuming they go back to Kristoph.

Y'know

ImageImage

Miles Edgeworth is Gregory Edgeworth's clone, raised as a son, just like Boba Fett as Jango Fett's "son" in Star Wars. That would fully explain why they look identical (aside from age and hairstyle), and think exactly same lines in their mind when they get older, as well as to why we never hear anything of Edgeworth's mother

Last edited by Nearavex on Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nearavex wrote:
ImageImage

Miles Edgeworth is Gregory Edgeworth's clone, raised as a son, just like Boba Fett as Jango Fett's "son" in Star Wars. That would fully explain why they look identical (aside from age and hairstyle), and think exactly same lines in their mind when they get older, as well as to why we never hear anything of Edgeworth's mother

Well, Gregory's hair didn't start goong grey until he was in his thirties.

His clone was defective.

I've felt worse.

Apollo's name isn't Apollo, nor was it a name he chose himself. Phoenix named him.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Y'know

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
Nearavex wrote:
ImageImage

His clone was defective.

You misunderstand. It was all the cost of the smoother face.

Gammalad wrote:

If there's more to this story, then whatever. If that's all there is to it, then I have a proposition.

Think of it this way. Whenever Phoenix Wright is involved in a case, anything goes. These are meant to be cases where any sane lawyer would have strolled right out of. It's stupid but impressive that he's a rookie who's taking them at all. It's almost miraculous that he'd even be able to get acquittals out of them. It's downright suspicious that he'd be able to acquire an acquittal for all his cases except one, but during that one exception, he was BSing his way through it all until he somehow managed to turn the trial around for a short moment, thanks to a slip up on Edgeworth's part.

I think most people can agree that something is up with that blue lawyer. No one may have expected him to submit forged evidence then, but the rumors never let up on a single mistake. In Edgeworth's case, they almost drove him to suicide. In Phoenix's case, they drove him to quit for 7 long years. It doesn't really help that Kristoph constantly stalked him to make sure that he couldn't find some way to reopen the case.

Too bad for Kris, Edgey then ascended to Chief Prosecutor and led the way to reopening it anyway. Why did it take him so long? Even he could be barred from access to the case if another prosecutor was in charge, and Kris did mention he had "friends". So, Edgey had to wait until the old CP retired to be elected to office and take charge of everything.

And the rest is history. Now that Edgey is CP, he can also check into the background of the prior "investigation" of Nick's scandal and prevent the situation from happening again by barring Kris' connections. (Or maybe he already did, so we don't hear anything about Kris in DD, and Klav sure as hell wouldn't have wanted to talk about him.)

Long story short, it was a complete victory, even if it took a lot of waiting. Sure, the "revival" of the Jurist System kinda flopped after that test trial, but that was more of an extracurricular goal. There's still time to appeal it for another run.

These two lawyers are frightening when they work together. It makes everyone else beside Mia pale in comparison, and Mia is practically on tier with a Goddess.

Still, what really matters most is that Maya and Pearl are alive and happy. They're the spirit mediums, so in case those two somehow died, they could still come back to life. [Insert picture of Phoenix and Edgeworth dressed as Maya and Pearl, respectively.]

Hmm...alright that all makes sense...I just wish they explained this whole thing more, but I guess thats what AA6 is for.

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
Nearavex wrote:
ImageImage

His clone was defective.

"Accelerated aging. They don't know the cause."

On that note, Phoenix Wright is also a clone of Gregory Edgeworth, but he got all the recessive genes. :P

Last edited by TheDoctor on Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Speaking of clones, if Maya and Pearl are theoretically able to change into any other characters' appearances and manners, does this mean that everyone Phoenix has ever talked to are just Maya and Pearl channeling spirits?

That means everyone but Phoenix, Maya, Pearl is DEAD. (Phoenix is still alive because he's transcended the bounds between worlds. The other two must be able to project images of their spirits into this world as well.)

That explains why a legal system would ever go for a 3-day limit on cases. Screw reality. We're all dead. Ironically, the ones who were confirmed as "victims" were just the people who crossed realms back into life.

And Godot is Schrodinger's coffee dispenser.

Take that.

Speaking of clones, if Maya and Pearl are theoretically able to change into any other characters' appearances and manners, does this mean that everyone Phoenix has ever talked to are just Maya and Pearl channeling spirits?

That means everyone but Phoenix, Maya, Pearl is DEAD. (Phoenix is still alive because he's transcended the bounds between worlds. The other two must be able to project images of their spirits into this world as well.)

That explains why a legal system would ever go for a 3-day limit on cases. Screw reality. We're all dead. Ironically, the ones who were confirmed as "victims" were just the people who crossed realms back into life.

And Godot is Schrodinger's coffee dispenser.

Take that.

Thats enough internet for tonight.

Nearavex wrote:
ImageImage

His nose is different.

GoingforMiles wrote:
Nearavex wrote:
ImageImage

His nose is different.

Not really. Greg is kinda bony. His skin is also paler.

All that running around on investigations apparently does wonders to his skin. VITAMIN D.

In fact, I could just as easily argue that these two pictures prove the causality of nature vs nurture.

HIS NOSE. IS. DIFFERENT.

[Whip the cream!]

May I just run into the thread having nothing constructive whatsoever to say, just wailing about how incredibly hot Gregory is on that picture and then quietly see myself out? I... it's my birthday tomorrow. A lame excuse but nonetheless...

GREGORY EDGEWORTH HOT DAMN!

Auf Wiedersehen.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
May I just run into the thread having nothing constructive whatsoever to say, just wailing about how incredibly hot Gregory is on that picture and then quietly see myself out? I... it's my birthday tomorrow. A lame excuse but nonetheless...

Yes. Yes, you may. And then proceed to lather, rinse, and repeat as many times as desired.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

GoingforMiles wrote:
HIS NOSE. IS. DIFFERENT.

Alright then, one of them broke his nose. That would explain the discrepancy, ja?

Other crack theory that I actually wrote a fic about: there is more than one Wendy Oldbag. In fact, we've never met the same Oldbag twice. They are all identical old women who were never young and can never die. The Oldbag collective is a cosmic force older than time itself.

Oh, and they all love Edgeworth.

[Whip the cream!]

Sierra Mikain wrote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:

Yes. Yes, you may. And then proceed to lather, rinse, and repeat as many times as desired.

Oh, perfecto! :edgey:

TheDoctor wrote:
GoingforMiles wrote:
HIS NOSE. IS. DIFFERENT.

Alright then, one of them broke his nose. That would explain the discrepancy, ja?

Ja. But... his chin is different.

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
Other crack theory that I actually wrote a fic about: there is more than one Wendy Oldbag. In fact, we've never met the same Oldbag twice. They are all identical old women who were never young and can never die. The Oldbag collective is a cosmic force older than time itself.

Hahaha, oh dearie dearie me. Also, it reminds me of a dream I once had which was basically the same, except it was Marlon Rimes and each of them died right after the player had met them.

[Whip the cream!]

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:

I wonder if all the Oldbags know one another?

GoingforMiles wrote:
HIS NOSE. IS. DIFFERENT.

And his chin.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
And his chin.

GoingforMiles wrote:
his chin is different

WaitingforGodot wrote:
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:

Yes. The Oldbag who worked at Global Studios during 1-3 is their leader.

[Whip the cream!]

I love this.

[Whip the cream!]

GoingforMiles wrote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:
And his chin.

GoingforMiles wrote:
his chin is different

Ayayay! I didn't see that.

Meh. Didn't mean to double-post. :grey:

Alright, so one of them broke his chin too. Either that, or their development cycles were just different enough to where their chins might be constructed differently.

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:

Yes. The Oldbag who worked at Global Studios during 1-3 is their leader.

How do they all have the same memories? Do they get together frequently to trade notes, are they secretly brain-chipped for Oldbag-channel-only radio transmissions, or do they have some other telepathic thing going on?

...NAILED IT

[Whip the cream!]

Sierra Mikain wrote:
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
The Oldbag collective is a cosmic force older than time itself.

How do they all have the same memories? Do they get together frequently to trade notes, are they secretly brain-chipped for Oldbag-channel-only radio transmissions, or do they have some other telepathic thing going on?

My guess is that the answer is in that quote. It's a collective of Oldbags which is a cosmic force older than time. A rational explanation simply shouldn't exist.

Edit: Oh my dear, dear, dear... I just put the laptop down to finish reading a book I'm borrowing from my sibling, that book about Jesus by Reza Aslan, Zealot, and the FIRST SENTENCE I lay my spectacled eyes on is one about how Paul never saw Jesus as a human being, but "a cosmic being older than time".

I will never view religion or Oldbag/s in the same light again.

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Sierra Mikain wrote:
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
The Oldbag collective is a cosmic force older than time itself.

My guess is that the answer is in that quote. It's a collective of Oldbags which is a cosmic force older than time. A rational explanation simply shouldn't exist.

Edit: Oh my dear, dear, dear... I just put the laptop down to finish reading a book I'm borrowing from my sibling, that book about Jesus by Reza Aslan, Zealot, and the FIRST SENTENCE I lay my spectacled eyes on is one about how Paul never saw Jesus as a huming being, but "a cosmic being older than time".

I will never view religion or Oldbag/s in the same light again.

Jesus was responsible for church melodies in ancient times?! Oh wait...

...NAILED IT
Page 3 of 16 [ 626 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby