Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 5 of 102[ 4073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 102  Next

Re: You know you play too much Phoenix Wright when...*SPOILERS*Topic%20Title

OHEMJEEE.

Kinokiita wrote:
Quote:
- When you watch Canterbury's Law and wonder why they don't slam their desks when they object (Okay, I did that)

Liz VS Franzy would be so very epic. They'd kill each other.

Yeah, I'll try to stay on-topic. :edgy:
Pairings: Miego, FeenRis, EdgeyFran, KlavEma, CloTi, Zerith, Vincrecia.
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!

I C WUT U DID THER

Mayaluff wrote:
Caitlin wrote:
-When your English teacher asks the question, 'What is a contradiction?' and instead of answering you just sit and laugh at the fact that the word 'contradiction' can actually be used outside of a PW game

-When you talk your friends through each case, even though they only know it as 'that lawyer game'

I'm guilty of those two. Except that my friends usually tune themselves out when I start talking about Phoenix Wright, because I just go on and on...

Hah hah, I'm guilty of these also. It's really anoying when my friends, who are game nerds, try and ignore me when I talk about the PW cases, even though I always listen to them talking about final fantasy :/

PEARLY AND MACHI FTW!

Noir wrote:
Mayaluff wrote:
Caitlin wrote:
-When your English teacher asks the question, 'What is a contradiction?' and instead of answering you just sit and laugh at the fact that the word 'contradiction' can actually be used outside of a PW game

-When you talk your friends through each case, even though they only know it as 'that lawyer game'

I'm guilty of those two. Except that my friends usually tune themselves out when I start talking about Phoenix Wright, because I just go on and on...

Hah hah, I'm guilty of these also. It's really anoying when my friends, who are game nerds, try and ignore me when I talk about the PW cases, even though I always listen to them talking about final fantasy :/

Two of my friends are like that. One is so obsessed with The Sims that he sees his relationships and needs in little green bars, and the other is a Final Fantasy addict. I listen to all their mindless drivel, why can't they listen to mine?

An update about my drama performance that I mentioned on the previous page - at rehearsals today I did Edgeworth's trademark arm grip pose. Also, the theme of the play is supposed to be 'secrets', and whenever a secret is revealed, I have an urge to yell 'UNLOCK SUCCESSFUL!'

Surf's Up!

You change your name (by deed poll) to that of a PW character. :Mimi:

- When your mom complains about her hair being too long, grabs her long bangs, and starts playing with them. You automatically think of :hair: DAMON GANT! EVIL! Hee, but I didn't say that...

"Battle is my forte!"

When someone yells "RANDOM GODOT!" and points and you actually turn around and look on the off chance that it really might be Godot. XD;; I did that...

Yeah, I yelled it. ^^ It was great, but then she slapped me.

Ac#e to the rescue!!! Avvy be Leeling.

When you randomly hum "Cornered" from AA over and over. =_=
Thanks to the combined awesomeness of Ceres and the Vickinator, I shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
...Just kidding. But check out the sig they made me!

PEARLY AND MACHI FTW!

In Business Studies class, we're doing the Debtors Ledger, but for short we write down DL in our record books, and I keep writing DL-6 by accident. It's really embarrassing, because everyone is asking me what DL-6 is, and when I tell them they give me looks like I'm crazy. Which I probably am.

Yeah, well, if you're not crazy, you probably haven't played Phoenix Wright. But we love our craziness! Right?

PEARLY AND MACHI FTW!

Kinokiita wrote:
Yeah, well, if you're not crazy, you probably haven't played Phoenix Wright. But we love our craziness! Right?

Trueness. :maya: 'Tis good to be crazy.

Mayaluff wrote:
Kinokiita wrote:

Trueness. :maya: 'Tis good to be crazy.

VIVA LA CRAZY PEOPLE! WOO! :gant:
Thanks to the combined awesomeness of Ceres and the Vickinator, I shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

an awesome avvy by my best friend Harumi

I love being crazy!!!! :karma:

Made by the fabulous Vickinator!

I love being crazy!!!!

...When you hear someone yell "That's a stepladder!" and you immediately think of PW and giggle. (Several people at the doctor's office started looking at me funny after that.)

machinimator

I'm gone for so long, and the colors got all psychedelic! Woohoo!

PEARLY AND MACHI FTW!

Sarah733 wrote:
...When you hear someone yell "That's a stepladder!" and you immediately think of PW and giggle. (Several people at the doctor's office started looking at me funny after that.)

It's funny, when you're a PW addict, you giggle at seemingly random things and have no idea why nobody else is giggling. And then you look like a foolish fool.

When you start calling yourself "Ace" something.

When you have all sorts of crazy fan thoeries/dreams/fanfiction ideas about it.

Spoiler: Theory/fanfiction idea
Ini Miney knows about Psyche-Locks and how they can shatter souls. She gets a creepy look on her face when Phoenix makes a mistake.

Spoiler: Dream
I dreamt Morgan tried to use her spiritual powers to stop Phoenix's heart. He freaked out as it slowed down. Luckily due to her limited spiritual powers it failed.

Spoiler: random idea
Furio Tigre meets Regent.

Spoiler: Theory/idea/I wish this had happened
Mia can see Psyche-Locks, and Dahlia has a single black one lodged across her heart. To merely be in the void with the lock would hurt you; to try unlocking it would be suicide. Dahlia smiles sweetly and says she’s taking this secret to her grave.

Spoiler: Theory
The voice that tells you your soul is going to shatter in a Psyche-Lock is a soul of one you loved or otherwise connected with. For Phoenix the voice is Mia. For Edgeworth it’s Gregory Edgeworth. And for Mia it’s Ami Fey.

Spoiler: Theory/Fanfic Idea
Dahlia used her ghost powers to cause the earthquake that freaks Edgeworth out in 3-5.
‘Hee hee. You may think you’re safe, Mr. Edgeworth…But I’m a spirit. I can see your soul. I know your strengths, your weaknesses…I know your hopes and fears. I know what will make you lose your cool façade…help me switch with my sister…and it will all be your fault…’

Spoiler: fanfic idea
Phoenix tries to present evidence to the locked Sacred Cavern. Dahlia hurts his soul and he withdraws.

Spoiler: Crazy Dream
Dahlia kidnapped Edgeworth with Psyche-Lock chains. Phoenix, Maya, Franziska, Larry, and Gumshoe teamed up to rescue him. ^_^

Spoiler: SUPER SPOILERY 3-5 fanfic idea
Dahlia is killed in Maya’s body, while disguised as Iris. Phoenix goes nuts.

Oooooookaaaaaaay.
Quote:
Yeah, well, if you're not crazy, you probably haven't played Phoenix Wright.

Evidence enough?
:takethat:

PEARLY AND MACHI FTW!

lalalei2001 wrote:
When you have all sorts of crazy fan thoeries/dreams/fanfiction ideas about it.

Spoiler: Theory/fanfiction idea
Ini Miney knows about Psyche-Locks and how they can shatter souls. She gets a creepy look on her face when Phoenix makes a mistake.

Spoiler: Dream
I dreamt Morgan tried to use her spiritual powers to stop Phoenix's heart. He freaked out as it slowed down. Luckily due to her limited spiritual powers it failed.

Spoiler: random idea
Furio Tigre meets Regent.

Spoiler: Theory/idea/I wish this had happened
Mia can see Psyche-Locks, and Dahlia has a single black one lodged across her heart. To merely be in the void with the lock would hurt you; to try unlocking it would be suicide. Dahlia smiles sweetly and says she’s taking this secret to her grave.

Spoiler: Theory
The voice that tells you your soul is going to shatter in a Psyche-Lock is a soul of one you loved or otherwise connected with. For Phoenix the voice is Mia. For Edgeworth it’s Gregory Edgeworth. And for Mia it’s Ami Fey.

Spoiler: Theory/Fanfic Idea
Dahlia used her ghost powers to cause the earthquake that freaks Edgeworth out in 3-5.
‘Hee hee. You may think you’re safe, Mr. Edgeworth…But I’m a spirit. I can see your soul. I know your strengths, your weaknesses…I know your hopes and fears. I know what will make you lose your cool façade…help me switch with my sister…and it will all be your fault…’

Spoiler: fanfic idea
Phoenix tries to present evidence to the locked Sacred Cavern. Dahlia hurts his soul and he withdraws.

Spoiler: Crazy Dream
Dahlia kidnapped Edgeworth with Psyche-Lock chains. Phoenix, Maya, Franziska, Larry, and Gumshoe teamed up to rescue him. ^_^

Spoiler: SUPER SPOILERY 3-5 fanfic idea
Dahlia is killed in Maya’s body, while disguised as Iris. Phoenix goes nuts.

Random, dude... random. And I luff randomness! :pearl:

"Battle is my forte!"

Wow, I like almost all of those ideas lalalei! [...somebody likes psyche locks, though, hm?] I like 1, 5, 6, 7, and kind of the last one but it would be so much ANGST it's not even funny. XD;; I was wondering, when does it ever say your SOUL will shatter if you screw up too much with the pysche locks? >.> Anyway...

~You have dreams about events that happened in the real world that contain real people but also several PW characters.

~You cut your bangs to look like young Mia's.

~You like wearing the magatama you made to school except people won't stop asking you why you're wearing a nine around your neck. Ocasionally in answer to "What is that?" you answer stangely like: "It's a magatama... [cackles evilly]" and "I USE IT TO SEE INTO YOUR SOUL. >D"

~You'll try to name anything and everything after PW characters, so long as they do not already have a name from another anime/comic/book

~While sitting with Friend A and Friend B, you have long conversations with Friend A about who Friend B is most like from PW. And Friend B actually kind of knows what you're talking about at this point.

~Your friends save links of PW stuff they find on deviantart to give to you. What's more, you've already seen them all, no matter how recent they were made.

~When given time to do improv in Drama Club, you make a court case. When given the opportunity to make a skit, you turn the improv court case into a full one. The defense is named Rain Wright and the prosecution is Miss Karma [it was Karuma but someone in your group has a name that sounds too much like Karuma to use it], and one of the witness's acts suspiciously like April May. If you added more characters Wright would be given a mentor named Mia Ayasato and there would probably be a detective that acted like Ema Skye.

Text never lies.

Location: England- and it DOESN'T rain every day. It rains every other day.

You eat cheese and crackers every night JUST so you can try and have Phoenix-related dreams (guilty)
You happily (and loudly) explain the whole plot of DL-6 to your mom in PUBLIC (guilty)
You answer most questions with PW related things (guilty-my friend asked me 1+1 to see if PW had taken over my brain. I nearly said 'Wellington', so it has)
You spend the whole evening on this website (guilty)
You hate iTunes because they don't have Godot's theme (guilty-ish, cause I hate iTunes already :edgy: )
You see 'Diego' written anywhere, and you automatically think of Godot (guilty- I was browsing my TV guide and I saw the name of this kid's show with 'Diego' in it. I wanted to play T&T again. Really bad)
You can't stop thinking about PW (guilty)
You draw yourself as a character (guilty-ish, I haven't got her to look quite like me)
EVERYTHING must be a PW trial...bananas, homework etc. (very guilty)
You are considering calling your fish/guinea pig 'Phoenix' (not quite guilty, I have a guinea pig, but it's called Marmalade)
You introduce your friends to the world of PW through perfectly normal conversations (guilty. guilty. x1000)
When you read Harry Potter, you keep calling Ron Weasley Ron DeLite (not guilty yet...)

I'm going to eat some more cheese and crackers...I don't even like crackers much... :sadshoe:
"I can't believe they turned something so stylish into a fat bloke with a lollipop!"
(My mom, talking about the Simpsons version of the beginning of Mad Men)

Mistress Game Master

More stuff! :D

-When EVERYTHING you turn in at school MUST be related to PW. (Guilty. We had to draw Heaven/Hell; I cut out pictures of Dahlia for "Hell" and Iris for "Heaven").

-When you write a short story for English and the main character's name is Iris Hawthorne.

-When people tell you there "secrets" and you shout, "UNLOCK SUCCESSFUL!"

-When you say, "Zvarri!" a lot

-When you finally convince one of your friends to play the game...and they are now as obsessed with it as you are

-When you FINALLY convince your friends to call you "Iris." :D

-When you read "Waiting for Godot" and "The Scarlet Letter" and cannot stop thinking about Godot and Dahlia. (Nathaniel HAWTHORNE wrote "TSL"...Derr...?).

Signature and avatar by Mme. Vicki.

Sakuro wrote:
Wow, I like almost all of those ideas lalalei! [...somebody likes psyche locks, though, hm?] I like 1, 5, 6, 7, and kind of the last one but it would be so much ANGST it's not even funny. XD;; I was wondering, when does it ever say your SOUL will shatter if you screw up too much with the pysche locks? >.> Anyway...

If you lose all your health in a Psyche-Lock the game goes "Mr. Nick...if you push yourself any more your soul will shatter...Please calm down, collect your thoughts, and try again...."

Having a Luke Atmey obsession

Oh my, do I say "Zvarri" a lot. And only two of my friends get it.

-When you need to have the cases for all the games on your desk in your room, with the game in it, just so when people look in your room, they know you love the AA series.

-When you actually write up case reports for the cases in the games. (I've begun to...)
Currently obsessed with: Franziska von Karma, Manfred von Karma, Luke Atmey

Sig made by Seether! Thanks!

Feel free to call me Jazzy or Harumi.

When this one Linkin Park song says Rise from the Ashes in it and you freak out. (Guilty)

When you name Every stuffed animal after an AA character. (I have a bear with a tie named Phoenix Wright, so i'm really guilty)

When you talk about every case to your mom, while drawing chibis in your sketchbook. (guilty)

When your friends tell you to doodle "One of those dumb lawyers" on their notebook and you do. (guilty)

When you beg your friends to get you pink tinted glasses like Gant has. (Guilty)

When you draw Gant in your diary as a warning not to read it. (Guilty)

When your hair is Exactly like Franny's. (not guilty....yet)
ImageImage
Banner by Rini Mazaki (Thanks!), Sig by me. My Graphics.

Let the dream begin~

Location: Gant's Office? Nah, I wish, either my desk, my room, or school.

HarumiFey wrote:
When you beg your friends to get you pink tinted glasses like Gant has. (Guilty)

When you draw Gant in your diary as a warning not to read it. (Guilty)

Weee! I have glasses that are the same shade as Ganty's, but they're a different shape and don't hang on their own, they hang on my ears like a normal pair. ((If you look closely, Ganty's glasses don't, if I'm not the only one who noticed that or...? Nevermind....))

And having Gant on your diary, I can see it now:

:damon: Do not read this diary...

Or I will raep you! :gant:

Yes, yes.... let me see....

You know you're obsessed with Phoenix Wright when you try to get you and a friend to Cosplay the characters on a stroll to the local Marketplace and trick people.- When said friend knows nothing of the games. ((Guilty as charged.))

HarumiFey wrote:

When you name Every stuffed animal after an AA character. (I have a bear with a tie named Phoenix Wright, so i'm really guilty)

Do you have one named after Pearl and Maya?

Yo Dawg!

when you take the time to read something entitled "You know you play too much Phoenix Wright when...*SPOILERS*"

Akon tickets, front row, middle section.

Location: In court, sneaking up on you when you least expect it.

When you send every PW midi file there is to your cell phone to use as ringtones. *Guilty*

*sigh* Well, I have to reload my phone's tones because I got it upgraded today :edgey:
ImageImage Don't mess with me, or I'll give you a Silence Glaive Surprise!

PEARLY AND MACHI FTW!

HarumiFey wrote:
When your hair is Exactly like Franny's. (not guilty....yet)

Mine is, 'cept not blue. :franny: Rather, brown with red and copper highlights.

Quote:
-When you finally convince one of your friends to play the game...and they are now as obsessed with it as you are

Yeah, Sakuro sucked me in. And here I am, and I still haven't played JFA, T&T, or AJ yet. But I still love our spiky-haired defender of justice! :phoenix: I NEED A DS PEOPLE!

Text never lies.

Location: England- and it DOESN'T rain every day. It rains every other day.

Really funny things related to PW...

I was at netball, and while doing this race thingy for training (I don't know how, exactly), but two of my friends started arguing. I didn't know what about, but then one of them said: "I will, stop hassling me, fool!" I was then reminded of Franziska, and I began laughing (slightly more than everyone else). Maybe she plays PW...

On Saturday, we'd run out of sausages, so my dad said, with zero expression, 'Oh my gosh, there's Phoenix Wright". I turned around, actually believing that Phoenix was in my house...and then I lost a sausage :edgy:
"I can't believe they turned something so stylish into a fat bloke with a lollipop!"
(My mom, talking about the Simpsons version of the beginning of Mad Men)

Last edited by CharleyPlant on Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PEARLY AND MACHI FTW!

You draw fanart in class instead of doing Trigonometry and your psycho Maths teacher shows everyone. And they groan, 'cuz I'm always drawing fanart. :larry:

Having a Luke Atmey obsession

CharleyPlant wrote:
Really funny things related to PW...

I was at netball, and while doing this race thingy for training (I don't know how, exactly), but two of my friends started arguing. I didn't know what about, but then one of them said: "I will, stop hassling me, fool!" I was then reminded of Franziska, and I began laughing (slightly more than everyone else). Maybe she plays PW...

On Saturday, we'd run out of sausages, so my dad said, with zero expression, 'Oh my gosh, there's Phoenix Wright". I turned around, actually believing that Phoenix was in my house...

My friend did that to me in school once, only she said that Edgeworth was behind me. I felt stupid thinking he was really there.
Currently obsessed with: Franziska von Karma, Manfred von Karma, Luke Atmey

Sig made by Seether! Thanks!

See about 30 posts up. Random Godot, it was awesome. Then my arm hurt for the rest of the day. It was worth it. ^^
Re: You know you play too much Pheonix Wright when...*SPOILERS*Topic%20Title

Where's Pikachu? ...I mean Wally!

When you put Nick or anyone else as a background picture on your cellphone. (My friends are confused) [/quote]

Wow good idea! I'm totally gnna do that now!

Pandan wrote:
When you name your kids after PW characters.
(...what? Not all of them... But when I get a son, I will name him Phoenix. It's a nice name.)

I had that idea too! and then i can call him Nick for short! (unfortunately everyone i know this he'll get bullied if i call any future son i have that...)

I aslo knew i played to much when i kept doing edgeworths Table slam and phoenix's point! (and for no reason :edgy: )

:phoenix:
Please click my signiture to read Mia Fey - The Story
A second chance - Gumshoe centric oneshot
Finding Mr.Wright - Phoenix/Maya
. x
Re: You know you play too much Pheonix Wright when...*SPOILERS*Topic%20Title

PEARLY AND MACHI FTW!

Missile123 wrote:
When you put Nick or anyone else as a background picture on your cellphone. (My friends are confused)

Wow good idea! I'm totally gnna do that now!

Pandan wrote:
When you name your kids after PW characters.
(...what? Not all of them... But when I get a son, I will name him Phoenix. It's a nice name.)

I had that idea too! and then i can call him Nick for short! (unfortunately everyone i know this he'll get bullied if i call any future son i have that...)

:phoenix:[/quote]

I'm hoping I only have girls. I like the PW girl's names better.
Page 5 of 102 [ 4073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 102  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby